Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 6

GachiMuchi

Guest IRC guest

Ya, price is not cheap and he is super "ya-ya".

He was in IRC Chatroom looking for business last month and chatted with him... Was commenting that his price is a little high for homebase and he can tell me off... fxxxing "ya-ya"!

There are so many homebase who are offering cheaper rates and skills are good either, i think he need to be more "friendly".

Just my comments.

Guest Leslie Chung

He was in IRC Chatroom looking for business last month and chatted with him... Was commenting that his price is a little high for homebase and he can tell me off... fxxxing "ya-ya"!

There are so many homebase who are offering cheaper rates and skills are good either, i think he need to be more "friendly".

Just my comments.

I do agree with you guys. But theres alot of things we need to understand also.

Sometimes we really need to ask ourselves. Whether do i want to pay a low price or a high price?

1. Why are all the homebased masseurs charged different prices? $28..$30..$38..$45..$50..$55..$60..$70..$80..$120..$150..$180.....

2. Masseurs that are trained, certified, had worked in oversea. nice decoration, proper massage bed, spa music, water sound, serve nice spa tea, with shower facilities, whether in HDB or Private Apartment. The place is nicely set up.

3. I also know that masseurs charge low prices they are non trained, not certified, toilet very dirty..sticky and smelly, dun serve water, used baby oil instead of proper massage spa oil. used lousy bodyscrubs and treatments instead of spa products.

4. When a masseur advertise the price for massage or any body treatments, more or less you will know their back ground, whether they are trained, skillful, certified...etc.....

5. For homebased..Dun expect to pay $28 for an hour massage, and expect to see the spa room nicely done up, with water sound, spa music, tea lights, proper massage bed, shower facilities, spa tea, consulation b4 a massage and plants.

6. Its the same also a chicken rice at the market is priced $2.50 to $3.00.

Chicken rice at Mandarin Hotel is priced at $28 plus plus.

So b4 you go for any homebased massage, please read what they had advertised on the net. Or call them and ask questions. Dun just pay $28 and expect first class service, SQ Service or Ritz Carlton Service. :thumb: l

Just my comments.

I exchanged a few SMSes with him and he sounded very friendly leh.

Just my comments.

YA...he charge ya ya papaya price...but is up to us choose to go or not... :smokin:

Guest Leslie Chung

One of the Dirtiest toilet I've ever visited in the home based

in Amk ave 5.

The toilet is so dirty, didn't wash at all, its smell terrible.

I personally felt that the homebased masseur need to do something

to improve it. No doubt he charges $30 for an hour of massage,

but atleast wash the toilet at the end of the day.

Desmond is a very sweet guy but I guess even the nicest guy will also has his bad hair day, and when things don't turn out right, your tone may not be so 'friendly'

His massage is very smoothing and I really like his place - nicely done up, white and clean

Desmond is a very sweet guy but I guess even the nicest guy will also has his bad hair day, and when things don't turn out right, your tone may not be so 'friendly'

His massage is very smoothing and I really like his place - nicely done up, white and clean

if is so good how come our senior massage expert henry tan never try and have a write out about him? charges $100 an hr .

Guest Mui Mui
if is so good how come our senior massage expert henry tan never try and have a write out about him? charges $100 an hr .

Aiya you think he can claim $ from the company everytime he go for a massage ah?

ehm ... guys ....

I never tried any massage in Sin-City as for me sound too much (even the normal foot massage - but noted that is the price standard island wide)

I have a silly question and feel phai se to ask (please dont laugh on me ho)

Here if u go massage u give tips or not (Not talking about the plus plus massage that not really give u massage)

In where i came from we used to give min 10% from the charges (but back there all so damn cheap leh for the massage charges so we understood the masseur earn not much and rely on tips)

Here seems there is not a customs giving tips to any services, but for these massage things how is the custom here?

Thanks to enlighten me the culture here (Tipping customs)

yours sincerely

New bie

Just Ordinary Guy Next Door who is fun fearless and love travelling"

i recalled i went to this foot massage place in pearl center with an Ang Mo collic some years ago, he wanted to try out the foot massage so we simply choose one that's the nearest.

I think my massuer was an uncle called Mr Ng. His massage was damn good (i equate pain with good :P) at one time my other leg that's not massaged on was resting on his groin. BUT since that's a open place plus my collic was with me, i didnt try anything.

What amazed me was after our massage, he could relate my medical health using medical terms, in english somemore, dont play play ah.

maybe i should go look for him again, if i can find his name card :P

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest prositute
Anyone with the Indonesian Masseurs' handphone number? His name is Suranto or Deni I think. I lost it because I lost my old hp...I'm a regular there and could someone give me his number so I can make appointments..

he dun do massage anymore more on sex at price btw $150 to $180 for one shot of fire.

Guest Lan Par

in Amk ave 5.

Had anyone tried this guy at amk, ave 5?

I totally agree with Leslie Chung. Toilet is very dirty, smelly and sticky.

I wonder whether he washes his toilet at the end of the day? :angry:

Guest Wong Si Lai
Guys... anyone here tried these Indonesian guys who live at Yishun... they keep trawling at chatline and offer everything for $50 .. whats their agent's number? I lost it :(

Better dun waiste your time, he only provides sex services.

in Amk ave 5.

I think I know who you're talking about...Yup that's one unpleasant smelling toilet.

Better dun waiste your time, he only provides sex services.

I really do enjoy the massage - to me they're very professional with their massage skills. I am a regular there until I lost the agent's number unfortunately. Can you or anyone here pass his hp number? His name is Suranto. This is urgent!

I am looking for a therapist - Eric who formerly worked in "The Male Therapist" @ Bedok. I have tried his massage previously (years ago) and wonder whether he is still working as a massage therapist. Anybody here got his information?

You mean his real name is remy? He is straight rite?? Any extra from him? :)

so remy is working where now??... with desmond?? or is same person... a bit confuse...

I am looking for a therapist - Eric who formerly worked in "The Male Therapist" @ Bedok. I have tried his massage previously (years ago) and wonder whether he is still working as a massage therapist. Anybody here got his information?

Hi there I am david from the male therapist and sorry to inform you but Eric is not doing massage anymore as he is now in real estate

Hi there I am david from the male therapist and sorry to inform you but Eric is not doing massage anymore as he is now in real estate

Hi David,

Thanks for the information. By the way, are you one of the masseur in male therapist? Keen to try your massage too. Any happy ending of not? hmmm.

Hi David,

Thanks for the information. By the way, are you one of the masseur in male therapist? Keen to try your massage too. Any happy ending of not? hmmm.

HI there, Why dont you give me a call tmr at the male therapist at 63344525 and we can chat more. And i am the manager and one of the therapist there too. Hope to hear from you tmr or when you feel like making a appt.

david

eric not doing any more , no big deal lar. plenty of good masseur is born out there , just need to try out .

Guest Chin Siang Lin
eric not doing any more , no big deal lar. plenty of good masseur is born out there , just need to try out .

Any recommendations, since you said that plenty of good masseur is born out there. :rolleyes:

I would think if a question is asked then it should be answered right. And regarding anybody looking for a specific therapist isn't it their choice of who they are looking for and not some sour grapes here who want to add their salt

i mean if eric is not alvailable anymore can always try david and his team. u never know they can be better than eric.

i mean if eric is not alvailable anymore can always try david and his team. u never know they can be better than eric.

Initially I wanted to try David and I SMS him but he SMS me back that he has gone out of town so he give me another number which belong to Eric. I proceed to sms Eric but Eric told me that his charges is $120 per hour which is so much different from what David is charging?

Is that true and normal rate for Eric?