Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 6

GachiMuchi

kenny is good... in special touches.. :twisted:

and dun see sister wor... he got a nice tool u will envy.... :whistle:

You mean he provides additional "add-on" services? Or he allows u to fondle him?

Guest love kenny
You mean he provides additional "add-on" services? Or he allows u to fondle him?

not releasing too much info.

try and u will know.

but i can say, it is very sensual and erotic :whistle:

not releasing too much info.

try and u will know.

but i can say, it is very sensual and erotic :whistle:

Yes I have engaged him before. He is just so prim and proper. I will like to know how to initiate it the next time round.

Guest Guest

I went for a massage near Bt Merah area (Home-based). Mentioned to the therapist on

manhood and prostate massage. He was kind enough to add on both at additional $30.

(on top of $50 for 60min body massage). He did the manhood first, then prostate.

I shoot automatically. Anyone got similar experience?

Guest love kenny
Yes I have engaged him before. He is just so prim and proper. I will like to know how to initiate it the next time round.

strip naked before going on the massagebed..have a raging hardon througout the massage and try brushing yr hands agains his XXXX... :twisted:

Guest Guest
strip naked before going on the massagebed..have a raging hardon througout the massage and try brushing yr hands agains his XXXX... :twisted:

Would appreciate it very much if you could leave the contact no of said therapist.

Guest Guest
I went for a massage near Bt Merah area (Home-based). Mentioned to the therapist on

manhood and prostate massage. He was kind enough to add on both at additional $30.

(on top of $50 for 60min body massage). He did the manhood first, then prostate.

Is he Bro Pat

Guest Newbie

I tried calling Mr. Tan Kim Cheong the past weeks and did not seem to get any respond from him. To be fair, I called him once and SMS another time, but on both occasions, I don't seem to get any reply from him. Strange.

In any case, I have not visited him for close to 6 months. His massage is good and is value for money, no question about it. However, I find him to be a teaser. That's part of the reason why I stopped going there as i do find it uncomfortable at times, especially if he is straight. Well, will try again and see if he will reply.

Guest love kenny
Would appreciate it very much if you could leave the contact no of said therapist.

Kenny

Mobile: 9791 8302

Guest muscfit
Is he Bro Pat

Hey.. keen to try his service.. Can anyone tell me the stats of this bro pat? Is he tall or short, muscular or chubby? Appreciate it.

Guest guest2
Has anyone tried Leo of Oceanic?

i juz had my massage recently; biz is slow, so he shd reply to ur call/sms.

chk the no. and try again!

Guest guest2
i juz had my massage recently; biz is slow, so he shd reply to ur call/sms.

chk the no. and try again!

sorry wrong quoting...referrring to master tan's massage

Any idea where kenny is located?

home-based?

I just love masseur in nude while massaging me.

haha

Guest Guest
However, I find him to be a teaser. That's part of the reason why I stopped going there as i do find it uncomfortable at times, especially if he is straight. Well, will try again and see if he will reply.

Wonder what Mr Tan did to you that you stopped going there? Because you ask for happy ending and he doesnt give it to you? lol

Just treat him as a normal man and he treats u like any other man, its all in your mind when ur sexuality comes in to play. If you keep thinking of happy ending throughout the massage, then forget it, if you go there for a good rub down kneading massage for a affordable price, then u've got it. I think exposing ur genitals , having an erection or talk about it is normal for man to man regardless of sexuality.

Guest muscfit
Any idea where kenny is located?

home-based?

I just love masseur in nude while massaging me.

haha

Ya ya.. me too... can share who r the masseur who massage in nude? Thanks...

Guest guest
Wonder what Mr Tan did to you that you stopped going there? Because you ask for happy ending and he doesnt give it to you? lol

Just treat him as a normal man and he treats u like any other man, its all in your mind when ur sexuality comes in to play. If you keep thinking of happy ending throughout the massage, then forget it, if you go there for a good rub down kneading massage for a affordable price, then u've got it. I think exposing ur genitals , having an erection or talk about it is normal for man to man regardless of sexuality.

may i his contact?? thank..

Guest whitehair

I am always have a hard-on during the font part massage by Mr Tan. He is gay friendly, no happy ending and he will not touch your dd but he will past you some papers to you if you need to release, one or two occasion he will look at your hj motion or sometime he left you alone to do your own business, he is not G, pls do not expect for any happy-ending.

Can you tell us his contact.

Guest Guest
Ya ya.. me too... can share who r the masseur who massage in nude? Thanks...

i only know steven massage in the buff. who else?

