Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 10/19/2020 at 11:11 AM, sobbies said:

0 experience in sauna/massage here. I've been wanting to try out gay saunas like MM.  Since I don't have gay friends to go with, is it okay to go alone for the first time?

Its ok to go alone. might be hard to find the entrance. its not labled and there is a lady at the front door pretending to mind her own buisness so just be confident and walk in the black door. Take precaution and do not do any unprotected sex. Have fun. I was new to that place recently also so i understand what you feel. :) 

On 10/16/2020 at 5:10 PM, hornychub said:

Yesterday I got a call from Peter who used to be my regular masseur from Berjaya. Asked why I didn't visit for so long and that they are allowed to operate with SOP. He sounded like he needs the business :( 

Which Massage place is this ? thinking of going for one.  thank you !

Guest Sauna addict
15 minutes ago, groupFunKL92 said:

Is it open today?

With my group fun cancelled, i m so horny to release now 

I like group fun, can I join next time?

I’m chi bottom 35 175 78 meaty gym type, love to get gang banged. 

Guest edwin_chen
On 10/22/2020 at 8:33 PM, Guest Sarcastic said:

Hi Edwin_Chen. you must be that super ugly, poor, fat, smelly, lonely and super stupid beyond repair. 

Why you trggered bro? Any problem? You bus.tard

as recommended by someone here, i went n tried aroman ultra package. it was really slow n sexy, the masseur is cute but also very straight. didnt get his name, he is quite lean and muscular yum yum. i asked him at the beginning if i can touch him he said okay, but he didnt get turned on 🤔 maybe he gave face and let me touch him because i took 3 hours package hahaha, total damage rm370 i paid rm400 the rest as tip. this is a proper place so always respect them, at least ask before caressing 😝 still, i felt relaxed and sexy hence the tip despite it was already quite expensive.

8 hours ago, MalayB said:

Just want to share (again) my favourite MB in KL. Sanio is from Myanmar and remember my post about Myanmar and big dick? He is one of them. Thick and long dick. Im sure some of you here are Sanio customers before. 

He texted me and share his new photos because I asked for it hahaha. Here I share with you guys. 

Again Im not here to tell his price, you have to ask him yourself. Im his regular. The reason I promote him because he is so nice and very polite. We keep communicating as friend now. 

Well enough for that if you want to try Sanio massage, he is staying at Pudu Ulu and here is his number 01126267178. 

562B1BC1-2735-4B09-9B29-AA1599982F6F.jpeg

E72B6558-8C1B-4751-9AF9-B4ABEBF979FE.jpeg

He look so muscular !!!😍😍

6 hours ago, groupFunKL92 said:

I need a good massage from someone who can come to mont kiara. 

Imma scroll here to see who. 

My body is sore from trainings and stress. And also from the funs I've had. 

I know a guy, rate above average but does outcall, massage leaves me satisfied every time but I'm not sure if he provides massage during this CMCO period

+60 12-288 9132 Steven

10 hours ago, sebastian1 said:

He look so muscular !!!😍😍

He quoted me rm200 for an hour including fun for incall, which I didn't go as i suddenly got works to do. 

But one of my funbuddy did offer to massage me though he is not a masseuse. 

Didn't have any fun tho cuz after the massage, we showered together (the only fun was the long kisses) and after that we cuddled and slept until he left early in the morning. 

Edited by groupFunKL92

On 10/24/2020 at 11:08 AM, Jak27 said:

Its ok to go alone. might be hard to find the entrance. its not labled and there is a lady at the front door pretending to mind her own buisness so just be confident and walk in the black door. Take precaution and do not do any unprotected sex. Have fun. I was new to that place recently also so i understand what you feel. :) 

when did you go? How’s the crowd?

20 hours ago, MalayB said:

Just want to share (again) my favourite MB in KL. Sanio is from Myanmar and remember my post about Myanmar and big dick? He is one of them. Thick and long dick. Im sure some of you here are Sanio customers before. 

He texted me and share his new photos because I asked for it hahaha. Here I share with you guys. 

Again Im not here to tell his price, you have to ask him yourself. Im his regular. The reason I promote him because he is so nice and very polite. We keep communicating as friend now. 

Well enough for that if you want to try Sanio massage, he is staying at Pudu Ulu and here is his number 01126267178. 

Love sucking his cock, nipple

very hard tricep.. huaargh...

3 hours ago, groupFunKL92 said:

He quoted me rm200 for an hour including fun for incall, which I didn't go as i suddenly got works to do. 

But one of my funbuddy did offer to massage me though he is not a masseuse. 

Didn't have any fun tho cuz after the massage, we showered together (the only fun was the long kisses) and after that we cuddled and slept until he left early in the morning. 

so nice, cuddle and sleep together

Guest guest ac
20 hours ago, Guest Alec C said:

as recommended by someone here, i went n tried aroman ultra package. it was really slow n sexy, the masseur is cute but also very straight. didnt get his name, he is quite lean and muscular yum yum. i asked him at the beginning if i can touch him he said okay, but he didnt get turned on 🤔 maybe he gave face and let me touch him because i took 3 hours package hahaha, total damage rm370 i paid rm400 the rest as tip. this is a proper place so always respect them, at least ask before caressing 😝 still, i felt relaxed and sexy hence the tip despite it was already quite expensive.

wow which branch?

3hr massage what can he do? sure tired.

On 10/24/2020 at 5:35 PM, MalayB said:

Is he the one who likes to slide his dick on butt n sumtimes like wanna fuck without condom? Just checking coz i think i read it somewhere but not sure whether its him or other ppl

8 hours ago, Guest Johny said:

Is he the one who likes to slide his dick on butt n sumtimes like wanna fuck without condom? Just checking coz i think i read it somewhere but not sure whether its him or other ppl

Yes, him. You can always say no. 

6 hours ago, Cocksucker.ipoh said:

had the opportunity to make an appointment with a masseur based in Kepong. He does incall as well as outcall. I had my appointment at his place, a 2nd Floor shoplot along Kepong main road.

His massage technique is good combination tuina, deep tissue massage and stretching to release tension and stiffness.

He is a friendly guy and will always ask you if you need the strength to be harder or lighter to suit your needs.

He is open to being touch but do ask before you do. 

For those who are keen, do whatsapp him, Felix 016 345 9503

Means he allow you to touch and stroke his dick while massaging? And is he naked or with just underwear?

13 hours ago, MalayB said:

I tried him when he was with Oops. Among the best. Body and dick wise haha

Oops masseur also do full service? i tot they only do proper massage or HJ most.

6 minutes ago, Guest Oops said:

Oops masseur also do full service? i tot they only do proper massage or HJ most.

It was my first time visit Oops, since the offer is quite good (RM70 for sauna entrance and massage), so why not give it a try. I didnt ask the masseur name, but he did sensual massage and touched all over my body and hole. He wanted to fuck me without condom but I refused. It was a great experience though

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.