Male HQ

My Crush Is Straight + Is it wrong to Fall for A Str8 Guy (Compiled)

Guest -Sebastian-

20 minutes ago, Guest Guest didi said:

Is it wrong to fall for a straight guy? 
today I went to smoking corner, I saw this cute straight guy. I went to toilet to pee and he’s standing a few urinals away and I get to see his precious. 

actually I saw this straight guy before and had no feeling initially. Maybe after cb and I get to see him again few months later. I think he’s quite cute and very straight. By the way, he has a wedding ring. Especially during this cb, I get to watch a lot of BL dramas with gays bending and kissing straight guys! Now I seems to lose interest in gays. Straight guys are so cute and so nice to play with if there is a chance. You just need patience to lure them!

hopefully, with covid19, you can catch a plane at the harbour and on board a ship in airport! 

so back to my first question, is it wrong to fall for a straight cute guy? :( 

This is why too much fantasy is no good for you. Fantasies are just as is because chances of happening are almost 0% - if not they aren't purely straight to begin with.

What's more, that is someone you don't have connection with. Be careful not to mess with the laws as well. 

My 2 cents, just fantasize him and move on.

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Guest Guest didi
1 hour ago, hornygaybtm said:

its not wrong, just not worth it. maybe try bi ones u stand a better chance.

No fish

prawn also good 

cute straight guy is the best 

just now I went jogging, I met my neighbour, another cute straight guy. I know his wife too. :( this straight guy is damn fit damn cute damn yummy. His wifey is damn lucky to have this yummy straight guy :( 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest didi said:

No fish

prawn also good 

cute straight guy is the best 

just now I went jogging, I met my neighbour, another cute straight guy. I know his wife too. :( this straight guy is damn fit damn cute damn yummy. His wifey is damn lucky to have this yummy straight guy :( 

No Fish to eat and also no PRAWN to eat  It's floating wood you eat. heheheh

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

On 6/18/2020 at 8:52 PM, WheelofTime said:

you're just setting yourself for heartache, or worse heartbreak.

agree. i just enjoy the 'view' from a distance. once a while exchange normal pleasantries like 'bye bye..' control ur eyeball exercise

Guest Try and see

On 6/18/2020 at 5:52 PM, Guest Guest didi said:

Take it from me - been there, done that, more than once.

Not wrong, but totally not worth it.

Luckily you didn't get too emotionally involved. Still not too late to pull yourself away. Take care!!

22 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

Take it from me - been there, done that, more than once.

Not wrong, but totally not worth it.

Luckily you didn't get too emotionally involved. Still not too late to pull yourself away. Take care!!

Worse..once that fella sense that u r not str8..he holds back frm being nice..

On 6/18/2020 at 5:52 PM, Guest Guest didi said:

Is it wrong to fall for a straight guy? 
today I went to smoking corner, I saw this cute straight guy. I went to toilet to pee and he’s standing a few urinals away and I get to see his precious. 

actually I saw this straight guy before and had no feeling initially. Maybe after cb and I get to see him again few months later. I think he’s quite cute and very straight. By the way, he has a wedding ring. Especially during this cb, I get to watch a lot of BL dramas with gays bending and kissing straight guys! Now I seems to lose interest in gays. Straight guys are so cute and so nice to play with if there is a chance. You just need patience to lure them!

hopefully, with covid19, you can catch a plane at the harbour and on board a ship in airport! 

Straight? So is spaghetti until it gets wet. 

In Cantonese,  it goes

伤心,伤身,伤精又伤金

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Like trying to catch a grouper in a lokang (drain) full of guppies.   LOL

No one Will stop you or tell you, you can not. It's your time you are wasting not others.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

I met a straight guy here some time ago. He just wanted someone to cum control him and that all he wants. From me just giving him a hj, we did eventually lead to bj and nipple play. Eventually my feelings for him grew. He was also treating me more like a friend than just someone whom he look for for fun. We had many good heart to heart talk and I thought we were getting closer and closer. Unfortunately one day, he stop calling/messaging me. Well I guess this is what you need to prepare that something like that might just happen. So to answer your question, it is not wrong for you to fall for a straight guy. Some people just cannot their feeling towards another person. The question is, what are you hoping for? For him to love you back? Chances is very slim to 0 lor. My advise is to face the heartache and forget him lah. Take care!

• G_M changed the title to My Crush Is Straight + Is it wrong to Fall for A Str8 Guy (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...
On 6/23/2020 at 1:52 AM, Cookieeee Monster said:

I met a straight guy here some time ago. He just wanted someone to cum control him and that all he wants. From me just giving him a hj, we did eventually lead to bj and nipple play. Eventually my feelings for him grew. He was also treating me more like a friend than just someone whom he look for for fun. We had many good heart to heart talk and I thought we were getting closer and closer. Unfortunately one day, he stop calling/messaging me. Well I guess this is what you need to prepare that something like that might just happen. So to answer your question, it is not wrong for you to fall for a straight guy. Some people just cannot their feeling towards another person. The question is, what are you hoping for? For him to love you back? Chances is very slim to 0 lor. My advise is to face the heartache and forget him lah. Take care!

Oh don't remind me about my heartbreak falling head over heels for my camp mate, colleague, youth group member and that business partner. Why can't I control myself? I hate staying in heartbreak hotel

• 10 months later...
On 2/8/2009 at 9:52 PM, Guest -Sebastian- said:

Have you ever fell your heart pounding and breathless when you meet someone you really like? Especially when you know that it'll never work out but you hope you'll find a way through? That guy in football jersey --- a nephew of one of my female friend--- he smiles like the evening sun is shining on you, his double eyelided asian eyes , the thick eyebrows, and the spikes of hair, a healthy looking cub , like a japanese/ korean.... manly and ah beng voice when he shouts to reach the shuttlecock...

I've met him for 2 sessions of games already. Yet, I've don't even have the courage to say hi. Yes, we smiled and knodded at each other in courteous way before the game, we even partner in the doubles game twice. When I was partnering him, a racket on my hand waiting for him to serve, my eyes on the opponents, but I'm trying to sniff him from where I stand...and my mind starts to drift when I see him sweat....

I'm much older, and in the closet. He's young in his 20s. I can't tell whether he's into men. And he's my friends nephew. How to make it that I stop having him appear in my thoughts... and his name just rings in my ears now and then...

I hope I'm just have a crush that will go away eventually....

I can completely understand and relate that...I mean that's the power of affection one can't deny. What's meant to be will be. You could always start to know him as a friend first? Take it easy and please don't sink any further or this crush is going to hurt you in no time!

On 6/18/2020 at 6:15 PM, sum1outhere_03 said:

This is why too much fantasy is no good for you. Fantasies are just as is because chances of happening are almost 0% - if not they aren't purely straight to begin with.

What's more, that is someone you don't have connection with. Be careful not to mess with the laws as well. 

My 2 cents, just fantasize him and move on.

Can't agree more! In fact, straight cute guys somehow has this unstoppable charm over gay men! They tend to be exceptionally masculine and alluring! But ya, move on…can fantasize only and this is not going to work out.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.