Guest MSSG
I am always have a hard-on during the font part massage by Mr Tan. He is gay friendly, no happy ending and he will not touch your dd but he will past you some papers to you if you need to release, one or two occasion he will look at your hj motion or sometime he left you alone to do your own business, he is not G, pls do not expect for any happy-ending.

He is the cheapest in town area to do a proper massage. Yeah no hanky panky but he is gay friendly in that he will massage any body part except the anus and the cock. Of course he is not so afraid of even touching those parts. He's just not massaging them to give sexual pleasure. He just squeezed my cock to advise me that my erection was not strong and needed tonic. I told him I am a zero and he teased me that he knew that.

But he is usually fully booked because of his low price. Even cheaper than those home masseurs. Everytime I pass by I'll try my luck by calling him but 9x out of 10x he will be busy. But I cannot plan ahead when I would be free so I cannot book early. I consider a massage is better than going for a movie since there is a bed for me to sleep on and someone to pamper me.

Guest guest
search through this thread and you will find mr.tan

i cant find it that why i ask for help about detail.... thank you..

Guest Guest
hi,

does anyone know if kim cheong at b3 of lucky chinatown, do outcalls ?

if so, how much ?

thanks

i cant find it that why i ask for help about detail.... thank you..

HOMen Massage - Men to Men by Men

Looking for relaxation, peacefulness, calmness and good health after hard day work.

Do contact me for booking. I provide quality service at lowest rate. Home base massage with nice environment and cozy room. Located at Bedok North near MRT and bus interchange

Services :

Full Body Massage - S$40 (60 mins)

- S$60 (90 mins)

- S$70 (120 mins

Full body Scrub - S$20 (20 mins

Manhood Theraphy - S$30 (30 mins)

Contact No : +65 83824880

Guest guest
hi homen,

saw yr ads under services... good enough... don't have to keep advertising here too.

times r bad mah. no clients everyday how to survive?need to pay rental .so during free time advert here lar since is free ad.moderator sleeping mah allow advert.

Guest Guest

Looking for relaxation, peacefulness, calmness and good health after hard day work.

Do contact me for booking. I provide quality service at lowest rate. Home base massage with nice environment and cozy room. Located at Bedok North near MRT and bus interchange

Services :

- S$60 (90 mins)

- S$70 (120 mins

Manhood Theraphy - S$30 (30 mins)

Contact No : +65 83824880

are you the philipine guy ???

Guest Justice

i thought here is for Discussions Only, Not for Advertisement !

more over already saw your Ad at BW business commercial ad zone.

how many place you wanna advertise?

Services :

- S$60 (90 mins)

- S$70 (120 mins

i thought here is for Discussions Only, Not for Advertisement !

I don't really agree with that, cos Absolute do that sometimes too, however i must admit that HOMen.massage / cute_69 over do it, maybe you thought that by self advertise all around BW forum, readers will notice & will bring your business good, but sorry, you only make them sick & doubt your massage skill, you make them feel that you are desperate, you are 40 yo, yet still using cute as nick name & 69 will stop those who really into massage to look for you, why you have to use 2 nickname? cheers

Edited by snowball

was at Private Space on Saturday... the massage was ok.. not over the top, overall ambiance average, i had a treatment room just next to the reception/entrance, could hear the phone ring.... so not very nice... i did not fall asleep at all....

the masseur was from northern China and could not understand English, I did not have a problem with that but I was worried that he did not know wat was on the spa menu and he does "finger press" (指压)and "oil pressing" (油压)usually.

I went ahead nonetheless. felt relaxed after the 90 minute session, so i guess the objective was achieved, but my shoulders still stiff, which he did not try and "unknot" it for me.... Overall, 5 out of 10.

I went with a fren and he claimed his was VERY good.. he had a thai masseur.

If you wonder if there was any "happy ending"? The answer is NO, and i wasnt expecting any either.

Any other feedback?

PS: Does anyone know that HDB has banned all commercial massage services from homes wef 31 May? This effectively forces all home-based masseurs to operate from commercial premises or close shop.

PS: Does anyone know that HDB has banned all commercial massage services from homes wef 31 May? This effectively forces all home-based masseurs to operate from commercial premises or close shop.

Yes. Desmond from Punggol will cease his home-based massage business from 1 June onwards. Sad...

Guest Tay Peng Hui

Where did you guys get this info from?

