Male HQ

cruising advice for a visitor

I’m a Caucasian American who is very attracted to Singaporeans, especially 20s/30s muscle guys lol. Thinking about a visit and have some questions if anyone can help out!

1. best sauna for meeting these kinds of guys?

2. are any saunas/cruise clubs reasonably busy on weeknights, or is the scene weekends only? 
3. if I visit over the CNY period, will cruise spots and clubs be totally empty? 

Depends on if you are top or bottom. If youre a top, goodluck, most of the muscle guys are tops. 

Other than that, you can try keybox. Thats where most guys in 20s and 30s go.

For the other questions, I honestly have no idea. Someone with more sauna experience could help.

14 minutes ago, American29m said:

I’m a Caucasian American who is very attracted to Singaporeans, especially 20s/30s muscle guys lol. Thinking about a visit and have some questions if anyone can help out!

1. best sauna for meeting these kinds of guys?

2. are any saunas/cruise clubs reasonably busy on weeknights, or is the scene weekends only? 
3. if I visit over the CNY period, will cruise spots and clubs be totally empty? 

1.  Keybox and Hook have many such guys.  2.  Weekdays nights are not quiet, also have customers but of course weekends are more busy than Weekdays.  3.  CNY period also have many customers but CNY eve and first day of CNY,in day time are slightly quieter than the rest of the days. CNY first day night is OK.  Reply from a Singaporean.

Guest Share

Im also very attracted to our local Singaporean muscle man in their 20s and 30s and I don't know where to find them other than at the gym.. 

I could be wrong but I seldom see muscle fit guys at sauna. Young yes. But young doesn't mean gym fit. 

1 minute ago, JHWM said:

1.  Keybox and Hook have many such guys.  2.  Weekdays nights are not quiet, also have customers but of course weekends are more busy than Weekdays.  3.  CNY period also have many customers but CNY eve and first day of CNY,in day time are slightly quieter than the rest of the days. CNY first day night is OK.  Reply from a Singaporean.

Thank you. I really appreciate your help. If you have any other tips on how to get the Singaporean guys let me know :)

1 minute ago, Guest Share said:

Im also very attracted to our local Singaporean muscle man in their 20s and 30s and I don't know where to find them other than at the gym.. 

I could be wrong but I seldom see muscle fit guys at sauna. Young yes. But young doesn't mean gym fit. 

At least in the US, certain gyms are cruisey and it’s possible to meet guys there to have fun with. Maybe you can find out if there’s anywhere like that in SG. 

Edited by American29m

Guest Haha
4 minutes ago, American29m said:

At least in the US, certain gyms are cruisey and it’s possible to meet guys there to have fun with. Maybe you can find out if there’s anywhere like that in SG. 

There used to be a gym like that in Singapore, ironically called California Fitness. Alot of gays go there. But it's closed down many years ago and I have no idea where the gays have scattered too. Obviously I'm not a gym goer. 

Guest Cny is not good time
2 minutes ago, JHWM said:

If CNY eve, u will have to go after 9pm.

Why? People have sex after reunion dinner ah? Cny is not a good time tbh for tourist. Everywhere is closed. Kopitiam food increase price. Foreigners no where to eat. Locals all hide at home. 

14 minutes ago, American29m said:

I am vers haha, happy to bottom for Singaporean muscle guys. I have an 8 inch dick though so in the sauna I am popular with bottoms 🤣 in my opinion size is less important than looks though 

Don't be too over zealous. Asians are not too showy. Most people will observe before they make their move only if they get a eye to eye contact or a gentle touch of the hand. 

Don't grab suddenly or pull someone forcefully. You might frighten the young person. And please don't go showing off your long dick thinking these muscle guys will flock to you like flies. 

Observe and see how others do in a new environment and don't bring your practice in your country and thinks everyone is like in your country. Or you might hit your face on the wall or someone might hit you on your face. Respect goes both ways. 

My 2 cent. 

1 minute ago, GachiMuchi said:

Don't be too over zealous. Asians are not too showy. Most people will observe before they make their move only if they get a eye to eye contact or a gentle touch of the hand. 

