Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Tried nsk the other day. 

Not so abs-sy as per picture but rather slim fit. The rest almost the same. Hairy as per pic at the right place (armpits and nipple) - which is so seductive. Haha. 

He's young. And kinda cute. 

I requested for the B2B instead of the full service from counter as I believe I can tips more to the massues than fresh taking bigger percentage of it. 

Despite his size (160cm++) he's quite strong for massage. His back massage was quite good. Enough pressure to crack my back as what massage should be. It lasted for about 40mins before he started to give signals if I want any extra. 

Quite a wonderful sucker. Started of licking my body, neckz nipple and goes down to give me one of the nicest bj from fresh centre. Quite an experience blower. Got turned on when he look up while sucking. 

Sometimes he would moan which is quite sexy. Very manja also which makes you want more.

Not gonna go much more into details but the fun part lasted about 30mins or no. 

He got some body acne but non of these mb are that clean anyway. Always wear protection and if you feel like fucking even with condom ensure you get your Prep covetage 

1 hour ago, adam69 said:

Tried nsk the other day. 

Not so abs-sy as per picture but rather slim fit. The rest almost the same. Hairy as per pic at the right place (armpits and nipple) - which is so seductive. Haha. 

I requested for the B2B instead of the full service from counter as I believe I can tips more to the massues than fresh taking bigger percentage of it. 

Despite his size (160cm++) he's quite strong for massage. His back massage was quite good. Enough pressure to crack my back as what massage should be. It lasted for about 40mins before he started to give signals if I want any extra. 

Quite a wonderful sucker. Started of licking my body, neckz nipple and goes down to give me one of the nicest bj from fresh centre. Quite an experience blower. Got turned on when he look up while sucking. 

Sometimes he would moan which is quite sexy. Very manja also which makes you want more.

He got some body acne but non of these mb are that clean anyway. Always wear protection and if you feel like fucking even with condom ensure you get your Prep covetage 

Nice! How much you pay for the extra?

5 hours ago, adam69 said:

Tried nsk the other day. 

Can he btm ? 

Guest Paul SG

Hi everyone. Today i would like to share about my experiences with Paul from Scott Garden. Those who want to go there, get ready with traffic jam. Advice you go early so that you can reach there on time.

i wait at the lobby as promise. He took me from there and take me to his duplex. Cleanliness wise is good, except for the bathrooms quite smelled little bit. 

he started with proper massage as agreed. Massage wise I believe was one of the best. He really put extra effort in giving above acceptable massage experience to his customer.

during the massage, he squad above my head. And his cock kept on touching my forehead. I noticed that the cock becoming harder.

body to body was good too. He teasing my butt with his cock. As mentioned by previous commenters, yes, his cock is thick and long. Hard too.

he offers handjob. And ended the session with cooling massage.

what i can say is: worth to pay him.

nice body shape, nice odour, :)

5 minutes ago, Guest Paul SG said:

Hi everyone. Today i would like to share about my experiences with Paul from Scott Garden. Those who want to go there, get ready with traffic jam. Advice you go early so that you can reach there on time.

i wait at the lobby as promise. He took me from there and take me to his duplex. Cleanliness wise is good, except for the bathrooms quite smelled little bit. 

he started with proper massage as agreed. Massage wise I believe was one of the best. He really put extra effort in giving above acceptable massage experience to his customer.

during the massage, he squad above my head. And his cock kept on touching my forehead. I noticed that the cock becoming harder.

body to body was good too. He teasing my butt with his cock. As mentioned by previous commenters, yes, his cock is thick and long. Hard too.

how Long the massage and what’s the damage?

1 hour ago, Guest Paul SG said:

Everything that said is true. I love the cooling part. He really took care of his customer. Especially after cum, he asked me to relax and did the cooling massage which at first i found it weird but sooner i felt very relaxed. 

Sadly I texted him last few weeks that he stop massage at the moment due ti the covid case hike which I very much understand that! 

19 minutes ago, MalayB said:

Everything that said is true. I love the cooling part. He really took care of his customer. Especially after cum, he asked me to relax and did the cooling massage which at first i found it weird but sooner i felt very relaxed. 

Sadly I texted him last few weeks that he stop massage at the moment due ti the covid case hike which I very much understand that! 

I also texted him just now, he replied, "No do massge this month"... Sad...

Guest Joker Dick
On 10/10/2020 at 3:34 PM, Guest Hypocrite MB's said:

Was not aware Derek gives prostate massage? He claims he is purely theraputic or does it depends on how big your cock is? Anothr MB lah!

Yeah, it's a good way to promote himself doing prostate massage for horny customers too. Let's all go and pay him to touch our hard rock dick. I will ask him spend one hour only tease my dick if he is a MB.

