Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

1 hour ago, maleire said:

Tried to arrange to meet this masseur:

http://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/5940663522.html

Sounded nice over whatsapp. We agreed to meet at 11 pm on Monday night, 10:59 pm I got a message from him saying he is still outside with friends and asked me to wait 1 hour. As it was getting late and I have to work the following morning, we agreed to reschedule. We arranged to meet on Tuesday 11 pm, even message each other to confirm, he said he will be 10 mins late. When I arrived in his hotel in Chinatown, he refused to take my calls and would not answer my whatsapp message. This guy is unprofessional and total waste of time.

I then arranged to meet this boy (plan B, lol):

http://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/5943253923.html

His face and abs not as good as photo but nice chest. He gave a decent massage, not great but not bad either. Good kisser and very good oral skill.

Both are staying in Jalan Sultan, hotels a few minutes walk from each other.

Tried your plan B boy while he used to work in jb. Real person is not as good looking as picture. Not very good attitude..

Guest Wallace
19 hours ago, Guest jason said:

ANyone try him? Any HE or blowjob or sex? HE looks damn hot!

Tried him before, good massage and friendly guy...no hanky panky...can try to ask him if he clicking with you...

17 minutes ago, Guest Wallace said:

Tried him before, good massage and friendly guy...no hanky panky...can try to ask him if he clicking with you...

Is he naked during the session? How was his urut batin? 

Guest Guest indo
15 hours ago, maleire said:

Tried to arrange to meet this masseur:

http://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/5940663522.html

Sounded nice over whatsapp. We agreed to meet at 11 pm on Monday night, 10:59 pm I got a message from him saying he is still outside with friends and asked me to wait 1 hour. As it was getting late and I have to work the following morning, we agreed to reschedule. We arranged to meet on Tuesday 11 pm, even message each other to confirm, he said he will be 10 mins late. When I arrived in his hotel in Chinatown, he refused to take my calls and would not answer my whatsapp message. This guy is unprofessional and total waste of time.

I then arranged to meet this boy (plan B, lol):

http://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/5943253923.html

His face and abs not as good as photo but nice chest. He gave a decent massage, not great but not bad either. Good kisser and very good oral skill.

Both are staying in Jalan Sultan, hotels a few minutes walk from each other.

Dont know about your plan B guy. But i encountered your plan A guy in jakarta. He was a lil bit darker in person with lean bods and bubbly ass, cute face just like in the profile. No massage. The moment i entered his room he immediately came and undressed me lol. Hyper bottom. He moaned all the time. He wanted to be fucked bb. But i insisted with condoms. We had sex till he cummed himself. The moment he cummed with being jerked was a sensation. Sadly he kept clingy and texted me over and over so i had to block him in Whatsapp and in my phone.

15 minutes ago, yexben said:

I'm visiting KL around 25Jan and stay near to Times Square area.

Is there any saunas around Times Square area? Is that area cruisy?

Anyone try to take the express train from KLIA to times square, can share some tips and experienced, thanks.

Day Thermos Sauna & Oops Sauna 

1 hour ago, yexben said:

Could I have the Oops sauna address, is it walkable from times square to this oops sauna?

No 27-1 Jalan Kampung Pandan Kuala Lumpur. You may take uber or grab and it costs less than MYR10.00    

Guest Guest fresh
6 hours ago, maleire said:

Average size, more top than bottom but gone back to Vietnam already.

I see. But his photo still available in fresh website.

Guest Guest Guest
17 hours ago, yexben said:

Anyone try to take the express train from KLIA to times square, can share some tips and experienced, thanks.

how long u in KL? wanna meet?

18 hours ago, yexben said:

Don't take KLIA Express, not it is expansive. Better get Grabcar or Uber, around RM70 send you directly to hotel. If you take KLIA Express, you will have to take a taxi from KL Sentral also.

Guest willing
24 minutes ago, maleire said:

Don't take KLIA Express, not it is expansive. Better get Grabcar or Uber, around RM70 send you directly to hotel. If you take KLIA Express, you will have to take a taxi from KL Sentral also.

He can take the monorail frm sentral directly to times square.

21 hours ago, yexben said:

You can take klia express if youre in rush, if not, there are buses to kl sentral too, or like someone just mentioned, use grab or uber go to your hotel.

3 hours ago, maleire said:

Thanks for the feedback.

i would like to take uber, but, I'm carrying singapore hp, will uber driver call my hp nos then? Besides, I'm worry about the traffic as arriving KL around 6pm.

So, thinking to take the KLIA EXPRESS TRAIN to KL Sentral where I will take a monorail to Times Square.

is the monorail station near to the KL Sentral?

Thanks.

Guest jingling
45 minutes ago, yexben said:

Thanks for the feedback.

i would like to take uber, but, I'm carrying singapore hp, will uber driver call my hp nos then? Besides, I'm worry about the traffic as arriving KL around 6pm.

So, thinking to take the KLIA EXPRESS TRAIN to KL Sentral where I will take a monorail to Times Square.

is the monorail station near to the KL Sentral?

Thanks.

add ur driver's number on whatsapp.. most of them have whatsapp.. or u can use grabcar instead, they have in app chat so u can contact ur driver easier.. its cheaper rm65+tolls for grabcar.. if uber rm75+tolls now.. trust me i'm also an uber/grabcar driver =)

i wouldn't worry about the traffic. if the uber fare meter is what u worry about, uber/grabcar klia trips are fixed price..  

18 hours ago, Guest jingling said:

add ur driver's number on whatsapp.. most of them have whatsapp.. or u can use grabcar instead, they have in app chat so u can contact ur driver easier.. its cheaper rm65+tolls for grabcar.. if uber rm75+tolls now.. trust me i'm also an uber/grabcar driver =)

i wouldn't worry about the traffic. if the uber fare meter is what u worry about, uber/grabcar klia trips are fixed price..  

WhatsApp or Grabcar etc. would only work if you have WiFi or some sort of dataplan in your phone.  If you have neither, it would not be of help in the long run.  However, i seem to remember there is free wifi in KLIA and KLIA2.

Guest Guest Justin
On 05/01/2017 at 9:58 AM, Hornday said:

Is Green still at Fresh?

any reviews? Would like to try him 

When I asked last week, they said he's off until end of this month (January)

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Any sauna worth going from 3-5 today? Will be at jalan ampang. 

Oops Sauna usually crowded afternoon but not night time on weekends 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.