Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

5 hours ago, sexyspider said:

among all otot2 is kinda ok, others are kinda dead due to corona virus, and ambush from authorities.. just nowadays is not a good time to go to sauna.. due to this corona pandemic + there is a guy (my fren know him).. he is now being quarantine suspect covid n he does go to those saunas

Omg.... then need to stay in hotel de. Can’t enjoy the moment in sauna. So sad... thanks for the info sexyspider. Otot2 mostly what race and age?

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, sexyspider said:

among all otot2 is kinda ok, others are kinda dead due to corona virus, and ambush from authorities.. just nowadays is not a good time to go to sauna.. due to this corona pandemic + there is a guy (my fren know him).. he is now being quarantine suspect covid n he does go to those saunas

Is the quarantine suspect Speedohard? 

Guest sian sian

There are some people here who just cannot bear other people having fun, while they are not.

Don't go hook up

Don't go sauna.

Sorry, but I do not need your advice. Yes, I am aware of "the virus".

The response to @speedohard is bloody typical.

Guest Chris
On 3/9/2020 at 7:39 PM, ZxZxZx said:

He doesn't kiss. At least not play tongue. Yes he fucks until he cums. But he cummed very fast when I tried him last Saturday. He said he was too horny. But imho, he's just average eh. Big dick yes. But I wasn't excited throughout the session. Hehe. 

He(DIY)did tongue with me.sometime I think is the chemistry between the mb and the customers.his face and body is just average to me but he has a big coxx and he know how to use it.fuxx me hard and long time too.i cum but i he didnt.maybe he cum already with another. 

Guest Purnama Spa Recommend
On 3/9/2020 at 10:57 PM, Jerrynjohn said:

Find a guy call Danish, forget about the rest, only want tips and help you HJ.

This Danish you recommend, he does the massage session naked as well? Seems quite good, saw his name mentioned a few times!

9 hours ago, Guest Purnama Spa Recommend said:

This Danish you recommend, he does the massage session naked as well? Seems quite good, saw his name mentioned a few times!

He doesnt do the massage naked, but at the end of the massage, he does a short session of B2B and HE.

His massage is very good as well and friendly guy.

3 hours ago, Jerrynjohn said:

He doesnt do the massage naked, but at the end of the massage, he does a short session of B2B and HE.

How old is  Danish ? Chinese or malay fit ?

3 hours ago, Jerrynjohn said:

How much is the damage and can i have his contact

Guest Disappointed
22 hours ago, Innocentguy said:

Oh this guy was in spore last week or two. Big cock n handsome. He is top. He recommended another fren too. 

I tried him paid for 300 massage not good he is top but claimed that he dont have condoms so just happy ending 

2 hours ago, phenys said:

had a local chinese SPA at fresh 2 taman desa. good service and huge dick!

SPA?

is his pic in the website?

care elaborate the service part?

Guest Guest

Anyone been to Musclemen Spa at Shah Alam recently trying the massage? How is it? How is the new set up sauna, steam, Jacuzzi facilities there? Anyone tried its hair cut?

Guest Guest fresh happy
8 hours ago, chi fun said:

Anyone tried happy fron fresh m2m? Big size? 

He is average. Not a terribly engaging session. Body is also average and he has some love handles. The D was about 6.5 or so. Overall a below average experience for me.

5 hours ago, Jamestaylor said:

Took full (200rm) and tipped him 50 rm  most of the time because I am his regular and I enjoy our sessions. Otherwise if you take full then it’s not necessary to tip unless you feel incline to do so. 

oh..... ok.

9 hours ago, Guest Jcj said:

How his mssg ? Good?

servis also good?

Msg just so so

just massage a few minutes, then asked me turn in front.

i no do fuck ya, but he can kiss

i guessed he a bit tired

i asked him if he happy or not to work here

he said no, because scared of polices might catch them

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.