Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

15 hours ago, ekalreyes said:

Tried Greece before. He is cut. big dick and curvy.. He's muslim anyway. But yes he can be great top and he do bottom as well. I dont think he kiss.. but ya great time with him. he suck dick as well. tried him for few time actually. his eyes will kill your soul. greenish.

How do i book him for incall?..just go there and say want him?.

Guest Jingling

These fuckers are fake as fuck. 

Face obviously different But still admit that their pictures. I kena these 2 tonite. I just said not same n chow Haha. Beware guys. Don't give in to them. If fake then just leave. 

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/5934130399.html

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/5950361758.html

But this guy is legit. 

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/5960470802.html

However, he rush things up. Many cannot do. But his body is hot as fuck.

Body 9/10

Massage 5/10

Extra 4/10

5 hours ago, Guest Jingling said:

Face obviously different But still admit that their pictures. I kena these 2 tonite. I just said not same n chow Haha. Beware guys. Don't give in to them. If fake then just leave. 

The second guy is well known to use fake pictures. This was mentioned earlier in this thread. He looks totally different from the photos. It is worth it to ask around here, it may save you time and money.

10 hours ago, Guest Jingling said:

But this guy is legit. 

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/5960470802.html

However, he rush things up. Many cannot do. But his body is hot as fuck.

Body 9/10

Massage 5/10

Extra 4/10

Thanks for the feedback! Im not adventurous enough to risk going through craiglists, so any review will be helpful. As mentioned above, the second guy is really well known fake profile. 

Guest jingling
5 hours ago, maleire said:

The second guy is well known to use fake pictures. This was mentioned earlier in this thread. He looks totally different from the photos. It is worth it to ask around here, it may save you time and money.

Just now, Sudu said:

Thanks for the feedback! Im not adventurous enough to risk going through craiglists, so any review will be helpful. As mentioned above, the second guy is really well known fake profile. 

what about this guy here https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/5947486328.html.. anyone can confirm?

Guest Simple Guy

Hi, I tried to search but not able to find the information. 

I am looking for daddy type mature uncle for massage, be it PLU or straight. Any recommendation please? Thank in advance :-) 

If u dont mind, i think there are some blind masseur in sentral that are daddy/uncle type lol. Had one massage before, clean and very different massage. That uncle asked me if any of my friend prefer his type lol. 

Edited by Sudu

1 minute ago, Sudu said:

If u dont mind, i think there are some blind masseur in sentral that are daddy/uncle type lol. Had one massage before, clean and very different massage. That uncle asked me if any of my friend prefer his type lol. 

Tried the blind masseur too and enjoying the pure massage but not this type of what i looking for. Any recommendations? Or freelancers out there? 

11 hours ago, Guest ABM said:

Yes this one is real. Read many positive reviews about this guy many2 years ago. But that was many2 years ago.

If you ARE A WILD BOTTOM WHO ENJOYS A BIG FAT AND VIGOROUS  FUCKING then this guy is perfect or you 

Guest Simple guy
1 hour ago, xiaogou1979 said:

Tried the blind masseur too and enjoying the pure massage but not this type of what i looking for. Any recommendations? Or freelancers out there? 

Yes is there any uncle mature daddy type freelancer? Thanks

7 hours ago, Guest Simple Guy said:

Hi, I tried to search but not able to find the information. 

I am looking for daddy type mature uncle for massage, be it PLU or straight. Any recommendation please? Thank in advance :-) 

Have tried Jeff massage before and his massage skill is fabulous.  PM me if you want to hv his contact.

Hello,

I checked a couple of months ago on this place for places for a massage but never actually did went. But recently, I checked again cause I wanted an actual massage (my legs died on me at the gym) and the nearest was Kursani. I went there, not the cleanest place in the world and didn't get to pick anyone, they just gave me a locker key and a room number to use. I got a masseur who willingly provided some extra services (hj/bj) although he might have known I was PLU when he put my hand on his crotch (again, I didn't make any move, he did it himself) and I was just groping around (I'm a sucker, no pun intended, for groping things within my reach), I didn't even have to pay for it and I barely even reacted to him when he went all over town on my chest, and genitals.

The massage wasn't bad (my legs are thanking me right now, it feels so loose and limber, again, no puns intended), but the extras that he willingly provided....to say the least, it was pretty underwhelming. At the end of the massage, he did ask me when I will go again so I think the masseur had a thing for me which is why he willingly provided said services that wasn't requested.

