Male HQ

My Crush Is Straight + Is it wrong to Fall for A Str8 Guy (Compiled)

Guest -Sebastian-

Guest -Sebastian-

Have you ever fell your heart pounding and breathless when you meet someone you really like? Especially when you know that it'll never work out but you hope you'll find a way through? That guy in football jersey --- a nephew of one of my female friend--- he smiles like the evening sun is shining on you, his double eyelided asian eyes , the thick eyebrows, and the spikes of hair, a healthy looking cub , like a japanese/ korean.... manly and ah beng voice when he shouts to reach the shuttlecock...

I've met him for 2 sessions of games already. Yet, I've don't even have the courage to say hi. Yes, we smiled and knodded at each other in courteous way before the game, we even partner in the doubles game twice. When I was partnering him, a racket on my hand waiting for him to serve, my eyes on the opponents, but I'm trying to sniff him from where I stand...and my mind starts to drift when I see him sweat....

I'm much older, and in the closet. He's young in his 20s. I can't tell whether he's into men. And he's my friends nephew. How to make it that I stop having him appear in my thoughts... and his name just rings in my ears now and then...

I hope I'm just have a crush that will go away eventually....

Guest -Freedom711-

Hmmmm....theres no way or making it go away as wish when the feeling comes...however u can try to divert ur attention to something else or stop seeing him for awhile.... maybe its jux a passing by feeling..... I have tat occasionally...the breathless and heart throbbing sensation....sometimes its just admiring the person's style and attracted to his looks....not really love.....ensure ur feelin 1st and if u thought of going further..have ur mental prepared of getting hurt.

Definately you are having a crush on him.

Since you claimed to be much older than his 20+, so you should be 30+ or more.

At this age, you should be able to handle your emotion and expression better than to behave like a teenager mentally.

Being in the closet surely dont help either.

Maybe its because you are unattached or has few AJ friends and you are lonely.

And knowing its quite impossible to get together even if hes AJ, go

find a real bf immediately and get this "impossible romance" out of your mind.

• 1 month later...
Guest -sebastian-

And he appears again, after a month or so. During his absence, I have thoughts of him appearing on and off, and with warm feelings whenever they do. He is in blue navy singlets this time. His longer hair is now no longer spikey, but it has added on him a sense of ruggedness. He smile as charmingly as before, when he greets. As when he dashes for the shuttlecocks, with his sweats trickling off his forehead and shoulders....is it only me that seem to be holding on to my breath.

I tried not to stare but felt its a weakness too hard overcome. He looked back occasionally, and instinctively, I looked the other way, making sure he did not notice my noticing of him.

And still, I have not spoken a word to him, as I know its impossible to for me to start a normal conversation. I'll probably look like a fool with some outburst of clumsy words. Its best to keep a distance while I admire him, cos I know I still am hopelessly mesmerised by him.

Just my 2 cents.

1) This is more to a crush, a desire (physical/mental) to know and want to be acknowledged by the other party, also very much related to curiosity.

2) Perhaps due to your closeted situation, there may be lack of exposure to the gay circle in real life situations, which explains the adrenaline rush.

3) This feeling will fade soon, when someone with an even more preferable/desirable qualities appear (most commonly but not definitely)

4) Never ever go for your friends' relatives, it can turn out to be a very awkward situation. (most commonly but not definitely)

5) It never hurts to say hi, after playing a couple of badminton session with him, I believe it is most common and with ease to be able to have a friendly get-to-know-you conversation. Most easily started with praises.

6) Since he is your friend's nephew, it is not difficult to get bits of information from your friend, ie; Ask about/Praise the sportsmanship, relate it to age & occupation, which you can jokingly mention that your friend's nephew must be rather popular with the girls, from there you can get an answer whether the nephew is straight/bi. Of course do not neglect your friend by asking a series of questions on the nephew, just prompt the questions on and off in several conversations (Thats what I personally do so not to attracted any unnecessary suspicions, does not necessary work for everyone). With these informations, you probably would have a firmer database on the nephew, allowing a slight boost in confidence. (most commonly the case but not definitely)

7) It helps to think of the nephew as a common person, to reduce unnecessary tension / pressure on yourself.

8) Take it as making a new friend, it helps.

9) You have a vavid imagination, kindly overly romantic, maybe don't over indulge yourself in it.

