Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest Neh Neh
9 minutes ago, abang said:

Love those comments... Honestly I have yet to set foot in key box or cruise club.. 

I hardly frequent local saunas anymore as I have more options overseas.. I prefer my findings in Europe and USA...

In Asia alone,  let's say Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan,  South Korea and even Bangkok, the facilities are better. Of course,  the variety of men there... Just so drool-worthy.. I get to meet more AMDKs than I can handle.. Got the drift, young men? Time to venture beyond local shores... Don't you know that the grass is always greener elsewhere.. 

Yes Abang is right. Abang is rich. But local folks and ordinary workers are not wealthy so only stuck in Sg. Only hope Sg can attract more AMDKs and foreign talents  to come. So we don’t need to go there, save money, efforts and times.

4 minutes ago, Guest Neh Neh said:

Yes Abang is right. Abang is rich. But local folks and ordinary workers are not wealthy so only stuck in Sg. Only hope Sg can attract more AMDKs and foreign talents  to come. So we don’t need to go there, save money, efforts and times.

Don't worry, there are still plenty of Caucasians who like to travel to SG because we like the boys there.  I don't care to visit saunas in USA and not too many in Europe either but only in selected countries there.  There is a saying "no one is a prophet in his own land",  hehe.

23 hours ago, abang said:

I dislike double pricing.. Not locally or in foreign soil..

On 03/12/2017 at 12:30 PM, Guest John said:

The $22 entry charge is for non locals.  As for local, you pay according to what is stated on their web page..

Singapore started it.  Most overseas saunas follow suit.  There is one in Taipei won't even let you enter if over certain age.  The $22 is for non-member, local or non local.

Don't read and response to guests' post

2 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Singapore started it.  Most overseas saunas follow suit.  There is one in Taipei won't even let you enter if over certain age.  The $22 is for non-member, local or non local.

But foreigners do not have the option of becoming members. :thumbdown:

3 hours ago, abang said:

In Asia alone,  let's say Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan,  South Korea and even Bangkok, the facilities are better. Of course,  the variety of men there... Just so drool-worthy.. I get to meet more AMDKs than I can handle.. Got the drift, young men? Time to venture beyond local shores... Don't you know that the grass is always greener elsewhere.. 

Maybe I am not understanding you completely.....  are you saying there are more white men in frequenting saunas in HK, TW,  JP, SK, TH, compared to SG?  

19 hours ago, auri said:

Maybe I am not understanding you completely.....  are you saying there are more white men in frequenting saunas in HK, TW,  JP, SK, TH, compared to SG?  

His comment made little sense.  There is not much difference throughout Asia. And some facilities are better, some are worse.  Some saunas in SG have better facilities than in BKK, for example,  although there is nothing on your isle that compares to Babylon. Maybe because the cost of land is too high in SG.

23 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Japan too -regd age

Steve! true!

I felt this s the ONE and only thread that didn't focus on the saunas but quarrels

there was a season totally on a spectacles LOST, and then on the security issue

Next Police Inspection!
if not a particular staff who........ganna ask to leave.....

This season is on ........I don't dare to mention his name

49 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

His comment made little sense.  There is not much difference throughout Asia. And some facilities are better, some are worse.  Some saunas in SG have better facilities than in BKK, for example,  although there is nothing on your isle that compares to Babylon. Maybe because the cost of land is too high in SG.

5 minutes ago, Sagui_32 said:

I would appreciate if condoms are available in every rooms... yeah its easy to just go to counter and ask  but sometimes its a hazzle... its one thing that makes keybox different from other saunas, every rooms have condoms... but now??  

Story is as such - there are people (Rival company ?)who stole many many condoms and left kb no choice but to issue only at counter. Its always one bad apple who cause the whole used to uproot. So those fuckers who does such things ought to get bad karma. 

6 minutes ago, Dinosaur said:

Is the steam room working already ? Hopefully somebody can update. Will come down if it’s working.  Thanks 

Just left the place. Streamroom/dry saunas all down. 

Just now, starlioned said:

This is what happens When u allow anonymous postings, u attract trolls and irresponsible bashing n hate posts. 

Ppl do shitty stuff when behind masks n hoods, aka the KKK in USA. 

ooooo

somehow our moderators like it

it s time to shift all to members' posting only

leaving a simple server space for short messages for anony postings cos I understand that certain time pp wish to leave some short msgs without being exposed @ times

and then segregate out all msian/non-sg posting into a separate grp , so that we wont miss read some events meant for KL/penang/jb etc

1 minute ago, starlioned said:

Its not so much the mods issue or this forums setup. Lungker had in mind this forum for mature minded, implied expectations of being responsible. 

'Good people do not need laws to regulate them', 'whereas bad apples will try to exploit n worm their way into mischief'  I believe it's Socrates take on this, correct me if I am wrong... 

That's wisdom from ancient times... 

