Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 7/5/2018 at 7:44 AM, kvn13 said:

Mandi Manda

Crowd

- Will be less before 6pm as everyone might be still working on weekdays, but weekends will be crowded. 

- Mostly fit and young Chinese guys, occasionally you will see other race like Malay/Indian/Foreigner. Some complaint that they are picky but I never had issue.

Entrance

- If not mistaken the price is RM23(weekdays) and RM28(weekends/public holiday). 

- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday is Skin Night which means 2 big towel will be provided. Friday and Sunday is Speedo (underwear) Night which means 1 small towel provided. But you ask for extra towels with extra charge but not sure how much.

- This theme night is mainly for cruising in the Level 69. To access, go to 3rd floor, enter the gym and you will see a staircase in the gym going one floor down. If Skin Night you have to hang your toilet out and cruise naked. If under wear night you need to wear Speedo/Underwear to cruise in the area. Do note boxers are not allowed on underwear.

Overall have a good time and have safe fun. Oh, no condoms or lube will be provided. 

Means u r a good looking person

Guest Kevin

Boycourt Ken massage Old Klang Road !!!!!!

lousy service, rude attitude and expensive 

wah lau never go back again, wtf the masseur not taiwan 

Guest Kevin
7 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

Care to share more??? I tot they have only 2 local massuer only..

No no, he told me Masseur is Taiwanese but is Malaysian and bad attitude 

massage is so so, touch touch only 

Guest Calvin
11 hours ago, Premtop said:

Trainee massuer here looking to practice. Mid aged professional and prefer guys who can host around pj and bangsar. Don’t expect anything further than a massage. PM me if keen.

What do u want in return?..is this a free massage and you won't ask anything in return???

Guest Boy123

So Fresh is back and he's now at Cheras branch. Honestly, I dont get why he's tagged as "special" when 

1. He cant massage well

2. He isnt that good looking (his nose looks a bit fake).

3. He doesnt really have a worship worthy body.

4. He has an attitude.

I would pick Green over him any day. He's waaay better by mileees -from the looks to the attitude. 

Tried Fresh once and I never bothered getting him again. I may not be drop dead handsome but I aint ugly either.. heck i look better than him. I think he's just too full of himself, cos I read here that he was claiming that he looks like that goodlooking Chinese guy in some hollywood films. And let me just say, he doesnt come close when it comes to looks.

Anyway, just venting my disappointment of him almost a year ago. I see many still patronize him as if he's worth the money. He isnt. Just spend your money on Ibiza, Green, or some other masseurs who at least has a good attitude.  Not like this guy who feels like he's too good for his customers. 

Just now, Guest Boy123 said:

So Fresh is back and he's now at Cheras branch. Honestly, I dont get why he's tagged as "special" when 

1. He cant massage well

4. He has an attitude.

I would pick Green over him any day. He's waaay better by mileees -from the looks to the attitude. 

Tried Fresh once and I never bothered getting him again. I may not be drop dead handsome but I aint ugly either.. heck i look better than him. I think he's just too full of himself, cos I read here that he was claiming that he looks like that goodlooking Chinese guy in some hollywood films. And let me just say, he doesnt come close when it comes to looks.

Anyway, just venting my disappointment of him almost a year ago. I see many still patronize him as if he's worth the money. He isnt. Just spend your money on Ibiza, Green, or some other masseurs who at least has a good attitude.  Not like this guy who feels like he's too good for his customers. 

kinda agree with this post, bad experience for me as well. tbh, almost fell asleep when he top me, for the first time i wanted the session to be over quick.

Guest Fresh
5 minutes ago, Guest Boy123 said:

1. He cant massage well

4. He has an attitude.

You forgot to mention 

5. He has a small cock ^_^

On 7/21/2018 at 12:04 PM, Premtop said:

Trainee massuer here looking to practice. Mid aged professional and prefer guys who can host around pj and bangsar. Don’t expect anything further than a massage. PM me if keen.

Will you play with the customer cock i wonder if the customer is your type. 

Guest guest_TOP
25 minutes ago, Guest Boy123 said:

1. He cant massage well

4. He has an attitude.

i agreed fully with this post.I took him once and bad experience.  Because of his bad attitude, he no more customers at Desa branch so gotta come Cheras branch.

1. He claims he gives the best massage and many customers come back for his massage...i disagree! Massage painful and unskilled!

2. He puts powder on his rough face cos i kiss his face only to taste thick cheap powder...yaakss!

3. He body not nice lah...skinny legs...i heard he did cheap nose job that went wrong....!

4. He got skin disease cos i noticed he got many red spots on his thigh area and pubic area...looks like genital warts!!! Gross!!!

5. He got serious attitude problem. He told me if i don't like his service, i can take another masseur, he got many horny malaysian customers want him!!!

6. He badmouth other masseurs to cut out competition. He told my friend a masseur got small cock but not true at all. He lied. He jealous of popular masseurs especially when their cock bigger than his 4 inches thin cock.

After 1 bad experience with FRESH at Taman Desa, i boycott him and went to Cheras and had a wonderful time with IBIZA, GREEN , ROCK !!! Strongly recommend!!!

FRESH told my friends he has many regular customers and many horny desperate malaysian gays always find him...if he dont like their looks, he cancel them...omg can u believe the nerve of this guy!!!

