Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 24/01/2017 at 4:07 PM, Sudu said:

Fresh is one of the place u go not for the massage but really for the extra. I think its the only one that actually have full service price fixed. I have to agree the room/mattress and other facilites can be a lot better, but have to admit that their choices of boy is the largest in KL. If u just want normal massage by a male masseur, there are more upscale center like Aromann (male only) in Bukit bintang or mont kiara, as well as the many branch of healthland(mixed straight parlour), the renaissance hotel branch is quite upscale and their price is reasonable. Aromann price are a bit more expensive, but they have room with ensuite bath/shower. Have not visited purnama spa, but used to go there when it is serai. Only curtains separate the massage table there.

yes i agree with this. i think fresh is only good for extra service. if you want good massage, you can try also sempurna.

9 minutes ago, dustinliyo said:

yes i agree with this. i think fresh is only good for extra service. if you want good massage, you can try also sempurna.

Anyone good at sempurna pls?

Guest SexyMoneh
6 hours ago, keanmc said:

Anyone knows if Aroma is open today? They don't seem to reply their whatsapps msg.

They are on CNY Break. Will only resume operation on 9 Feb 2017.

Guest Fresh forever
On Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 0:21 AM, dustinliyo said:

Anyone try Forever in freshm2m tmn desa? Can give me some comment like.dick size, extra service part.....

9 hours ago, Guest Won Won said:

See you then. I reach there at 6pm 

How u look like Won Won?

Did u hook up anyone there?

Was at MM ard 5+ 

Meet a fit toned decent looking guy ard 30 age, end up light fun n let him.swallow my com inside d dark room.

How bout u?

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.