Don't grab suddenly or pull someone forcefully. You might frighten the young person. And please don't go showing off your long dick thinking these muscle guys will flock to you like flies. 

Observe and see how others do in a new environment and don't bring your practice in your country and thinks everyone is like in your country. Or you might hit your face on the wall or someone might hit you on your face. Respect goes both ways. 

My 2 cent. 

Thank you for this advice I’ll definitely have it in mind. 

8 minutes ago, Guest Cny is not good time said:

Why? People have sex after reunion dinner ah? Cny is not a good time tbh for tourist. Everywhere is closed. Kopitiam food increase price. Foreigners no where to eat. Locals all hide at home. 

Yep, thats true. I am an expat living here on and off for about 10 years now. Although, these days its better, it does resemble a ghost town during CNY holidays. Not really a good time for a tourist.

3 minutes ago, American29m said:

Oh, forgot to add. Asians might prefer Asians and depending on your looks, bods, behaviour, you might end up having no catch. 

The young sauna goers might not know how to handle caucasian. 

Guest When
10 minutes ago, American29m said:

Let us know which day you going so I get a chance to see a white guys dick in real life!! Always fascinated by white dicks. Keybox sales will spike that day. Haha

4 hours ago, American29m said:

I am vers haha, happy to bottom for Singaporean muscle guys. I have an 8 inch dick though so in the sauna I am popular with bottoms 🤣 in my opinion size is less important than looks though 

Hm, with your size probably most younger bottoms would go and touch your tool but run away when it comes to anal.

Don't over-expect too much from your tool size. everyone might want to get a hold on it but not being penetrated...

In my experience guys will chase you to blow or touch but when it comes to anal most local Asians would shy away...

Certain gyms are cruisy here. Mostly those in the city center. But if you are here during Chinese New Year then I guess most guys won't go to visit gyms. At least for the first day of CNY.

When it comes to CNY, actually a certain ethnic is quite keen to meet up with some bigger tool guy that also looks handy, as there is this belief that what you do around the first days of CNY, will last through the year. Meaning dating a hot guy on the First day of CNY and having good sex would guarantee good sex for the rest of the year.

If you're on one of the apps with a subscriber account, maybe before arriving here you post for some hotel orgy or something and get the guys you prefer instead of ending as the monkey in the cage at the local saunas.

I don't see that Caucasians are the particular ones that misbehave in saunas here... sure, some out of desperation might be pushy or a bit forceful in the approach, to train your patience would be definitely a good thing prior to coming here. and your approach in general (also on the apps) should be more gentle and less direct.

Have you already eaten?

😂

Let us know the outcome of your trip... haha

5 hours ago, American29m said:

Do let us know, when and which sauna you are visting. We do like to oggle at hot caycasian guys here 😁

4 hours ago, Nu_Bee_4u said:

Yep, thats true. I am an expat living here on and off for about 10 years now. Although, these days its better, it does resemble a ghost town during CNY holidays. Not really a good time for a tourist.

There are plenty of restaurants and places that are still open. and for an American fast food is always an option...

Ok. if you intend to buy cheap IT things at Sim Lim , the shops might be closed the first 7 to 10 days, local food courts might be closed the first 3 - 5 days but still you won't starve in Singapore. And you can also splurge, all 5* restaurants offer buffet lunch and dinner during this time... If they tend to be fully booked, ask them to place you on waiting list. For me and friends I always got a table on the morning, due to the fact that Singaporeans tend to make reservations at 10 different outlets but cancel 9 some days prior to the buffet...

I don't think also that hotel restaurants would be closed...

Ghost town: Orchard makes more fun without the usual crowds, ...

and fun:

During the CNY days, I always received an increased demand for fun by local guys....

There are even CNY regulars who will contact me days prior to CNY to meet up for fun... during those days.

Might be auspicious. haha

28 minutes ago, singalion said:

Hm, with your size probably most younger bottoms would go and touch your tool but run away when it comes to anal.

Don't over-expect too much from your tool size. everyone might want to get a hold on it but not being penetrated...

In my experience guys will chase you to blow or touch but when it comes to anal most local Asians would shy away...

