Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

11 hours ago, Guest Gd massage said:

Anyone knows of any place thats gives a good massage (like those massage they gv in healthland) and can also gv a nice simple happy ending?

Try Aromann in Wisma UOA. Was there yesterday, received a nice oil massage with happy ending. One of the best oil massage I ever received.

23 minutes ago, maleire said:

Try Aromann in Wisma UOA. Was there yesterday, received a nice oil massage with happy ending. One of the best oil massage I ever received.

Can view the massuer pic online? 

I think aromn quite expensive right?

28 minutes ago, Guest Aromn said:

Can view the massuer pic online? 

I think aromn quite expensive right?

No, but you can go and have a look. It is more for professional massage service, happy ending is just added extra. Price is, I think, reasonable compare to similar type of spa.

I think one need to make up his mind whether they want a professional massage plus simple handjob at the end or simple massage plus full sex. If you find somewhere with a good professional massage plus full sex, do let me know as I cannot think of any in KL.

Guest AromanFans
9 hours ago, maleire said:

No, but you can go and have a look. It is more for professional massage service, happy ending is just added extra. Price is, I think, reasonable compare to similar type of spa.

I think one need to make up his mind whether they want a professional massage plus simple handjob at the end or simple massage plus full sex. If you find somewhere with a good professional massage plus full sex, do let me know as I cannot think of any in KL.

I tried that before.. do u still remember the therapy name? Local or Pakistan? 

Guest AromanFans
9 hours ago, maleire said:

On 1/22/2017 at 7:24 PM, abang said:

我将会去云顶看表演-邓丽君名曲。。

Well the concert was very good as the singer managed to do more than the usual reportoire.  The only regret was the scarce crowd was not very participative. And missing from the song list was that 1974 空港 kuko , the song that launched Teresa into the Japanese market

1 hour ago, Guest AromanFans said:

My masseur in Aromann is the manager Man. Know him for a long time, but he normally encourage you to get one of their therapists, heard there is a good one from Nepal but on leave at the moment.

1 hour ago, Guest Nixon said:

Guys this guy looks really hottttt!! lean mascular body  with huge cock.. Anyone tried and could verify is he real?

http://malaysia.backpage.com/MenSeekMen/call-boy-muscle-fitness/5129512

Looks hot in the photos but not as hot in his video clip. I think you should judge him by the video, photos can be altered but video cannot.

Guest Aromann
46 minutes ago, maleire said:

My masseur in Aromann is the manager Man. Know him for a long time, but he normally encourage you to get one of their therapists, heard there is a good one from Nepal but on leave at the moment.

Man is an Indonesian

14 hours ago, Guest Nixon said:

Guys this guy looks really hottttt!! lean mascular body  with huge cock.. Anyone tried and could verify is he real?

http://malaysia.backpage.com/MenSeekMen/call-boy-muscle-fitness/5129512

See his tattoo in the video n the tattoo in the picture, u will notice why so much different. In the video, left hand has tattoo, but in pictures left hand no more tattoos and some pictures left chest has tattoo, some pictures left chest no tattoo. And Google image search pls, then u will know is legit or not. Pls, utilize the convenience of technology pls. 

2 hours ago, Guest Mimi said:

See his tattoo in the video n the tattoo in the picture, u will notice why so much different. In the video, left hand has tattoo, but in pictures left hand no more tattoos and some pictures left chest has tattoo, some pictures left chest no tattoo. And Google image search pls, then u will know is legit or not. Pls, utilize the convenience of technology pls. 

Perhaps some r old pics n the more tatts is recent?tattooing is an ongoing process n such big piece cannot b completed immediately.

Edited by fresh

5 hours ago, Guest Mimi said:

Lol, different sides because some pic were taken facing a mirror. Cant know if legit or not until u try yourself or someone have tried and say here.

having said that, found another post using the exact same script in the description with just different name change and totally different set of pictures. That is a red flag to me lol

Edited by Sudu

3 hours ago, Sudu said:

Lol, different sides because some pic were taken facing a mirror. Cant know if legit or not until u try yourself or someone have tried and say here.

having said that, found another post using the exact same script in the description with just different name change and totally different set of pictures. That is a red flag to me lol

My experience with those free lancers are: if their pics look too good to be true than most likely they are fake or too much photoshop.