10) It is not impossible to have a normal conversation, you can even have one with him if you were to team up again, and talk about simple strategy.

All the best.

Everyone goes through someting like that once in a while and it is nice to want to love again. Yes, at times the signals transmitted by the other person can come across wrongly (he being thoughful versus he really want you), but it is all part and parcel of life.

I went through something similar to that recently with a colleague knowing very well that it's not going to work out, but hey, everyone needs a fantasy sometimes.

Here are 2 more cents for Sabestian

Some men are like a car with a falt battery, need a jumps start, or imagine you holding on to your pee, its uncomfortable rite, yet you have to look cool while holding it rite??

Try this, the next time he comes for another badminton session, give him a friendly pat on his back or shoulder - people say human contact always makes a difference. Ask him something casual, how have he been or if you didnt see him for the last few session tell him that he have been missed.

Call him by his name I am sure by now you know his name, shout for his name when he wack his racket hard or he did a good score. At the end of the session, compliment him on his performence or just say somethinh about the game to him.

This may not be easy if you are not the friendly type or you are a quiet person. but give it a shot, he may turn out to be a new friend after all,

Remember you are not flirting with him but you are just letting go off your steam.... FFSSSHHHHHH!!!!!

A crush can lead to love but this equation is never consistent.

Like you, the only thing I see here is the danger to breeching the trust of your friend if you do give in to your fantasies. In the worst scenario, it may lead to a 'nuclear meltdown' (apocalyptically disastrous confrontations) to your closet status.

Seriously, if you cannot stop fantazing about him, I recommend you indulge yourself with alittle pxxn and like what many people here say ' let off steam'

Be advised this is a very tricky path... (just like morphine and steroids can be used as a tool in the process of healing injury, it can also lead to substance abuse or dependencies)

Consider this, what is it you want for this young man? (not what you want from this young man) can you accept if what he wants does not include you?

More often than not, sometimes loving someone means not stumbling him and letting him findout for himself where he is meant to go...

but if he is meant to be beside you, then it is only a matter of time...and nothing can stop that from happening...

Edited by Asyrus

• 3 months later...

I have a crush who's straight. I know he would never like me in that way, and I've realized and accepted that ages ago when I fell in love with him. But April 8th turned out to be the last day that I would ever see him, and the story continues, in a heartbreaking way...

I thought I wouldn't see my crush again... for the rest of my life from April 8th. But I did, last Wednesday. So there was a BBQ for the band and I went, and he came, like unexpectedly.

I wanted to run away... I mean like go home when I saw him but I thought was so dramatic and stupid, thus I stayed around... which ended up as a stupider decision, since he... treated me like a stranger anyways, as expected.

I was really upset that night, so I kept drinking... drowning the sorrows I suppose. And after everything, I texted one of our friends, "I shouldn't have gone today."

It turns out my crush was at his house and he saw that text message. And that was when our friends became my messenger; just telling me whatever my crush said afterward.

So... he said, "I sympathize with him, and he (me) is really nice... and I understand his pain but I can't have feelings for him."

And I'm like... I've never asked him to have feelings for me? But that's another point altogether...

I just don't get why straight boys (sorry if I'm generalizing but they're so far the only type of people who do such things) contradict themselves, so much.

This is what he said about me on April 8th: "I'm just using him, that's all."

And now: "I sympathize with him, and he is really nice... and I understand his pain but I can't have feelings for him."

I don't get what he's feeling... at all.

And I feel like just calling him "We should talk" but I don't know what's holding me back from picking up the phone...

And I've thought about what he means with that drastic change in opinion about me for the past few days, but I can't find an answer, at all.

And based on how he treated me like Wednesday; pretending that we don't even know each other (he didn't even say hi)... and the only thing we said was Thanks and Welcome that night... I can only, pretend that I don't want to see him and pretend that I want to be strangers too, just to make the feelings mutual, so that it'll be easier for us.

I don't know if this is a right decision, much less what he's thinking.

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Guest Hmmmm

Crush meaning "temporary love of an adolescent". I read 3x to see what have I missed in your posting that makes you so sad. You knew he's straight and there seem nothing physical happened between both of you. Just that you're emotionally attached to him but not vice versa. Just that he ignored you during BBQ? Just that he said "contradicting" comments about you? So, you're feeling sad. Unless you've kept part of the story, there is no single reason that you should be so sad.

