Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 6

GachiMuchi

hi david from the male therapist.

r u david the eurasian with the magical hands? if u r, i calling u for an appt.

thanks

Yes i am david and i do put lots of passion in my work so not sure about magical hands but i do know i have not got any complains from any clients yet hahaha. If you want to make a appt with me or my staff do call us at 63344525

Initially I wanted to try David and I SMS him but he SMS me back that he has gone out of town so he give me another number which belong to Eric. I proceed to sms Eric but Eric told me that his charges is $120 per hour which is so much different from what David is charging?

Is that true and normal rate for Eric?

Hi there Guy 30,

I am not sure whether you are talking about the same Eric cause he informed me that he dont do massage this days and normally clients dont sms me but call my shop or email to my website to make a appt.

Hope to hear from you soon

david

Guest Anonymous
" May i know how old is Ben? is he a chinese? "

Ive tried him. So so la. I think he is above 40+ (old for me). He dont seem friendly. He just going through motion only. To rate him may be around 3/10. Just my opinion.

I have tried sms ing him several times to book for an appointment. Tried ringing him.

He did not pick it up. Then, he on one occassion, he replied me asking if an Indian

lad. When i replied yes, he became silent never utter a word. Refused to pick calls / sms

Then i came to know that is he is a racist and picky !

I dont think at this day and age he should continue his business....... :twisted: :swear:

I have SMS Dylan of Jalan Batu, opposite Katong Swimming Pool a few times and he keep saying that the only slot is around 9.30pm and I understand that as I SMS him quite late in the day and he has a lot of customers.

The third time, I SMS him early and made an appointment for 8pm and I tried to go there early as I am not familar with his place. I lost my way in the midst of finding his place and he sms me that he cannot hold my appointment for too long as he has another customer immediately after my appointment, it was around 8.05PM, he can only hold my appointment for 15 mins.

I sms him back telling him that I lost my way and trying to find his place. I managed to find his place and parked my car at his place at around 8.17pm, I wanted to go up and find him but he sms me that he has to cancel my appointment, I then sms him that I have actually reached his place but he don't seem interested to do my business.

I was quite frustrated as I waste my time and petrol to go down searching for his place, when I reached and he told me that he has cancelled my appointment. What a bad experience for me as I don't have such problem with other masseurs cos they are more understanding.

Frankly, I will never even bother to waste my money on such a masseur.

Hi there Guy 30,

I am not sure whether you are talking about the same Eric cause he informed me that he dont do massage this days and normally clients dont sms me but call my shop or email to my website to make a appt.

Hope to hear from you soon

david

I am not sure cos you give me a number to sms when you sms me back that you are out of town so I sms that number, he introduce to me that he is Eric or Erix, I cannot remember clearly.

He told me that his rate is $120 per hour but I asked him why his rate is so different from yours as you recommend him to me so I did not go in the end cos it is too expensive.

I was quite frustrated as I waste my time and petrol to go down searching for his place, when I reached and he told me that he has cancelled my appointment. What a bad experience for me as I don't have such problem with other masseurs cos they are more understanding.

i think he has appointments booked back to back... and i'm sure many other services have similar rules examples examinations, performance or even tour operators in western countries...

newbie, you might have to inform him b4 confirming the appt that u r nt sure of the pl and would like him to give some allowance. if he can't then forget it or book another time tat he has time to spare..

I am sure all masseurs will give at least 30mins inbetween to cater for change over, cust. delay or pee break or wash up...rest... Personally I don't like to go for a quick massage n have to be chased out of the room...etc..

Guest John...the masseur......
newbie, you might have to inform him b4 confirming the appt that u r nt sure of the pl and would like him to give some allowance. if he can't then forget it or book another time tat he has time to spare..

I am sure all masseurs will give at least 30mins inbetween to cater for change over, cust. delay or pee break or wash up...rest... Personally I don't like to go for a quick massage n have to be chased out of the room...etc..

I dun Agree with guest1.

My Style of Working is like that...

@ If a client book an appt at that time, I will tell the client to come in atleast 5mins earlier.