Guest -constancy-

From HDB Info-Web:

" Examples of Home-Based Small Scale Business activities that can be allowed

The examples of home-based small scale business activities that can be carried out in HDB flats are:

Resident who is at home doing office work using a computer, which is linked to the office main computer.

Resident undertakes sewing work at home to supplement the household income.

Freelance artist/journalist/photographer/writer etc operating in his own home without employing anyone.

Resident bakes cakes at home on a small scale for sale to his friends without turning the place into a bakery.

Resident conducts private tuition for not more than 3 students at any one time.

Resident providing hairdressing / beauty / manicure / pedicure services* to his friends to supplement household income, without employing any workers.

Resident undertakes piecemeal work at home from factory on work rate basis, to supplement household income.

* Massage services are not allowed. "

I'd like to recommend you to try out this massage place which I have not tried before. :lol: The reason I didnt want to go in cause the place inside looks kinda claustrophobic and there's even a woman masseur co-worker. I think the place is a proper tui na joint situated near a very busy market area. A rather small cramp shop but I think I saw a private massage room inside. I want to recommend because the mature masseur is so gorgeous. He's tall, muscular and he looks to be in his early 50s with a full head of silver hair but what a gorgeous, gorgeous bod for someone his age. Pretty straight acting. I have been eying him ages. lol.

The massage place is called yuan zhi yuan, blk 431 (need to check the address again), the roll of shops just opposite the wet market. NEAR Ang Mo Kio swimming pool.

Do try him out and give us a report. I may be tempted to go one day. :lol:

Is sad to see this.

Many home-based masseur will be impacted.

But unless someone reported them to hdb/town council, no one will really know that they are operated home-based masseur.

Yes. Desmond from Punggol will cease his home-based massage business from 1 June onwards. Sad...

Yeah, he is looking for a place... he sent a survey to his clients, asking them if he were to set up a shop, would we still support him? So long he is good, i dun think it matters where he operates.

I'd like to recommend you to try out this massage place which I have not tried before. :lol: The reason I didnt want to go in cause the place inside looks kinda claustrophobic and there's even a woman masseur co-worker. I think the place is a proper tui na joint situated near a very busy market area. A rather small cramp shop but I think I saw a private massage room inside. I want to recommend because the mature masseur is so gorgeous. He's tall, muscular and he looks to be in his early 50s with a full head of silver hair but what a gorgeous, gorgeous bod for someone his age. Pretty straight acting. I have been eying him ages. lol.

The massage place is called yuan zhi yuan, blk 431 (need to check the address again), the roll of shops just opposite the wet market. NEAR Ang Mo Kio swimming pool.

You want us to try but did not give us a clear address, how to try and report?

Guest massage lover

Based on your description, should be 300+ instead of 431. near AMK swimming pool & opp wet mkt is 300+. Maybe u should confirm again the address :)

Guest MassageIdeas

Where did you guys get this info from?

There are many grey areas regards to this HDB rule. Freelance Masseurs do not require a license to operate which means that a masseur may do an outcall at a client's HDB home without violating any regulationss or law. It's however illegal to provide the massage in the masseur's own HDB home. This is silly as we know that it does not matter where the massage is being provided at. And even if the massage provided includes extras - people should get arrested for having sex in the privacy of their HDB homes!

Massage can be taken as a hobby and it should not be illegal to practice a hobby in your HDB home. It is not illegal to have a massage table in one's HDB home, some people massage their family members and friends. If your client is your friend, does that make it illegal?

On the masseurs part however, it is paramount to ensure that their operations from their HDB home do not become a nuisance to their neighbours. No towels at the corridors, no clients waiting/loitering outside the home, no undesirable noises, no signages like a shop.This is probably what HDB fears the most. And also there should not be teams of masseurs in the home like typical massage parlour - this would really make it illegal - and anyone who operates their HDB home in this manner is asking for trouble as you will need a license to operate a team of masseurs let alone operating it in a HDB home. If one operates a one man private massage service in a smart and considerate manner, one should not have problems with the authorities.

Just food for thought.

Guest massage lover

There are many grey areas regards to this HDB rule. Freelance Masseurs do not require a license to operate which means that a masseur may do an outcall at a client's HDB home without violating any regulationss or law.

wats the difference if a masseur open a massage shop cater for gays and hanky panky is behind the scene? i remember many years ago there is this shop on the 3rd floor at orchard ,was run by a one man show masseur usually when he have a client he will lock the front glass door and massage in oneof his partition rm. and i understand he provide full services. home based masseur problem r cause by those masseur who r too aggressive and advert too big.masseur refering to r eddie and desmond .