TLDR:

Cleanliness - 4/10

Massage - 7/10

Extra Services - Provided (in this instance)

Worth of the Extras - 4/10

Guest Simple Guy
11 hours ago, YeohYeoh said:

Have tried Jeff massage before and his massage skill is fabulous.  PM me if you want to hv his contact.

Hi YEoh

i have PM you. Thanks

22 hours ago, YeohYeoh said:

Hi, sorry I heard that Jeff asks for extra $ for hj? Is it true?

2 hours ago, Guest gay massage said:

hello, any gay massage parlors can u recommend with b2b near kl sentral? i heard bb boy dont do b2b anymore. can u name other spa?

no b2b massage near kl sentral

On Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at 11:23 PM, TheWallflower said:

Hello,

I checked a couple of months ago on this place for places for a massage but never actually did went. But recently, I checked again cause I wanted an actual massage (my legs died on me at the gym) and the nearest was Kursani. I went there, not the cleanest place in the world and didn't get to pick anyone, they just gave me a locker key and a room number to use. I got a masseur who willingly provided some extra services (hj/bj) although he might have known I was PLU when he put my hand on his crotch (again, I didn't make any move, he did it himself) and I was just groping around (I'm a sucker, no pun intended, for groping things within my reach), I didn't even have to pay for it and I barely even reacted to him when he went all over town on my chest, and genitals.

The massage wasn't bad (my legs are thanking me right now, it feels so loose and limber, again, no puns intended), but the extras that he willingly provided....to say the least, it was pretty underwhelming. At the end of the massage, he did ask me when I will go again so I think the masseur had a thing for me which is why he willingly provided said services that wasn't requested.

TLDR:

Cleanliness - 4/10

Massage - 7/10

Extra Services - Provided (in this instance)

Worth of the Extras - 4/10w

who was the sporting masseur?is he local?how much did u tip him?

On 1/18/2017 at 7:30 PM, JCKLB said:

Recently or some years ago? 

On 1/18/2017 at 7:30 PM, JCKLB said:

Recently or some years ago? 

he is back in Kl now.He stays near pudu central and wants Rm200 for massage and sex.A  thick cock and a good fucker.

Guest massage
10 hours ago, Sudu said:

B2b massage u can try freshm2m, have 2 branches. Sempurna also have some masseur who are willing to give b2b, but not in their menu. Bbboy used to have b2b but it seems they dont anymore. 

can freshm2m do massage without extra? if no extra, will their massage still good? what are their branches location?

1 hour ago, Guest massage said:

can freshm2m do massage without extra? if no extra, will their massage still good? what are their branches location?

Of course they can do massage without extra but massage will depends on the masseurs. If you want good massage without extra, why don't you consider one of the professional massage places? One of my favourite is Reborn Sri Petaling (some of the Chinese masseurs are quite cute).

Fresh is in Cheras (Warisan Cityview) and I think the branch is in Taman Desa but I have never been there.

10 hours ago, Guest massage said:

Yes u can just b2b massage, or full, price depends on special tag or not, full is always double the normal price. But fresh is not really a place to get good massage. Ive had a few ok massage, but nothing beats the like of proper massage in center like healthland.

8 hours ago, maleire said:

Of course they can do massage without extra but massage will depends on the masseurs. If you want good massage without extra, why don't you consider one of the professional massage places? One of my favourite is Reborn Sri Petaling (some of the Chinese masseurs are quite cute).

Fresh is in Cheras (Warisan Cityview) and I think the branch is in Taman Desa but I have never been there.

Do reborn also have male masseur? I might pay a visit then lol. 

8 hours ago, Guest fresh said:

anyone here tried atlantic from freshm2m? can u share ur experiences? i think i may try him but i want to know first some reviews. thanks!

I have tried atlantic, picture is as good as in person. Massage was average i think, cant recall, its been a while. I did not book full service so cant comment on that. 

5 hours ago, Sudu said:

Yes u can just b2b massage, or full, price depends on special tag or not, full is always double the normal price. But fresh is not really a place to get good massage. Ive had a few ok massage, but nothing beats the like of proper massage in center like healthland.

Do reborn also have male masseur? I might pay a visit then lol. 

I have tried atlantic, picture is as good as in person. Massage was average i think, cant recall, its been a while. I did not book full service so cant comment on that. 

how to book full service, wahts the price for the service you paid ?
their website does not seem to have much

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.