@ Once the client had book the appt, he or she should know jolly well come at the right time. Where got client comes in 30mins late? Before the client book an appt, he or she should planned the time properly or atleast know what is their free time b4 calling the therapist to make an appt. Once the appt is comfirm, then he or she should arrange time or time management properly. If you think you are going to be late due to CTE Jam, rush hour or whatever, then come out early to avoid all this. Give yourself some free time to travel or if really dun know the place, atlleast ASK b4 coming. Dun ACT Smart and think you know the way, but actually YOU do not know. Where got people do things last minute and later blame the traffic lights, raining or all kinds of Stupid excuses. :thumb:

wow . what we have here! a masseur himself speaking his view....john the masseur..kudos...

Can you please tell us who u are so that we, as a customer, we can follow your working style!!! Are u homebased or commercial ???? The reason why I asked is that it is an effective way to tell your clients/potential clients your working style...so that we could follow your rules.

I sms him back telling him that I lost my way and trying to find his place. I managed to find his place and parked my car at his place at around 8.17pm, I wanted to go up and find him but he sms me that he has to cancel my appointment, I then sms him that I have actually reached his place but he don't seem interested to do my business.

YOU were late ... hello?

Yes, same as reflection, during my stay at Ambassador, I went down to the massage place and the front of desk asked me what type of massage and male or female massuer. Once I told her my preference (male of course), she took out a photo album and showed me the pictures of the male massuer and asked me to pick one. Saw one massuer totally my type and I asked for him but was told he's off on that day. I choose another massuer and the massage was good (they fully clothe). Then the hint came whereby he slowly massage my butt and then once in a while rub his groin at my hand.. I turn my head and smile at him just my way of approval. He took off his clothes and then went straight body to body massage..

The next day, I did a room in-call service as I am lazy to go down and the place is not that discrete and the female massuer all look at me after my massage with a smiling grin.. Grrrrr.. So I called and ask for the massuer I initially wanted and yes, he came up to my room.. It's one of the best I've had so far. After washing up, he told me he's bi and got girlfriend. Even showed me his gf pic and after all that he gave me his number so when he is off work, I can call him down for massage and he charge much lower than the hotel charges. Of course it benefits to both of us as I will pay lesser and he gets to take all instead of the hotel. I left his number in the room when I checked-out. But for sure anytime I go BKK, I will stay at Ambassador for easy hasstle free body recharge..

what is the name of the bi-massuer ?

This is in Singapore.... somewhere near....

One man operation tui nah shop. Massuer is a stocky married man with grown up kids. Strong hand strong massage.

My first session is normal clean masasge. Start with the back .Nothing but just pure tui nah. He do foot reflex too.

A week later, I went back. This time a little diff. Start with my back but I was in sitting position. I didn't expect at first, so strip naked lying waiting for him. But he ask me to sit at the edge of the bed. Yes I was naked. Dint bother him much, even me with occasional hard on.

Few weeks went by.. the same treatment. So I became his regular customer.End of story.... Dont ask hor.. I wont tell.

Wah.. tempting.. hah... nice encounter. Wish i could hv one like tat.

don't think so, i know who u refer to but he is not stocky lei, should not be at Lucky Chinatown, don't guess pls, kindly don't assume & give him a break, be responsible, people is married so don't make his life difficult, it maybe just a story, don't take it serious, respect others pirvacy, people just earn for a living, just let it close & end

Edited by snowball

This is in Singapore.... somewhere near....

One man operation tui nah shop. Massuer is a stocky married man with grown up kids. t's his words la.

End of story.... Dont ask hor.. I wont tell.

Maturemedium, I wont ask the place lah.

How much his charge? Is that the one with cheap good timing sgd 30 for 70 min one?

If so, u r "damn" lucky man hehhehe

I used to have this $30-70min but as he is hard to be booked i didnt go there anymore (end up signed package which not really want but too soften heart with a girl masseur - not as good as this $30-70min)

If package ending i might go back to him.

If he is the one u went. Seems he just explore new fun with u not others. I used to go there often never happened anythings. Indeed he is nice and good hard stroke and seems like having "kungfu base" and have a son almost my age liao.

But he do on girls too, and ever saw him enter "81" with an auntie le wont be him supposed.

Maturemedium dont mind to clarify whether ur masseur is the one that i used to go too?

(Just curious on the similiarity of good technique and one man tui nah)

Just Ordinary Guy Next Door who is fun fearless and love travelling"

Hi friends

It is coming to the end of the year, can we vote for the best home-based masseur based on their massage skill.

please dun do that. some home base masseur prefer to be discreet and dun wish to be mention here, once mention many salt and peppers will be added in by bad clients and jeaolus masseur.

