Male HQ

Is Mac Ritchie Reservoir park safe for cruising (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Really?
1 hour ago, Guest Guess said:

Why never show the guys showering in the open showers after sweaty track?

Sure, go ahead and give reason for straight people to hate us.

Guest Guess
6 hours ago, Guest Really? said:

Sure, go ahead and give reason for straight people to hate us.

They don't need a reason to hate LGBTs. They just do. 

• G_M changed the title to Is Mac Ritchie Reservoir park safe for cruising
17 hours ago, Guest Guess said:

Why never show the guys showering in the open showers after sweaty track?

Better apply for a job with the security company that overlooks the cctv in the open shower there,... compared to filming yourself (which is illegal) saves you a lot of trouble...

🤪

Guest Guest
43 minutes ago, singalion said:

Better apply for a job with the security company that overlooks the cctv in the open shower there,... compared to filming yourself (which is illegal) saves you a lot of trouble...

🤪

You always say the most cheebye comments.

A guy was filming something there after the zigzag bridge all the way to fitness corner last i went on 1, 2 & 4 March. First night by himself then joined by his friends on subsequent nights. Everyone avoided him like a plague. Not sure about now.

120px-Zoso.svg.png

Guest Guess
4 hours ago, singalion said:

🤪

I would love to but the position is already filled by perverts like yourself😝😛

That one night job in addition to your day to day patrolling of BW, 🤣

Guest Guess
27 minutes ago, singalion said:

Why should I need a night job to watch any CCTV of this spot, if I can take a look with my bare eyes every night?

So you are saying you cruise Mac's Reservoir every night to  look at naked men?

Guest Guess
30 minutes ago, singalion said:

BW is not about me!

Learn to read. 

Get back to topic

🤣😛 You, of all people have no right to make this remark.

When you post everywhere and anywhere. Not about you?

When you act like a mod. Not about you?

You are lacking self awareness or what?

Guest Wannabe
On 3/19/2024 at 5:38 AM, singalion said:

BW is not about me!

Learn to read. 

Get back to topic

hahahahahaha - wannabe moderator 

As BW has been your life for the last ten over years, why not just ask to become a moderator? 

Guest Safe or Not

So, is the reservoir safe for CRUISING? Of course it is safe. 

But it does not mean it is safe to perform your "antics" anywhere and everywhere. Common sense lah. Why perform in front of CCTVs or in the open? 

On 3/18/2024 at 6:20 AM, angel_dust said:

A guy was filming something there after the zigzag bridge all the way to fitness corner last i went on 1, 2 & 4 March. First night by himself then joined by his friends on subsequent nights. Everyone avoided him like a plague. Not sure about now.

Capturing pictures of animals insects in the night lar

Guest Don't Judge
On 3/18/2024 at 6:20 AM, angel_dust said:

He is probably one of those Youtubers doing the dares for Hantu.   Good income source.

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, danAntonio said:

I used to Jog here late night and leave just before midnight....

You jog inside the jungle trial?

Guest Let there be light

I thought that joggers would stick to the path where there are lamps to help them see better. When you are inside the forest, it is entirely dark, so you cannot rely on the moonlight to guide you—unless you have a head strap light, which is available in Daiso.

Guest guest
1 hour ago, Guest Let there be light said:

I thought that joggers would stick to the path where there are lamps to help them see better. When you are inside the forest, it is entirely dark, so you cannot rely on the moonlight to guide you—unless you have a head strap light, which is available in Daiso.

Jogging inside the forest is dangerous even you have a head strap light. But i wonder why people would want to go inside the forest at night for exercising.

8 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Jogging inside the forest is dangerous even you have a head strap light. But i wonder why people would want to go inside the forest at night for exercising.

Some ppl want to see insects and plants in the night. 

Guest What if?
1 hour ago, Balestier said:

I think is the other way round.  What if somone there get murdered and you accidentally stepped on it and then next day you became a suspect.   What if, you get a jump scare from some crazy woman or man wearing a creepy mask and fainted on the spot to be dragged further into the forest?  What if a pathon caught you by your legs,  wrap its trunk wrapped around your body and start to tighten up.  What if,  a heavy tree branches fell on your head and you fainted and slowly consumed up by forest floor insects, inside out,  crawling into your nose and mouth and ears.  What if, someone jumped  behind you, wrapped your head with rice sack and threw you into the reservoir and then ran out of singapore not to be caught?  What if you attracted curious entities, became possessed and send to IMH the next day.  What if someone or something called you by your name in the dark?  What if, it suddently rain heavily and thunders everywhere?   What if...