Sadness drains your energy. Why don't you use your excessive energy for a good cause? Do something meaningful than moaning on someone who cannot accept who you're. Unless you love torturing yourself. Good luck

Guest Mushashi

I think most of us have been there. The only advice is that time will heal all wounds.

It may not sound much now, but it will definitely happen.

Just hang in there.

I have a crush who's straight.

This is your own statement!

No one was misled.

No one got cheated.

Nothing had started

You known its not possible.

So what is your sadness and predicament all about?

Did you missed out some details?

So taking this as a platonic relationship between 2 people, why does he behave like he's really close to me on one day, and then completely ignore me the next?

Guest -here_is_michael-
So taking this as a platonic relationship between 2 people, why does he behave like he's really close to me on one day, and then completely ignore me the next?

Sorry to put it so bluntly. Because you are dispensable.

^ Why do you guys always say the right things? : /

I've been giving & helping all these while... it really does appear that I'm really dispensable, stupid and what have you huh.

I'm prepared to move on. It's not like I'll see him anymore (I hope I don't)... so everything is coming naturally. :)

HI,

I fell in love with a str man before.. It took my 25 years to totally give him up ......The problem does not lie with him, it lies with me.... I hv created a world in my mind that he has some feelings for me for the past 25 years which in fact, he does not hv that kind of feeling from day one, 25 years ago.....

Yr expectation of him is a lot more than a friend. You expect him to call you, to care for you and if he were to fall short of your expectation, u are miserable... U MUST REMEMBER, he is str and he is not in love with you.......

It took me 25 years.. I hv wasted 25 years. It is not he that need to change, it is you.......

So my friend, plse do not walk my path......

In the end, he is going to get married and start a family and he is going to be totally oblivious of your sufferings.

Regards

LOHWPR

Edited by lohwpr

I cant help but noticing the way u write is that u have done no wrong but that straight guy is the one hurting your feelings. What do expect from him? I think u r a bit sensitive and dramatic.... its disturbing in a way after reading your post.

I can tell u that the only action u will get from a straight man is molesting them when they r drunk and lying wasted on your bed. Im not suggesting any idea, though.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Guest

the rule is simple: Dun get involved with a straight. Period.

To put it bluntly, dun be stupid to get involved with a straight. you can play, ONS and all, but dun ever get emotionally attached. If you will, then dun even start. There are better fishes amongst the AJs.

当理性抵不过感性, 乐也罢, 痛也罢, 活在当下, 一切随心.

I suppose so, but that doesn't apply anymore... there's no more 感性.

HI,

I fell in love with a str man before.. It took my 25 years to totally give him up ......The problem does not lie with him, it lies with me.... I hv created a world in my mind that he has some feelings for me for the past 25 years which in fact, he does not hv that kind of feeling from day one, 25 years ago.....

Yr expectation of him is a lot more than a friend. You expect him to call you, to care for you and if he were to fall short of your expectation, u are miserable... U MUST REMEMBER, he is str and he is not in love with you.......

It took me 25 years.. I hv wasted 25 years. It is not he that need to change, it is you.......

So my friend, plse do not walk my path......

In the end, he is going to get married and start a family and he is going to be totally oblivious of your sufferings.

Regards

LOHWPR

I didn't expect him to call me, since when did I ever say this? And I just wish he could... be more clear about his feelings, as in if he's okay with me as friends, then the LEAST he could do when he sees me is to say, 'hi' right? Or if he hates me, he could have just been cold to me from the start, instead of being friendly and all that.

I cant help but noticing the way u write is that u have done no wrong but that straight guy is the one hurting your feelings. What do expect from him? I think u r a bit sensitive and dramatic.... its disturbing in a way after reading your post.

I can tell u that the only action u will get from a straight man is molesting them when they r drunk and lying wasted on your bed. Im not suggesting any idea, though.

I don't want to come across as creepy... :(

And well that idea.. lol.

the rule is simple: Dun get involved with a straight. Period.

To put it bluntly, dun be stupid to get involved with a straight. you can play, ONS and all, but dun ever get emotionally attached. If you will, then dun even start. There are better fishes amongst the AJs.

I know, I've learned, after having a crush/falling in love with 6 straight guys.

Guest Mushashi

I guess it is inevitable, we meet all sorts of people. Some of them (straights) can be extremely charming. Add a little loneliness, it is a recipe for heart aches.

