Male HQ

My Crush Is Straight + Is it wrong to Fall for A Str8 Guy (Compiled)

Guest -Sebastian-

I still keep thinking about him. We had a talk before over drinks, asking him if he’s ever consider of sleeping with another guy. He said he might be okay with a trans, but not sure about a guy guy. Which is weird, because he’s even considering it either way. You think he’s capable of being bisexual?

I would say go for it!  I have had several relationships with straight guys and never once regretted it.  But you must be in the frame of mind to accept any setbacks like 'one day he is going to have a girlfriend and wants to get married and be faithful to his wife and needs to break off with you'.  For me, departures including breaking off a relationship is part and parcel of life.  At least it was good while it lasted.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 3 weeks later...
On 02/12/2017 at 10:09 AM, Guest Am I stupid said:

I fell for a married guy three years ago. He wld go out w me only when his family is on holiday or away so rather infrequently. He had asked

me many times to find other buddies but I only like him even though the age gap is 20 plus years.... I am younger than him. I don’t know what the future is but I know I am happy when I am w him. I only wish he can spend more time w me but I won’t demand it from him as I know he is a family man. I promised him at the outset that I won’t disturb his family so I will keep that promise. I know he knows that I feel lonely and horny when not w him but I am refusing to fuck around... bec I want to keep myself clean for

him. Am I stupid?

Edited by chubbychubby

I felt in love with 3 straight man over the pass 50 years at different phase of my life.

It's like forcing a gay man to fall in love with a woman....

It will not work out. 

To save yourself from tears and heartbreak, do not indulge. 

I understand you when you said u can't look away.... It's difficult. 

1 hour ago, zyjd said:

Actually I don't quite understand why some gays tend to fall for straight guys. Is it the smug satisfaction of eating forbidden fruit? Or looking at the cock, knowing it has entered both pussy and ass? 

Straight guys are manly. It is that manly charms that made PLU melt like there’s no tomorrow! 

How sure are you that he is straight though?

There's someone in my office who "claimed" to be straight and readily admits that he had girlfriends despite the fact that we have a very gay-friendly environment.

But my gaydar says something is a little off and after a little bit of detective works, I found out that he is a bi (with slight inclination towards girls, but still!). What seemed like a lost cause now seems a little less hopeless.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

10 minutes ago, Guest Tsts said:

But are you bitchy? Many "manly" gays are.  It's what turns people off.

Not really - if I'm uncomfortable in a situation or don't like you I'll just stay silent. People have called me aloof before.

I do have my snarky moments, though, but I try to reign it in most of the time.

all this straight man chasing, i wonder what is the reason.
maybe he reminds you of your father last time?
or an infatuation that was not reciprocated?

there is a lot to be said about wanting love from a dead end situation.

it goes beyond being romantic or soppy.

whatever it is, it is not normal, and requires deep introspection.

once in a while, or maybe unluckily, you fancy a straight man is ok.
but if you actively seek out straight men over available gay men,

it might point to deeper unresolved issues. 

take care of yourselves, guys.

because the Past is never where you think you left it.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

11 minutes ago, tomcat said:

all this straight man chasing, i wonder what is the reason.
maybe he reminds you of your father last time?
or an infatuation that was not reciprocated?

there is a lot to be said about wanting love from a dead end situation.

it goes beyond being romantic or soppy.

whatever it is, it is not normal, and requires deep introspection.

once in a while, or maybe unluckily, you fancy a straight man is ok.
but if you actively seek out straight men over available gay men,

it might point to deeper unresolved issues. 

take care of yourselves, guys.

because the Past is never where you think you left it.

Opposites attract. Sissies can't love other sissies. Bitches can't love other bitches. Truly manly gays are a rare commodity. Muscle Mary dun count as manly.

14 minutes ago, Guest Tsts said:

Opposites attract. Sissies can't love other sissies. Bitches can't love other bitches. Truly manly gays are a rare commodity. Muscle Mary dun count as manly.

so by this logic,

the only ones chasing straight men are sissies?
(which is a horrible term, by the way)

also going by opposite attracts, only manly men will chase sissies?

ever heard of "masc for masc"? haha
or "manly seeks same"

logic fail lah.

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

1 hour ago, tomcat said:

so by this logic,

the only ones chasing straight men are sissies?
(which is a horrible term, by the way)

also going by opposite attracts, only manly men will chase sissies?

ever heard of "masc for masc"? haha
or "manly seeks same"

logic fail lah.

"Manly" gays seeking other "manly" gays are really muscle Mary in denial. In reality they are bitchy women inside. Just concealed.

57 minutes ago, Guest Tsts said:

"Manly" gays seeking other "manly" gays are really muscle Mary in denial. In reality they are bitchy women inside. Just concealed.

Lol.

