Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Love Sensual massage
On 11/10/2016 at 2:43 PM, Guest Ken31 said:

Guy, any idea who can do sensual massage that is focusing on slow touches, especially around inner thighs and butt? Because not many massues can actually understand how to give sensual massage when they said they provide sensual massage. I don't like B2B thats why I'm looking for a sensual massage that really enticing and fun at the same time. 

Thanks in advance :)

Try this guy, tried his services before. He really know how to give a nice feeling.

http://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/5926549476.html

Same pics 8/10

Massage skill 8/10 

Extra: I will try next time and update you. Haha

40 minutes ago, Guest Love Sensual massage said:

Try this guy, tried his services before. He really know how to give a nice feeling.

http://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/5926549476.html

Same pics 8/10

Massage skill 8/10 

Extra: I will try next time and update you. Haha

Otherwise, you can also try Louise. I tried his massage n was damn good. 

10 hours ago, auxilium said:

Any suggestions for budget hotels near any LRT station?

Hotel Smile, at warisan Cityview, Jalan Cheras, Chan Sow Lin Station, LRT STAR Line, opposite new shopping mall: Sunway Velocity Mall.

Guest adamalex
37 minutes ago, Cbst said:

Going mandi manda on 30th dec. Anyone joining?

really wanted to try, but never been there before. any tips for first timer to go? im a bottom.

Guest Won Won
3 hours ago, SexyMuscle said:

i went to kursani last month, just enjoyed the steam bath. 

i saw a cute masseur named zack.

any review about him?

what can he offer for extra?

is he top or bottom?

Dirty place. facilities down. 

On 27/12/2016 at 2:37 PM, Sudu said:

Nope, this profile pic has been reported a few times here being fake and dangerous too. U can try to video call and meet at public place if u want to risk it. I never try him but had read here about the warning

I tried this guy before, photos are not him. He is just betting on people too nice not to walk away. Also asked for money upfront, usually bad news.

Guest Won Won
52 minutes ago, maleire said:

I tried this guy before, photos are not him. He is just betting on people too nice not to walk away. Also asked for money upfront, usually bad news.

Stay away those guys fr Craigslist 

I will be in Genting on 1-2 Jan. I have a room in First World, and yes staying alone. Would love to make some friends.

25 Chinese, 171, 60, Lean fit. Good looking.

Might go up on 31st Dec also. Let me know if anyone has a room for me to stay for that night.

PM me.

Take a leap of faith, you will find your wings on your way down.

2 hours ago, Guest NewYear said:

Thinking of going to fresh today. Anyone tried Power, King or Rock?

Ibiza is the best, he's a gym trainer with great body. catch him before he go back to vietnam!

Guest BB boy

Any review on the local Chinese masseur name KC in Aroma Taman Desa (BB Boy)? There is only one local masseur there. Anyone have tried this guy before? Pls share. Thanks

Guest Freshreviewer

Just had a session with "forever" at freshm2m at taman desa. Superb! He fucked very well while his face staring at me with a smile. So turn on. However he dont kiss. 

Guest Aromacustomer
4 hours ago, Guest BB boy said:

Any review on the local Chinese masseur name KC in Aroma Taman Desa (BB Boy)? There is only one local masseur there. Anyone have tried this guy before? Pls share. Thanks

Had him last week. He just ok ok. Better take vietnam massuer.

On 12/17/2016 at 5:42 PM, Guest Jingling said:

Jason from Craigslist. He is legit. Same as pictures. He really take care of u. He ask u 1st what u wan, and how hard ur want ur massage to be. To me he's the best so far. 

Extra also nice. He enjoys kissing.

U should try him. To me jason 9/10

how much it cost ?

Guest BB boy
1 hour ago, Guest Aromacustomer said:

Have you had extra fun with him? Anal? Is he top or bottom? If yes, how much you pay for tip?

Guest BB boy
1 hour ago, Guest Aromacustomer said:

Is he top or bottom? Have you had fun with him? Sex? If yes, how much you paid for extra?

