Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest WantToTry

I frequent visit sempurna for monthly ‘body caress’ session which usually end with just HE. I would like to try fresh. I mainly top. Feels like bottoming but I rarely bottom. The last one was more than one year ago. Any recommendation on masseur with average to small dick in fresh for me to try? The one that can do foreplay well to loosen my hole before the FJ.

Guest Guest Fresh Cheras

Took B2B and tried Kobe yesterday as recommended by the counter. He have this resting bitch face vibe and throughout the session was cold. Massage was excellent but it was done earlier than expected to be in one hour. I didn’t take fun just handjob but felt like it was done in a hurry. 

On 2/5/2020 at 11:19 AM, Guest Fresh said:

Finally I am submitting a review instead of asking from others. My review is about Safari from Fresh. Safari is a Vietnamese top MB. He is a friendly dude. His massage was not very strong but he is a good top. Tool size is good. I took a full package so he did not ask for any tips. However, I decided to hand over some tips as he continued to massage me until I maximise the time I pay for, gave me a good shower after the session and being compassionate on his customers. Also, it is a Chinese New Year whereby it is sad to see MBs staying away from homeland to earn for a living. Overall, I am satisfied.

Is he hood in foreplay?

does he kiss sucking etc?

would love to know

4 hours ago, Iamgeust said:

By the way, mandi manda was raided last night! Not sure what happened afterwards but hope everyone is now home and safe

Were u there when it got raided...what time did it happen?

OMG..hope all safe

2 hours ago, Guest Flex said:

Were u there when it got raided...what time did it happen?

OMG..hope all safe

Around 20-30 were locked up there including some foreigners. Not sure if they were all bring to police station and got detained.. they saw condoms at the counter i think. 

2 minutes ago, Iamgeust said:

Around 20-30 were locked up there including some foreigners. Not sure if they were all bring to police station and got detained.. they saw condoms at the counter i think. 

Omg. I almost went yesterday.  But then thinking about the coronavirus decided not to. Lucky

~5 inch tool with tight super tight foreskin~

3 hours ago, speedohard said:

I was there. Nobody was locked. After they check ID everybody went home. It took about 2 hours though maybe because there were 50-60 people inside. Anyway if you know they found condoms at the counter you were inside at that time and you would know that everybody went back home safely. 

what time was the raid? that what i thought, i heard they never locked up anyone unless ur foreigner without permit..!!

Guest Racist
6 hours ago, Special k said:

Omg. I almost went yesterday.  But then thinking about the coronavirus decided not to. Lucky

Euuu...u shd go to old fat guy sauna..haha

5 hours ago, Guest Sarawakian said:

Short in person, quite nice attitude, massage is quite nice.
Extremely thick size tool, I'm not exaggerating. You will be surprised how can he hide that tool of his underneath the pants hehe  

where does he work? freelance?

Guest jeff lee
2 hours ago, IDGAF said:

where does he work? freelance?

you can find him in rentmen.many sexy pics with partly exposed xxxxl cock.Always surprised a short guy can really have such an enormous cock.Strictly for experienced bottoms only. He is half chinese and half sarawakian mixed.

Guest Malay Bottom

So, I went to FreshM2M and tried Tiger last week. As people said he is Kobe’s brother, I was expecting he is as good as Kobe. I had the best time with Kobe and he stays on top of my list: 

1. Kobe

2. Giorgio 

3. CRV

4. Tiger 

If you guys have anyone to suggest let me know! 

2 hours ago, Guest jeff lee said:

you can find him in rentmen.many sexy pics with partly exposed xxxxl cock.Always surprised a short guy can really have such an enormous cock.Strictly for experienced bottoms only. He is half chinese and half sarawakian mixed.

If not experienced bottom, how? What will happen ?

Edited by Innocentguy

Guest Satisfied

Went fresh tmn desa and took DIY as recommended here and am totally satisfied. His cock is not only long but thick as well. I always take full usually because its a turn off haggling over the price. He says he is versatile but prefers to be top so he topped me and it felt so wonderful having that cock filling up my hole. Will certainly look for him again soon. 

31 minutes ago, Guest Satisfied said:

Went fresh tmn desa and took DIY as recommended here and am totally satisfied. His cock is not only long but thick as well. I always take full usually because its a turn off haggling over the price. He says he is versatile but prefers to be top so he topped me and it felt so wonderful having that cock filling up my hole. Will certainly look for him again soon. 

Thanks for the review

does he like to kiss

he fuck until he cum?

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Ricrayson said:

I always want to go to KL Sauna for men but i am shy haha. And scared people will rogol me. The first and last time i went (i think its otot2) and people stares like they want to eat me haha.. 

That becoz you look like a aqua and not eat you but wanna vomit. 

5 hours ago, Guest Nice said:

Thanks for the review

does he like to kiss

he fuck until he cum?

He doesn't kiss. At least not play tongue. Yes he fucks until he cums. But he cummed very fast when I tried him last Saturday. He said he was too horny. But imho, he's just average eh. Big dick yes. But I wasn't excited throughout the session. Hehe. 