Even at my age, I am so vulnerable in doing the same mistakes. I am mustering all my sensibility and self control at this very instant...

I have a crushed on a straight colleague of mine for the past 4 years.... He is 5 years my senior, defnitely not a hunk, balding with a tummy .

Nobody would believe that I would fall for him.... no one knows except me.... to others he is my best buddy! We shared our ups and downs together and I will be very happy when I am with him.

I am contended with what I have and don't mind maintaining the current status.... until 2 weeks ago when I asked him to help me run an errand, he told me that he doesn't wear skirt, nor is het gay, so why should he. He said it in such a straight tone and no nonsense manner that it hurts me so badly....

At that moment, I suddenly woke up from my "dream"...... fairy tales don't happen in real life.....

I have a crushed on a straight colleague of mine for the past 4 years.... He is 5 years my senior, defnitely not a hunk, balding with a tummy .

Nobody would believe that I would fall for him.... no one knows except me.... to others he is my best buddy! We shared our ups and downs together and I will be very happy when I am with him.

I am contended with what I have and don't mind maintaining the current status.... until 2 weeks ago when I asked him to help me run an errand, he told me that he doesn't wear skirt, nor is het gay, so why should he. He said it in such a straight tone and no nonsense manner that it hurts me so badly....

At that moment, I suddenly woke up from my "dream"...... fairy tales don't happen in real life.....

偶而做一做梦又有何防?至少短暂的快乐、短暂的爱过。我已经好久没有对任何人有那种感觉了。。。

你太自作多情啦,小弟!

As you said it - platonic relationship, so why are you so sensitive about his behaviour towards you?

You are expecting some form of reciprocation form him?

No, he is just treating you like another guy friend, full stop; dont expect any 'feeling' from him.

Just leave it this way and just move on, no need to do anything more; no need to disassociate or get closer.

Hes just another acquaintance in your life.

你太自作多情啦,小弟!

As you said it - platonic relationship, so why are you so sensitive about his behaviour towards you?

You are expecting some form of reciprocation form him?

No, he is just treating you like another guy friend, full stop; dont expect any 'feeling' from him.

Just leave it this way and just move on, no need to do anything more; no need to disassociate or get closer.

Hes just another acquaintance in your life.

You mean straight men treat their guy friends hot and cold? omfg that's really cruel

You mean straight men treat their guy friends hot and cold?

that's not cruel at all, depends how you look at it, maybe to you he is special, you want his special treatment & show special feeling towards you, however the fact is ( just guessing ), maybe you don't even consider as a friend to him? to certain person ( just like me ), not all i know will address as friend, unless we know each other well & we click, else sorry, is a person we met before, nothing else, hope you understand that, if he is not your type, his hot or cold make any different to you? i think you don't care too, right? so, don't take thing too serious, esp emotion, if over react will be too drama, the person will be sick of it too.

何苦绕过界?井水不犯河水,简单不过的人类和谐共处的定律 。。。

纵使赢了他(STR8)的身躯/心, 也已输掉自己的灵魂 。。只有倒采

圈内不上道者, 何其多。。真他妈的搞不懂状况, 分不清道德界线

至于那些攻于心计, 以“垂钓”STR8 Men为乐而又“引以为傲”者,两个字"悲也"...

当你还在大伙(PLU)面前, 洋洋得意地大作文章你的"杰作"时, 你已破果 ..

Hary,

.. 陌生的PLU, 会向STR8 Men说点甜言蜜语, 微笑的面孔隐盖了一层未知的暴风雨

.. 就是你 ... 无须置疑

that's not cruel at all, depends how you look at it, maybe to you he is special, you want his special treatment & show special feeling towards you, however the fact is ( just guessing ), maybe you don't even consider as a friend to him? to certain person ( just like me ), not all i know will address as friend, unless we know each other well & we click, else sorry, is a person we met before, nothing else, hope you understand that, if he is not your type, his hot or cold make any different to you? i think you don't care too, right? so, don't take thing too serious, esp emotion, if over react will be too drama, the person will be sick of it too.

What I don't understand about his "hot" part are stuff like how when we sit together, I would keep quiet and then he would be the one who starts a conversation... normally, at least for me, if I can't be bothered with someone, I wouldn't care if we don't have anything to talk. Moreover we were not alone; his friends were around him too, maybe like a few footsteps away (cos we're in a room) so if he doesn't bother or doesn't want to talk etc he could just walk away to his friends right? Why bother with me?

