On February 7, 2017 at 8:01 PM, Guest BBBoy said:

The Star Online
  • searchIcon.png

Nation

Home > News > Nation

Tuesday, 7 February 2017

All-male massage parlour gives sex service to its customers

• Compiled by NG SI HOOI, LOH FOON FONG and R. ARAVINTHAN

AN all-male massage parlour in Kuala Lumpur allegedly provides sex service to its male customers, Oriental Daily reported after one of its writers went undercover recently following a complaint from a reader.

According to the report, the centre, which has 13 male masseurs, only serves men.

Most of the masseurs are from Vietnam and Myanmar but apparently not all of them provide sex service.

One of the masseurs admitted that he charged RM50 to RM150 per session for sex.

The masseur claimed that he could earn additional RM200 to RM300 with the “extra service” he provided every day.

He added that the centre operator would not interfere in their business nor ask for commissions for the “extra work” they rendered to their customers.

When contacted, a senior police officer urged the public with information to lodge reports so that action could be taken to stop the vice activities

This appeared in The Star paper today. Although it didn't mention BBBoy it was obviously referring to them especially in the OrientalDaily News version. I think this is sensational journalism to drive up readership but this is Malaysia and prostitution is illegal. The owner of BBBoy/Aroma I think made a bad decision relocating to the ground floor. It is in plain sight and people around the area can see "dubious" characters going in and out of their premise. Whatever it is I think we should all reconsider going there for a "massage". You never know when the authorities comes to visit.

I passed by 2 days ago and their door is half closed. Are they open?

4 hours ago, Guest BBBoy said:

I passed by 2 days ago and their door is half closed. Are they open?

Yes, I just visited them on yesterday. The Boss told me that their business is badly affected due to this incident.

Guest Mandi Manda Sauna
1 hour ago, stockybi said:

keen to know to.

As usual, full of young and cute crowds with nice body chats....

mostly chinese crowds and very happening for both saturday and sunday

On 11/18/2016 at 10:29 PM, fresh said:

finally i managed to find daniel.haha.he used to work for bbboy bfore he left that place.now he is freelancing at his own place.managed to make an appointment with him last week. of most of the masseurs  ive tried,i still go back to him bc i prefer his massage(strong n firm,n also sensual..haha)he is also a friendly guy n when it comes to the h.e part,he is very  accommodating to your needs. for those size queens,he has a big tool.

Can you share his number?

3 hours ago, Zero793 said:

considering the news, massage parlors now is too risky to go to. never tried freelancers though. a bit worried since not sure where i need to travel to.

They  r usually based ard chinatown n bukit bintang hotels.they do outcalls too but of course more expensive.daniel operates at his own condo near pudu area.

28 minutes ago, Guest Expensive said:

What sorts of things or services you got for paid of RM200-RM250? 

Everything u want. Thats the going rate nowadays.Even if u go fresh or bbboy,when u have extra service it will amount to that sum too. Rm90 for one hour massage(Daniel is one hour half) n sex u usually pay rm 100-150 for fj. If hj or bj then obviously cheaper. Mayb just rm50.u just call to inquire n also know what you desire.

On 12/02/2017 at 4:34 PM, Guest Kursani said:

Which measure serve you?

I dont know since there were nk conversation between us. But he looks like sabahan or sarawakian with tattoo. Kinda well built body. :)

On 14/02/2017 at 9:38 PM, Guest A.M said:

I dont know since there were nk conversation between us. But he looks like sabahan or sarawakian with tattoo. Kinda well built body. :)

Are you always visit to Kursani? Do you know any name of muscular meassure  at there ?

15 minutes ago, Guest 1moR said:

hi guys, see a new account - is he real? Google couldnt find these pictures in Internet.

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/6005712425.html

He is real, i think he used to work in bbboy and aroma. Maybe still is, not sure since i havent visit them for so long already. I have never see him in person though as i never took him before, so no idea how the phote differ from real person and how is the massage/service quality. He goes with the name magic i think in bbboy 

Edited by Sudu

Guest guest Wowo
On 2017/2/15 at 3:05 AM, Guest Purnama said:

Any review? Pls share!

actually they provide real and pro massage. Usually they no provide any service but the massage is very good (10/10). Suggest u find sabahan and nepal massage .Very expensive 110 is lowest price . Quite clean but room are little bit small. U can try daniel from sabah and remo from nepal (they no service but good)

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.