Male HQ

My Crush Is Straight + Is it wrong to Fall for A Str8 Guy (Compiled)

Guest -Sebastian-

I have always been confused about my sexual orientation. I seem to be attracted to ONLY straight (acting) guys that possess admirable qualities (looks, body, etc) that I wish I possessed. This is something that an attractive girl could not replicate, and hence I am pretty sure I am much more gay than straight. But is it purely sexual desires driven by my sexual orientation, or just merely wanting to receive affirmation from the guys who has what I want to be, I have yet to figure it out. I have practically no interest in anal sex and butts, nor do I really feel the need to romantically date guys (I think it'd feel weird). So confused was I that I thought I was bi, gay, and asexual all at the same time.

Wondering if I'm the only one in such mess.

Edited by forbidd3n

I have always been confused about my sexual orientation. I seem to be attracted to ONLY straight (acting) guys that possess admirable qualities (looks, body, etc) that I wish I possessed. This is something that an attractive girl could not replicate, and hence I am pretty sure I am much more gay than straight. But is it purely sexual desires driven by my sexual orientation, or just merely wanting to receive affirmation from the guys who has what I want to be, I have yet to figure it out. I have practically no interest in anal sex and butts, nor do I really feel the need to romantically date guys (I think it'd feel weird). So confused was I that I thought I was bi, gay, and asexual all at the same time.

Wondering if I'm the only one in such mess.

I also have crushes with str8 guys. or at least str8 acting gays. 

Hi, I am going through a similar situation. We've been friends for close to 10 years now. We have a lot of common interests. He used to ask me out every weekend and sometimes even during weekdays for lunch. I can feel that he really treasures me. At one point, I actually felt contented. Like I don't need anything else in this world. Being around him is good enough for me. Then a couple of months back, he stopped asking me out, like out of a sudden. That's when I suspected he is seeing someone else. After texting him, he finally told me that one of his friends has introduced a girl to him and they have just started seeing each other not long ago. The idea that people change so quickly scares me. One moment he sincerely wants to see you and the next moment, you never hear from him again. Just like that. I think its cruel to treat another person like this. I felt abandoned and all of a sudden there is this big hole in my life that I cannot seem to fill. Its been two months since I last saw him and occasionally I still get messages from him asking me out for lunch but I thought "what's the point"? At the end of the day, he will still go back to his girlfriend. We can never get back to where we were the last time. He still thinks that I'm angry at him for not telling me about his girlfriend before I found out. I didn't try to explain. I cannot bring myself to tell him I have feelings for him. 

He's still the first person that pops in my mind every morning and last person I think about every night. Maybe because I have many questions that I wanted to ask him. If he has always wanted a girlfriend, why would he want to hang out with me all this while, knowing that I can never introduce a girl to him? Are we even close at all when he couldn't even tell me that he is seeing someone new? Has he forgotten all things we've been through all these years? I guess I'll never hear the real answer from him.

It not easy for me to let go of him, not only because of all the time and emotions invested but also because I'm not sure what my future holds. What am I going to do with my life from now on? Is it going to fill with loneliness and nothing else? Will there ever be someone else waiting for me?

-Depressed-

Sound so familiar... I having this for 10 years.

Guest bigotted

I also have crushes with str8 guys. or at least str8 acting gays.

Im smitten by them coz i find them cute, desirable and know how to carry themselves well. But only if they are wearing nice fitting blue jeans. I have fetish for nice guys in good fitting jeans. In my mind, i felt like groping their crotch & butt and then taking out their dicks to play. But if they are not wearing blue jeans, im not interested. So, im also confused. Am i feeding my sexual desires through my fetish?

• 2 months later...

I had a crush with someone who eventually I met on the train. We used to go to and come back from work together. After a year, we never met (after chinese new year last year) as I believe he just got married with the woman of his life. I let him go at the first place by running away or try to avoid whenever I saw him. We talk, but never go deep. He might go bisex with me, but I just don't want to destroy a woman's hope and heart as well.  :wacko:

I had a crush with someone who eventually I met on the train. We used to go to and come back from work together. After a year, we never met (after chinese new year last year) as I believe he just got married with the woman of his life. I let him go at the first place by running away or try to avoid whenever I saw him. We talk, but never go deep. He might go bisex with me, but I just don't want to destroy a woman's hope and heart as well. :wacko:

Is it wrong to fall in love with a married man?

so i had this crush over 10 years ago when i was in the army.

He was my BMT sergeant and I consider him my first true man-crush. He is totally the type I am into - sporty, small-single-eyelid, lean, tall, tan and a bit of bad-boy. LOL.

but the sad thing is I think he caught me looking at him a few times and since then, bullied me and even got flirty with me so that he can embarrassed me when i fall for his tricks. well, i didnt because i am too smart? 

anyway, even after so many years, people with his looks always made me wanna take a 2nd look but sadly, they all are straight. and i think i will still crush on him if i see him again. 

the world is cruel. 

