Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Cruise Club Staff named Vincent was FIRED by Keybox for dishonesty. Can call Keybox for verifications. Stuck up Malaysian !!

So he's from keybox or cruise ?? 

•  
  •  
  12 hours ago, Kimochi said:

So he's from keybox or cruise ?? 

vincent was the short malaysian boyish staff formerly from kb. because being fired for dishonesty, now working in cruise. somemore lied of loosing passport to kb john when asked to work during the remainding days of work. terrible. 

Just now, Thomasang said:

Passed by yesterday when on way to Central. Curious to know what goes on in there. Nvr been to one before. 

You should just go in.. and you know all the fun inside

Some suggestion for Keybox Management

1. The new TV room need to change the wooden door to a curtain, people frequently open and close the door without any consideration for people actually sleep inside. Making loud noise. 

2. The ceiling aircon in the dark maze, need to be switch off or simply put some kind of block like a curtain hanging on the ceiling to block the air flow.

3. The second floor in the dark maze, aircon need to be turn on or simply put a "Stop sign" at the stair to prevent people form going in.

On 2/23/2018 at 8:34 AM, TwoChnBTMs said:

some straight walk in too esp thos who eat BKT and works at BKT

how u know they are sttaight? DOUBT genuine straight would go KB , they might ask the countet staff about the place , out of curiosity but doubt they would go in , ppl doubt some who claim that they are bi 

Guest Sherlock me down

Wrong safe word introduced. 不要 misconstrued as 不要。。。停止。The whipping took on a singapore prison service undertone and become literally heart stopping.

Guest Sherlock me down
2 minutes ago, Guest Sherlock me down said:

Wrong safe word introduced. 不要 misconstrued as 不要。。。停止。The whipping took on a singapore prison service undertone and become literally heart stopping.

He insisted on making a politically correct statement even with his exit. RIP.

Guest not hiding
On 24/02/2018 at 1:40 PM, Guest Guest said:

Some suggestion for Keybox Management

1. The new TV room need to change the wooden door to a curtain, people frequently open and close the door without any consideration for people actually sleep inside. Making loud noise. 

2. The ceiling aircon in the dark maze, need to be switch off or simply put some kind of block like a curtain hanging on the ceiling to block the air flow.

3. The second floor in the dark maze, aircon need to be turn on or simply put a "Stop sign" at the stair to prevent people form going in.

1. but people sleep in the rooms locking them from inside for hours, no need for sleeping area outside... oh. misunderstood: you directly fall asleep at the tv room because of the Chinese soap operas shown there...

2 . why less aircon there? you didn't get hugged freakishly? Or to prevent the strong poppers scent to flow out quicker?

3. Can always put a body guard below to prevent guys from going up and disturb your private fu__ing show upstairs...

Guest not hiding
8 hours ago, Guest Chuckie killed him said:

Heard starlioned had died. Really??

doesn't this belong to the thread " celebrities who passed away" ???

in fact I found his group parties pathetic...:  being himself mid to end 50s and setting the age limit at 30 yrs..

Guest Starhippo
9 minutes ago, Guest not hiding said:

in fact I found his group parties pathetic...:  being himself mid to end 50s and setting the age limit at 30 yrs..

He was a star, not yet a celebrity.

Really? I thought he was in his 30s. Alamak he was ancient like bt timah hill!

Guest Starorangutan
20 minutes ago, Guest not hiding said:doesn't this belong to the thread " celebrities who passed away" ???

The even worse thing is he never failed to make me react emotionally to him like he was a high school basic bitch.

10 hours ago, Guest not hiding said:

I think so too that Starlioned has died, finally. RIP, Starlioned. Lesser bitching because of him.

Guest not hiding

•  
  • Guests
  19 hours ago, Guest Chuckie killed him said:

Guest ganboliao
2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

I think so too that Starlioned has died, finally. RIP, Starlioned. Lesser bitching because of him.

Guest not hiding

•  
  • Guests
  19 hours ago, Guest Chuckie killed him said:

Why is this guest using so many nicks to talk to himself?

Guest Fashion Police
1 hour ago, muz said:

Are we allowed to use normal underwear for sexy underwear night? As i did not bring one

No, can only be this design:

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1lmnjoRDH8KJjSspnq6zNAVXat/Mens-Black-Sexy-Underwear-Mesh-Transparent-Briefs-for-Man-Low-waist-Perspective-Grid-Sexy-Men-Briefs.jpg_640x640.jpg

Guest Fashion Police
Guest not hiding
7 hours ago, muz said:

Are we allowed to use normal underwear for sexy underwear night? As i did not bring one

sure, but make sure it doesn't have brown stains at the back and please let your dong look out at the side please....

Guest Gong gong
On 02/03/2018 at 12:51 AM, Guest Gone With the Wind said:

The crowd tonight was disappointing. Probably never going for Aniki’s night again. 

You probably did not factor in many left to queue up to buy TOTO grand draw $12.0++++ miliion draw.

See lah tonight nude night sure bumper crowd.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.