17 minutes ago, Guest FreshMassage said:

Did anyone try KLCC? Wonder why his pic disappear in the website in fresh.

He no longer there anymore. He keeps losing weight dye to kena HIV disease

Guest FreshMassage
1 hour ago, Guest KLCC said:

He no longer there anymore. He keeps losing weight dye to kena HIV disease

Really? Gosh, how did you know that he kena HIV?

Guest FreshMassage
11 minutes ago, Guest KLCC said:

A friend of mine told me. 

Gosh, did he get it when performs massage in the center? i try him before, kinda worried now.

If u really did try him before, better go and check if anything just to get a peace of mind, or get treatment. However, if u practice safe sex, chances are high that you should be ok. But still, go and check. Even if this isnt true, still go and check, just because

Guest FreshMassage
13 minutes ago, Sudu said:

If u really did try him before, better go and check if anything just to get a peace of mind, or get treatment. However, if u practice safe sex, chances are high that you should be ok. But still, go and check. Even if this isnt true, still go and check, just because

Thanks, will certainly have a check, this is really dangerous, have anyone have similar experiences before?

37 minutes ago, Guest KLCC said:

A friend of mine told me. 

Actually a friend of my friend told me u have hiv too bc u frequently go to saunas n have unprotected sex.he says u say u prefer unprotected sex bc the feeling is more sensational.u c how easy it is to spread rumours?please b mature bfore u say something which is not proven.nowadays u cannot distinguish who has hiv n who hasnt unless that person has AIDS.most probably klcc went back to his country or has change other places to work.i know sex workers usually r more careful bc they have more to lose should they contract any kind of stds.so please refrain from spreading unfounded rumours

1 hour ago, fresh said:

Actually a friend of my friend told me u have hiv too bc u frequently go to saunas n have unprotected sex.he says u say u prefer unprotected sex bc the feeling is more sensational.u c how easy it is to spread rumours?please b mature bfore u say something which is not proven.nowadays u cannot distinguish who has hiv n who hasnt unless that person has AIDS.most probably klcc went back to his country or has change other places to work.i know sex workers usually r more careful bc they have more to lose should they contract any kind of stds.so please refrain from spreading unfounded rumours

KLCC fr fresh massage center warisan Cityview outlet is LOCAL Malay guy.  

1 hour ago, fresh said:

He likes to come consume POPPERS when comes to sex

2 hours ago, Guest Fresh said:

He likes to come consume POPPERS when comes to sex

consuming or rather inhaling poppers  is not a reason to get hiv. u just inhale poppers through the nose.usually ppl who bottom likes to use poppers bc it relaxes them.whether he is local or foreign doesnt give anybody the right to accuse someone of hiv.

Edited by fresh

On 11/21/2016 at 4:12 PM, Cherasklcc said:

Try this indo massage

Ardee +60 11-4070 8916

Nice body,  nice massage,

RM100 body and manhood

at bandar sri permaisuri

IMG_5692.JPG

ANyone try him? Any HE or blowjob or sex? HE looks damn hot!

Tried to arrange to meet this masseur:

http://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/5940663522.html

Sounded nice over whatsapp. We agreed to meet at 11 pm on Monday night, 10:59 pm I got a message from him saying he is still outside with friends and asked me to wait 1 hour. As it was getting late and I have to work the following morning, we agreed to reschedule. We arranged to meet on Tuesday 11 pm, even message each other to confirm, he said he will be 10 mins late. When I arrived in his hotel in Chinatown, he refused to take my calls and would not answer my whatsapp message. This guy is unprofessional and total waste of time.

I then arranged to meet this boy (plan B, lol):

http://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/5943253923.html

His face and abs not as good as photo but nice chest. He gave a decent massage, not great but not bad either. Good kisser and very good oral skill.

Both are staying in Jalan Sultan, hotels a few minutes walk from each other.

Edited by maleire

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.