Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest NEW here

Hi Good day everyone, I'm new here, really enjoy for sensual massage and get teasing... 

I had read all of ur reviews is quite excited and happy ...

Anyone can recommend a proper massage centre GOOD Sensual or teasing massage ? 

18 hours ago, Jak27 said:

Sauna Chronicles.

So just like many of us, i am at home bored and miss interacting with people. I just wanted to share some of my fond memories of going to the sauna in Kuala Lumpur. I used to frequent at OTOT- the maze of fantasies as i would like to call it. However due to the pandemic, just like many business, the sauna is now closed, hopefully not forever. 

In the meantime I discovered Forest 52 sauna and a couple others. Forest 52 is housed in what looks like an industrial estate type of place and it gets a little quiet towards the evening. The Sauna is old but has a respectable three floors of space to play. It is relatively clean with no bad smells at all. 

First of all, as a stocky guy, Forest 52 was welcoming and the guys were not rude or discriminate you for being a little bigger. Infact this sauna tends to attract the larger guys, darker skinned and their admirers. Of the several times i have gone to this sauna i only had one bad experience, but the rest of the time was always fun and exciting. 

I have met some of the nicest guys in this sauna who were respectful of your space, kind, loving and at the same time know how to have a fun and wild time. Without going into too much detail or writing a novel here, I felt accepted as a person here. I know its sounds like a cliche, but as many of us can relate, when you have faced discrimination within the gay community, its nice to feel accepted - even if it is for that evening at the sauna. 

I miss Forest 52. I look forward to returning when things get better. 

Jak

Good to know that Forest 52 is welcoming to us bigger guys. Will need to check it out once the MCO is lifted.

18 hours ago, Jak27 said:

Dark room, small sauna, medium steam room, open showers  and a roof top gym and lounge area. most of the action is in the darkroom of course. and two private rooms. 

Thanks. Ppl naked at sauna or steam room? Do u think the place is hygiene and clean?

2 hours ago, Guest Normal Gay Person said:

Tried a couple of times as i stay nearby, maybe first time he massage u properly, after that, started to lazy, act funny by checking your asshole, etc asking what is that and this, act pity so that u will give him more money, lol. not worth it anymore now to go massage with him.

Geez... Thanks for your advise. 

On 1/13/2021 at 2:59 PM, Braun said:

Tried Tantara for the first time before the lockdown. I booked David via WhatsApp for a 90-min massage.

The massage was so-so. Too much emphasis on the back and not enough strength (although to be fair, I did not ask him to press harder).

Things got better in the second half of the massage because I get to see his body while he's massaging. He's fully clothed but the pecs and the biceps are all bulging - it was a feast for the eyes. However, from time to time he looks at himself in the mirror while massaging me with one hand, which is a bit of a turnoff.

Towards the end of the massage, he asked me if I want to be massaged down there and I agreed of course. He started stroking my cock and made some small talk. When we became more comfortable, I asked him if I can touch him. I was actually expecting no for an answer (since he was fully clothed and all) but said yes.

I immediately went for the pecs and the biceps, feeling them up with one hand. I couldn't get enough, so I asked if I can sit up without leaving the bed. When he agreed, I partially lifted his shirt to expose his huge chest and started sucking his nipples. My hand grabbed his ass and went to feel the bulge in his pants. He was soft, which I didn't mind, and I didn't bother to slide my hand inside his pants.

I said I am close to cumming and asked if we can change to my favorite handjob position - basically him stroking me from behind as if I am stroking myself. He obliged and I came shortly afterwards.

I returned to supine position after I came due to exhaustion but he still gave me a few more strokes with a smile.

I have to say, he has one of the best bodies I have seen among the masseurs I've tried. It's just unfortunate that there's very limited things that I can do to enjoy it, not to mention the average massaging skills.

It was a good experience, but I will most likely not return for a second try.

any pic of david? 

Guest Old uncle
On 1/15/2021 at 10:24 PM, Jak27 said:

Sauna Chronicles.

So just like many of us, i am at home bored and miss interacting with people. I just wanted to share some of my fond memories of going to the sauna in Kuala Lumpur. I used to frequent at OTOT- the maze of fantasies as i would like to call it. However due to the pandemic, just like many business, the sauna is now closed, hopefully not forever. 

In the meantime I discovered Forest 52 sauna and a couple others. Forest 52 is housed in what looks like an industrial estate type of place and it gets a little quiet towards the evening. The Sauna is old but has a respectable three floors of space to play. It is relatively clean with no bad smells at all. 

First of all, as a stocky guy, Forest 52 was welcoming and the guys were not rude or discriminate you for being a little bigger. Infact this sauna tends to attract the larger guys, darker skinned and their admirers. Of the several times i have gone to this sauna i only had one bad experience, but the rest of the time was always fun and exciting. 

I have met some of the nicest guys in this sauna who were respectful of your space, kind, loving and at the same time know how to have a fun and wild time. Without going into too much detail or writing a novel here, I felt accepted as a person here. I know its sounds like a cliche, but as many of us can relate, when you have faced discrimination within the gay community, its nice to feel accepted - even if it is for that evening at the sauna. 

Jak

What about old uncles?

