Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

56 minutes ago, Guest Duplicate algorithm said:

https://rent.men/top_bighunk

hey guys, anyone tried this guy before? 

Yup profile is legit. Big dick as claimed had pretty nice chat wt him during my session but it was a year ago. Sex not really that wonderful. He don’t suck, rim but a good kisser and he’s dominant. He will make u happy by make sure every single penny worth it. But still it all about chemistry peeps. Good luck 

Guest FRESH xx
23 hours ago, Guest Boy123 said:

So Fresh is back and he's now at Cheras branch. Honestly, I dont get why he's tagged as "special" when 

1. He cant massage well

2. He isnt that good looking (his nose looks a bit fake).

3. He doesnt really have a worship worthy body.

4. He has an attitude.

I would pick Green over him any day. He's waaay better by mileees -from the looks to the attitude. 

Tried Fresh once and I never bothered getting him again. I may not be drop dead handsome but I aint ugly either.. heck i look better than him. I think he's just too full of himself, cos I read here that he was claiming that he looks like that goodlooking Chinese guy in some hollywood films. And let me just say, he doesnt come close when it comes to looks.

Anyway, just venting my disappointment of him almost a year ago. I see many still patronize him as if he's worth the money. He isnt. Just spend your money on Ibiza, Green, or some other masseurs who at least has a good attitude.  Not like this guy who feels like he's too good for his customers. 

I made the big mistake of trying FRESH yesterday..he came in the room with a black face, not even a Hi...started massage.

30 mins later, he offered to TOP me. No foreplay, he put KY in my ass and entered me. When he was on top of me, it was so robotic, i really wish i had listen to advice and taken GREEN or ROCK.

Not even a thank you when i tip him...really serious ATTITUDE problem. I mean if not in the mood, don't work lah....he does not even look half as good as the pic. Really

felt cheated. Won't book him again. His attitude way bigger than his 4 inches small cock!

4 minutes ago, Justaregularguy said:

I think all these negative comments abt Fresh is being written by the same person who holds a grudge against him....kesian him :rolleyes:

Maybe so but there is some truth in it.

1. He does have an attitude problem and mood swings.

2. He has a small cock

I actually like his massage but i guess this is subjective.

Anyway good or bad, let the customers be the judge loh. This is just a forum to share our views or vent out frustration.

To me , FRESH is ok. Sex is nothing to scream about with him but i guess maybe because he work too long liao so he become sian and robotic.

Anyway lets focus on the positve side. I am glad ROCK and GREEN are back. Had a session with ROCK, he is as good as Ibiza but i still put Ibiza my

number 1. And hell yes ROCK really has rock hard 6 pac....hmmm...this one NO REGRETS booking him...lol

21 hours ago, maleire said:

This is Winson. Massage skill is ok, I do enjoy extra service with him, one of my regulars. He has a nice toned body, a bit hairy, gives a nice bj.

Pls pm me his contact. Thx

1 hour ago, Guest ROCK said:

Maybe so but there is some truth in it.

1. He does have an attitude problem and mood swings.

2. He has a small cock

I actually like his massage but i guess this is subjective.

Anyway good or bad, let the customers be the judge loh. This is just a forum to share our views or vent out frustration.

To me , FRESH is ok. Sex is nothing to scream about with him but i guess maybe because he work too long liao so he become sian and robotic.

Anyway lets focus on the positve side. I am glad ROCK and GREEN are back. Had a session with ROCK, he is as good as Ibiza but i still put Ibiza my

number 1. And hell yes ROCK really has rock hard 6 pac....hmmm...this one NO REGRETS booking him...lol

Errmm... I booked Fresh a few times.

Maybe I am lucky, I like his massage, and sex was not bad. 

He even cum for me.

But I do agree he might be a bit cocky.

Guest team Rock

book ROCK last week. He is really good in massage and his body is really ROCK hard....

He bottom for me and he cummed for me while I was f@#king him. He was polite and nice throughout the session. 

Will book him again tonight. 

Next target...GREEN....lol

Guest top38
20 minutes ago, danielwu said:

Errmm... I booked Fresh a few times.

Maybe I am lucky, I like his massage, and sex was not bad. 

He even cum for me.

But I do agree he might be a bit cocky.

I tried FRESH once, massage and sex was ok. He cum for me too. And I must agree he is cocky and selective in customers.  well been there done that with him. I move on ....after all there are more fresher meat in the market...lol 

Just some gossip here. Lately a guy keep cyber attack the mb at aroman aka bbboy massage. Just wonder what could leads to this. May be he can't get the love from the mb. Or the mb is rudes.

