Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

5 hours ago, MalayB said:

Just want to share there is one twitter acc posting naked photoshoot of Myanmar mb. Love it most of them are so handsome with big dick. Wish to have the same kind of mb here in KL hahaha. 

Here is the link:  

Yup... one of my go to twitter acc to visit... those guys seriously damn hot...

9 hours ago, Guest Adrian said:

Hi there! Thanks for this. 

Any extras? Does he provide manhood therapy? 

9 hours ago, Guest Adrian said:

Hi there! Thanks for this. 

Any extras? Does he provide manhood therapy? 

No extra

Just good massage 

23 hours ago, MalayB said:

Just want to share there is one twitter acc posting naked photoshoot of Myanmar mb. Love it most of them are so handsome with big dick. Wish to have the same kind of mb here in KL hahaha. 

Here is the link:  

Looks like Myanmar people genetically have longer cock . even in Fresh, Myanmar MB are longer.

21 minutes ago, Guest Fresh said:

Looks like Myanmar people genetically have longer cock . even in Fresh, Myanmar MB are longer.

Exactly! My fav MB Sanio (not from fresh) also has big long cock

So i went to thai best by reborn to try james. Sadly he is taken and booked and the lady at the dest recommended me to try the other male therapist they have, daniel. And i did. 

Daniel was average in height and body is between average lean. Straight guy. 

Massage was amazing! And i hardly give such review. The massage was on point and firm. Can tell he really puts in a lot of effort and heart to it. The final full body cracking was also done correctly. Hard yo find a masseur that can 'crack' me so well and with ease. Gonna go back for him. 

Only for those who want serious massage ya. 

Ps: saw another guy at the lobby as i was leaving. Not sure of it was james, he had a piercing. Big eyesm 

On 10/6/2020 at 9:11 AM, MalayB said:

Had fun at Oops yesterday. After a sensual massage I had two muscular guys at the spa. One, We showered together and rub his body with shower gel and the other one we had fun in one for the rooms. 

Both are friends and wore cockring which made me turn on and super horny hahaha. I wore cockring to because it is one of my fetish. 

If you guys are in here, DM me. We can have fun together again.

In the past the masseurs were not interested in happy endings or more.  Has this changed?  I enjoy a serious massage from a good masseur.

1 hour ago, MalayB said:

Exactly! My fav MB Sanio (not from fresh) also has big long cock

Sanio is not bad but he gets a little aggressive while massaging.  His massage is good but too short before he starts trying to poke his dick in.  He has a nice personality.

Edited by Grazzy

On 10/2/2020 at 6:42 PM, Guest Sky villa said:

Thanks

yeah need to VC.

There is another one on Jock2go.  Rayzyblack.  Chatted on whatsapp and he sent a short video of his equipment.  He seems nice.  Price dropped 60% so I guess times are tough.  011 3964 2924. I might try him this week.  

1 hour ago, sexyspider said:

review here when u try him.. just msg him n he quote 800 lol.. can get 5 times full package at other place lol

His last quote to me was 400 for outcall.

Edited by Grazzy
typo

On 10/8/2020 at 11:43 AM, SensualMassage_T said:

Dear everyone 

now is a sensitive crucial period, do remember to always sanitise our hands, wear mask and practice safety measurement with social distancing.

Take  care! 

hi! very  gd massage session last night! 
like the cracking and twisting very much, now feels gd

22 hours ago, Grazzy said:

In the past the masseurs were not interested in happy endings or more.  Has this changed?  I enjoy a serious massage from a good masseur.

I had the same experience in the past where they were not that interested in happy endings. Never try any extra at oops before hahaha. The massage not that great either just sometimes they just give me that sensual touch which i kind of enjoyed it.

22 hours ago, Grazzy said:

Sanio is not bad but he gets a little aggressive while massaging.  His massage is good but too short before he starts trying to poke his dick in.  He has a nice personality.

He is so friendly and soft spoken. The good part of him. A part from his thick dick. And true, he loves to poke his hard dick on our oiled asshole hahaha

16 hours ago, Jom8899 said:

I had Poly once when he was in KL. Body as per picture and with long thick dick. He is very friendly and a good top too! Massage is ok, I was very much enjoyed his muscle body and that tattoos

Review of male Myanmar masseuse at Healthland Sri Petaling.

Body / build - Slightly short / stocky 

Massage - 7/10  

Firm massage style. 
I prefer him to the local (borneo) masseuse at Healthland SS2 

No extra service

Guest Massage
33 minutes ago, Guest Ong said:

Review of male Myanmar masseuse at Healthland Sri Petaling.

Body / build - Slightly short / stocky 

Massage - 7/10  

Firm massage style. 
I prefer him to the local (borneo) masseuse at Healthland SS2 

No extra service

Any happy ending?

Guest Hypocrite MB's
2 hours ago, Daniel988 said:

going to missed your amazing massage prostrate massage 😪 I back to Singapore with family sia.

you faster go Singapore next Jan yah 

I going to miss Thai best reborn too 

Was not aware Derek gives prostate massage? He claims he is purely theraputic or does it depends on how big your cock is? Anothr MB lah!

Guest BearBear
On 10/9/2020 at 12:39 PM, Grazzy said:

Yep sanio packs a large one. Thick and juicy!

Actually most Myanmar pax have extra large ones. Perhaps biggest one in Asia? Anyone else got knows another nationality with most men all has big cock?

2 hours ago, Guest Dup said:

What day and time best to go to oops sauna? Planning to go there for the first time

It is a bit of a hit and miss, but generally speaking the weekends are better than weekdays, and it is usually busier after 3.30 pm. 

The patrons tend to thin out about 8 pm.

4 minutes ago, Guest BearBear said:

Yep sanio packs a large one. Thick and juicy!

Actually most Myanmar pax have extra large ones. Perhaps biggest one in Asia? Anyone else got knows another nationality with most men all has big cock?

My experience is chinese guys from northern china..not southern chinese.

Northern chinese guys like from beijing..thick and hard..

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.