I read somewhere that there 2 main categories of gay couples.

1. Tops who like pretty, boyish, gentle, softer bottoms.

2. Tops who like tough manly butch bottoms.

Of course bitchiness and sissiness can come from any type of bottoms. Later.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I know what it feels like la. There's something about the forbidden fruit that makes it more tempting. I have a very longtime friend. Knew him.since primary school. And he's damn fucking hot. We last time used to be gym buddies so his hot bod fueled some of my fantasies. But that's all there is to it. Must respect that people are straight and draw the line. We also don't want unwanted advances from guys we don't find attractive. It's the same for them.

But if you think about it, there are straight hot guys and there are also gay hot guys. In fact most gay guys are hotter than straight guys cos tend to pay more attention to their looks. More than enough gay guys to play with. Don't need to touch the straights.

On 2/8/2018 at 3:23 PM, Seungjun said:

I know what it feels like la. There's something about the forbidden fruit that makes it more tempting. I have a very longtime friend. Knew him.since primary school. And he's damn fucking hot. We last time used to be gym buddies so his hot bod fueled some of my fantasies. But that's all there is to it. Must respect that people are straight and draw the line. We also don't want unwanted advances from guys we don't find attractive. It's the same for them.

But if you think about it, there are straight hot guys and there are also gay hot guys. In fact most gay guys are hotter than straight guys cos tend to pay more attention to their looks. More than enough gay guys to play with. Don't need to touch the straights.

Edited by chubbychubby

That's why i usually dump the straight guys before they have the chance to do so. Always tell myself this is just a transaction between 2 adult men to satisfy each other's needs. Always tell myself they are all selfish... only think of you when they are in needs. There will be a day they get tired of you and give excuses like they don't want to hurt their wives /families further. Don't ever expect them to reciprocate your feeling for them. Planting negative thoughts may not be healthy but it's the best way to protect yourself.

39 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

That's why i usually dump the straight guys before they have the chance to do so. Always tell myself this is just a transaction between 2 adult men to satisfy each other's needs. Always tell myself they are all selfish... only think of you when they are in needs. There will be a day they get tired of you and give excuses like they don't want to hurt their wives /families further. Don't ever expect them to reciprocate your feeling for them. Planting negative thoughts may not be healthy but it's the best way to protect yourself.

Bingo

why wait for a plane at harbour front 

go straight to Changi Airport!

but no harm to play play or touch touch straight guys. Nothing to lose! They are ok with brotherly touch! 

You know you’re not supposed to want him, but every day you see him, it’s hard to get over that feeling. I tried dating other guys but no one clicked or have same interests as me. Doesn’t help that he’s also cute so it makes it hard. 

I really do my best to be friends with him though. Every day I remind myself that we’re not ever going to be together, or not even entertaining the thought of having one drunken night and get kinky suddenly. I like him because he’s fun to be with, and I also like to think he’s having fun hanging out with me as well. 

Maybe I just need to date more, or consider other options. I even told ask myself what if I confess to him. But then what good will it do. It might just ruin whatever we have now and regret it later. 

So I’m taking this one day at a time guys. It’s really not easy and I hope I get over this feeling of wanting him. 

On 10/10/2017 at 2:00 AM, Geralt said:

and I to talk to him every night (yeah we call/chat each other every night). 

hmmm doesn't it seem a bit odd that the both of you are calling/chatting with each other every night? Usually straight guys or bros won't really do so.

There may be a chance he's bi. If you feel really comfortable around him and think he's ok with bi/gay people, no harm outing yourself to him, but do so to "test waters" first. Only when you are really really close to him and are quiet certain he won't make a beeline for the door, then confess the feelings you have for him. Watch his reaction closely, though, if you sense any discomfort from his end, quickly point out how that was in the past when you first met him.

But come to that stage then say, lah :)

On 10/10/2017 at 2:00 AM, Geralt said:

I kinda distanced myself, just try lah to just not hang anymore and just to forget these feelings that wont ever reciprocated. I stopped going on smoke breaks when he invites me, and just ignore his chats and calls.

not nice to suddenly distance yourself away from him. I know how you feel about this, the disappointment in knowing he has a gf (and probably straight). But put yourself in his shoes, wouldn't you get quite affected too if someone suddenly gave you the cold shoulder? You'd be thinking hard if you said or did anything wrong... and after a while if the cold shoulder persists, you'll just get frustrated and give up. That may not be the most ideal way to handle things if you at least want to remain (good) friends with him.

Just my 2 cents!

On 08/02/2018 at 10:52 PM, Geralt said:

You know you’re not supposed to want him, but every day you see him, it’s hard to get over that feeling. I tried dating other guys but no one clicked or have same interests as me. Doesn’t help that he’s also cute so it makes it hard. 