Frankly I learn my lesson no matter how nice you treat the mb. They still treat you as deal. A work nothing more then that. So guys be wise after all is just business.

Guest team Green

just had a session with GREEN. He is really good not just in massage but the sex was fantastic. I mean he even rimmed me....and he gives very good deepthroat bj....

He TOP me and after a few positions, he cummed in me, with condom of course. 

it's good he can speak in Cantonese and Chinese. Will book him again this weekend. 

4 minutes ago, Muffin78901 said:

Just some gossip here. Lately a guy keep cyber attack the mb at aroman aka bbboy massage. Just wonder what could leads to this. May be he can't get the love from the mb. Or the mb is rudes.

Frankly I learn my lesson no matter how nice you treat the mb. They still treat you as deal. A work nothing more then that. So guys be wise after all is just business.

Where to read the gossip? Haha

Guest SG4GE
On 7/22/2018 at 3:24 PM, Guest guest_TOP said:

i agreed fully with this post.I took him once and bad experience.  Because of his bad attitude, he no more customers at Desa branch so gotta come Cheras branch.

1. He claims he gives the best massage and many customers come back for his massage...i disagree! Massage painful and unskilled!

2. He puts powder on his rough face cos i kiss his face only to taste thick cheap powder...yaakss!

3. He body not nice lah...skinny legs...i heard he did cheap nose job that went wrong....!

4. He got skin disease cos i noticed he got many red spots on his thigh area and pubic area...looks like genital warts!!! Gross!!!

5. He got serious attitude problem. He told me if i don't like his service, i can take another masseur, he got many horny malaysian customers want him!!!

6. He badmouth other masseurs to cut out competition. He told my friend a masseur got small cock but not true at all. He lied. He jealous of popular masseurs especially when their cock bigger than his 4 inches thin cock.

After 1 bad experience with FRESH at Taman Desa, i boycott him and went to Cheras and had a wonderful time with IBIZA, GREEN , ROCK !!! Strongly recommend!!!

FRESH told my friends he has many regular customers and many horny desperate malaysian gays always find him...if he dont like their looks, he cancel them...omg can u believe the nerve of this guy!!!

Anyway for those who still wanna try him, good luck , and if he rejects you, don't  be upset, its his ego!! He thinks he is God's gift to Malaysian gay community!

My friends and i all boycott him already cos there are so many more better attitude guys with bigger cocks. Maybe when he no more customers, then he will learn to be more humble...he has to learn to respect we the customers !!!

By the way, FRESH is 35yo already...he lied he is 28. His body already rough and sagging...the picture u see is fake photoshop pic!

Ibiza, Green and Rock, who has the biggest cock? Who is the best. I tried Ibiza long long time ago, i still miss him.

4 minutes ago, Guest SG4GE said:

Ibiza, Green and Rock, who has the biggest cock? Who is the best. I tried Ibiza long long time ago, i still miss him.

Ibiza, Green and Rock are the best 3 masseur I book in KL. To me , Ibiza got the biggest and thick cock. Ibiza service ,sex or massage is the best. I deepthroat Ibiza cock and was the best feeling. After I top him, he can top me and cum on my body. I book him 2 hours and try him 5 times and still enjoy.

He got good attitude and his French kiss is v romantic. I miss him a lot. He told me he will be back. I can't wait.....

Any recommendations for spa with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage service in KL? Not looking for extras service but a place where you can chill out in nude at Jacuzzi and sauna to relax. 

I understand there are Ossoto and Lavish spa, but they are very crowded and more for family. 

I know gay spa will fit the bill but I am not looking at that. 

Thanks in advance. 

Edited by BanTin
Add more details

BaVi (Freelance, KUL)

Looks: He looks as advertised. Solid chest and chiseled six pack. A bit older in reality but still him. Because I don’t know him better, I would say that life has not treat him well lately; on the pictures he looks somewhat happier.

Looks:- 7-8-10/10 Because he did not really care how to present himself. He received me in baggy shorts and shirt and he looked un-groomed overall.

Attitude: 7/10 He seemed a bit off the job, and didn't talk much, other than “Where do you come from”. Like I said before, I think something is bothering him and it shows doing his job.