18 minutes ago, Guest What if? said:

I think is the other way round.  What if somone there get murdered and you accidentally stepped on it and then next day you became a suspect.   What if, you get a jump scare from some crazy woman or man wearing a creepy mask and fainted on the spot to be dragged further into the forest?  What if a pathon caught you by your legs,  wrap its trunk wrapped around your body and start to tighten up.  What if,  a heavy tree branches fell on your head and you fainted and slowly consumed up by forest floor insects, inside out,  crawling into your nose and mouth and ears.  What if, someone jumped  behind you, wrapped your head with rice sack and threw you into the reservoir and then ran out of singapore not to be caught?  What if you attracted curious entities, became possessed and send to IMH the next day.  What if someone or something called you by your name in the dark?  What if, it suddently rain heavily and thunders everywhere?   What if...

What if guests accounts are banned in blowing wind ....

20 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Jog INSIDE the trail or jog around the periphery? Think before you answer. 😶‍🌫️

Along lighted path only.... Had freaky experience one night while i was cooling down near the end of the path (near entrance of the forrest)

Guest Warned
4 hours ago, Balestier said:

It's not safe to jog in the jungle in total darkness

Not safe to cruise any place that is dark, not just forest 

21 hours ago, Guest Let there be light said:

Give the animals inside some space to survive.

Not talking about the other roaming animals and beasts...

11 hours ago, Balestier said:

if you read the NPB website , there are some nature lover tours even at night. but it is a guided tour and you need to get a briefing on how to behave there.

Guest Guest
11 hours ago, danAntonio said:

Along lighted path only.... Had freaky experience one night while i was cooling down near the end of the path (near entrance of the forrest)

What freaky experience you had?

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Guest Warned said:

Not safe to cruise any place that is dark, not just forest 

But i see people cycle along the rail corridor path at night. Even the bicycle has headlight but i still find not very safe to cycle in darkness. The rail corridor don't have any lights.

49 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

But i see people cycle along the rail corridor path at night. Even the bicycle has headlight but i still find not very safe to cycle in darkness. The rail corridor don't have any lights.

Actually the rail corridor is a relatively straight path, usually bordering major roads / expressway / houses. If you have an accident, I think people can hear you shouting, or one jogger may pass you every 5 minutes if you're lucky.

Although it is not lit, cycling there with bright headlights, you can see 50-100m ahead of you (hopefully you don't blind any oncoming joggers or cyclist). Provided you're not cycling at a Tour de France speed, it is quite 'safe'.

If you really compare the above to a pitch-black jungle with different paths, snakes and known wild boars lurking around, I think the night-jungle is way more dangerous than the rail corridor.. No one can hear you scream.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, boycott said:

Actually the rail corridor is a relatively straight path, usually bordering major roads / expressway / houses. If you have an accident, I think people can hear you shouting, or one jogger may pass you every 5 minutes if you're lucky.

Although it is not lit, cycling there with bright headlights, you can see 50-100m ahead of you (hopefully you don't blind any oncoming joggers or cyclist). Provided you're not cycling at a Tour de France speed, it is quite 'safe'.

If you really compare the above to a pitch-black jungle with different paths, snakes and known wild boars lurking around, I think the night-jungle is way more dangerous than the rail corridor.. No one can hear you scream.

Quite true, most of the rail corridor should not far from roads and houses, unless for certain path i think. But might still have some animals which you might not know appear along the rail corridor. 

For jungle path confirmed is not safe at night when the surrounding is pitch dark. The path is uneven and prone to animals appearing at night since animals are more active at night. So i remember during army when training in Brunei, when overnight outfield training in the jungle, we also do not walk in the jungle at night, and would stop at an area for the night and sleep. Cause not safe.

11 hours ago, singalion said:

if you read the NPB website , there are some nature lover tours even at night. but it is a guided tour and you need to get a briefing on how to behave there.

Yep walk quietly and don't shine torch at them

22 hours ago, singalion said:

Again they will be few brave small groups of nature lovers who just explore on their own.Of course they need to have photography equipment 

Guest Guess

Once , I was log lifting at this quiet corner. A man came along and stated at me with a creepy smile. He was the ugliest piece of shit I've ever seen.

