Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

3 hours ago, Guest John said:

Did they allowed you to be naked in Kakiku?

Allow? I’ve always thought it’s my choice. So I was naked at all times at MM, OTOT and Kakiku. I’m comfortable with myself psysique wise as well as size haha

I think the actual question should be if you’re allowed to be dressed when it’s ‘skin’ night at MM (Level 69) or ‘dungeon’ time at Kakiku, which both answer to no, you must be naked. (That’s if everyone’s playing by the rule)

42 minutes ago, Guest Jap boy said:

Hi, long time never hear about the jap boy. He seems to have change his number too. Missing him, anyone met up with him lately?

He increased his rate to RM 350 and is selective of his customers 

6 hours ago, SensualMassage_T said:

I have a regular client who facing this incident before. 

He booked an Indonesia MB, Then Upon booking He ask me Deposit ( half of the payment) then he show up at hotel, it is completely different person.

then my client furious and inquiry why, then that MB told me he ‘ just come here to check whether he’s a police man or not’ 

this time he request for balance of the payment, After collect the money, he told my client that the MB from the photo will coming up shortly.

as he proceed leave the hotel room. 

No one ever show up ! 

Total damage RM300 

gosh I feel bad for my client. 

Therefore  as Masseur like myself or Money Boy who promote sex service 

my humble opinion is please ensure your safety lo 

He should just walk in to fresh.

3 hours ago, Discreet Bi Professional said:

Allow? I’ve always thought it’s my choice. So I was naked at all times at MM, OTOT and Kakiku. I’m comfortable with myself psysique wise as well as size haha

I think the actual question should be if you’re allowed to be dressed when it’s ‘skin’ night at MM (Level 69) or ‘dungeon’ time at Kakiku, which both answer to no, you must be naked. (That’s if everyone’s playing by the rule)

Did you go to day thermos yet? 

Guest Bottom
On 7/10/2018 at 10:28 PM, SensualMassage_T said:

Hi, 

i just e-mailing you, Please check 

if you still haven’t receive, do sign up an account and create as a member here.

Thank you for the service last night, This morning I feel much lighter. 

Especially on my lower back and hip area. 

10 hours ago, Mly_B_Kul said:

I won’t buy such “free” service sure he up for something. Nuthing free in the world nowadays 

I've got sex free from MBs before. One asked for it after a massage. Another asked in Grindr. There are also a few others.

You are not my only plan.

14 hours ago, Looking for guy said:

I think kakiku got jacuzzi also?

Yes it does.

11 hours ago, Backyard said:

I should try kakiku

Let me be your tour guide :P

8 hours ago, Discreet Bi Professional said:

Agree. Everyone should have their own freedom in being naked or not in a sauna haha :lol:

On 7/10/2018 at 11:44 PM, awang_melaka said:

Aiyoo, logic maa

Overnight = 8/10/12 hours

One off = 1 hour

Total cost = hourly rates x length of booking. Still need further explanation why overnight costs more?

What you do depends on what you want to. Go for dinner, cuddle, make out, netflix and chill, sex. I doubt any client or mb will be ‘strong’ enough to pound all night long lol

I tried 4 times in one night ;) The MB was happy too :)

Guest mr hahajaja
On 7/11/2018 at 2:26 PM, Guest Urutbatin said:

Thanks.. 

but couple ? Means 4 hands urut batin ? Interesting lol

2 hands rubbing nipples, 1 hand cock, 1 hand prostate. a man can dream...

2 hours ago, TentacleMonster said:

Anyone had a go with Edson recently? The past times I visited Fresh, he kept being nice with me.
He does have the face of a bottom I'd like to put my meat in.

Need some help to justify my consideration.

Someone here said he is not muscular or lean, put on weight or something. But he seems to have a nice face to look at when pumping your meat into him.

I remember 10 years ago there were quite a number of gay massage places in KL, but this time I came it seems like only a few left, not really interested in those focus mainly on sex & money, any gay massage places to recommend that can at least provide proper massage?