Also, if he honestly didn't even consider me as a friend, then why does he ask me if I'm going to somewhere, and when I said no, he would say, "just go lah", or in a case of our friend's house, he said, "come and play with us lah".

I know we're not super close or whatever but unless I'm really stupid and am interpreting all the above wrongly, then I don't understand what's going on.

And he tells me things about himself that I don't expect him to say, or he didn't tell these to his other, closer friends as well. Like he told me he'll be going to Alaska in November (and no I didn't even ask if he's going overseas)... and then his friends were all like clueless when I told them that cos they were talking about him going to a camp in November.

Or would tell his homophobic friends about his mother buying Coach bags or what his mother said about him getting a tattoo... I mean I'm not lying when he only told me all these stuff.

Omg I'm getting dramatic, emotional and probably thinking too much all over again... :unsure:

^ I never thought he was "hot" for me; it's quite impossible.

And that's where the... confusion is? I know he's friendly but why play hot and cold to me. I mean we're just friends, right? We don't need to be friendly on Monday and then strangers on Tuesday. It's just really frustrating, and I'm always confused by this.

one of your post, you asking, " You mean straight men treat their guy friends hot and cold? omfg that's really cruel." & your last post " I know he's friendly but why play hot and cold to me. I mean we're just friends, right? We don't need to be friendly on Monday and then strangers on Tuesday" ...

now you claim that you never thought he was hot? can you make up your mind?

what to confuse if he is just a normal friend, why should you care so much?

you frustrated cos you refuse to accept & don't want to believe that you are actually nothing, you just like so call come & go person to him, may not even consider a friend.

you keep want to lie to yourself he is nice to you, you never have crush to a wrong person even though he is straight.

you don't want to accept the fact .

no one can help you if you refuse to wake up, you can find thousand of reasons to lie & make you feel better, but that only show that you are weak & stubborn, you don't dare to face it & let go.

why not leave to fate, if he care for you, he will contact you, else...

Edited by snowball

Guest mexxace

Hi waterballon,

I think I understand how you feel. It's like walking into a mire and then trying to get yourself out but find other things stuck to our feet and legs. I agree with many of the good advices given to you here. You are part of the problem, your heart's chained and tied in a web. You have to admit this. From your postings, you have been generating a lot of expectations (you could be seeing things when they are not there). The 'hot and cold' is your own interpretations. I bet if one of the forum participants here were in the situation, the interpretation will not be 'hot and cold'. It might be just, he is "a straight" and it's normal for him to behave that way.

Also, communication is problematic. You might think the more you say, the clearer it becomes. Not so, not so.

To cut it short, if you desire straight men, take a 'chop chop' approach. Have a good sex (if he's good), clean your butt, plant a kiss (and don't expect he returns) and walk away. He might ask for more (if you are good). LOL.

You mean straight men treat their guy friends hot and cold? omfg that's really cruel

Its not cruel in anyway.

Its all from you.

Sometimes I also treat my guy friend very well and that doesnt mean Im interested.

Your problem is :

因为你在乎而他当没事 !

You mentioned the 'cold' part.

Tell us, how 'hot' was it towards you to make you so flustered?

Guest milano

oh dear i do feel sorry for u. a lot of gay guys do have some thing for straight guys; for some its all about wanting something u cant have, for others its because some straight guys can be "persuaded".

in ur case, it would seem like u r finding every opportunity to believe that he has feelings for u. hence u r inclined to believe that he tells u things that he doesnt tell his mates. this is very normal for gay guys attracted to straight boys. u must know that it could be purely coincidental that he tells u certain things. in my opinion, u have to let go. at best he is simply flirting with u. otherwise there is nothing really going on. if he really was into u, he would do more than tell u a few moments about his private life.

let go - i know its hard. unless u want to feel the pain of rejection, which u obviously do.

one of your post, you asking, " You mean straight men treat their guy friends hot and cold? omfg that's really cruel." & your last post " I know he's friendly but why play hot and cold to me. I mean we're just friends, right? We don't need to be friendly on Monday and then strangers on Tuesday" ...

now you claim that you never thought he was hot? can you make up your mind?

what to confuse if he is just a normal friend, why should you care so much?

you frustrated cos you refuse to accept & don't want to believe that you are actually nothing, you just like so call come & go person to him, may not even consider a friend.

you keep want to lie to yourself he is nice to you, you never have crush to a wrong person even though he is straight.

you don't want to accept the fact .

no one can help you if you refuse to wake up, you can find thousand of reasons to lie & make you feel better, but that only show that you are weak & stubborn, you don't dare to face it & let go.

why not leave to fate, if he care for you, he will contact you, else...