If they are really that good looking, either they can charge a fortune or become a model/actor rather than doing this for RM200 or 300.

Guest Recommend Please
1 hour ago, stockybi said:

Tried Nepali. Very good.

Wonder there has been any change since a year plus ago.

So in the meantime, can recommend who I should ask for and try at Aromann?

1 hour ago, stockybi said:

In aromann.

Anywhere else you recommend?

Only one I know is the manager Man. But if he is the one who recruit and train the other masseurs there, then they should be good. I think it all comes down to whoever caught your eyes.

14 hours ago, Won Won said:

I went with my ex 

we just sat around the gym area 

didn't really go down the dark room 

Height 5feet 8inches, weight 68kg

thats considered just normal guy size right? Not chubby 

lol

Then, what for you go there? For exhibition!

Guest Aroma Massage (BB Boy)
On 31/01/2017 at 11:03 PM, Guest SexyMoneh said:

They are on CNY Break. Will only resume operation on 9 Feb 2017.

On 01/02/2017 at 11:11 AM, Guest Won Won said:

Such a long break and almost two weeks

It seems like they kena operasi! No wonder they take break so long! You read today's Oriental Daily News - Mandarin newspaper: Page A2&A55 fully two pages. Even it didn't stated BB Boy, but you seem their masseurs pic, and if you are their regular clients, you will definitely know....   

45 minutes ago, Guest Aroma Massage (BB Boy) said:

It seems like they kena operasi! No wonder they take break so long! You read today's Oriental Daily News - Mandarin newspaper: Page A2&A55 fully two pages. Even it didn't stated BB Boy, but you seem their masseurs pic, and if you are their regular clients, you will definitely know....   

can show us. thanks

No,its not true abt bbboy or aroma being raided. No such thing.it is an interview abt the masseurs n how much they earning n what they do for tips eg bj,hj or fj. The only mention of the police is y no action has been taken n the police says no report lodged hence no action.

11 minutes ago, fresh said:

No,its not true abt bbboy or aroma being raided. No such thing.it is an interview abt the masseurs n how much they earning n what they do for tips eg bj,hj or fj. The only mention of the police is y no action has been taken n the police says no report lodged hence no action.

Customers will be too worried to visit now.

41 minutes ago, Guest Wallace said:

The newspaper create news by itself...never had any Chinese or local masseur in BB for the past few years.

You are wrong. There is one and the only one, whom is my regular masseur in Aroma. He starts to works there when BB Boy is closed and reopen Aroma in ground floor. Maybe, you are not the regular customer of Aroma after BB Boy has ceased its operation

14 minutes ago, calvin said:

Im providing urut batin around mahkota cheras area.. incall and outcall to nearby place.. im chinese 24 167 63.. urut batin only.. pm me your wechat and i will add you :)

Pls email your contact to 0163731566

22 hours ago, Sudu said:

What date lor? Bila kena? Any screenshot?

牛郎下海 按摩变色按摩院配合农历新年,让全体按摩师拍宣传照,以吸引顾客光顾。

经济仍未转晴,竟有人甘冒遭警方取缔风险,在首都开设专门服务男性的牛郎按摩店,更迅速火红起来。大批外劳与本地男子,眼见每日可挣得至少500令吉收入,甘愿脱衣下海!

《东方日报》是在读者投诉下,前往此间仅接待男性顾客的按摩院进行调查,按摩院表面上提供正宗按摩服务,但记者发现,除一般按摩外,店里私下也提供性服务。

Actually I never like to go to BBBoy after they moved downstairs and became Aroma. I just feel vulnerable. Too exposed! True enough they're now exposed in the media. 

Guest Massage
19 hours ago, Guest Wallace said:

The newspaper create news by itself...never had any Chinese or local masseur in BB for the past few years.

Yes there used to be local masseurs in BBBoy. His name is Alvin. He went to work with Mtheraphy but not sure where he is now. In fact there is more than one but I cannot recall their names.

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.