Male HQ

Cheating Boyfriend / Lover + Why Cheat when In a Relationship? (Compiled)

musclechub

Either the front or back itchy.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

maintaining a relationship takes work

so sometimes it's just too much work to keep it going and hence the need to stray (either emotionally or sexually)

but nonetheless, what seems unfathomable to you, may not be out of line for some others

it could be a hypersexual couple relationship for all you know

Edited by wantonmee

Sex is just one of the many reasons why people stray, and for those who really stray apart, sex might not even be the problem in the first place.

It could have been due to:

- Financial issue/disagreement

- Lack of Intellectual/Emotional stimulant

- Feeling unwanted

- Lack/breakdown of communications

- Boredom in relationship (in or outside bed)

etcetcetc. Cheating ain't exactly the product of 20th & 21st century, it's been around as long as recorded history, though myths, folklore and historical records. The real question should be, what should people do to minimize the damage of inevitable cheating of their spouse :P

My view anyway..

Edited by kenny7
be

On 5/2/2016 at 11:52 PM, Guest Alfred said:

Don't be mislead by the title i wasn't victim of cheating relationship .

Just suddenly curious why would people cheat in a relationship ? 

Don't they know that how lucky they're that they're in a relationship ? Which not many people have that kind of luck .

Sigh.

Ask yourself why having sex with other people besides the partner is "cheating" and has such a negative connotation.

Don't we eat food prepared by other people than the bf?

Don't we socialize with other people besides the bf?

Why you think that a relationship makes people automatically happy?

If it were so, the divorce rate would not be so high.

Guest Guest
5 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Ask yourself why having sex with other people besides the partner is "cheating" and has such a negative connotation.

Don't we eat food prepared by other people than the bf?

Don't we socialize with other people besides the bf?

Why you think that a relationship makes people automatically happy?

If it were so, the divorce rate would not be so high.

.... so says the divorced slut...

Guest Bonfire
On 14/06/2017 at 8:20 AM, Guest Yada Yada said:

Well I think, gay relationship seems always open as it is based only on sex and cannot be monogamous.

I totally agree with this

This article may just help answer  the question why men cheat. 

The most common reason why men are unfaithful is simple: The other person was just really hot.

Mystery solved.  

https://onlinedoctor.superdrug.com/cheaters-on-cheating/index.html?awc=2026_1497925322_4faddbab1301837b29bd624db6fac936&utm_source=affiliatewindow&utm_campaign=Skimlinks&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_term=34784X1028065X1619e42784f0e4a4c79f4f0f32c3a6d5&utm_content=0

Love. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest :-(

My bf is always on the phone. Either playing or texting. I don't want to intrude as I'm still giving hom space for privacy. Sex is waning. He goes out more often without me. I think he is seeing someone else.

Recently, I stumbled on some chat history of my other half with another guy. Apparently, he went to his place to massage some straight curious guy. So is this considered as cheating? I mean our relationship is not some open relationship and I do love him a lot so I am very confused right now... ;( 

Edited by leroygoh

牵手的时候太冷清

拥抱的时候不够靠近
说话的时候不认真

沉默的时候又太用心

他的眼神 说出他的心

我看透了他的心

还有别人逗留的背影
他的回忆清除得不够干净
我看到了他的心 演的全是他和他的电影
尽管如此 他还是赢走了我的心

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• 9 months later...
Guest hmm

What would you guys do if your partner is constantly saying he is busy with work? And one day you caught him going overseas with another guy with intention of hiding from you. I really love him a lot, but I feel that I’m loving him more than he is to me. The frequency of us having a conv or even meet up has been reduced tremendously due to his “busy with work”. I have been very accommodating towards him, and I still don’t know how he feel about me. I’m having so much mixed feeling, thinking about the positive and negative side while he is there with another guy. Like what is their intention of going overseas, maybe he hid the truth so that I won’t think too much? Etc. In the past, He has been treating me very well, and I don’t wish to hurt his feelings. 

Guest Hearty Farty
1 hour ago, Guest hmm said:

What would you guys do if your partner is constantly saying he is busy with work? And one day you caught him going overseas with another guy with intention of hiding from you. I really love him a lot, but I feel that I’m loving him more than he is to me. The frequency of us having a conv or even meet up has been reduced tremendously due to his “busy with work”. I have been very accommodating towards him, and I still don’t know how he feel about me. I’m having so much mixed feeling, thinking about the positive and negative side while he is there with another guy. Like what is their intention of going overseas, maybe he hid the truth so that I won’t think too much? Etc. In the past, He has been treating me very well, and I don’t wish to hurt his feelings. 

Now that his heart is not with you,  can you make do with his cock alone?

Guest Sean
38 minutes ago, Guest Hearty Farty said:

Now that his heart is not with you,  can you make do with his cock alone?

Dont give sound and logical advice,

To begin this, this topic wasn't rational. 

Just say do  what you deem fit 

Listen to your heart.  

Guest wiseadvice

Dump him. You deserve better than him lol

I used to be in the same situation as you. I'm now living a happier life without him, without all the suspicions and doubts, whether he is cheating behind me or not and all the sh1t

30 minutes ago, bigdanbeam said:

I dun think its rubbish. The truth hurts

who is he to conclude that it is CERTAIN?! It has nothing to do with the truth hurts or not. 

i guess u are no better when ppl seek u for advice. U will instantly jumped into conclusion.

I believe you know what to do... 