I think you misunderstood the "hot" in hot and cold... I don't mean like he was "hot" for me as in interested in me; I meant "hot" as in being nice/friendly, compared to "cold" which is really cold and aloof.

Its not cruel in anyway.

Its all from you.

Sometimes I also treat my guy friend very well and that doesnt mean Im interested.

Your problem is :

因为你在乎而他当没事 !

You mentioned the 'cold' part.

Tell us, how 'hot' was it towards you to make you so flustered?

I think I've mentioned some of the 'hot' a few posts up... it's nothing sexual or whatever; I'm thinking the 'hot' as friendliness, in which I don't understand why he would be friendly, and then aloof in a matter of days.

waterballoon, almost all readers know what your cold & hot mean, is you the one who so stubborn & refuse to accept that the way he treat you is very normal ( not only your straight guy doing that, his behaviour just like my character as what your describe, i think alot of AJs behave that way too, is nothing to do with straight, bi or Gay, cos all just about character, you find him special, just you know he is straight).

you allow yourself to get blindfold & live in your own world, if you find this way will make you feel great then let it be, continue & welcome to the next 7 & 8 crush for straight repeated again & again, cos you never learnt, you are living in kid's & not adult's world

Edited by snowball

waterballoon, almost all readers know what your cold & hot mean, is you the one who so stubborn & refuse to accept that the way he treat you is very normal ( not only your straight guy doing that, his behaviour just like my character as what your describe, i think alot of AJs behave that way too, is nothing to do with straight, bi or Gay, cos all just about character, you find him special, just you know he is straight).

you allow yourself to get blindfold & live in your own world, if you find this way will make you feel great then let it be, continue & welcome to the next 7 & 8 crush for straight repeated again & again, cos you never learnt, you are living in kid's & not adult's world

What's an AJ?

Anyway, okay so I take that the reality is that he doesn't even see me as a friend? Then what am I, nothing? Is there another word for this?

What's an AJ?

Anyway, okay so I take that the reality is that he doesn't even see me as a friend? Then what am I, nothing? Is there another word for this?

Worst case: he may see you as a pest. Sorry but one-sided crush is never kind.

So now I know.

What you mean is your this 'crush' is "sometimes hot, sometimes cold" - 突冷突热 ?

Why?

Because you are the only one keep measuring the temperature.

As Ive mentioned - 你在乎而他当没事.

Its perfectly normal between casual friends, nothing unusual.

Only when you become 'special' then there will be mutual affection towards each other.

You will go on and meet more people in future and the same will happen, crush or no crush!

不要再自作多情啦,很烦恼的!

So now I know.

What you mean is your this 'crush' is "sometimes hot, sometimes cold" - 突冷突热 ?

Why?

Because you are the only one keep measuring the temperature.

As Ive mentioned - 你在乎而他当没事.

Its perfectly normal between casual friends, nothing unusual.

Only when you become 'special' then there will be mutual affection towards each other.

You will go on and meet more people in future and the same will happen, crush or no crush!

不要再自作多情啦,很烦恼的!

Yeah that was what I mean. And omg, I know that's true... I can be like this to my friends too, and I never thought it was wrong, and it's only because I like him that all these insignificant stuff become such a big deal...

If I want to be his friend, I have to start behaving like one, huh. Well there wouldn't be anymore chances for that, so... I can only move on, I suppose.

And what's an AG???

Oh, thank you guys for all the posts. I really appreciate them!

• 2 years later...
Guest lostmyway

Hello all,

I just enter army & i have a crush on one of my buddy in other section.

I find him too cute to resist.

Most of the time, i'll try to peek at him and try to get his attention.

i know it should not be the case but what to do...

he is really cute. :)

• G_M changed the title to My Crush Is Straight + Is it wrong to Fall for A Str8 Guy (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.