I really do my best to be friends with him though. Every day I remind myself that we’re not ever going to be together, or not even entertaining the thought of having one drunken night and get kinky suddenly. I like him because he’s fun to be with, and I also like to think he’s having fun hanging out with me as well. 

Maybe I just need to date more, or consider other options. I even told ask myself what if I confess to him. But then what good will it do. It might just ruin whatever we have now and regret it later. 

So I’m taking this one day at a time guys. It’s really not easy and I hope I get over this feeling of wanting him. 

Treat him as a bro and you will be fine.

Come on you won’t want to have sex with your bro and you don’t want to hurt and enter your bro right? So bro this bro that and bro you will get over it! Trust me speak from experience :D

• 1 month later...

Aiyo, i hope you get over him. That kind of love very dangerous, might lose a friend. But if he open to exploration then good for you, just dont get too attached. 

I hope it bodes well for you :)

On 13/10/2017 at 3:50 PM, Guest Bien said:

This is just what i heard from a guy i had sex with.  How far in truth of it remains to be doubted.

There are two cousins. One 25+  and the other one a teenager who revealed his love during a sleepover.  The older cousin cannot accept it and told the boy not to harbour that kind of love for him inespecially he already has a fiancee.

The boy stood his ground as he knew his cousin would never be unkind towards him.  The elder man stopped all these sleeping over at his place decisively.  But then he got worried more and more for the boy suspecting he might be involved with other male strangers.  Then, out of the blue, he contacted the boy to stay over again.  That night he revealed to the boy his intention.  "I will take this pill to knock myself out.  You can then enjoy my body in whatever way you like but remember its all under camera so treat my body nicely."  The boy cousin was supposed to enjoy sex with his elder cousin  while he remained unconscious.  But truth is the elder cousin didn't appear to be unconscious convincingly. His resonpses were both spontaneous and controlled.  What was meant to be helpful so that the boy might not stray outside of home turned out to be an 'unable to reject' sexual experience for himself.

Thus its never a lost cause if it were true.

Experienced something like this with a church senior.  I was 18 and he was 24. I was so into him and he was my hero and everything. I opened myself up to him and he was very kind about it. Told me not to worry or think too much about my orientation. He said it was a passing thing and an infatuation. Once I grow older and more mature, my self esteem and confidence will be normal and I will become normal like everyone else. He was very kind about it until he spoilt it all one night by having very rough sex with me. It was almost rape, because he did not stop even when I was begging him, telling him it hurt me badly and I was bleeding. My first anal and last anal experience. 

24 minutes ago, Guest Guy said:

Experienced something like this with a church senior.  I was 18 and he was 24. I was so into him and he was my hero and everything. I opened myself up to him and he was very kind about it. Told me not to worry or think too much about my orientation. He said it was a passing thing and an infatuation. Once I grow older and more mature, my self esteem and confidence will be normal and I will become normal like everyone else. He was very kind about it until he spoilt it all one night by having very rough sex with me. It was almost rape, because he did not stop even when I was begging him, telling him it hurt me badly and I was bleeding. My first anal and last anal experience. 

You still good Friend with him? 

The std modus operandi for straights.

When horny, any hole goes.

After that, lets be bros.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

2 hours ago, fab said:

The std modus operandi for straights.

When horny, any hole goes.

After that, lets be bros.

What made me very sad was the way he went about talking to me like as if there was nothing wrong with me and like there was no problem at all. When he wanted to do sex he approached it like it was a normal thing to do, like he was doing it to tell me it did not matter. Just do for the sake of doing and i’ll Get over it. Initially I thought he was open minded and caring to me, I thought he was humouring me and wanted to show me love even though I had all this wrong feelings. Then I was shocked and unpleasantly surprised at god enthusiasm in the sex act. He made me suck him and teasingly make me beg for it. I thought it was some game. Made me blow for very Long and roughly mouth fucked me. I think he couldn’t come from it so asked to do anal which was something I was not sure. He persuaded me and like in a almost begging way saying how much he needed to release and then he forces his way through. At that moment I think he only thought about himself and how he wanted to release. Actually I was very scared of the whole thing. And he played raw too. Will not forget the forced entry even though I said I couldn’t take it. He went wild I think and like was berserk. Didn’t even like stop to check if I was Ok. There was blood and he didn’t stop just wanting to cum and be over it. 

He just left my house after the session and did not call me or talk to me a few days (when we used to talk or message each other almost every other day) I messaged him once to ask him if we could talk about it and at least let my try get over the experience but he did not reply. And suddenly out of the blue he messaged me and asked to meet me at my place, saying he missed me. Somehow I knew he was just asking to meet for sex again. So I did not reply him. He called me several times and messaged me petsistently. Even got other friends to call me to find out why I was ignoring him. But I did not entertain them.

eventually I think he gave up, but then I started receiving calls and messages from strange numbers asking for ‘fun’ or meetups for dates.   Some guys claimed I chatted with them on gay apps. Some even said they found my number at the Toilet frequented by gays. 