56 minutes ago, Guest Pete said:

I remember 10 years ago there were quite a number of gay massage places in KL, but this time I came it seems like only a few left, not really interested in those focus mainly on sex & money, any gay massage places to recommend that can at least provide proper massage?

Sempurna, aroman, purnama, and the new tantara spa (i know one guy who work here that gives great massage). There are also men massage center that is not gay but only for men, like sadomen and musclemen spa. Borneo and kursani still surviving i think but dont have recent reviews and i dont go there anymore.

Guest New Gomen?

Lots of talk in press about LGBT rights etc.   Please don't provoke backlash too soon. Get priorities right. First should get rid of "377"  colonial sex laws which also apply to str8s. Get them behind the process. When those acts   are no longer illegal,  then you are not illegal, and then you can try for more.

33 minutes ago, Guest New Gomen? said:

Lots of talk in press about LGBT rights etc.   Please don't provoke backlash too soon. Get priorities right. First should get rid of "377"  colonial sex laws which also apply to str8s. Get them behind the process. When those acts   are no longer illegal,  then you are not illegal, and then you can try for more.

And your point of posting this here? 

Guest New Gomen?
3 hours ago, trx86 said:

And your point of posting this here? 

This is a place a lot of Malaysians look. Hoping to catch the attention of someone influential. Suggest some other places?

PLU complain about  religion, discrimination, etc. If there is no law against the sexual acts you and straight people are now enjoying, ILLEGALLY, then there would be less fear of harassment and raids.  Work on "377" first.

4 hours ago, Sudu said:

Sempurna, aroman, purnama, and the new tantara spa (i know one guy who work here that gives great massage). There are also men massage center that is not gay but only for men, like sadomen and musclemen spa. Borneo and kursani still surviving i think but dont have recent reviews and i dont go there anymore.

Oh thanks, aroman, purnama, tantara, sadomen and musclemen spa are all new to me. Been to sempurna once, massage so so only, just want to charge more for HE, not so good impression.

1 hour ago, Guest New Gomen? said:

This is a place a lot of Malaysians look. Hoping to catch the attention of someone influential. Suggest some other places?

PLU complain about  religion, discrimination, etc. If there is no law against the sexual acts you and straight people are now enjoying, ILLEGALLY, then there would be less fear of harassment and raids.  Work on "377" first.

I kinda agree on this.

7 hours ago, Guest Pete said:

Oh thanks, aroman, purnama, tantara, sadomen and musclemen spa are all new to me. Been to sempurna once, massage so so only, just want to charge more for HE, not so good impression.

Each centers always have their masseurs changed from time to time. Massage skills really depend on the masseur, and i always ask the counter to suggest which one gives great massage and choose among those who i like the most :)

13 minutes ago, Johnjeremy2015 said:

Later  sauna @ Bukit Bintang  group fun ... anyone want to joint ? Prefer 18-26yrs boy , total 7 of us incl 3  Singapore army boy .  

which sauna is the place? local malay here 

23 minutes ago, Johnjeremy2015 said:

Later  sauna @ Bukit Bintang  group fun ... anyone want to joint ? Prefer 18-26yrs boy , total 7 of us incl 3  Singapore army boy .  

Day thermos? 

2 minutes ago, Discreet Bi Professional said:

Day Thermos later? Around 9pm ;)

There are people at that hour? 

15 hours ago, Guest Pete said:

I also think so about sempurna 

the quality there drops

any other comments?

7 hours ago, Sudu said:

Each centers always have their masseurs changed from time to time. Massage skills really depend on the masseur, and i always ask the counter to suggest which one gives great massage and choose among those who i like the most :)

Who are good at sempurna? With Extra and HE

Guest bottom
2 minutes ago, Guest 101 said:

Who are good at sempurna? With Extra and HE

Malik is good!! Have 7”dick. Abraham,Guan and Borhan good also. Pay 50 only for fuck but no suck but you can suck them.

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.