I used to visit Senses when I go to KL. Best place for old man like me because those who like old men will chase me there.

Now don't know where they all go.

21 minutes ago, Guest Old uncle said:

What about old uncles?

I used to visit Senses when I go to KL. Best place for old man like me because those who like old men will chase me there.

Exactly, I hope when things get better there will be a sauna for oldermen and their admirers like Senses again :( 

9 hours ago, Guest Old uncle said:

What about old uncles?

Hi uncle.  How to contact you? Join membership free on BW then only able to send Private messages.. hahaha 

Edited by Daddyhunter

Sauna Chronicles.

Jak

Hi talking of 52 forest, I am a regular visitor of 52 forest, sad due to MCO cant go.

This place is clean and hygienic. I generally visit when have less crowd, maximum of 5-6 is preferred for me. I am a practicing nudist, so i dont like people staring at me. However, I wud really appreciate fellow people to be nude if they want to. In case u want something, directly approach, but pls dont stare and make other uncomfortable.

I generally visit after office, around 7.30 when its dark. I switch off the roof top gym lights making it dark so that I can do my workout naked. Also by 8.30, people starts going, so remains only those who are like-minded or those with whom you are already comfortable being nude. 

The only place I wear my towel is at the changing room which is at 1st floor.

Hope MCO is gone soon so that I can go there again and practice my nudism.

On 1/13/2021 at 5:26 PM, Bruce124 said:

hi, wanna share review for NSK fresh m2m:

had fullpackage service with him at the centre today. his first customer of the day. he brush his teeth before the session which is good.then he enter the room n start undress himself.the session start with massage which for me is not that great.he had strong stroke on massage but often repeat stroking at same area only wity same style of stroke.after around 15 mins, he start using oil and rub it all over my body which is nice, very sensual.then he clean the remain oil with tissue and the fun part began.He has a lean fit body type with has some muscle but not so bulky (but he abit shorter than me < 164cm). he start lick my nipple n give me BJ. then he kiss me till my by tool become hard.he climb upto the top of me n direct my tool towards his hole. we had a good time.then i throw him to the bed n start appreciating his body.he start moaning which turns me even hornier.then i rimmed him till i cum.i return the favor by BJ n HJ him till he cum.he then invite me for shower together.he clean me up with loft filled with soap. then he start BJ me again in the shower.i was too exhausted to cum again but it was so great.Overall i had a wonderful session with him.would consider a session with him again in the future.

attitude: 8/10 (smile n polite, not so talkative)

body: 8/10 (lean fit with adequate muscle n abs, though small built)

massage: 4/10 (not a good massage technique but become sensual once he apply oil)

sex: 9/10 (he basically open for everything include kissing)

i rarely share review but he deserve a good review 🙂

16105284877571004146989.jpg

He look handosme...

can he be top as well?

would love to try him

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
3 hours ago, bbmly said:

any sauna that has been reopened around KL? 

from kakiku google maps info, it say weekend open at 3pm. myb open

miss going there alot. any going this evening?

2 minutes ago, Swimr said:

Are you sure. The papasan just sent me a list of masseur available

I went to the centre yesterday. The gate was locked. Their sign board has also no more lights. Since they send to you, it would be great if you could advise us whether they are still in operation

7 minutes ago, intoxicator said:

I went to the centre yesterday. The gate was locked. Their sign board has also no more lights. Since they send to you, it would be great if you could advise us whether they are still in operation

You need to contact the papasan then he will arrange for the masseur to bring you in. It's all locked otherwise

Sauna Chronicles.

Jak

yes I too like 52 forest better than any other sauna.

Guest Guest

Can anyone recommend a good incall massage preferably in SS2/Uptown/DJ area ?

Preferably not the straight massage shops =D

Many thanks in advance

I had session with adian 

Physics : 10/10

Face : 5/10 ?

Massage wise it was good and he cracked my back and it was kinda sensual but i had better. 

We agreed on extra and then he started licking my chest & armpits. We did 69 and rim me as well. His tools is big probably 7.5 & thick as well? Idk. However, the whole session was unpleasant and painful for me that i had to ask him to stop many times. And i asked him to wear condom which he did but when he cum then only i realised that he has taken off the condom. (Basically we did bareback) he want to continue but i declined but ended up we did dry humping and he cum 2rd on my abs and hj me. 

Honestly between him and giorgio i would go for giorgio as it is more enjoyable. And unprotected sex is a no for me. 

Guest Guest SSP
1 hour ago, UnO said:

I had session with adian 

Physics : 10/10

Face : 5/10 ?

Massage wise it was good and he cracked my back and it was kinda sensual but i had better. 

We agreed on extra and then he started licking my chest & armpits. We did 69 and rim me as well. His tools is big probably 7.5 & thick as well? Idk. However, the whole session was unpleasant and painful for me that i had to ask him to stop many times. And i asked him to wear condom which he did but when he cum then only i realised that he has taken off the condom. (Basically we did bareback) he want to continue but i declined but ended up we did dry humping and he cum 2rd on my abs and hj me. 

Honestly between him and giorgio i would go for giorgio as it is more enjoyable. And unprotected sex is a no for me. 

Hi, how much you paid for extra?

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.