I have a str8 male friend I have known for over 10 years. Slim, dark hair and very sexy. Used to work out at the gym together. Have seen him just in underwear many times and glimpsed his soft cock twice. He often wears slim fitting blue jeans which clearly show the outline of his cock running down the inside of his right leg. If I close my eyes I can see this beautiful sight. I have had many fantasies about having sex with him and have cum many times imagining what we would do. Sadly I don't think anything will ever happen in reality. Just writing this about him has got my cock hard and twitching so I think I will post this now and go lay on my bed, close my eyes and slowly stroke my cock fantasising about him again

• 4 weeks later...

And I believe you are opening the door to torture your own soul. Don't hurt yourself. Walk away from this before it is too late. 

A friendly advice.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

I flirt with str8s all the time. It can be quite fun especially when they play along however don't expect any actual action or actual reciprocation. Expect nothing and just enjoy the flirts.

This way, when some do reciprocate with hugs or maybe a tease along your thighs, you can properly savour and appreciate.

But never forget the cardinal rule: expect nothing, and all you get shall be gold.

I have fell 3 times in love with str8. As I'm a str8-act, I dun have real gay frd, except one and I'm surrounded by str8 frds. It's kinda painful experiences, if can avoid, pls avoid, especially if you are active in the gay circle, go find more gay frds?

Apart from in love, I did flirt with str8s too, not those I'm in love, but just attracted to. Remember one who always got hard when we talk dirty (because his gf in Malaysia while he working in Singapore.) We touched each other through our clothing. There is one time that he unzipped his jeans to show the hard bulge of his underwear, remember that I stroke the head with my finger. We did not go anything beyond that, sad. =X

Now he got married though, not that horny anymore. LOL

u r not alone.i am buying him birthday present every year n he is like avoiding me when our path cross.working in a diff dept.he is damn gorgeous n str8.has a gf.omg...

I know of a friend whom is in the same situation only his is also a gay guy but is already attached. He would buy him b.d gifts and Xmas gift but will always ask me to give him instead as the guy always trying to shun him... Poor things ya.. seriously... It's sucks loving someone and it doesn't reciprocate, it's not easy to forget bout it too...

I met him 11 months ago through BW. Since then we have been seeing each other a few times a week and text each other a few times a day. We have been on holiday together 5 times. I have sucked and drank his cum 77 times as of today and he has fucked me Raw and cummed inside me 4 times. He doesn't like to suck but wld let me cum between his thighs. Before I met him, I was with another guy for 10 years on a one sided relatiinship where he sucked me for last 10 years and I didn't reciprocate. He is married with two kids and I am the single one. I dont know how this is going to end between us but for now, I am just going to enjoy sucking and drying him each time I see him....

I met him 11 months ago through BW. Since then we have been seeing each other a few times a week and text each other a few times a day. We have been on holiday together 5 times. I have sucked and drank his cum 77 times as of today and he has fucked me Raw and cummed inside me 4 times. He doesn't like to suck but wld let me cum between his thighs. Before I met him, I was with another guy for 10 years on a one sided relatiinship where he sucked me for last 10 years and I didn't reciprocate. He is married with two kids and I am the single one. I dont know how this is going to end between us but for now, I am just going to enjoy sucking and drying him each time I see him....

Tongue-in-dick, did you count how many times he sucked you for the past 10 years? Why didn't you reciprocate?

Wrong thread bruh this is for flirting with straight guys not fucking around with confused uncles. NEXT....

Not advisable to fall in love with married man. You can't expect anything from a married man at the end of 10 or 20 years. Eventually they need to take care of their wife and not you if both are aged. Can married man stay with you for 10 years?

Find a single gay or bi man is better for yourself. And don't break up people's happy family.

I was with a married man previously. We call and met each other everyday(weekday). We loved each other like there's no tomorrow. We planned to stay together in future (which is totally impossible unless he divorce, which is not what I want). he is only able to meet me once in a blue moon on weekends evening. At times when I need him, he will tell me he has his commitments(family). When I am sick, he is unable to be there for me.

I envy gay couples that can accompany each other to shopping and movies on weekends or even decent holiday. We were together till I think it's time for me to find a decent bf instead of a married man, to end both our misery and not to break up his family.

I am happy with my current bf and we are staying together. We can take care of each other when we need and go for shopping and holidays together. Feel so much happier than with a married man.

Never mess with married man if you want happiness. If you are the cause of his family breakup, it's a sin for life.

12038340_989493197767714_528823617939212

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

so i had this crush over 10 years ago when i was in the army.

He was my BMT sergeant and I consider him my first true man-crush. He is totally the type I am into - sporty, small-single-eyelid, lean, tall, tan and a bit of bad-boy. LOL.

but the sad thing is I think he caught me looking at him a few times and since then, bullied me and even got flirty with me so that he can embarrassed me when i fall for his tricks. well, i didnt because i am too smart?

anyway, even after so many years, people with his looks always made me wanna take a 2nd look but sadly, they all are straight. and i think i will still crush on him if i see him again.

the world is cruel.

Sounds like Steven Lim. The BMT sergeant I had >10 years ago too.

I sincerely hope Jack who is cute gets real happiness than chasing the happiness he knows not real.

― J'son M. Lee 

I sincerely hope Jack who is cute gets real happiness than chasing the happiness he knows not real.

