Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Bottom
18 hours ago, UnO said:

I had session with adian 

Physics : 10/10

Face : 5/10 ?

Massage wise it was good and he cracked my back and it was kinda sensual but i had better. 

We agreed on extra and then he started licking my chest & armpits. We did 69 and rim me as well. His tools is big probably 7.5 & thick as well? Idk. However, the whole session was unpleasant and painful for me that i had to ask him to stop many times. And i asked him to wear condom which he did but when he cum then only i realised that he has taken off the condom. (Basically we did bareback) he want to continue but i declined but ended up we did dry humping and he cum 2rd on my abs and hj me. 

Honestly between him and giorgio i would go for giorgio as it is more enjoyable. And unprotected sex is a no for me. 

Agree..not as enjoyable for me too. His dick is definitely not 7.5 la..I would say it's around 6 ish.  Somehow I didn't feel his chemistry..

2 hours ago, Guest Bottom said:

Agree..not as enjoyable for me too. His dick is definitely not 7.5 la..I would say it's around 6 ish.  Somehow I didn't feel his chemistry..

Chemistry with me was ok and his dick probably 6.5 - 7? Not sure man. Cos mine is 6 and he definitely bigger than mine. 

On 3/8/2021 at 9:33 PM, UnO said:

I had session with adian 

Massage wise it was good and he cracked my back and it was kinda sensual but i had better. 

We agreed on extra and then he started licking my chest & armpits. We did 69 and rim me as well. His tools is big probably 7.5 & thick as well? Idk. However, the whole session was unpleasant and painful for me that i had to ask him to stop many times. And i asked him to wear condom which he did but when he cum then only i realised that he has taken off the condom. (Basically we did bareback) he want to continue but i declined but ended up we did dry humping and he cum 2rd on my abs and hj me. 

Honestly between him and giorgio i would go for giorgio as it is more enjoyable. And unprotected sex is a no for me. 

Any pics of him? tried to look for it here but didnt find it

I had session with adian 

Hi uno. Where is adian yea..sorry didnt follow very long due to mco. Is it a spa..to meet adian?

9 minutes ago, ct2005 said:

If I am not mistaken, he is “Kamarul“

He looks so much different now till i cant recognize him.

I tried Kamarul few years ago and the experience wasn't good. He just rushed back from somewhere so he was sweating. I can even feel his sweat dripping on my body while performing the massage. And that time his body wasn't that ripped or muscular

2 hours ago, ild2022 said:

He looks so much different now till i cant recognize him.

I tried Kamarul few years ago and the experience wasn't good. He just rushed back from somewhere so he was sweating. I can even feel his sweat dripping on my body while performing the massage. And that time his body wasn't that ripped or muscular

•  

So he is Kamarul. Review seems average. How was the service?

I think that photo might have been taken more than 5 years ago. He looked so young & body still not as ripped.

Last year MCO when I tried him, he was quite bulky ... massage was so-so as usual ... slow, limited type of strokes, repeating the same stroke on my back countless times ... he was "panting" & sweating in a squat position when doing the massage.

Basically, I know I could not expect a good massage from him or from most of the currently available masseurs. I just like to hug him at the very end. I really missed those Nepalese masseurs.

Edited by ct2005

On 3/7/2021 at 6:01 PM, intoxicator said:

Sempurna closed down

They operate by appointment only. I was there last week

On 3/8/2021 at 3:46 PM, Guest Sempurna said:

Not recommended. He is Pakistani not eurasian. Their are many bad reviews about him in this forum.

He is the Younger Ali I reviewed about. Nice body but the fun was not fun. Massage decent 

I had session with adian 

when was this? Went to Sempurna last 2 weeks, but he’s not on the list.

Guest B4T88

Has anyone tried Cool from Fresh 2? I’m thinking to go there to meet my favourite Giorgio, but Cool looks tempting too. Thanks

Or should I get both instead? 😜

4 hours ago, Guest B4T88 said:

Has anyone tried Cool from Fresh 2? I’m thinking to go there to meet my favourite Giorgio, but Cool looks tempting too. Thanks

Or should I get both instead? 😜

Not worth your time. Finishes before stipulated time and quite demanding. Bottom versatile. Better stick with Giorgio. 

On 3/10/2021 at 12:37 AM, Nanda said:

Hi guys. Any latest feedbacks on forest 52. Never been..can anyone update. Is it similar to thermos? I heard the gym u be naked? R they open

I was there two weeks ago,it is different from thermos in term of the customers mix as well as the ambience, Forest 52 is more like a community sauna while thermos attracts tourists. 
is not true that the gym need to be naked, but is up to your own choice .I saw 2 customers were naked in the gym but not all. 

they are opened and you need to scan the QR code before entering into the sauna. 
I had also tried the massage there , not bad !

1 hour ago, Herbert said:

I was there two weeks ago,it is different from thermos in term of the customers mix as well as the ambience, Forest 52 is more like a community sauna while thermos attracts tourists. 
is not true that the gym need to be naked, but is up to your own choice .I saw 2 customers were naked in the gym but not all. 

they are opened and you need to scan the QR code before entering into the sauna. 
I had also tried the massage there , not bad !

52forest I feel is better than anyother sauna. If u choose to be naked or with towel, its up to ur choice. Less crowd is better

8 hours ago, Daddyhunter said:

Hello HC! Any more sessions on that macho China daddy from Pavillion shopping centre downtown KL? Hehehe

Been seeing him two more times since MCO. Still enjoy him so much. Sadly no fun and he is just very focused to give u a good massage 

Guest sedapsedap

I went to sempurna today, by appointment and got masseur name Ice..got real massage, he got big dick too , satisfied with his service..and yes, sempurna still operating

3 hours ago, hornychub said:

Been seeing him two more times since MCO. Still enjoy him so much. Sadly no fun and he is just very focused to give u a good massage 

Okay. Sounds great! Shame still no fun, but perhaps you can drop small hints and get flirty with strong daddy? Hahaha. Complement him on his muscular arms? Manly vibes? ;)

18 hours ago, H.W said:

do they providde happy ending? is a gay massage center?

Yeah, how's sweater? Also... Where is it?

All in all, then, the open saunas in KL are:

- Sweaters

- Sauna 52 near Titiwangsa

- Oops near Maluri

- Chakra near KL Sentral 

- other..?

Kakiku, Thermos, OTOT and Mandi Manda still closed, right?

2 minutes ago, Fedpassion said:

- Sweaters

- Oops near Maluri

- Chakra near KL Sentral 

- other..?

Thermos open entry RM30/-

24 minutes ago, Fedpassion said:

- Sweaters

- Oops near Maluri

- Chakra near KL Sentral 

- other..?

I called 52forest yesterday, they say open until 9pm. my worry is, is it safe?

Just now, Guest sedapsedap said:

I went to sempurna today, by appointment and got masseur name Ice..got real massage, he got big dick too , satisfied with his service..and yes, sempurna still operating

how much was the damage? Is ice top or bottom? :P

2 hours ago, Tony Man said:

I called 52forest yesterday, they say open until 9pm. my worry is, is it safe?

I think visiting Sauna is always at your own risk as none is able to tell you whether is completely safe or not.
But in term of safety measure of pandemic I think 52 follow it closely on the SOP.  You will notice that most customers wear mask even in sauna ,gym and steam room  besides scanning the QR code and temperature taking.

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.