If i was you, ill really demand him for a serious talk.. 

Find out what is going on..

Discuss the issues..

Solve the issues..

GO ON with your life..

Lack of two-way communication is the most common reason for all kind of issues...

Guest dumphim

I advise is STAY AWAY from gay cheaters.

Once a cheater always a cheater, just like shark taste blood.

Whether he's ur bf, fuck buddy etc, just dump him if he can't keep his cock for u.

Sooner or later, he will infect u with STDs from the fun he had with other guys.

This kind of promiscuous gays who don't believe in faithfulness, will regret once they grow old and realise nobody wants to play with him and curse himself for not dedicating his heart for u.

Guest Dumphim
17 minutes ago, snowball said:

perhaps, he is not that into you now, when feeling is change, nothing you can do much, ask him directly and what he really wants 

Yes, I find most gays have short attention span. After having sex with u, he got bored and discard u like a tissue paper.

Finding faithful guys are like finding needles in a hay stack.

Thanks for all the advice. Initially when I first found out about it, I really lost trust in him. But after reflecting about it, I trust that he won’t fool around. However, a small segment of me still wonder, what are the chances of two person NOT having physical interaction when they are staying in the same room?

Sometimes, I just hope that he would lie to me about it. I would definitely believe him, call me silly or gullible, but I really love him a lot. Btw I decided to meet him up when he is back and talk about it.

It’s so upsetting to love someone who doesn’t love you as much as you do to him. 

5 hours ago, Guest hmm said:

It’s so upsetting to love someone who doesn’t love you as much as you do to him. 

I don't think that fidelity is love, and lack of it is lack of love.

Love is multidimensional.

Yes, talk with him about it.

On 5/9/2018 at 2:53 PM, Guest hmm said:

What are you seeking from this relationship?

On 5/9/2018 at 2:53 PM, Guest hmm said:

Don't mind the Penguin. I was playing that game when I entered that phase, hence made the "meme" using it.

Penguin Priority Option.jpg

On 5/10/2018 at 11:16 AM, benedict5856 said:

what kinda rubbish advice are u giving?!

It's advice. You take it or leave it, he didn't force the guy to have to listen to him.

People change, priorities change, feelings change. Even if it started off really well, it doesn't mean it will continue being like that forever.

Listen to your gut feeling, if you know he's cheating, or you feel like he's hiding something from you (and he avoids talking to you about it even if you ask) then end the relationship.

Move on.

My fren met a guy in sauna who initiated they meet up again, for dinner sex etc. On the first date they had dinner n he suggested they spent the night in sauna. The guy disappeared twice fr room, for abt 30 min. Obviously cruising. 

My fren didnt keep in touch aft that.

Guest Next please.

Actually your rational mind already knows the truth but you are swayed by your emotional attachment to deny the reality. 

He's no longer into you, honey. 

• 3 months later...
On 5/18/2017 at 3:09 PM, TopChinese said:

Why do people assume that all relationships are monogamous? It is ultimately up to the two of you to set your own rules. And no one else should impose their views on what terms you two should decide to be together. 

And for the rest of us, please leave your value judgments at the door. Don't call us sluts because you don't understand how two of us are in an open relationship. 

True. Especially in a gay relationship, you can’t guarantee fidelity.

I have been in a relationship for 6 years and I learn that nothing last. If love die, it dies. No matter how faithful you are, how forgving you are, when there is no more love or feelings, your partner will eventually cut u off from his world as if nothing ever happened, like you have never existed. Being gay is a curse. You will never have happily ever after.

Ps: I dont believe in open relationship

Edited by kiloKilo

In short - it's just sex. 

Open relationship/ fun with other guys = no respect, no commitment? There's more to that in a relationship than sex. He respects my choice to have fun with other guys, and I respect him by not lying to him and sharing with him some of the fun I had. We are committed to not let this be an issue, but the most difficult part about commitment is not on the sex part but on other nitty gritty things that could break a relationship like lack of empathy, miscommunication and temper. At the end of the day, he is the one whom you are sharing your life with. That's what matters in a relationship. There's nothing fairy tale- like or perfection in a relationship. It's not that you don't believe in relationships - it is that you haven't found the guy who have the same belief as you. 

13 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Sex is the physical pillar that hold your relationship together with the emotional pillar.  If either of the pillar crumple, your home crumpled. 

And if you grow old, and no longer be able to have sex as much or not at all, your relationship crumbles? 

Of course sex is only part of relationship. But if u truly love another person, it is strange that there's no jealousy if u were to know he's having sex  with someone else. Love is possessive.

On the other hand, if i truly love another person, the last thing I want to do to hurt him by having sex with another person.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Relationship

In my opinion, if you truly love that person wouldn’t that feeling make u kind of possessive ? I can’t imagine that person I love having sex with others guy during our relationship? Is this wrong ? 

7 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Sex is the physical pillar that hold your relationship together with the emotional pillar.  If either of the pillar crumple, your home crumpled. 

An original analogy of a relationship.  But isn't it kind of arbitrary?  Why are there two pillars and not three, or six, or twelve?

Three pillars is usually the minimum to support any structure.  But why pillars?  Cannot a relationship have a slab as foundation?

The emotional seems to be the single essential component of a relationship.  Love is emotion.

Many relationships successfully exist without any sex.

• G_M changed the title to Cheating Boyfriend / Lover + Why Cheat when In a Relationship? (Compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.