Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

2 minutes ago, Guest Meowww said:

You work and live in a hospital? 🙄🙄🙄

He's right though. But kb and Tmc tried to maintain cleanliness which is very good. 

1 hour ago, West93 said:

Temperature checks don't do anything at all. This isn't SARS. Stop buying into the narrative that if you take temperature and don't have a fever chances are you're fine. This Coronavirus doesn't need you to show any symptoms at all to be contagious. Anyone can catch it. Only question is whether or not your body is strong enough to fight it off as something like the common flu or you die from other complications. 

If health and safety are on your mind then it's best not to go to saunas for now. It's the perfect environment to fall sick anyway (lots of interpersonal contact, bodily fluid swapping, constantly wet and damp shower areas, walking around barefoot on wet floors, unsanitised lockers, cold Maze area which is very bad for people when they just come out of a shower and are still wet, etc etc).

In fact I can't see gay saunas surviving in their current form in sg beyond the next two years or even less. A lot of them are hidden health hazards and incubators for all sorts of bacteria and viruses no matter how much disinfection they do. And I guess it's the growing consensus that for what we pay to use them they're increasingly not giving us value for money simply because the sg gay scene isn't inherently set up to make such businesses succeed. 

Well said!

7 hours ago, And then said:

In my experience 10men a lot quieter than keybox. However, some may prefer a less intense experience, more comfortable TV areas, pleasant open air rooftop....

So if we just want to relax and ogle, then we should go to Ten Men?

30 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Many buildings (both govt and commercial) did temperature check, so it is a precaution that should not be taken lightly. It's a well known fact that saunas have all sorts of bacteria and a potential health hazard but you know the REAL problem is, when it comes to contact tracing, nobody will come clean that he had visited a gay sauna and when the contact chain is unknown, community spreading will start and become uncontrollable. 

Thats the SOP for them to do so but unfortunately SOP is not helping much, look at safra jurong and ponggol,  all tested ok upon entry but so many got infected. 

14 hours ago, Letsrelaxpp said:

Thats the SOP for them to do so but unfortunately SOP is not helping much, look at safra jurong and ponggol,  all tested ok upon entry but so many got infected. 

agreed lor ! the fatty took my temperature and squeeze sanitizers - almost laughing at this SOP !

just to ensure biz keep going on lah

can't deny the headcount is no longer like hey day in the past - only a few handful who horny win over their head and lust. Afterall is their choice, let be mutual respect to each other.

4 hours ago, Fridays said:

agreed lor ! the fatty took my temperature and squeeze sanitizers - almost laughing at this SOP !

just to ensure biz keep going on lah

can't deny the headcount is no longer like hey day in the past - only a few handful who horny win over their head and lust. Afterall is their choice, let be mutual respect to each other.

Something better than nothing.   Even a small restaurant at a shopping mall is doing that. 

Yes, their choice.  Need such people around to keep business going, else if saunas closed down, no one benefits. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest guest
21 hours ago, Letsrelaxpp said:

Although taking temperature not 100% foolproof to ensure people are not infected, but better than nothing and i think there is no other things they can do besides taking temperature.

2 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Although taking temperature not 100% foolproof to ensure people are not infected, but better than nothing and i think there is no other things they can do besides taking temperature.

As well as hourly sanitizing areas. 

LEO PINE DISINFECTANT (All Purpose Floor Cleaner) 5L

Alternative to Expensive Dettol : 

Keybox can use this and also place in every room a sprayer with this for all patrons to help to self clean.

This was what former Towel club and 17 have in the rooms.

I am sure most patrons will assist to keep clean.

PS : Thumbs like if all of you agrees with this suggestion for KB 

https://www.eamart.com/product/list/best-sellers/LEO-PINE-DISINFECTANT-All-Purpose-Floor-Cleaner-5L-49805

LEO PINE DISINFECTANT (All Purpose Floor Cleaner) 5LImage result for sprayer

2 hours ago, CumdrinkNgo said:

LEO PINE DISINFECTANT (All Purpose Floor Cleaner) 5L

Alternative to Expensive Dettol : 

Keybox can use this and also place in every room a sprayer with this for all patrons to help to self clean.

This was what former Towel club and 17 have in the rooms.

I am sure most patrons will assist to keep clean.