Certain gyms are cruisy here. Mostly those in the city center. But if you are here during Chinese New Year then I guess most guys won't go to visit gyms. At least for the first day of CNY.

When it comes to CNY, actually a certain ethnic is quite keen to meet up with some bigger tool guy that also looks handy, as there is this belief that what you do around the first days of CNY, will last through the year. Meaning dating a hot guy on the First day of CNY and having good sex would guarantee good sex for the rest of the year.

If you're on one of the apps with a subscriber account, maybe before arriving here you post for some hotel orgy or something and get the guys you prefer instead of ending as the monkey in the cage at the local saunas.

I don't see that Caucasians are the particular ones that misbehave in saunas here... sure, some out of desperation might be pushy or a bit forceful in the approach, to train your patience would be definitely a good thing prior to coming here. and your approach in general (also on the apps) should be more gentle and less direct.

Have you already eaten?

😂

Let us know the outcome of your trip... haha

Anyone have further guidance on picking up guys at certain gyms or other non sauna cruising? I thought it’d be not much of a thing because of the DL scene/history in sg

2 minutes ago, American29m said:

Anyone have further guidance on picking up guys at certain gyms or other non sauna cruising? I thought it’d be not much of a thing because of the DL scene/history in sg

You can search the forums for cruising places. For most gyms, you have to be a member. As a tourist, you cant become a member. You can try your hotel gym or spa. Might get lucky.

4 hours ago, MasterFitMalaySG4U said:

Or bring you for a night hiking watch us or we can do roleplay where I force u to join get choke drill breed n slapped dick u since u don't mind to get fuck! Haha 

Let this outdoor master Dom top welcome you Nature style! 😂 Do moan maybe can fist u with fist cream? Or 2 big in u? Haha 

Nevertheless enjoy your time here in Singapore! Island 🏝️ by day, gloryholes by night for u to eat or get eaten haha 😂

Bloody hell, this is not the topic for you to advertise yourself.

1 warning point for posting ad.

23 hours ago, American29m said:

Since there are these dating apps I assume most of the public cruising spots have cooled down tremendously.

Even the pilots or air crew don't seem to cruise at Raffles City Shopping any longer  as it was previously (inclusive of their admirers). 🤣

There are certain areas but from my point of view, it won't have the type of athletic bods that you are looking for.

At the Personal section here there are some spots mentioned... also some gyms, but not sure it will work out...

First, straight guys work out at gyms also, and there is no guarantee that those who loiter around shower area or steam sauna (if any) are eye candy.

I wrote all and will rest it here. (No worries if you have particular queries, can always send a private message to me).

Guest Alex

Hey guys. Will be in KL January 28-February 5. Where are the cruising places: WC, gloryhole, parks…? Thank you very much for your help. And where are more gay guys live in KL, which area, part of the city? 

I usually encounter white guys in Keybox. Hardly for the other saunas or probably my timing was wrong. Sometimes I can't even tell since it's pretty dark in the maze, unless the white guy ramming my hole is quite hairy or if the body scent is obvious.

Pretty sure clubs/bars will be easier to pick up guys for visitors, especially during CNY weekend's hyperise event.

In July 2019, Singapore’s High Court confirmed that people living with HIV must both disclose their HIV-positive status prior to sex, and they must inform them of the possible risk of HIV transmission. 

So, unless "your friend" is willing to disclose his status to those strangers he likes in the sauna before having sex, then at least he is being fair to those who he want to have sex with and to let them have a choice if they would want to have sex with someone who is positive. 

But should "your friend" decide not to let those who have sex with him knows that he is positive and if someone "your friend" have sex with becomes positive, "your friend" is liable to face the law in Sg

Law and HIV in Singapore <-(click link for more info)

The respective fines and prison terms for respective offences under the Infectious Disease Act are stated below. (Table 1)

FINE NOT EXCEEDING ($) AND/OR PRISON TERM NOT EXCEEDING
Counseling, precautions, safety measures 10,000 2 years
Sexual activity 50,000 10 years
Blood donation 50,000 10 years
Protection of identity 10,000 3 months
Disclosure to contacts 10,000 3 months
Table 1. Penalties for Offences under the Infectious Disease Act

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.