There is no such thing as real happiness.  All happiness and unhappiness are temporary.

that person is who can give hint?

Why want to be a mistress of a married man when you can find a normal gay guy who can be with you anytime and won't have the worry of being caught? No point breaking up his family. He won't be with you for a lifetime.

In short, yes it's wrong to fall for a married man.

Guest sickandtired

Liked this straight guy (cute, slim built) since I saw him in school last year and got to know him through a friend. Took same modules thereafter, got to know him better and the liking for him gets deeper since then. been hanging out with him for some time bcos he is someone nice to hang out with. I think I dug myself a grave to jump in cos I find myself liking him more and more and having more expectations from him but not reciprocated. What can I do to put him back to the friend area ? (cos I don't wish to lose a good friend). or how should my actions changed so that I Don put pressure on him, as well as the friendship? thanks for offering an advice in advance! Really need one. :/

Liked this straight guy (cute, slim built) since I saw him in school last year and got to know him through a friend. Took same modules thereafter, got to know him better and the liking for him gets deeper since then. been hanging out with him for some time bcos he is someone nice to hang out with. I think I dug myself a grave to jump in cos I find myself liking him more and more and having more expectations from him but not reciprocated. What can I do to put him back to the friend area ? (cos I don't wish to lose a good friend). or how should my actions changed so that I Don put pressure on him, as well as the friendship? thanks for offering an advice in advance! Really need one. :/

You need to convince yourself that it is not going to work out eventually. Once you have that mindset, there will be less pressure on the friendship.

Guest onmymind

i have this colleague/close friend who could possibly be bi, but he has a girlfriend at the moment. eventho he knows i'm gay he still flirts/jokes around with me (with frequent arm bumps and brushes). and he never shys away from gay topics and seems very interested in them somehow. i have very few guy friends so i really cherish him as a friend and i will never try to initiate anything. its bittersweet but its stil really nice to hang out with him.

my advice to falling for straight guys - don't think too much of it. try to look at more guys, it helps lol.

You need to convince yourself that it is not going to work out eventually. Once you have that mindset, there will be less pressure on the friendship.

Easier said than done. 

@sickandtired. I exactly know what you are going through cos I am going thru the same thing. And I dunno what to do. I seems to be getting deeper and deeper. And the worse is that he reciprocate BUT as a very good friend. I will say continue to be a good friend of his and dun go further. Afterall, what is the chance of finding a good friend in our life with the earth population.

Easier said than done. 

@sickandtired. I exactly know what you are going through cos I am going thru the same thing. And I dunno what to do. I seems to be getting deeper and deeper. And the worse is that he reciprocate BUT as a very good friend. I will say continue to be a good friend of his and dun go further. Afterall, what is the chance of finding a good friend in our life with the earth population.

Indeed it is. Nonetheless, you don't have much of a choice. :-)

My married man fuck buddy asked me if I would fuck his Wife last night.... He said my fat cock will fill his wife's hole more fully and because I can control when I cum, I would make her more shiok and happy. He said he wld ask his Wife only if I agree first.

What shld I do? I am a bit scare because I have never entered a pussy before....

My married man fuck buddy asked me if I would fuck his Wife last night.... He said my fat cock will fill his wife's hole more fully and because I can control when I cum, I would make her more shiok and happy. He said he wld ask his Wife only if I agree first.

What shld I do? I am a bit scare because I have never entered a pussy before....

maybe his wife is male too?

problem solved.

Abit morally wrong. Like animals, do it like they do on the discovery channel. Soo liberal... I would nv invite someone to bed my spouse cause it's already very wrong doing it behind him/her.

A lot of sick people here...

Guest Confused

I've met this guy at an event, he seems cool and fun to hang out w so naturally we remained close even after the event ended. We whatsapped each other quite frequently, topics ranging from girls (yes girls) to anything out of the sky. We met occasionally to chill and stuff, just like normal friends. We talked about sexual orientation, and i'm sure he's straight although he's comfortable talking about other orientation. I do treat him like my best bud, but sometimes I think i've gone deeper. Like not talking to him makes my day feels empty. I don't know.

I enjoy the company of both boys and girls, having girlfriends before. But somehow i kinda got attracted to the male body as well and it became a secret fantasy when i'm horny/bored (i watch straight porn too) I had no interest and plans to start a relationship w a guy but my friend above was the first.

WHATS HAPPENING.

Abit morally wrong. Like animals, do it like they do on the discovery channel. Soo liberal... I would nv invite someone to bed my spouse cause it's already very wrong doing it behind him/her.

A lot of sick people here...

Have you ever thought of how shiok your Wife wld feel to have double penetration by you in her pussy and your bf's dick in her ass? Not to mention how nice it is for the two cocks to slide against each other separated y the thin wall between ass n pussy....

Have you ever thought of giving your Wife more pleasure than what touchable been giving her.... May be yours is not thick or Ling enough, may be you cum too quickly for her or just may be yours no longer hard enough for her!

So don't be selfish to not give your Wife all these pleasurable moments, if you truly love her.

• G_M changed the title to My Crush Is Straight + Is it wrong to Fall for A Str8 Guy (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.