On 10/1/2020 at 10:22 AM, Guest MsgLover said:

He texted me as well, not sure if he is real. He mentioned he is from JOhor.

He told me he from taiwan.. Operate in a high class condo near lrt kelana jaya.. Hmm. Feel like wan to try him but afraid fake pic

Guest Caution
19 hours ago, YoungExhibitionistXD said:

Cant wait for covid to drop or completely gone. Perhaps next year will be better. I might give MM a try or back to 52.

Same here. avoiding Sauna/MBs till Covid drop. Guys be careful and Don't give politicians chance to make Sauna clubs/gays a scapegoat for their failure to stop covid rise.

12 hours ago, Guest HANDSOME FRESH said:

Hi.. Any review about Handsome from Fresh 2? 

If you have so much money and don’t know what to do with that money, you may try him.. 🤭

It’s a month to do my boyzillian wax and I reviewed the price from Rahsia Spa (yes they di waxing) and Boyzillian was is just RM99. So I asked the staff on whatsapp (you can google the spa for whatsapp number) is this Boyzillian just the front part because there is another part which is Buttock & Crack for RM89. Yes, he told me just the front part pubic hair.

Now I found it a little bit expensive because I have to combine those two if i want to wax my crack because i dont have hairy buttock. 

I think they should include in the boyzillian wax part for pubic hair, scrotum and crack (which at Aromann it will cost me RM150)

Just my opinion. God knows how difficult to get a nice wax m2m. 

6 hours ago, Jerrynjohn said:

Just went to see Joe in Kajang who is offering nice massage before the CMCO in klang Valley. I sprain my hand and I feel much better after the session XD

Guess is @Spinbomb? His post got many nice reviews but Kajang far from KL especially now CMCO...

Guest Aromann Ultra

This is my second visit to Aromann (UOA). I had the Best Mann 6 package on my first visit, it seems like this is their most popular package for the moment. It was quite good but didn't exactly scratch my "itch", although it was with manhood massage. I had been feeling for some touches so I went through their website. Then I saw this Aromann Ultra. Only visible on booking page after you log in, it says "sensual massage". So, I booked for a session through phone. My experience: Very underrated I must say... 😈

Not sure if I should reveal the masseur's name here openly as he did a little extra for me (still no hanky p) and I heard they are not supposed to as the place is proper.

Here goes. It started with the back of my legs. Some rubbing on my calves and it felt nice, next on were some light rubbing and strokes around my crack and a few times his hand passed by my hole lightly. There was a part where he lifted up my leg on his thigh and stroked from my ankle to crotch. I had just little hair around my hole, my sensitivity peaked between those little hair and his hand  😁 As a small spoon, needless to say I enjoyed this part enormously. I just love my ass being caressed.

After some good slow rubbing on my lower back, he proceeded to upper. Things got interesting from here... He moved my hand onto his lean muscular hairy legs. I didn't make any move at the beginning as I know the place supposedly decent. It felt nice to return some touches while being touched myself.

Then next I turned around facing up. Same, he started on each of my leg and then some strokes around my crotch. I still enjoyed from the back more though. He moved upward to my chest and shoulder next. After a little nipple plays and he saw I enjoyed it, he started to get a little rough on cupping my chest. Seeing no rejection from me, he climbed up to the massage bed, sat and held behind me.

At that point, I was already hard and the cover towel is gone. He brushed and cupped my chest (he seemed love doing this. He does look straight and from the way he did it, he was probably imagining a woman) while we were touching each other.

I wanted to cum but didn't go for it, as I wanted to playback this later and jerk off when I got home. To conclude this, I enjoyed it very much with little surprises. I'd recommend Ultra to someone who wants a slow sensual massage at a clean decent place (with attached in-room shower) without any fucking (I don't fuck with strangers).

1.5 hour, RM180+ included tax. (I'd take a 2-hour sess next time). 

On 10/10/2020 at 12:45 PM, Daniel988 said:

going to missed your amazing massage prostrate massage 😪 I back to Singapore with family sia.

you faster go Singapore next Jan yah 

I going to miss Thai best reborn too 

Thank You & safe trip. 
See you next year! 

would like to take this chance to explain further about What’s prostate care.

Benefit: 

It can help ease pressure and swelling by releasing fluids that build up in the prostate. Small studies have found that massaging the area several times a week -- along with taking antibiotics -- can give relief from pain and pressure. Sometimes a doctor might do a prostate massage during a prostate exam.

WHY Prostate Care?

Prostate massage therapy is the practice of massaging the male prostate either for medical or therapeutic reasons. The use of prostate massage therapy is anecdotally supported for a range of conditions. These conditions include erectile dysfunction and chronic prostatitis.