Guest Liang Po Po
Hi friends

It is coming to the end of the year, can we vote for the best home-based masseur based on their massage skill.

I believe all comes in a package.

@ Skills

@ How the spa room being decorate..example spa music, water sound, plants, tea lights etc.....

@ Is the shower room clean or dirty

@ Any spa tea serve, water..etc....

@ Greeting from the therapist

@ Clean towel

Please give a detailed info.

i thought Edddie is not bad..

Yes, Eddie is excellent but only to certain client only. if the client is attractive to him, he will give his best service to them. but if he met someone who is not his cup of tea, he will not giving his others specially service to them.

luckily, i'm one of the luckiest client....hehehe

i thought Edddie is not bad..

i thought is nicky the indonesian boy. he have strong dick and can give gd screw to any guy.some of the home based by now is quite old already . range from 50 t0 60 age now.

I dun understand why so many people here prefer home-based masseurs. If massage parlours charge on the average $60 per hour, there's no earthly reason why home-based masseurs should charge as much, given that they dun pay rent and have substantially lower overheads than the shops. Whatever they earn, they take all, unlike the shops which have to split with the masseurs. Since there is only that one person doing the massage all the time, you can't even enjoy the luxury of choice of fresh faces! <_<

Guest Be Kind
I dun understand why so many people here prefer home-based masseurs. If massage parlours charge on the average $60 per hour, there's no earthly reason why home-based masseurs should charge as much, given that they dun pay rent and have substantially lower overheads than the shops. Whatever they earn, they take all, unlike the shops which have to split with the masseurs. Since there is only that one person doing the massage all the time, you can't even enjoy the luxury of choice of fresh faces! <_<

不要一支竹竿打翻一船人!得绕人处且绕人,不要赶尽杀绝打破了人家的饭碗!

Guest massage

1) discreet 2) one to one in the rm anything can happen for low fees 3) dun need to be recognise or gossip by massage parlours masseur. 3) rate still cheaper than massage parlour even is $60. 4)time can be flexible dun need to rush , if is massage parlour time keeper will monitor time and charge accordling.5) everyday a young home bases masseur is born so still got many choice.

Guest Lin Chin Sia

I believe everyone got their own good points and bad points.

Some clients prefer homebased rather then massage parlours, Some finds going to massage parlours are not discreet. As for homebased, the masseur only attend to one client at a time, massage parlours you will meet or bum to people. Alot of homebased decorate their spa room nicely, some are trained, certified, some are not trained nor certified. Some massage parlours you pay $60, the place looks terrible..example Luap Luap. Look at the room, so small and the toilet is very small. If I have a choice, I rather go to the homebased at pay $60. :rolleyes:

Guest Siang Yun
1. MARCUS - BEDOK

2. JASON - RED HILL

Hi Guest 88,

Since you norminate this 2 masseur, are the masseur place nicely done up? Say spa music, water sound, plants in the room, burning tea lights, Burning aromatherapy oils. serve spa tea, clean shower room, used spa oils, clean towels...etc...?

I've tried Jason..Redhill, he place doesn't have all this above mention. Very Simple room, No deco.

If you want to norminate therapists, please makesure their place is mention above. Besides their skills, the rest of the things is also important.

Example Eddie, his place is very nice and skills are good. :thumb:

In general i go home based because 1. discrete, 2. no rush ( those that rush me, I wont go 2nd time)..3. personal touch..4. good skills 5. Just like receiving treatment at home..6. some time can make a friend out of him..7. More serious as they r making income...8.. near my home..save time /transport..etc

In commercial spas/massage parlours most of them r not certified, only want extras because of tips; no privacy (bet each room); in/out not discrete; hard selling products/packages; distance is a problem..; towels n oils might recycle...etc

Sometimes you can think about it - if rental is expensive, how can massage parlours charge 50 - 60 dollars per hour.. They must have cut some corners to give this kind of pricing right? Where to save, most likely in area of oils, towels, cheap manpower,....etc Otherwise how they survive... So i think homebased is safer... (although some homebased masseurs also not qualified/used lousy oils...etc Just have to find the good ones...

Normally once found a good one, I will stay on...if you r going for genuine massage...handsome or not handsome not impt..

