KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Edmund
On 3/14/2021 at 9:05 AM, Guest Interested said:

magic men touch got full package?

Yes. Last time went there, there were several packages. You may ask the masseur

Guest Edmund
14 hours ago, TYMUS97 said:

Is the masseur random or let you choose after you reached? I went to their website but the pictures wont load, and booking steps didn't show options for masseur as well (I stopped at Personal Detail Step)

EDIT: Is B2B different than Full Package? I am still a bit confused about the terms used here and review website. 

First time i went there, i didn't choose any. But later, i got the same masseur. During the appointment, they did ask to get same masseur or to chance to another masseur. But there was one time, the masseur i used to get the massage from was on holiday, So i was offered to another masseur. 

Guest Edmund
13 hours ago, Guest Laksamana said:

You meant at Laksamana? You cannot choose the therapist. Mind you, they also didnt offer any B2B package. Its a legit spa with professional touch.

agree with you. 

2 hours ago, mysterious slacker said:

Had so much fun in sweater yesterday although majority were chubby guys. However, I managed to have 4P lite fun with 3 uncles. Looking forward to more action in the next visit. Hehe 

Thats hot. How many people were there yesterday? I was tempted to go but got busy last min. 

1 hour ago, kinky_butt said:

Thats hot. How many people were there yesterday? I was tempted to go but got busy last min. 

Around 10-15. But majority are really chubby type and 3 of them look like Sumo Wrestlers..  Indeed, it's hot and excited. I was actually having fun with an uncle while watching by few audiences. 2 audiences later joined us by caressing our body and dick, so I end up sucked both of them.. putting 2 cocks into my mouth while getting rimmed and sucked. Nice experience. 

Guest Massage

Any home based/incall massage therapist around kl region that gives good massage and also extra service/HE? 

Since mco last year alot of guys left malaysia. And also past few months since the spike of cases, many of the old timers like eddy, paul scot garden etc are not doing massage anymore till the whole covid situation clears up. 

35 minutes ago, Guest Massage said:

Any home based/incall massage therapist around kl region that gives good massage and also extra service/HE? 

Since mco last year alot of guys left malaysia. And also past few months since the spike of cases, many of the old timers like eddy, paul scot garden etc are not doing massage anymore till the whole covid situation clears up. 

Hi send me email on ilovemassagekl@gmail.com. I am massage therapist in KL

8 hours ago, mysterious slacker said:

Had so much fun in sweater yesterday although majority were chubby guys. However, I managed to have 4P lite fun with 3 uncles. Looking forward to more action in the next visit. Hehe 

Did sweater bring back their nude night? 

On 3/14/2021 at 2:17 PM, Terence550 said:

Any home men massage Subang or Pj?

http://www.happychowder.com 

Edited by Spinbomb

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

On 3/12/2021 at 12:54 PM, Herbert said:

I think visiting Sauna is always at your own risk as none is able to tell you whether is completely safe or not.
But in term of safety measure of pandemic I think 52 follow it closely on the SOP.  You will notice that most customers wear mask even in sauna ,gym and steam room  besides scanning the QR code and temperature taking.

Is going to 52Forest safe? By safe I mean, police raids...pls advice.

The fines are huge these days.

Guest Guest
24 minutes ago, Tony Man said:

Is going to 52Forest safe? By safe I mean, police raids...pls advice.

The fines are huge these days.

Places like these go at your own risk I would say. Usually massage and saunas don have license to operate that’s why authorities can go raid. 

When to Oops at Desa Pandan last weekend and the crowd was ok. I just went there for a massage and sadly, they are changing the whole new masseurs which were very unfamiliar. 

Oops used to have very good selection of masseurs, (and their dicks too haha) but not as far as my current visit. 

Well had few lite fun with the patrons there. Few matured mascular guys too. Few daddies. What I can say, the crowds were equally balance mix of malay and chinese.

35 minutes ago, MalayB said:

When to Oops at Desa Pandan last weekend and the crowd was ok. I just went there for a massage and sadly, they are changing the whole new masseurs which were very unfamiliar. 

Oops used to have very good selection of masseurs, (and their dicks too haha) but not as far as my current visit. 

Well had few lite fun with the patrons there. Few matured mascular guys too. Few daddies. What I can say, the crowds were equally balance mix of malay and chinese.

Muscular daddies? Wow. 

3 hours ago, Rick0492 said:

M99 is steught pure top. Tom is versatile both are from Myanmar. M99 was my regular last time b4 1 mco but I didn't try Tom but I did ask when last time he was in jb. 

Is tom tool satisfying & his massage is good also?

6 hours ago, Rick0492 said:

M99 is steught pure top. Tom is versatile both are from Myanmar. M99 was my regular last time b4 1 mco but I didn't try Tom but I did ask when last time he was in jb. 

Thanks. I am assuming M99 is at least decent enough to be someone's (you in this case) regular.

Guest Maccy
1 hour ago, fetish69 said:

Miss mandi manda cant wait the travelling ban lifted.

Some people said its already open on friday, saturday and sunday. Can anyone go check haha. 

7 hours ago, Guest Maccy said:

Some people said its already open on friday, saturday and sunday. Can anyone go check haha. 

Already open. Went there last 2 weeks.

Guest Pandan Leaf

Hi peeps.

Need some help. Any suggestions for good massage and extra.

After the MCO..really need one session on this lorh...

Share contact or link

Guest PJman
7 hours ago, Guest Pandan Leaf said:

Hi peeps.

Need some help. Any suggestions for good massage and extra.

After the MCO..really need one session on this lorh...

Share contact or link

Aromann - Nabil 

Other continue below 

Ref for others too easy

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.