I Guess the guy kinda saboed me. Eventually had to change my number and block people from my FB etc

Guest Congreve
On 3/17/2018 at 9:01 AM, Guest Guy said:

He just left my house after the session and did not call me or talk to me a few days (when we used to talk or message each other almost every other day) I messaged him once to ask him if we could talk about it and at least let my try get over the experience but he did not reply. And suddenly out of the blue he messaged me and asked to meet me at my place, saying he missed me. Somehow I knew he was just asking to meet for sex again. So I did not reply him. He called me several times and messaged me petsistently. Even got other friends to call me to find out why I was ignoring him. But I did not entertain them.

eventually I think he gave up, but then I started receiving calls and messages from strange numbers asking for ‘fun’ or meetups for dates.   Some guys claimed I chatted with them on gay apps. Some even said they found my number at the Toilet frequented by gays. 

I Guess the guy kinda saboed me. Eventually had to change my number and block people from my FB etc

Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned

Nor hell a fury like a woman closet gay scorned.

I feel like there are surprisingly quite alot of straight guys browsing gay/bi websites or apps =o. 

I find they're mostly really nice people and also keen to meet, be friends or have fun (I personally dont go for it cause im looking for something more substantial><)... But will refuse to date any guys for anything long term like a relationship. It's sad that I sometimes find myself crushing/falling for the straight guys more often cause they're more often nicer to me when chatting x.x. 

7 hours ago, VanillaSalt said:

I feel like there are surprisingly quite alot of straight guys browsing gay/bi websites or apps =o. 

I find they're mostly really nice people and also keen to meet, be friends or have fun (I personally dont go for it cause im looking for something more substantial><)... But will refuse to date any guys for anything long term like a relationship. It's sad that I sometimes find myself crushing/falling for the straight guys more often cause they're more often nicer to me when chatting x.x. 

This is totally true. I feel like they’re easy to talk to and hang out with. But then again you’re in the losing if you start falling for them also. 

12 hours ago, VanillaSalt said:

If they're browsing websites and using apps and chatting with gay dudes and having sex with gay dudes, then they're not straight. Weird definition of straight you have there.

18 minutes ago, Seungjun said:

If they're browsing websites and using apps and chatting with gay dudes and having sex with gay dudes, then they're not straight. Weird definition of straight you have there.

PLU are not the ones confused! It’s the so called straight guys confused! They confused us so we confused them. Treat them as toys... play play only don’t be too serious. Once you too serious, you are a dead meat! 

29 minutes ago, Seungjun said:

Some just want u to suck them or to Fuck you.  The gay holes are tighter. After that,  they go back to their wives or gf. NSA. 

2 minutes ago, doncoin said:

Well, I think the simple and clear solution is this. Get a gender reassignment surgery. Become a woman, and you can be with the straight man of your dreams. :)

Could not agree more to that. But what if after getting gender reassignment surgery you still can’t get the man of your dreams? Can we get heart surgery instead? I just hope the new one will not beat for the same person. Good morning... :)

49 minutes ago, Balestier said:

Some just want u to suck them or to Fuck you.  The gay holes are tighter. After that,  they go back to their wives or gf. NSA. 

If they want to suck and fuck then they are not straight. Straight guys only want to fuck girls. There is another term for guys like that; it's called bisexual.

I have fucked girls and dated girls before. But I'm not straight.

1 hour ago, Seungjun said:

If they want to suck and fuck then they are not straight. Straight guys only want to fuck girls. There is another term for guys like that; it's called bisexual.

I have fucked girls and dated girls before. But I'm not straight.

Well it's what they label themselves =/ not me. They also will refuse to entertain the thought of dating a guy hahas ><.. 

• Guest locked and locked this topic
  • 1 year later...
Guest Guest didi

Is it wrong to fall for a straight guy? 
today I went to smoking corner, I saw this cute straight guy. I went to toilet to pee and he’s standing a few urinals away and I get to see his precious. 

actually I saw this straight guy before and had no feeling initially. Maybe after cb and I get to see him again few months later. I think he’s quite cute and very straight. By the way, he has a wedding ring. Especially during this cb, I get to watch a lot of BL dramas with gays bending and kissing straight guys! Now I seems to lose interest in gays. Straight guys are so cute and so nice to play with if there is a chance. You just need patience to lure them!

hopefully, with covid19, you can catch a plane at the harbour and on board a ship in airport! 

so back to my first question, is it wrong to fall for a straight cute guy? :( 

• G_M changed the title to My Crush Is Straight + Is it wrong to Fall for A Str8 Guy (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.