No doubt Starlioned

but in sg, many immatures around for sure

Guest VeryAngry
On 10/12/2017 at 6:06 PM, Dinosaur said:

Is the steam room working already ? Hopefully somebody can update. Will come down if it’s working.  Thanks 

Went Monday after my gym work up, thinking to have a good steam bath but both the steamroom and the dry saunas were DOWN!! Most agitated was that the counter staff never alert me that both facilities were down ! Not even a notice and yet still charge the same price, $22 !!  Good luck KB, you just lost a customer, forever. 

2 hours ago, Guest VeryAngry said:

Went Monday after my gym work up, thinking to have a good steam bath but both the steamroom and the dry saunas were DOWN!! Most agitated was that the counter staff never alert me that both facilities were down ! Not even a notice and yet still charge the same price, $22 !!  Good luck KB, you just lost a customer, forever. 

Oh.. you should call them up to check before heading down.  Maintenance service here is terrible.   An escalator in one MRT station can be out of order for more than two months. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 12/12/2017 at 9:08 AM, starlioned said:

Why u bother harping on those? From my experience, kenna banned from one, eventually land up being banned in other places. 

Not necessary they would be banned in other spa, THEY WERE BANNED IN KB , would they go CC ? if they get free entry, there a possibility , right?  

On 12/12/2017 at 9:11 AM, starlioned said:

This is the SG lgbt culture... Not just competitor at work... There's only one day in the year where most pretend to be loving people waving the rainbow flag at Hong Lim, after that they revert back to being their true nature, what nature is that, u decide... 

I think the main reason is Aj sense the competition in spa

Guest Gays are like Wild Animals
23 minutes ago, Justice said:

I think the main reason is Aj sense the competition in spa

Not only that. Singaporeans are discrimitaing towards LGBTs, thus most of us are on surviving mode. We will do whatever it takes to survive, to get ahead, to thrive, even at the expense of other gays.

So if you are not going to be the meat in their bowls, meaning they have approached you and you sent out the message you are not going to have sex or be friends with them, they are going to sabotage you in unscrupulous ways like outing you in front if others and spreading malicious lies about you in order to destroy your reputation.

Usually the sissier and less manly gays tend to do that to people who do not reciprocate their interest in them. They are doing that for revenge, to eliminate competition, also to survive by getting their words in first and eliminating you first in case and before you tell others about their attempt to cruise you in the gym.

Guest You are in Fifth dimension
12 minutes ago, starlioned said:

I seriously dunno what reality u exist in... Sg is like heaven, considering what region we are in and compared to what other gays regionally are going through. Dun blame society for the individual lame choices, just becos others are shitty, you follow suit and sink to their depths. In this instance you got only yourselves to blame. 

There is considerable freedom for gays to live and celebrate their lifestyle, despite being in an authoritarian state. 

Look at the number of saunas n clubs around, and the incredible tolerance for the nonsense many of our ranks are up to, public crusing and what not.  

You just need to practise being more sensitive and lower profile, to certain mainstream concerns, given that we are a minority.  You simply do not rub it in their face and hope that nothing happens, that's plain stupidity. 

Celebrate your lifestyle. Yes indeed - once a year at pink dot only. Do not rub it in the face what? Orgies? Sg is like heaven you said. It is indeed heaven partaking in orgies, just that you are doing it secretly. But of cos you are always right.

Guest Starhippo
4 minutes ago, starlioned said:

As usual you few anonymous trolls will always get things out of topic, take personal shots at others in anonymity, bitch others, toxic as usual, spread mistruths and worse. 

In this, as you mentioned and I quote, ' I am always right' 

Mistruths? Where? Toxic? Where? Am merely stating the facts. If you cannot take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Your arrogant attitude is going to get you very far out of the window.

Guest Today I Learned
1 hour ago, starlioned said:

As usual, you anonymous trolls have limited comprehension abilities; theres a difference between arrogance and being principled. Not that the likes of you will or be able to understand. 

Anyways as usual you trolls are out of topic

Carrying the notion of i am always right is being principled. TIL!

On 12/12/2017 at 12:17 PM, -Ignored- said:

ooooo

somehow our moderators like it

it s time to shift all to members' posting only

leaving a simple server space for short messages for anony postings cos I understand that certain time pp wish to leave some short msgs without being exposed @ times

and then segregate out all msian/non-sg posting into a separate grp , so that we wont miss read some events meant for KL/penang/jb etc

I agree about the part about requiring posting to be only done by members!

All this guests nonsense is very irritating at times

On 12/12/2017 at 9:11 AM, starlioned said:

This is the SG lgbt culture... Not just competitor at work... There's only one day in the year where most pretend to be loving people waving the rainbow flag at Hong Lim, after that they revert back to being their true nature, what nature is that, u decide... 

True that...

Guest Starhippo
8 hours ago, starlioned said:

Misquote me all u wan, no one expects any less from the likes of you; miss quote, misinform, miscreants.

Where is the misquote? Liar liar pants on fire

16 hours ago, Guest You are in Fifth dimension said:

Celebrate your lifestyle. Yes indeed - once a year at pink dot only. Do not rub it in the face what? Orgies? Sg is like heaven you said. It is indeed heaven partaking in orgies, just that you are doing it secretly. But of cos you are always right.