The whole thing seemed a bit distanced to me, with not too much hospitality. But then again, I am not one of his friends of course, point taken :)

Setting and Environment:7/10 Jalan Sultan is KL City Centre. If you drive out there. there's a very convenient  outdoor 24/7 parking down the road: 5RM first hour. 4 minutes walk to the hotels. The bed was unmade and the room looked sloppy overall. I had to lie down on the mattress protector. His phone rang all the time, which put me off. The bathroom was not clean, and I had to ask for a towel. Many guys seem to stay in Sohotown hotel, probably because a no questions asked – hotel. However, when I left, the receptionist stopped me and asked for my room number; I said I didn’t remember – is it because they can charge the boy for double occupance??

Massage: This is not a massage, more like a rub down on the back with lots of skin kneeding – again on the back only.

Sex:6-7/10 The usual, and nothing out of the extraordinary. After the rubdown which took about 10 minutes, he gently flipped me over. Bavi is pure top as advertised. I didn’t ask if I can top him, this time I felt like the bottom and let him do his thing so I could enjoy his muscles. It felt a bit automated all, with not much room for “passion”. His cock went hard real quick and stayed hard all the time. He has an average size cock with normal girth. Somehow it was like touching my own hahahaha. He didn’t take any attempt to top me, the sex was limited to some nipple play, kisses in my neck and riding my body with his’. But I had a chance to explore his abs and chest: ye-ye-ye :)

Overall: 7-8/10 The high score is for his toned body. I will not hire him again; I prefer a bit more to be taken care of..

Damage: He asked 230 for in-call, 250 for out-call. Since I felt a bit sorry for him, I tipped him a fifty afterwards.

bavi1.png

bavi2.png

Edited by Dutchnode

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Dutchnode said:

BaVi (Freelance, KUL)

Looks: He looks as advertised. Solid chest and chiseled six pack. A bit older in reality but still him. Because I don’t know him better, I would say that life has not treat him well lately; on the pictures he looks somewhat happier.

Looks:- 7-8-10/10 Because he did not really care how to present himself. He received me in baggy shorts and shirt and he looked un-groomed overall.

Attitude: 7/10 He seemed a bit off the job, and didn't talk much, other than “Where do you come from”. Like I said before, I think something is bothering him and it shows doing his job.

The whole thing seemed a bit distanced to me, with not too much hospitality. But then again, I am not one of his friends of course, point taken :)

Setting and Environment:7/10 Jalan Sultan is KL City Centre. If you drive out there. there's a very convenient  outdoor 24/7 parking down the road: 5RM first hour. 4 minutes walk to the hotels. The bed was unmade and the room looked sloppy overall. I had to lie down on the mattress protector. His phone rang all the time, which put me off. The bathroom was not clean, and I had to ask for a towel. Many guys seem to stay in Sohotown hotel, probably because a no questions asked – hotel. However, when I left, the receptionist stopped me and asked for my room number; I said I didn’t remember – is it because they can charge the boy for double occupance??

Massage: This is not a massage, more like a rub down on the back with lots of skin kneeding – again on the back only.

Sex:6-7/10 The usual, and nothing out of the extraordinary. After the rubdown which took about 10 minutes, he gently flipped me over. Bavi is pure top as advertised. I didn’t ask if I can top him, this time I felt like the bottom and let him do his thing so I could enjoy his muscles. It felt a bit automated all, with not much room for “passion”. His cock went hard real quick and stayed hard all the time. He has an average size cock with normal girth. Somehow it was like touching my own hahahaha. He didn’t take any attempt to top me, the sex was limited to some nipple play, kisses in my neck and riding my body with his’. But I had a chance to explore his abs and chest: ye-ye-ye :)

Overall: 7-8/10 The high score is for his toned body. I will not hire him again; I prefer a bit more to be taken care of..

Damage: He asked 230 for in-call, 250 for out-call. Since I felt a bit sorry for him, I tipped him a fifty afterwards.

bavi1.png

bavi2.png

Perfect!

12 hours ago, BanTin said:

Any recommendations for spa with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage service in KL? Not looking for extras service but a place where you can chill out in nude at Jacuzzi and sauna to relax. 

I understand there are Ossoto and Lavish spa, but they are very crowded and more for family. 

I know gay spa will fit the bill but I am not looking at that. 

Thanks in advance. 

Hilton KL? 

53 minutes ago, Guest willing said:

KL hilton is not a gay spa. Guards patrol around to ensure nothing naughty happens 

Which is fine since he is not asking for a gay spa....

Edited by Sudu

9 minutes ago, massage_fan said:

I saw the freelance masseur discussed mostly are muscluar young masseur.

Any friend that have info for masseur which are on mature meaty ( bear ) side ?

