Male HQ

Master Seeking Slave

andi69

I always want to submit my body for a group of guys. Let them strip me naked, tied up and blindfolded and be held totally helpless. Spread my legs wide and CBT me. Edge me, post orgasm torture me until dry, clip, bite and chew on my nipples, tie and weight stretch my cock and balls, burst and slap my balls, do cock sounding on me, candle wax my cock and balls and nipples and more. I will let u do whatever u want for your pleasure, to satisfy your lust and fantasy, except no anal.

Seeking for this..

1) Tied up/restraint

2) blindfolded

3) tummy punched

4) slapped

5) once weak and crying, brutal anal pounding

Seeking no less. Yes, i may be not be able to take it but thats the whole point aint it?

Only rough tops who are into this, PLS pm me.

I dun mind hosting at hotel at geylang. Room is on me.

I have

1) ropes

2) restraints

3) whip

4) blindfold

35 mly 178 77 btm.

Hi all, new to this site, but looking for serious people.

Looking for a bdsm experience as a sub/slave. I’m mainly straight and bi curios having dommed both men and women. Experienced in bdsm play as a dom but only 1 experience subbing for another guy which I enjoyed and would like to experience again.

looking for most importantly a safe and discreet environment to explore this fantasy of being forced/punished/trained by a man. 

not into ball busting or extreme pain play. More into being forced,helpless and humiliated/degraded. Other side kinks I want to explore are cross dressing, worship, multiple doms.

I am lean and fit. 26 year old. 168 cm. 54 kg. Pm me for photos

6 hours ago, Danishoh96 said:

Hi all, new to this site, but looking for serious people.

Looking for a bdsm experience as a sub/slave. I’m mainly straight and bi curios having dommed both men and women. Experienced in bdsm play as a dom but only 1 experience subbing for another guy which I enjoyed and would like to experience again.

looking for most importantly a safe and discreet environment to explore this fantasy of being forced/punished/trained by a man. 

not into ball busting or extreme pain play. More into being forced,helpless and humiliated/degraded. Other side kinks I want to explore are cross dressing, worship, multiple doms.

I am lean and fit. 26 year old. 168 cm. 54 kg. Pm me for photos

This site probably not the best to look for serious D/s dynamics though my experience has so far been a mixed of interested parties as well as time wasters who either mia or are plain rude.

If you're into a long term D/s dynamic, drop me a message, cheers 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all :) lean gym-fit 22C 65kg 174cm here, seeking safe and fun play with the following fetishes:

- edging and cum control

- dickhead polishing (light)

- bondage (light) with blindfold and gag

- nipple play

- shower fun

- body worship / clothed groping and molestation

- any of your fetishes (pm to discuss)

Not into:

- piss

- scat

- blood

- anal

- oral (without condom)

- visible marks (from rope or spanking)

Can’t host. PM me if you wanna play with me :)