14 hours ago, starlioned said:

Misquote me all u wan, no one expects any less from the likes of you; miss quote, misinform, miscreants

my opinion is the points from the 2 guys, I agree with parts , some subject like Aj culture, Aj freedom , Aj psychology, Aj lifestyle , those are huge subjects that can't fit into a forum posts, yes some Aj in gyms may like that but I won't say all, n about Aj freedom in a country, that depends on who u ask n how much they expect from a country meaning it's subjective, again, I say some subjects are hard to discuss properly in short messages, some things I said is about a group of Aj not all Aj hence ppl dun misread or over think over analyze over judgemental over criticise, get it?

19 hours ago, Guest Gays are like Wild Animals said:

Not only that. Singaporeans are discrimitaing towards LGBTs, thus most of us are on surviving mode. We will do whatever it takes to survive, to get ahead, to thrive, even at the expense of other gays.

So if you are not going to be the meat in their bowls, meaning they have approached you and you sent out the message you are not going to have sex or be friends with them, they are going to sabotage you in unscrupulous ways like outing you in front if others and spreading malicious lies about you in order to destroy your reputation.

Usually the sissier and less manly gays tend to do that to people who do not reciprocate their interest in them. They are doing that for revenge, to eliminate competition, also to survive by getting their words in first and eliminating you first in case and before you tell others about their attempt to cruise you in the gym

yes there are very toxic Aj in gym in spa, those bitchy n rude Aj that got banned from KB might go gym, they might be the same ppl , now they might go CC , they might have free entry n ppl they see as competition, they that type who dun think twice abt bitching them being rude imo they are like psychopath, they dun think abt what they say have what effect on others, they dun care, that y they are like psychopath, serial bitching ppl where ever they are, good luck to patrons if they frequent CC N CC staff had  bitched customer in past 

Edited by Justice

Guest Nice body face ugly
4 hours ago, Justice said:

yes there are very toxic Aj in gym in spa, those bitchy n rude Aj that got banned from KB might go gym, they might be the same ppl , now they might go CC , they might have free entry n ppl they see as competition, they that type who dun think twice abt bitching them being rude imo they are like psychopath, they dun think abt what they say have what effect on others, they dun care, that y they are like psychopath, serial bitching ppl where ever they are, good luck to patrons if they frequent CC N CC staff had  bitched customer in past 

Not only those who go sauna. Cruisy places like the old california fitness in orchard road had PLENTY of this kind of gays. They are all white collar and intelligent, but very desperate due to their unattractive faces.

Guest Disgusting gays
2 hours ago, Guest Nice body face ugly said:

Not only those who go sauna. Cruisy places like the old california fitness in orchard road had PLENTY of this kind of gays. They are all white collar and intelligent, but very desperate due to their unattractive faces.

Wait till i dig out their facebook profiles, i’ll put them up here.

Guest Fucking gays

On 14/12/2017 at 5:19 AM, Guest Gays are like Wild Animals said:

Not only that. Singaporeans are discriminating towards LGBTs, thus most of us are on surviving mode. We will do whatever it takes to survive, to get ahead, to thrive, even at the expense of other gays.

Usually the sissier and less manly gays tend to do that to people who do not reciprocate their interest in them. They are doing that for revenge, to eliminate competition, also to survive by getting their words in first and eliminating you first in case and before you tell others about their attempt to cruise you in the gym.

These fucking sia suay gays are the reason why gay rights will never progress in singapore. And they wouldn’t care because when you see them at pink dot once in a blue moon, their roving eyes tells you that they are only there to oogle at all the hot guys. That’s all they care about!

i really feel like putting up their facebook profiles here to shame them, those white collared, intelligent but wretched gays.

Guest Fucking disgusting gays
1 minute ago, Guest Fucking gays said:

These fucking sia suay gays are the reason why gay rights will never progress in singapore. And they wouldn’t care because when you see them at pink dot once in a blue moon, their roving eyes tells you that they are only there to oogle at all the hot guys. That’s all they care about!

i really feel like putting up their facebook profiles here to shame them, those white collared, intelligent but wretched gays.

They and their cock sucking, pussy faces needs to be slapped by a black smelly cock!

47 minutes ago, Guest Fucking gays said:

Nike-JustDoIt-560.jpg

Called keybox and the staff told me the steamroom is working already. Came here but it’s still down. Why are they so dishonest?

they should really wake up their idea and be transparent about their pricings and facilities. In fact, they should charge us lesser for having broken down facilities! 

No wonder all the young gays are not coming here anymore. Facilities breaking down, aging crowd use aging facilities. Pui. 

13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Nike-JustDoIt-560.jpg

Why do u keep saying they are intelligent? If they truly intelligent they won't make enemies in gym they would get along with ppl right? Networking is also intelligent. If they go to a gym where ppl hate each other, I think that not intelligent lor, what they benefit ?

4 hours ago, Justice said:

Why do u keep saying they are intelligent? If they truly intelligent they won't make enemies in gym they would get along with ppl right? Networking is also intelligent. If they go to a gym where ppl hate each other, I think that not intelligent lor, what they benefit ?

You could say they are fairly well educated. They target the quiet, low key ones.

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.