What to Expect During the Prostate  Exam 

Your doctor/therapist/practitioner may examine you either standing or lying down.

• If standing, you will be asked to stand facing the examination bed, with feet apart, body bent forward and your arms or elbows on the bed. Feel free to ask your doctor to give you a heads up before making any sudden movements.
  • Wearing surgical gloves, the medical professional  will coat a finger in lubricant.
  • The finger will be inserted into your rectum in a downwards angle. You may feel a little pressure or slight discomfort, but it shouldn't hurt. It is important to relax and take deep breaths and let the doctor know immediately if there is pain.

A session usually takes 20-30 minutes!

Preparation before prostate care examination treatment: 

https://www.healthline.com/health/anal-douche

hope information helps! 

Regards  

Contact |  012 4173134  

Guest New massage

Hi people, I saw so many posts talk about massages here... Any recommend for me? I want a proper massage with little bit of fun like touching. Not hj nor bj. Just touchy, the sensual things hhahaha. Any suggestion? 

46 minutes ago, Guest Aromann Ultra said:

This is my second visit to Aromann (UOA). I had the Best Mann 6 package on my first visit, it seems like this is their most popular package for the moment. It was quite good but didn't exactly scratch my "itch", although it was with manhood massage. I had been feeling for some touches so I went through their website. Then I saw this Aromann Ultra. Only visible on booking page after you log in, it says "sensual massage". So, I booked for a session through phone. My experience: Very underrated I must say... 😈

Not sure if I should reveal the masseur's name here openly as he did a little extra for me (still no hanky p) and I heard they are not supposed to as the place is proper.

Here goes. It started with the back of my legs. Some rubbing on my calves and it felt nice, next on were some light rubbing and strokes around my crack and a few times his hand passed by my hole lightly. There was a part where he lifted up my leg on his thigh and stroked from my ankle to crotch. I had just little hair around my hole, my sensitivity peaked between those little hair and his hand  😁 As a small spoon, needless to say I enjoyed this part enormously. I just love my ass being caressed.

After some good slow rubbing on my lower back, he proceeded to upper. Things got interesting from here... He moved my hand onto his lean muscular hairy legs. I didn't make any move at the beginning as I know the place supposedly decent. It felt nice to return some touches while being touched myself.

Then next I turned around facing up. Same, he started on each of my leg and then some strokes around my crotch. I still enjoyed from the back more though. He moved upward to my chest and shoulder next. After a little nipple plays and he saw I enjoyed it, he started to get a little rough on cupping my chest. Seeing no rejection from me, he climbed up to the massage bed, sat and held behind me.

At that point, I was already hard and the cover towel is gone. He brushed and cupped my chest (he seemed love doing this. He does look straight and from the way he did it, he was probably imagining a woman) while we were touching each other.

I wanted to cum but didn't go for it, as I wanted to playback this later and jerk off when I got home. To conclude this, I enjoyed it very much with little surprises. I'd recommend Ultra to someone who wants a slow sensual massage at a clean decent place (with attached in-room shower) without any fucking (I don't fuck with strangers).

What's the name of the masseur? If you don't want to reveal it here, could you please PM me? Thanks.

10 hours ago, Guest Aromann Ultra said:

Nice. Pls let us know who the masseur is or at least PM 

Thank you a fellow massage lover here who recommended 88A Blind Massage Center at Brickfields. I liked the place a lot, but the blind masseur that I got was too young for my taste (a nice lad nonetheless). He was paying way too much attention on my butt and I didn't really get his massage technique. Maybe he's still new

But interesting place, clean and well maintained. RM56 per hour and I paid RM83 for 90 minutes yesterday. Hope can meet more interesting mature masseurs there.

Going to Sempurna to meet handsome Ejoi tonight ❤️

Guest Sempurna
23 minutes ago, hornychub said:

Thank you a fellow massage lover here who recommended 88A Blind Massage Center at Brickfields. I liked the place a lot, but the blind masseur that I got was too young for my taste (a nice lad nonetheless). He was paying way too much attention on my butt and I didn't really get his massage technique. Maybe he's still new

But interesting place, clean and well maintained. RM56 per hour and I paid RM83 for 90 minutes yesterday. Hope can meet more interesting mature masseurs there.

Going to Sempurna to meet handsome Ejoi tonight ❤️

Enjoy! 🎊🎉

Guest Hoi sampah
1 hour ago, SensualMassage_T said:

great to have you back, I enjoyed your content and writing 

Haha. Jangan jadi hipokrit ok. You memang tak suka si gemuk tu. Now you welcome him back.

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.