Not many fans plus i dont see any of this type in gay massage centers or posting ads. At regular massage centers that have male masseurs, ive seen some masseurs that might fit your description. But since they arent my type, i usually dont use them so cant recommend any lol

1 hour ago, eajimon said:

Facilities quite okay compared before renovation.

Tory - Legit and Great massage + HJ.

Nick or someone from Sabah - Massage just so-so but he lets you touch his cock while he do HJ.

How much you tips?

43 minutes ago, Sudu said:

How much you tips?

50 for Tory. Sometimes, I give up to 70 depends on my mood :D

100 for Nick.

I just tried Nick that time coz Tory is not available. but I’d rather go with Tory coz the massage was really really good!

4 minutes ago, eajimon said:

50 for Tory. Sometimes, I give up to 70 depends on my mood :D

100 for Nick.

I just tried Nick that time coz Tory is not available. but I’d rather go with Tory coz the massage was really really good!

Thanks, so tory cannot touch? Hehe. I usually go for remo. Great massage. He also provide hj. But i dont go often, price-wise, many cheaper option available, though i prefer massage on table vs bed, so still go from time to time

Edited by Sudu

3 minutes ago, Sudu said:

Thanks, so tory cannot touch? Hehe. I usually go for remo. Great massage. He also provide hj. But i dont go often, price-wise, many cheaper option available, though i prefer massage on table vs bed, so still go from time to time

One time i cannot tahan, i touched him and it’s okay with him. But most of the time, i’d rather keep my hands to myself. So Malu. hahaha

Yah expensive but Tory’s massage is really a go-to massage for me hehe

Care to share where else to go? hehe

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, massage_fan said:

I saw the freelance masseur discussed mostly are muscluar young masseur.

Any friend that have info for masseur which are on mature meaty ( bear ) side ?

Are u looking for a hairy bear ? There is a bear masseur here. Really hairy and delicious. My only slight concern is sometimes his massage is can be abit too soft. Not the touchy kinda soft but just not hard enough kind. He is not always in Malaysia as he travels to Indonesia Singapore and Malaysia for massages. Massage him in wechat: beartherapist

Text him if u wanna know more.

48 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Are u looking for a hairy bear ? There is a bear masseur here. Really hairy and delicious. My only slight concern is sometimes his massage is can be abit too soft. Not the touchy kinda soft but just not hard enough kind. He is not always in Malaysia as he travels to Indonesia Singapore and Malaysia for massages. Massage him in wechat: beartherapist

Thanks. But i saw his adv in massage session. Not really my type. I look for more stocky bear, not chubby bear. 

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Does he do extra?

Guest Guest boy123
On 7/23/2018 at 2:07 PM, Justaregularguy said:

I think all these negative comments abt Fresh is being written by the same person who holds a grudge against him....kesian him :rolleyes:

Lol. Too bad ur idol gets a lot of hate from many of his customers because HE DOES HAVE AN ATTITUDE PROBLEM. Fyi i didnt bother writing all those bad comments that followed. I was just venting and I think he doesnt deserve to be called special. Why are u surprised that many customers felt the same? 

It's patrons like u who make mbs like him become more cocky, because just tolerate their bad attitude. 

29 minutes ago, Guest Guest boy123 said:

Lol. Too bad ur idol gets a lot of hate from many of his customers because HE DOES HAVE AN ATTITUDE PROBLEM. Fyi i didnt bother writing all those bad comments that followed. I was just venting and I think he doesnt deserve to be called special. Why are u surprised that many customers felt the same? 

It's patrons like u who make mbs like him become more cocky, because just tolerate their bad attitude. 

kinda agree with u. yesterday I went and that cocky look FRESH gave me puts me off. I'm glad I took yr advice and GREEN was such a darling. No attitude !

There's no smoke without fire.  I hope FRESH will be more humble. But i guess his regulars spoil him already. Peace ok guys. I'm just voicing my opinion here. 

Guest Guest
12 hours ago, Eric37 said:

Wow..went to kursani today. This place is really dead. Less than 5 customers...poor those masseur. 

Those masseurs have to blame their captain who take care of the counter with its bad attitude..... sometime when you call up for booking, he will answer to you impolitely with its emo moody way.... 

Guest Guest
12 hours ago, Eric37 said:

Wow..went to kursani today. This place is really dead. Less than 5 customers...poor those masseur. 

Anyhow, they deserve it..... better cease its operation!!!!

Guest bottom
16 hours ago, Eric37 said:

i think once the steam room closed..no more people go there for massage...

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.