Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Any 1 try Marvin from freshm2m

Don waste youer time. Massage not good and sex oso lousy. Cock cannot get hard but say is top. How to fuck??!

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Don waste youer time. Massage not good and sex oso lousy. Cock cannot get hard but say is top. How to fuck??!

That's a shame caused he's hot... How about BM?

4 hours ago, Jamestaylor said:

Body is slim like twink. Photo is heavily photoshopped. Tried him once when he was at Fresh Tmn Desa. Nothing to shout about and like Guest mentioned, dick was not able to get hard. 

How about BM?

I had a good massage at Borneo Massage on Friday night.  The masseur, a Chinese-Malaysian named "Kevin," was not that good-looking, but very skillful in massage and also with nipple play and BJ.  He kept his T-shirt and boxer shorts on, but let me play with his balls and cock through the shorts while he was blowing me.  

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

This is the best time for singaopore to lock down for a week too.It be easier to control both side on this virus issue.

Yes,  SG do not dare to lock down by itself so the only thing we can hope is all other countries lock us down to stop the spread of the virus. 

Guest Guest

My kl friend resigning  from her job in singapore because she say singapore corona virus getting more serious. She planning to go back end of this month to kl which she say is safer and also she planning to open a bubble tea there .she is willing to give up her $2000  salary job in singapore.

56 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

My kl friend resigning  from her job in singapore because she say singapore corona virus getting more serious. She planning to go back end of this month to kl which she say is safer and also she planning to open a bubble tea there .she is willing to give up her $2000  salary job in singapore.

Tell her to stop if she can. This virus isnt going to go anytime soon.

Guest Ass80

Fresh is still open but not adviseable to go. If you're sick, flu or cough don't go and stay at home or hotel. Things will get worst.  If too horny already , use your hands and sanitizers or else call your friend with benefits for sex. 

Guest Seriously?
20 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I think that is just an excuse lor. Must be she hates her job and need a good excuse to go back. Singapore's situation isn't as serious till you need to evacuate from here. It's just that we are being more careful with more measures. If people start to die in record numbers, then yes, please quit and go back to KL. Zzz... 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Tamagoci said:

weird someone posted it and won't share the contact... how people gonna go try and give review? (of course after the lockdown)

They talk cock mah!

Guys,

watch in this period, Covid19 is dangerous.

Don't meet anyone until is safe.

If meet others, do remember quarantine yourself and stay away from others in few days to make sure you don't spread the virus, in case unlucky you get it.

But, hope no one will get the virus and or die from the virus attack anymore.

Stay home stay safe for this period.... 

On 3/25/2020 at 4:24 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Guys,

watch in this period, Covid19 is dangerous.

Don't meet anyone until is safe.

If meet others, do remember quarantine yourself and stay away from others in few days to make sure you don't spread the virus, in case unlucky you get it.

But, hope no one will get the virus and or die from the virus attack anymore.

Stay home stay safe for this period.... 

A few days not enough leh... Need to be at least 14 days, not worth the trouble. 

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.