Guest Recommend Purnama Spa

Hi guys, any good masseur to recommend from Purnama Spa at Fahrenheit currently? B2B preferred.

Havent been there over a year. Previously heard that the owner was a Singaporean. Any idea if true?

36 minutes ago, Guest Recommend Purnama Spa said:

Hi guys, any good masseur to recommend from Purnama Spa at Fahrenheit currently? B2B preferred.

Havent been there over a year. Previously heard that the owner was a Singaporean. Any idea if true?

Find a guy call Danish, forget about the rest, only want tips and help you HJ.

2 hours ago, nabalu99 said:

Malaysian alert about corona virus is still not really in high attention. Other than crowded place like shopping centre, gym, sauna is the third place where most easily get infection by skin touch.

Certain Gym now also take precaution steps by checking body heat. 

Sauna centre will not do this cause they dont care. All they want is money.

So guys while u are enjoying pls take some steps to protect yrself.

Nobody can protect u but you yourself. 

This is so true.

But i expect ppl to prioritise lust over safety when they r horny. Good luck horny people still turn blind eye and going around for sauna and public fun in this situation.

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest Recommend Purnama Spa said:

Nope

On 3/4/2020 at 4:41 PM, smtwtfs said:

Had Waymun during my last visit too. 
My experience is almost similar to yours, except the following:
- I took the b2b, but what you guys did was almost identical to my experience. Does that mean that if you never take b2b he’ll also be naked?
- I also did suck his dick. I assume that’s cause he didn’t know what else to do cause I stopped him from jerking me lol. But he didn’t return the favour 
- He showered me at the end.
- Got quite chatty at the end of the session (we converse in Chinese cause I also don’t know canto), mostly talking about his work, quite interesting.

Sempurna? 

12 hours ago, nabalu99 said:

Malaysian alert about corona virus is still not really in high attention. Other than crowded place like shopping centre, gym, sauna is the third place where most easily get infection by skin touch.

Certain Gym now also take precaution steps by checking body heat. 

Sauna centre will not do this cause they dont care. All they want is money.

So guys while u are enjoying pls take some steps to protect yrself.

Nobody can protect u but you yourself. 

Don't pretend like you're an expert if you're not. They are asymptomatic carriers who can also pass the virus. If you're so fucking phobic just stay the fuck home moron. You can get the virus even if you're only meeting one person from a gay dating app if he is infected. It's not the place stupid! If you've got too much time on your hands with nothing better to do go line up and buy toilet paper to shut your mouth! 

Spreading lies and misinformation is worse than a spreading virus! 

1 hour ago, speedohard said:

Don't pretend like you're an expert if you're not. They are asymptomatic carriers who can also pass the virus. If you're so fucking phobic just stay the fuck home moron. You can get the virus even if you're only meeting one person from a gay dating app if he is infected. It's not the place stupid! If you've got too much time on your hands with nothing better to do go line up and buy toilet paper to shut your mouth! 

Spreading lies and misinformation is worse than a spreading virus! 

Lol why so fucking angry? What's wrong with what he said? He is just reminding everyone here to take some precautions. While it is true that you can get infected with  only one person who has it, is it wrong to remind everyone to be careful when mixing with crowds you dont even know?  Are you an agent of those saunas that you became sooo angry coz your commissions will be affected? 😂😁

Guest Vincent

Exactly, what nabula99 said were with good intention, he advised fellow cruiser to reconsider to cruise in crowded place like sauna and dark rooms during the covid19 epidemic. Imagine, you just need one ended up in hospital, and the contact tracing officer need to trace hundred people of people visited the sauna. It will sure be a sensationalize news in the medias, which will tarnish further the image of PLU.

for speedohard to react in disproportionate angers, he either is one of the stakeholders of sauna business or he is the one lurking in the dark to benefit from crowded dark places. 🙄 

1 minute ago, Guest Vincent said:

Exactly, what nabula99 said were with good intention, he advised fellow cruiser to reconsider to cruise in crowded place like sauna and dark rooms during the covid19 epidemic. Imagine, you just need one ended up in hospital, and the contact tracing officer need to trace hundred people of people visited the sauna. It will sure be a sensationalize news in the medias, which will tarnish further the image of PLU.

for speedohard to react in disproportionate angers, he either is one of the stakeholders of sauna business or he is the one lurking in the dark to benefit from crowded dark places. 🙄 

Thank you sir for saying that. 

When u talk to a person lust over safety, it is a waste of time because your words might stop.his fun buddy from.meeting him. thats will make him lonely in there.

I dont even bother of his rude words. Let him be the one taking the consequences whether is bad or.good.

Guest Guest
6 minutes ago, nabalu99 said:

Thank you sir for saying that. 

When u talk to a person lust over safety, it is a waste of time because your words might stop.his fun buddy from.meeting him. thats will make him lonely in there.

I dont even bother of his rude words. Let him be the one taking the consequences whether is bad or.good.

There is no need to rub it in more. Although I disagree with what speedohard said, i do think that some of the comments you mentioned in previous posts does make you sound like a pompous prick. Sometimes it’s better to be humble than a mr know it all here. 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.