Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

On 1/22/2020 at 12:34 PM, Guest No leh said:

NO leh, kb never takes NRIC, unless u wanna be free entry or be special age free entry or concessory , they only view date of bith, Never kept or request NRIC no.

Hook don’t write your NRIC number. They only view date of birth & ask you fill in name, date of birth & contact number. 

On 1/22/2020 at 1:16 PM, Since u r here said:

not sure why is there a difficulty in understanding?
it is written clearly - on their web mah https://keybox.com.sg/rates.html

identity cards and be it for all locals etc , still u need to show ID for the first time ONLY

I trust Hook will  not need u to show it EVERYTime too

•  K-Boy Members (aged 18 – 25 based on Year of Birth) are required to present valid Identity Cards for verification purposes. This entitlement is NOT applicable during Eve of / Public Holiday.
  • Lifetime membership is at $10, only applicable for local residents and foreigners working or studying in Singapore.

Hook use contact number to check if you’re a registered member. Only Keybox still use card & ask you pay extra $10 if you forget to bring your card.

7 hours ago, Guest Client said:

In the spirit of Chinese New Year, let me volunteer my service to gain some merits for the coming Rat year.

2020-CNY-Poster.jpg

Keybox staffs going for reunion lunch. That’s why they open late @ 6pm. Patrons have reunion dinner. After mahjong, come down here to sex. Hook close. All flock to KB.

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Hook use contact number to check if you’re a registered member. Only Keybox still use card & ask you pay extra $10 if you forget to bring your card.

Is it good to use contact number ?  Anyone can give his number to his friends. Even your WhatApp group will know your number.

Don't read and response to guests' post

49 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Is it good to use contact number ?  Anyone can give his number to his friends. Even your WhatApp group will know your number.

Don’t give real number lo. They won’t call you on the spot to check. Remember the fake number.

Guest Customer
8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Keybox staffs going for reunion lunch. That’s why they open late @ 6pm. Patrons have reunion dinner. After mahjong, come down here to sex. Hook close. All flock to KB.

2020-CNY-Poster.jpg

whats the opening hours over CNY 1st and 2nd days ?

1 hour ago, Magenta_Lilies said:

Will the crowd be turned off from going due to the damn Wuhan virus? Thinking of heading down there tonight. 

Just try ~

2 hours ago, Magenta_Lilies said:

Will the crowd be turned off from going due to the damn Wuhan virus? Thinking of heading down there tonight. 

I don't think so, all those who came back from Wuhan & affected area will be placed under quarantine. Think tonight's crowd will be mostly non local chinese & foreign workers. Maybe some Malaysian or Indo chinese workers from the CNY market might drop by after the midnight sale in Chinatown. 

25 minutes ago, Guest 380 said:

Crowded with mosquitos and house flies. So hard sell, trying to cheat ppl over. 

Why not? Logically this is possible since other saunas are closed for the day.

For the non-Chinese community especially, CNY is merely a public holiday & holds no significance at all.

Guest Exactly
15 minutes ago, Guest Client said:

Here's the most relevant pic I found on Google :-

377222.jpeg

That’s exactly what people were wearing last night with some Wonder Woman thrown in.. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

3 hours ago, Guest Client said:

As expected, that's why I'm only planning to go on Mon. Tomorrow is still home visiting day, the crowd should pick up after dinner time. 

Tmw kids going clubbing, uncles food coma from house visits. Monday the best. Monday kids horny after hangover, uncles feeling better after pooping out all food. 

I’m shy to go for the Nude night but gave it a shot last night Saturday. Staff very strict on the theme dress code. Strictly nude can’t even wear brief. Staff checked at door like police. But he’s a charming guy so I’m ok haha. Will go for underwear or towel night only next time.

How is the crowd now ? So horny and wanted to go hv fun at KB, but then I think of the potential danger of contracting the wuhan virus in a close body contact place, then my urge suddenly stopped.

31 minutes ago, Guest Juicy said:

How is the crowd now ? So horny and wanted to go hv fun at KB, but then I think of the potential danger of contracting the wuhan virus in a close body contact place, then my urge suddenly stopped.

Not empty, not crowded. All regulars. 

9 hours ago, manehiso said:

What's there to be shy? What you have, all the guys there have too. Liberate yourself, and enjoy others' liberation! Haha.. 😁

I wouldn't go on nude nights either because it's mainly for those who have six packs and fit bodies. Anything else and it's just downright paiseh in there, and you can kiss your chances of hooking up goodbye. 

32 minutes ago, West93 said:

I wouldn't go on nude nights either because it's mainly for those who have six packs and fit bodies. Anything else and it's just downright paiseh in there, and you can kiss your chances of hooking up goodbye. 

not all like six packs, some like meaty and stocky, if you not bad looking, fear not.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.