In general i go home based because 1. discrete, 2. no rush ( those that rush me, I wont go 2nd time)..3. personal touch..4. good skills 5. Just like receiving treatment at home..6. some time can make a friend out of him..7. More serious as they r making income...8.. near my home..save time /transport..etc

In commercial spas/massage parlours most of them r not certified, only want extras because of tips; no privacy (bet each room); in/out not discrete; hard selling products/packages; distance is a problem..; towels n oils might recycle...etc

Sometimes you can think about it - if rental is expensive, how can massage parlours charge 50 - 60 dollars per hour.. They must have cut some corners to give this kind of pricing right? Where to save, most likely in area of oils, towels, cheap manpower,....etc Otherwise how they survive... So i think homebased is safer... (although some homebased masseurs also not qualified/used lousy oils...etc Just have to find the good ones...

Normally once found a good one, I will stay on...if you r going for genuine massage...handsome or not handsome not impt..

1) discreet 2) one to one in the rm anything can happen for low fees 3) dun need to be recognise or gossip by massage parlours masseur. 3) rate still cheaper than massage parlour even is $60. 4)time can be flexible dun need to rush , if is massage parlour time keeper will monitor time and charge accordling.5) everyday a young home bases masseur is born so still got many choice.

Discreet people shouldn't even go for massages, where one is required to be naked. If one fears being seen but yet wants to taste the forbidden fruit, one is but a coward and a hypocrite. The same goes for being the subject of gossip. If one wants to engage in something naughty, the least one can do is not to pretend to be goody-goody! :twisted:

Let's preserve the livelihood of robbers and cheats too then, for they by the same token must live! :smokin:

不要拿 鲜橙 与 烂苹果 来比, 分明是强词夺理!

Guest ex Dylan
I have SMS Dylan of Jalan Batu, opposite Katong Swimming Pool a few times Frankly, I will never even bother to waste my money on such a masseur.

Dear Newbie,

Dun fret about it actually u save yourself, he not tat good and a bit inconsistent.

So you must have gotten him on a bad day and so, the silver lining here is .... u saved yourself time at a not so good massuer

Guest Xiang Yun
Engaged in Marcus' service once... ... I have not been back because of the distance of his place from mine

Hi 'ruffx2sg',

Since you said he is very professional and his masage skills is very good, how about his place being done up? Any of the above mention that listed above?

Say spa music, water sound, plants in the room, burning tea lights, Burning aromatherapy oils. serve spa tea, clean shower room, used spa oils, clean towels...etc...?

Disagree totally. What u pay for is a clean and soothing environment, professional skills of the massuer and quality of the little extras like good towels, slippers, drinks, food etc. There are home based ones who provide very good quality of everything and they deserved to be paid more while some parlours provide sub-standard services and dirty environment and do not deserve to be paid well. One should judge each place, regardless of home based or not, on its own merits.

Guest -fog n mist-
Engaged in Marcus' service once... he is very professional and his masage skills is very good... I have not been back because of the distance of his place from mine

to those you might want to find out more about Marcus @ Bedok. u can click on www.meridianmassage.blogspot.com

he massage room w/ air-con is pretty bare, except for a cabinet containing his tools of trade. A rack to hang your clothing, wrap yourself with tower before heading to shower to wash up before the body scrub.

It doesnt have small water feature but sometimes he does light up tealight. The room is dimly lighted enuff and you will hear soothing music while enjoying massage.

You can have the option of Massage bed or a thick support mattress.

Guest massageeee.....
Hi 'ruffx2sg',

Since you said he is very professional and his masage skills is very good, how about his place being done up? Any of the above mention that listed above?

Say spa music, water sound, plants in the room, burning tea lights, Burning aromatherapy oils. serve spa tea, clean shower room, used spa oils, clean towels...etc...?

Well, I totally agree with ruffx2sg, Marcus is a wonderful massuer and his skillful hands always leave me relaxed and completely satisfied. Though his place is basic, it is clean airy with a very breezy bathroom...anyway, I m sure you will be satisfied too

1. MARCUS - BEDOK

2. JASON - RED HILL

I will have to disagree with you on Jason from RedHill as I went to try out myself after you mentioned. Not to mention on the environment as the most important thing for masseur is the skill.

I can feel that from the way Jason massage, he is not that experienced compared some other masseurs here and seems that his massage strokes are not properly done and like rushing through.

Frankly, I don't feel relaxed or relieved at all and really not worth the amount of $60. Really disappointed though.