Anyway for those who still wanna try him, good luck , and if he rejects you, don't  be upset, its his ego!! He thinks he is God's gift to Malaysian gay community!

My friends and i all boycott him already cos there are so many more better attitude guys with bigger cocks. Maybe when he no more customers, then he will learn to be more humble...he has to learn to respect we the customers !!!

By the way, FRESH is 35yo already...he lied he is 28. His body already rough and sagging...the picture u see is fake photoshop pic!

Guest Fresh
13 minutes ago, Guest guest_TOP said:

i agreed fully with this post.I took him once and bad experience.  Because of his bad attitude, he no more customers at Desa branch so gotta come Cheras branch.

1. He claims he gives the best massage and many customers come back for his massage...i disagree! Massage painful and unskilled!

2. He puts powder on his rough face cos i kiss his face only to taste thick cheap powder...yaakss!

3. He body not nice lah...skinny legs...i heard he did cheap nose job that went wrong....!

4. He got skin disease cos i noticed he got many red spots on his thigh area and pubic area...looks like genital warts!!! Gross!!!

5. He got serious attitude problem. He told me if i don't like his service, i can take another masseur, he got many horny malaysian customers want him!!!

6. He badmouth other masseurs to cut out competition. He told my friend a masseur got small cock but not true at all. He lied. He jealous of popular masseurs especially when their cock bigger than his 4 inches thin cock.

After 1 bad experience with FRESH at Taman Desa, i boycott him and went to Cheras and had a wonderful time with IBIZA, GREEN , ROCK !!! Strongly recommend!!!

FRESH told my friends he has many regular customers and many horny desperate malaysian gays always find him...if he dont like their looks, he cancel them...omg can u believe the nerve of this guy!!!

Anyway for those who still wanna try him, good luck , and if he rejects you, don't  be upset, its his ego!! He thinks he is God's gift to Malaysian gay community!

My friends and i all boycott him already cos there are so many more better attitude guys with bigger cocks. Maybe when he no more customers, then he will learn to be more humble...he has to learn to respect we the customers !!!

By the way, FRESH is 35yo already...he lied he is 28. His body already rough and sagging...the picture u see is fake photoshop pic!

Haha..

I've try him before. 

Massage was ok.

If the pressure is too much you can tell him.

Did not notice any powder or any skin lesion.

Don't think he is 35. Body definitely not rough and sagging.

Lol. 

Guest Disappointed

Tried Mint before based on review here. And it was my first time also patronizing Fresh centre. I took the full package to avoid negotiating the extra price. 

So, after the ‘obligatory’ massage, he asked me whether I’m top or btm. I said top and he seem quite frustrated. After a bit of kiss and nipple play, he just asked me to fuck him without him being giving me bj. Quite a disappointment.

Guest fresh1
38 minutes ago, Guest guest_TOP said:

Agree he got serious attitude problem bec he thinks he dam handsome.

Agree he got small 4 inches thin cock.

He is not 35 , he 32yo  He told my friend, his regular.

Body skin a bit rough but not saggy. Normal not muscular and thin legs.

He wears foundation not powder to cover his rough complexion. I taste it when I kiss his face. 

He had some red spots skin problem but not so obvious now. 

I tried him once. Massage ok ok. 

Guest Fresh
45 minutes ago, Guest guest_TOP said:

You sound like sour grapes. 

Guest TipTop
32 minutes ago, Guest Disappointed said:

Tried Mint before based on review here. And it was my first time also patronizing Fresh centre. I took the full package to avoid negotiating the extra price. 

So, after the ‘obligatory’ massage, he asked me whether I’m top or btm. I said top and he seem quite frustrated. After a bit of kiss and nipple play, he just asked me to fuck him without him being giving me bj. Quite a disappointment.

Eh.. I tried Mint last week and the service was very very satisfactory contrary to your description.I also took full and I also fucked him. We kissed and also 69ed before I fuck him. I guess it’s different strokes for different folks and also have to do with chemistry. In fact I think I will be booking him again this week. 

Guest just try Fresh
2 hours ago, Guest Boy123 said:

1. He cant massage well

4. He has an attitude.

just tried FRESH. Massage so so.

he didn't douche properly so didn't top him cos I could smell shit when I try putting it in. He just blow me off with condom...boring

what put me off was when I say I top, he face black immediately and before I put in, he ask me cum fast. Tried putting in , the smell of shit totally kill my erection. 

won't book him again.

He doesn't even look like the pic...

On 7/20/2018 at 6:48 PM, Greg Gregory said:

There are two healthland branches at SS2. Which one is it? I called both. And both says there's no Awang there. Do you have his masseur number that's on his shirt? 

Did u find out which branch? 

On 7/21/2018 at 1:52 PM, Samtang123 said:

Hi, guys.  Does anyone try his service? Thanks  for comments. 

Screenshot_2018-07-21-13-46-33-92.png

This is Winson. Massage skill is ok, I do enjoy extra service with him, one of my regulars. He has a nice toned body, a bit hairy, gives a nice bj.

Edited by maleire

On 7/20/2018 at 11:03 AM, Sudu said:

This guy is real? Coz i know one ig with same guy but he is indonesian chinese. 

He is real, hired him some time ago. Pic is real but body not as muscular and toned as picture then. Service nothing to shout about, top only. I did not hire him again because better options available elsewhere.

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.