Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Honeybear
2 hours ago, noname999 said:

Rumour has it but is it for real?

I think it is true, I have his number and texted to check on him when I heard about his passing a while ago. His nephew replied and said that he has passed away due lung cancer. But I hope this is only his make up story to get away from his past! He is a very nice guy! 

Guest Honeybear
On 3/27/2021 at 9:26 PM, Guest mmccoo said:

any one has his contact, pls share

I think he is attached to a centre - ordered him via puchong centre. 

He is a very nice guy, uncle daddy kind of built - wont rush into stuff and ensure I received the relaxing massage before proceed to fun. We didnt do fucking, but the lite fun was so passionate where he licked my nipples and kissed me so nicely. He wasnt those fantastic masseur where body is perfectly built nor fuck greatly (based on his way of progressing stuffs, I think he wont those fuck u until you moan like crazy type la)

Ours were just lite fun, and end up he cum on my face. I still do miss his hot man sauce, yum! 

I would recommend him to those who likes more matured kind of guys! Will order him again!

Guest Mmccoo
1 hour ago, Guest Honeybear said:

I think he is attached to a centre - ordered him via puchong centre. 

He is a very nice guy, uncle daddy kind of built - wont rush into stuff and ensure I received the relaxing massage before proceed to fun. We didnt do fucking, but the lite fun was so passionate where he licked my nipples and kissed me so nicely. He wasnt those fantastic masseur where body is perfectly built nor fuck greatly (based on his way of progressing stuffs, I think he wont those fuck u until you moan like crazy type la)

Ours were just lite fun, and end up he cum on my face. I still do miss his hot man sauce, yum! 

I would recommend him to those who likes more matured kind of guys! Will order him again!

What is puchong Centre? Any contact for that place?

2 hours ago, Guest Mmccoo said:

What is puchong Centre? Any contact for that place?

His name is Wan from Perak.A soft spoken man about 165cm tall,he has the soft and hugable daddy muscle.

Penis about 5.5 inch with a sizable mushroom head.

He works in Sempurna Avenue in Cheras.You can search for the centers number to make appointment.

Guest justsomeone
On 11/1/2020 at 3:02 PM, Sudu said:

Race got nothing to do with cleanliness or penis size zzzz. 

agree on the cleanliness but race definitely has to do with the penis size, not saying all will be big cocks, but generally black guys have longer and thicker cocks compare to asians 

12 hours ago, matt122333 said:

His name is Wan from Perak.A soft spoken man about 165cm tall,he has the soft and hugable daddy muscle.

Penis about 5.5 inch with a sizable mushroom head.

He works in Sempurna Avenue in Cheras.You can search for the centers number to make appointment.

I couldn't find his contacts. Any shares? 

Guest FRESH SIMON
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

011 5162 1106  ask for simon

Is it even safe to try calling now after they got raided? Who knows who has the phone now and who is responding.  Their regular 016-210-6420 number is still active on WhatsApp, but who knows if the phones were seized during the raid? Does anyone have an idea?

On 4/1/2021 at 10:05 PM, Yaletown said:

He fucked me like a horse at the sauna once.  Came  deep and strong inside my ass.  I could only take 2 or 3 more after him as my ass was on fire!😍

Wow u must be over the moon and which sauna is that

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest FRESH SIMON said:

Is it even safe to try calling now after they got raided? Who knows who has the phone now and who is responding.  Their regular 016-210-6420 number is still active on WhatsApp, but who knows if the phones were seized during the raid? Does anyone have an idea?

This is the alternative number bcos the previous number is known by the authorities.

2 hours ago, Guest Maccy said:

Thunder used to be his name.Small cock cannot get hard and demanding. Many here say already.

Agree. Had him once and very demanding. Not as muscular as his photo. Lousy massage, not worth to try. 

If he treats his customer better ie good massage and friendly im sure we dont really bother about his small cock. 

Guest Thunder enquiry
3 hours ago, Guest Maccy said:

Thunder used to be his name.Small cock cannot get hard and demanding. Many here say already.

Is he as muscular as his picture? He asking to transfer half first and pay the remaining half cash. 

On 3/31/2021 at 11:07 PM, nathaniel said:

Looks like nobody really knows about this. I am also looking for recommendations. 

There was one at healthland pyramid, the name is LEK (I think). But not sure if he’s still there.

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, G_M said:

1 warning point to the member account for posting as guest and for spamming the forum with unsolicited ads.

This aqua talk cock.Pretending to know the member account and giving warning points. 

Guest Guest
26 minutes ago, ZxZxZx said:

Erm that's the administrator of this forum. Maybe can see log in from same IP addresses?

How is he going to check for the ip add among so many members? And with vpn it’s virtually impossible. 

Guest Sauna addict
16 minutes ago, Guest First said:

Anyone going to mandi manda today?

Went to MM yesterday (3/4 Sat afternoon) and it was not open. Waited until 5.10pm before I left and went to 52 Forest instead. Saw a few guys hanging around outside but the usual attendant was not around to let ppl in. I guess it was closed.

Guest First
15 minutes ago, Guest Sauna addict said:

Went to MM yesterday (3/4 Sat afternoon) and it was not open. Waited until 5.10pm before I left and went to 52 Forest instead. Saw a few guys hanging around outside but the usual attendant was not around to let ppl in. I guess it was closed.

I see, thanks for the info. I thought I can go there for my first sauna experience because I see some comments on they open weekend from 5-9pm. 

How was your experience in 52 forest? 

Guest Sauna addict
13 minutes ago, Guest First said:

I see, thanks for the info. I thought I can go there for my first sauna experience because I see some comments on they open weekend from 5-9pm. 

How was your experience in 52 forest? 

MM used to open at 4pm, so I didn’t wait too long after 5pm, assuming it was closed. 

52 Forest is not as nice at MM, less crowd and not much air conditioning inside. I find it dark and stuffy. The rooftop area is nice and airy but still too warm to hang around on a hot day.

Crowd wise, mostly Malay and Chinese daddies. Manage to play with a chinese muscle uncle, indian big cock guy, and two malay bear - quite a good haul yesterday. I arrived at 5.40pm and by the time I left at 8pm, the place was quite empty. 

Guest First
20 minutes ago, Guest Sauna addict said:

MM used to open at 4pm, so I didn’t wait too long after 5pm, assuming it was closed. 

52 Forest is not as nice at MM, less crowd and not much air conditioning inside. I find it dark and stuffy. The rooftop area is nice and airy but still too warm to hang around on a hot day.

Crowd wise, mostly Malay and Chinese daddies. Manage to play with a chinese muscle uncle, indian big cock guy, and two malay bear - quite a good haul yesterday. I arrived at 5.40pm and by the time I left at 8pm, the place was quite empty. 

Daddies are sexy (yum) but still wish can fun with different age of people and some guys around my age. Anyone here knows the operating hours for MM? 

Guest Guest
40 minutes ago, fetish69 said:

Wow love his bulge and bod how much he charge for massage and happy ending

U obviously nvr read the comments here by other members abt Mike. He already passed away. Maybe u can book and try him in the otherworld since its ghost festival now. Do let us know the experience. 

25 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Tried before. Used to work in Fresh but now freelance. Very big cock and versatile top. Friendly person and from Vietnam. 

is he as fit as his pictures? How’s the massage?

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.