PS : Thumbs like if all of you agrees with this suggestion for KB 

https://www.eamart.com/product/list/best-sellers/LEO-PINE-DISINFECTANT-All-Purpose-Floor-Cleaner-5L-49805

LEO PINE DISINFECTANT (All Purpose Floor Cleaner) 5LImage result for sprayer

The spray bottle looks like it can be used for other purposes, too.. 🤣

Guest Client

Other than checking the body temperature of customers, I hope KB management can also keep a look out for people who are coughing or sneezing inside. They should ask them to leave for the safety of others. 

Guest Igconito
38 minutes ago, Guest Client said:

Other than checking the body temperature of customers, I hope KB management can also keep a look out for people who are coughing or sneezing inside. They should ask them to leave for the safety of others. 

It's already been well documented and published that Covid-19 is contagious even before the physical symptoms such as coughing appears. So it is practically in complete stealth mode during the early stage of infection. 

Only way is to minimise or better still, abstain from going to crowded places or places where human interactions are intensified.

3 hours ago, Guest Igconito said:

It's already been well documented and published that Covid-19 is contagious even before the physical symptoms such as coughing appears. So it is practically in complete stealth mode during the early stage of infection. 

Only way is to minimise or better still, abstain from going to crowded places or places where human interactions are intensified.

Right, better abstain for the time being. It just take one case and all saunas in Singapore will be closed by the authority.

Guest guest

Hey GM, 

How cum you never notice that this discussion is moving into the Virus topic? 

Ask these idiots to get the fuck back to the topic !!

31 minutes ago, moonki said:

Why the keybox staff like to assign locker number consecutively? Then the 3 pitiful patrons have to squeeze in that tiny space waiting for each other to finish Changing before they can change. 

Can’t they assign locker alternately like 50, 52, 54 when there are not much crowd? 

Give them feedback? 

Guest Thanio
10 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Give them feedback? 

Moonki already feedback !!!

I doubt the management gonna do anything, they dun even bother. This is not the first time customers feedback. Bad management. 

1 minute ago, Guest Thanio said:

Moonki already feedback !!!

I doubt the management gonna do anything, they dun even bother. This is not the first time customers feedback. Bad management. 

How you know he gave them feedback? 

Guest Locker
2 hours ago, moonki said:

Why the keybox staff like to assign locker number consecutively? Then the 3 pitiful patrons have to squeeze in that tiny space waiting for each other to finish Changing before they can change. 

Can’t they assign locker alternately like 50, 52, 54 when there are not much crowd? 

They do issue alternate lockers during peak periods.. so got more space

Guest 69fun
38 minutes ago, Miniprawn said:

To the Malaysian I met on sat afternoon... wears glasses and has a nice smile. Hit me up if you are here 😃

Yeah you 2 shud keep in contact. In case either of u caught the virus in the sauna, easier for contact tracing.

On 3/14/2020 at 4:17 PM, moonki said:

i think they do, like you say, 50, 52, 54, but it is still way too close together, i mean, it is only one tiny locker width apart.

lazy system, i think.

Guest Guest

Went to kb last week in the afternoon. Quite crowed but I am still scared until now. All the visitors information have been logged and if there would be any positive case with the virus. Our visit will be disclosed? So scary. Wish to read this thread before going. 

15 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Went to kb last week in the afternoon. Quite crowed but I am still scared until now. All the visitors information have been logged and if there would be any positive case with the virus. Our visit will be disclosed? So scary. Wish to read this thread before going. 

Y so scared? At least u have are emotionally n physically fit to fuck or get fucked. Look up n be bold man.

2 hours ago, Innocentguy said:

Y so scared? At least u have are emotionally n physically fit to fuck or get fucked. Look up n be bold man.

Hahaha.  Too scare until can't get hard, then no point going.

Guest Silly
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes. Gonna be bad publicity for the public too. Really bad. 

Guest Client

I hope the management can increase the frequency of housekeeping for the rooms & spray Lysol more often during the peak hours. Alternatively, get those portable UV stabilizer such as below to disinfect the rooms.

7dfc6ba91aa75409b0613b7a5e12b196.jpg

For those Malaysian affected & decided to use KB as a temporary lodge, pls be considerate & do not hoard up the rooms for sleeping before 10.30pm.  There is another sauna in Chinatown (no need membership) that is open till morning,  do explore there first before coming to KB.

33 minutes ago, lx said:

i bet keybox will be a popular choice to those malaysian workers who can't cross the border for the next 2 weeks

But KB always play loud thumping music inside the mase, so how can anyone sleep in the rooms ?

On 3/14/2020 at 1:17 PM, moonki said:

Exactly !! I am glad I am not the only one who noticed that. The receptionist is an idiot. Rude and terrible at his work. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.