Male HQ

Top doesn't like to cum

1 hour ago, funky beaver said:

The top I encoutered who does not like to cum (yet) is because they want the session to be longer. If the person would not cum in the end is just weird to me.

I am one of those tops who do not want to cum too early. I prefer the session to last longer, and/or to play with more men. 

I would cum in the end, and it would be such sweet release.

7 minutes ago, yhtang said:

I am one of those tops who do not want to cum too early. I prefer the session to last longer, and/or to play with more men. 

Oh yes

12 hours ago, yhtang said:

What you describe makes sense.   It makes much sense if the main pleasure happens to be in the lengthy work of fucking the bottom. 

This is why I don't care to do anal sex.  My main pleasure comes from the orgasm,  and if I get it from a bj,  this is the biggest pay for the least work,  ha ha.  :thumb:

Edited by Steve5380

1 hour ago, singalion said:

Sounds logic. Or he has a bf already and the bf checks on him how much cum he has left. 

Lol

Urologists can measure how much urine is left in the bladder.  Can an ultrasound also check how much cum is left in the balls?

So long u considered yourself as a tOp, u love to fuck so likely u will want to!

the only 2 reasons:

1) u r saving your bullets , maybe in a sauna, the bottom u just met wasn't ur best , or halfway thru, the chemistry is lost, or there are dirts excreted while pounding too hard into the btm
or
2) rare case but there are some rare tops, they not sure why but they really took years to cum!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure is it desensitised or numbed over his brother (or before that he could have done many rounds already)

I enjoy long sessions with lots of foreplay and fucking. Like @yhtang and @funky beaver, I like to build up the moment, prolonging the pleasure, before releasing my load. 

Cumming is the end-goal of the sexual process. For some tops who didn't like to cum, it could be just a way to edge themselves, and they enjoy the edging process. So don't take it too personally if the top did not shoot his load with you. 

Love. 

To be honest: For a top there are situations where the momentum is just lost. 

Either your mind wanders somewhere else, the bottom talks too much, the bottom asks you every 2nd minute : Am I dirty, the bottom asks to change position 50 times, the top tried to control too much, the top loses focus out of any reason, the top out of a sudden smells bad breath, the top's hp rings continously and he knows it's his bf, the bottom had pain and takes a break... 

Many reasons. 

Understood That This Thread Is About Tops Whom Don't Like Or Need To Cum. Just Curious, What About A Btm Whom Dun Hv The Need To Cum ?

12 hours ago, doncoin said:

I enjoy long sessions with lots of foreplay and fucking. Like @yhtang and @funky beaver, I like to build up the moment, prolonging the pleasure, before releasing my load. 

Cumming is the end-goal of the sexual process. For some tops who didn't like to cum, it could be just a way to edge themselves, and they enjoy the edging process. So don't take it too personally if the top did not shoot his load with you. 

Thing is, for me, if my top doesn't cum it doesn't feel like satisfying sex even if I did cum. I've also communicated with the top about this, so it's as if he doesn't want to give me that satisfaction?

3 hours ago, Hole4use said:

Understood That This Thread Is About Tops Whom Don't Like Or Need To Cum. Just Curious, What About A Btm Whom Dun Hv The Need To Cum ?

I've heard that some bottoms dont have the need to cum because after ejaculation, any penetration after that doesn't feel pleasurable for them.

4 hours ago, meltingsnow said:

I've heard that some bottoms dont have the need to cum because after ejaculation, any penetration after that doesn't feel pleasurable for them.

On 2/12/2024 at 11:22 AM, singalion said:

Sounds logic. Or he has a bf already and the bf checks on him how much cum he has left. 

Lol

Actually I tried both top and bottom. I think for me not necessarily need to cum. I meant if it’s not pleasurable, I rather don’t cum. Because I don’t really like to get forcibly jerked off which is kinda painful and I don’t cum easily.

Don't get us the top or master dom dont cum wrongly...there is reason for it...it can both good n bad. 

Some of us just need anal to be satisfied or roleplay or more physical touch to make us more horny....so if u r btm or slaves or subs...play around your top or master dom physique it can be anything or u seem to know the sensitive part....n my tip for u...eye contact lick slow up down deepthroat...n lick the head n suck it deep again while touching his hard nipples...touch kiss lick hehe 

So it is not weird. Just that the top or master Dom need more engaging touch or skills etc ...

To all the btms subs or slaves don't fret okay? U r doing a awesome  job but do find ways to entice etc ..it can be anything. 

For the top/master dom u also don't expect u also need to be engaging too...if both engaging it make sense it will be hot wild passionate sex right? 

Guest Clubfootball
11 minutes ago, BSwim said:

Well....if it's a "long session".... typically nobody will cum... whether u r top or Btm....*wink-wink*😜

And yet those who do it call it the best sex they can have.....some can't even maintain an erection during a "long session"...

1 hour ago, Guest Clubfootball said:

And yet those who do it call it the best sex they can have.....some can't even maintain an erection during a "long session"...

Nvr mind la. Not hard but still can kiss kiss hug hug, cuddle cuddle. Not machine to stay hard for too long ley. Haha

Guest Peterpan

Hmm....the tops I met all cum within 5 mins of fking my ass. I asked them why so fast ? They said my ass too tight they cant tahan LOL.

There are few types of tops that don’t cum during session. One is no matter how you jerk him or how hard you rub or how we play, he can say he no feel anything….and in the end left me cumming myself and left unsatisfied.

Another type is after fking a while, he pull out and when you try to jerk him they push your hands away and move away to prevent you from touching him but if I don’t let go and continue to play him,he will cum alot. But he is happy and satisfied and maybe a little angry. maybe he just trying to be difficult hahahaha…..

Guest trustissues

There are some traditional thinking that your cum is the source of your vital energy, qi, or some such equivalent. So some advocate saving their seed for when they want to perform athletically, etc. 

I suspect some also have a belief that cumming or orgasm is a giving up of one's autonomy and control. Indeed in those 5 to 10 secs of insane pleasure we are usually not in control and are vulnerable. (that scene from 'Gone Girl' really reinforced this idea for me!).

So could some tops have this thinking thats why dont like to cum?

Not me personally, I'd LOVE to be able to cum on command so that I wont leave the sauna or the hook up feeling like I wasted my time.

Guest Clubfootball
On 2/14/2024 at 10:22 AM, cutejack said:

Nvr mind la. Not hard but still can kiss kiss hug hug, cuddle cuddle. Not machine to stay hard for too long ley. Haha

For 'long sessions' the idea is one can fuck for hours like rabbits...but often the thing required for 'long sessions' interfere with getting hard.....

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest
On 2/16/2024 at 6:04 PM, Guest Peterpan said:

Hmm....the tops I met all cum within 5 mins of fking my ass. I asked them why so fast ? They said my ass too tight they cant tahan LOL.

Tight ass sounds so hot. How often you can still find tight ass.

On 2/12/2024 at 3:23 AM, Ysoserious1 said:

Better to just cum and cum till you have none left. Then measure whatever was produced. 

You seriously have a good answer.  

By cumming over and over till none is left, you can measure the normal capacity of the balls.  Then,  to know how much is left, one just substracts from this capacity the amount that was ejected.   And hopefully what is left satisfies the bf.

On 2/11/2024 at 10:37 PM, meltingsnow said:

Are there tops that doesn't like to cum? Is it normal or weird? 

Maybe the top doesnt want  to cum cos probably want to keep for his special btm.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.