Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

1 hour ago, Herbert said:

I think visiting Sauna is always at your own risk as none is able to tell you whether is completely safe or not.
But in term of safety measure of pandemic I think 52 follow it closely on the SOP.  You will notice that most customers wear mask even in sauna ,gym and steam room  besides scanning the QR code and temperature taking.

great. yeah i have seen that

On 3/11/2021 at 4:28 PM, Tony Man said:

how safe is sweaters? Is it crowded? I am in KL, can travel to PJ?

I want to know too how is the crowd at sweaters these days? I had some fun there before the mco, but I think I was not daring enough back then hehe. Feel like going again and this time be a little more naughty. 

3 minutes ago, kinky_butt said:

I want to know too how is the crowd at sweaters these days? I had some fun there before the mco, but I think I was not daring enough back then hehe. Feel like going again and this time be a little more naughty. 

its a good place to be nude...atleast I am nude when in sweaters

4 minutes ago, Tony Man said:

its a good place to be nude...atleast I am nude when in sweaters

Oh yah I was nude too when I went there last time hehe. I even wore my buttplug there, but I was too shy to bend over to show people...

6 minutes ago, kinky_butt said:

Oh yah I was nude too when I went there last time hehe. I even wore my buttplug there, but I was too shy to bend over to show people...

Oh nice....I just stripped, put the towel around my neck and walked inside. I went deep inside and lie down on mattress and let anybody to touch me...what a time...

Guest mrhohoho

desperate for massage. my urut kampung expert is outside selangor. so I'm stuck in selangor/KL. body feel so tight. anyone to recommend ? a real expert without hanky panky

37 minutes ago, kinky_butt said:

Ah sorry forgot to tag you in my reply. Sweaters is the one in Kelana Jaya, in the Parklane Commercial Hub hehe. 

Thx dude!!

Btw went to Oops! sauna tonight... Was a bit empty, but the cleanest I've ever been ;)

Guest Guest SSP
9 hours ago, Guest Meejan said:

Yesterday go sempurna and book arm,he look more2 cute than he pic.massage so good.recommended.

Do you have his pic?. I did contact sempurna..he did not send pic of any masseur named "arm"

10 hours ago, Guest mrhohoho said:

desperate for massage. my urut kampung expert is outside selangor. so I'm stuck in selangor/KL. body feel so tight. anyone to recommend ? a real expert without hanky panky

Brickfield will be your idea for blind people massage.

Guest mrhohoho
1 hour ago, Toiletfun said:

Brickfield will be your idea for blind people massage.

thanks. not all are good though. so hoping for something specific

24 minutes ago, thatquietboy said:

I read that Sweaters only accomodate 12 people at one time and need to do reservation, is it true? Because Im at Sunway and probably want to go there

12 people ah.... then got chance to play?

Guest Looking

Went to laksamana spa for a session.

Overall a very nice place to have good and rejuvenating massage. Took the full package which cost me around 200. The manhood treatment was very weird to me, but oddly satisfying. Will visit again but not anytime soon since its quite expensive though.

Any other spa like laksamana spa which worth to visit?

Guest Edmund
26 minutes ago, Guest Looking said:

Went to laksamana spa for a session.

Overall a very nice place to have good and rejuvenating massage. Took the full package which cost me around 200. The manhood treatment was very weird to me, but oddly satisfying. Will visit again but not anytime soon since its quite expensive though.

Any other spa like laksamana spa which worth to visit?

Long time since last visit to Spa Laksamana. way before 1st MCO. Yeah quite pricy but tally to the service that they provide. Worth every ringgit spent there. Perhaps there are new masseurs because as far as i know, one of the masseur that i always went for already left that place. Those who really wanted to have an amazing please go there.

Other than this place, i haven't found any that at the same par as Spa Laksamana. Or perhaps if any near to Spa Laksamana benchmark is Magic Men Touch in Jalan Kuching. As mentioned in the previous thread, the masseur used to work at Spa Laksamana. Some comments that the price much cheaper.

3 hours ago, kinky_butt said:

Been there only once, on a weekend a while back. I's a nice mix of old and young. I think there were like 10-12 people during my visit. 

thanks for the insight. I think i’ll drop by between 3 and 6pm on a weekday soon. Love older guys.

Guest Interested
15 hours ago, Guest Edmund said:

Long time since last visit to Spa Laksamana. way before 1st MCO. Yeah quite pricy but tally to the service that they provide. Worth every ringgit spent there. Perhaps there are new masseurs because as far as i know, one of the masseur that i always went for already left that place. Those who really wanted to have an amazing please go there.

Other than this place, i haven't found any that at the same par as Spa Laksamana. Or perhaps if any near to Spa Laksamana benchmark is Magic Men Touch in Jalan Kuching. As mentioned in the previous thread, the masseur used to work at Spa Laksamana. Some comments that the price much cheaper.

magic men touch got full package?

On 3/13/2021 at 5:36 PM, Guest Edmund said:

Is the masseur random or let you choose after you reached? I went to their website but the pictures wont load, and booking steps didn't show options for masseur as well (I stopped at Personal Detail Step)

EDIT: Is B2B different than Full Package? I am still a bit confused about the terms used here and review website. 

Edited by TYMUS97

Guest Laksamana
1 hour ago, TYMUS97 said:

Is the masseur random or let you choose after you reached? I went to their website but the pictures wont load, and booking steps didn't show options for masseur as well (I stopped at Personal Detail Step)

EDIT: Is B2B different than Full Package? I am still a bit confused about the terms used here and review website. 

You meant at Laksamana? You cannot choose the therapist. Mind you, they also didnt offer any B2B package. Its a legit spa with professional touch.

I recently went to Sempurna after months of MCO. After inquiring the papax, I saw a new face named Abid. He is mixed Pakistani according to him. Chose him as the picture seems piqued my interest. Upon arrival, he ushered me in immediately.

In the room, I stripped naked so did him except left his boxer on. His body is average, neither toned nor chub. As I lied down, he started to rub as in to massage. At first I thought maybe just his way of doing it. Next thing he asked me if I want to have fun. That very moment simply turned me off. I was barely in the mood, the touch was simply not sensual.

I gave it a chance thinking that maybe his not at good at touching but better actual massage. Man, I was not impressed. Since it was already well into the 15 minutes, I could only let it go on. Of course, I wanna make the best of my money. He gave me a hand job but darn it was kind of awkward work.

He finished me off and he went out to shower before I did. I came back and check the clock, it was barely 30min had elapsed. I paid him a hundred. At first he was a bit unhappy and I said it was barely an hour time spent. He accepted without much word. Franky, I think I was being generous to give that much for unsatisfactory service.

Despite the let down, one thing that brighten me a bit was another visitor who tapped my hip as we passed by each other on the hallway. He's a bit short but with good stature and smile, I love that. If you're reading this, dm me 😉.

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.