I finished my set, gathered my stuff and walked off. And that idiot started to shout loudly.

What an ass...hole.

5 hours ago, Guest Guess said:

Once , I was log lifting at this quiet corner. A man came along and stated at me with a creepy smile. He was the ugliest piece of shit I've ever seen.

I finished my set, gathered my stuff and walked off. And that idiot started to shout loudly.

What an ass...hole.

What was he shouting about? Sure damn creepy!

Guest Guess
11 hours ago, Notti said:

What was he shouting about? Sure damn creepy!

I think he was trying to harass me. Because I was doing log lifts and he came and stared at me directly in the face. And then kept looking at me with those shifty, slitty eyes. As I walked off about a meter or two, he shouted something I can't remember. Maybe , he's not happy he got snubbed.

Reported to PUB. Mac's management is PUB not NParks as I thought. They agree that I should call the police next time.

The area close to the water reservoir are under PUB. The inside forest area is under NParks Board...

The PUB area stretches to the foot paths around the reservoir.

It is often the same for the canals here, where the waters are under PUB but the park area under NParks Board.

Guest Guess
34 minutes ago, singalion said:

The area close to the water reservoir are under PUB. The inside forest area is under NParks Board...

The PUB area stretches to the foot paths around the reservoir.

It is often the same for the canals here, where the waters are under PUB but the park area under NParks Board.

Ooooh, I stand corrected. 😱

So why NParks directed my complaint to PUB? Hmmm?

46 minutes ago, Guest Guess said:

Ooooh, I stand corrected. 😱

So why NParks directed my complaint to PUB? Hmmm?

The exercise point are might be still on PUB property... As to my knowledge the complete part stretching from the road up to the one point with that umbrella covered round seat at the water is PUB property. Just the inside forest area and the area behind the golf course is NPB area.

Same as many park connectors are PUB property but if they have a layer of greenery it is managed by NPB.

Near my area it took 8 years to build a pedestrian bridge to connect two park connectors, because there were too many boards, 3 town councils etc involved...

Edited by singalion

Guest Guess
3 minutes ago, singalion said:

The exercise point are might be still on PUB property... As to my knowledge the complete part stretching from the road up to the one point with that umbrella covered round seat at the water is PUB property. Just the inside forest area and the area behind the golf course is NPB area.

Same as many park connectors are PUB property but if they have a layer of greenery it is managed by NPB.

Near my area it took 8 years to build a pedestrian bridge to connect two park connectors, because there were too many boards, 3 town councils etc involved...

So the open shower toilet under PUB or NParks?

Just now, Guest Guess said:

So the open shower toilet under PUB or NParks?

Walk around nude, inside and outside in front of the open shower washrooms entrance, then you clearly will know... 😂

Guest Guess
14 minutes ago, singalion said:

Walk around nude, inside and outside in front of the open shower washrooms entrance, then you clearly will know... 😂

Have you walked around naked all over Mac? Eg forest trails, walk carpark walk around the vacant building.

You seem to know so very well which part is governed by PUB or NParks. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Guest Guess said:

Have you walked around naked all over Mac? Eg forest trails, walk carpark walk around the vacant building.

You seem to know so very well which part is governed by PUB or NParks. :lol: 

but the police is unique and doesn't bother if PUB or NPB property... 🤣

Guest Guess
11 minutes ago, singalion said:

but the police is unique and doesn't bother if PUB or NPB property... 🤣

Did you find out the hard way? 🤣

52 minutes ago, Guest Guess said:

Did you find out the hard way? 🤣

Not at all. I actually live much too far away from MacRitchie...

I am rarely there at night time.

Strangely, some years before Covid, I had some food at Thomson and made a stop at MacRitchie. However, the police was all around one night at around 10.30pm and two officers stopped me and one asked what I want to do.

I just told them that I wanted to use the toilet to pee. so I walked to the toilet on the right ... There was actually a strange guy taking a shower. He looked a bit PRC to me (and surely not PLU)... I think he was also washing his underwear at the open shower.

When I left some minutes later, around 6 - 8 police cars were around, I asked the police why there is this huge police presence here, but the officer just smiled and said I should go home.

Surely, I left the place after that.

But I had my own assumption what they would do later.

So far I never had any sexual activity at MacRitchie inside the greenery.

• G_M changed the title to Is Mac Ritchie Reservoir park safe for cruising (No Ads Allowed)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.