Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

3 hours ago, Guest BaconBall said:

Hey guys, is the number in fresh website legit? Called few time but none pick up.

please call  013 6022719 if you want to go to the cheras branch and  017 2608861 at the tmn desa branch.Both of them at the centres are very pleasant and gives all the information you want.The guy answering the no listed is often rude and unpleasant since itis for outcall only

On 3/15/2017 at 11:55 PM, Mike Sanuk said:

Hi to all, can also try this Chn guy from KL, Mike Chan. Does a good job too...pm me should u guys need his number.

Btw...all btms will be happy (I'm sure u guys know what I mean, don't have to spell it out loud here, right?)

pm me his contact,plz.thks

On Wed Mar 15 2017 at 11:55 PM, Mike Sanuk said:

Hi to all, can also try this Chn guy from KL, Mike Chan. Does a good job too...pm me should u guys need his number.

Btw...all btms will be happy (I'm sure u guys know what I mean, don't have to spell it out loud here, right?)

Mind pm me too? Thanks!

Hello

My name is Arie. Im 33 years old from Indonesia. Im chubby hairy guy with 171cm height and 112kg weight. 

Im offering traditional massage. Pure massage and professional service. With aroma theraphy oil and traditional products

Im offering the package service :

* traditional relaxing body massage 60minutes : RM90

* traditional relaxing body massage + face mask 75minutes : RM100
* traditional relaxing body massage + body scrub 75minutes : RM100
* traditional relaxing body massage + face  mask + body scrub 90minutes : RM110

I will be in Kuala Lumpur this week from tuesday to monday. I stay at KL Sentral area. Pm me for reservation or add my Line or whatsapp me

Line id : riejal30

Whatsapp : +6281269295735

Thank you :)

pm pls

PM me !!!

thanks.

5 hours ago, romeooug said:

Wow...the amount of response makes me curious... please pm me details...

Yeah, but not even one of them bother to report their experience, which also makes me curious lol

3 hours ago, Hardact said:

I already did, but guess you guys are just too lazy to scroll back and do your homework

I did read yours, not much of a review rather just a sentence or 2. Wanted to know his massage skills, his services, rating? Just saying he is good and handsome really adds to the curiosity. Not pointing to anyone but this forum really lack the field reports and review nowadays. Missed the old days :)

Edited by Sudu

7 hours ago, Guest Klkk said:

Anyone have feed back on Calvin from sri damansara? 

Calvin is a decent guy. Tall, moderately muscular. He does the treatment in his house. 

Great skills, more shiatsu style, include urut batin but not sensual. No hanky panky. Really just massage. 

Massage skills 8/10

5 hours ago, maleire said:

You curious? Forgotten about what I told you? :)

Lol more like wondering about all these requests for his number and only 1-2 people actually share their experience. 

18 hours ago, Sudu said:

Lol more like wondering about all these requests for his number and only 1-2 people actually share their experience. 

I think it is not a big secret... anyway his massage skill is ok, not great but better than most boys. What makes him special is the boyfriend feeling. It is easy to fall for somebody like that but always have to remember we are just his clients. His photos are accurate, no photoshop and recent.

18 hours ago, Sudu said:

Oh? From "not even one" sharing the experience now it's up to 1-2? Be more consistent lah, bro. If you want others to share their experience, it's a good idea to start off with yours first.

Tried jade from fresh tmn desa branch last week. Photo looks better than person. He is from vietnam. Rather quiet person initially but i guess its due to language barrier bc he couldn't speak English well. Used google translate to chat with him. Didn't really know how to massage (but then again we don't go there for the massage right :) )b2b was done early in the massage n it was ok. Average body but nice dick(maybe abt 6"?) fyi fresh has increased their b2b price. Its rm 88 now. Initially wanted to book fresh the masseur but according to the captain he only does outcall now. 

5 hours ago, fresh said:

Tried jade from fresh tmn desa branch last week. Photo looks better than person. He is from vietnam. Rather quiet person initially but i guess its due to language barrier bc he couldn't speak English well. Used google translate to chat with him. Didn't really know how to massage (but then again we don't go there for the massage right :) )b2b was done early in the massage n it was ok. Average body but nice dick(maybe abt 6"?) fyi fresh has increased their b2b price. Its rm 88 now. Initially wanted to book fresh the masseur but according to the captain he only does outcall now. 

Even normal massage is RM 70 instead of 65!

Guest willing
4 minutes ago, fresh said:

What to do.. petrol naik makan naik konek naik also if want gotta pay :) 

hahahaha..i love this...i wanna private message you about something...

:P

I need his number. Kindly pm. Thanks

16 hours ago, runeguy said:

hi i've saw a pamphlet from Mandi manda, stating there is a play from 24-26 March 2017 at nearby sri hartamas?

anyone aware of this? may i have further information? timing and price?

Referring to this play?

image.jpg

Edited by Herbert

On 25 March 2017 at 9:39 AM, crazyrightnow said:

What's the difference between masseurs with the word "special" on their photos on fresh website and those without? Bigger dicks? More expensive? 

It is more expensive than the normal masseurs e.g normal masseur is at RM 70 per hour and those rated with" special" is least at RM 100 per hour . Normally they are better in quality in term of  look,  body and massage skill compared to the normal one .

55 minutes ago, Guest Guest BB said:

Hi, anybody tried Alan from BBboy? Any comments?

Tried him bfore they move downstairs.while they were still bbboy n had b2b then. Massage was alright but i think he has attitude problem. Mayb he thinks he is too good looking? Anyway, u can always try n keep us updated :) 

I just tried Green from Freshm2m.

Highly recommended if you wanna have a good time. Massage ok2 lah, he told me he already 100% pressure, but I felt like it was 60%. He tried to please, but technique can be improved. He only does back massage (leg, but, back), then proceeds straight to fun time, which is where his strength shines. He is super fun, very comforting, very bf like, actually more like slutty bf. His lips and tongues goes everywhere you can imagine. He topped me as he said he's more top. Let's just say it was happy endings, multiple endings... hehe. Tipped him a bit, he returned some of the money saying it was too much. Refusing extra tips, he must have lotsa customers so rich... haha.

Showered together before and after. Kisses, but breath got a bit smoke smell, which is ok for me, but some may find it off. Body perfect, tattoo nice, face cute, active and always smiling, attitude straight and fun, not effeminate, someone who would be fun to hang around and be friends with. Most importantly he's Sabahan, so easy to communicate in Malay and English, no communication breakdown.

Edited by Raja Syiok

8 hours ago, Guest Guest BB said:

Hi, anybody tried Alan from BBboy? Any comments?

I like Alan, he's one of my favourites. I don't think he's got attitude to me at least, he always greets me with a smile, and never cuts short the massage. He's really good for massage btw. Body a bit flabbier now but who am I to judge lol. He's also a good vers.

3 hours ago, yexben said:

Am visiitng KL early next month, anyone keen to meet up at my hotel? Not into twinks or sissy and skinny.

You may send this message to Public Crusing KL thread in order to get more responses..

17 hours ago, Raja Syiok said:

I just tried Green from Freshm2m.

Highly recommended if you wanna have a good time. Massage ok2 lah, he told me he already 100% pressure, but I felt like it was 60%. He tried to please, but technique can be improved. He only does back massage (leg, but, back), then proceeds straight to fun time, which is where his strength shines. He is super fun, very comforting, very bf like, actually more like slutty bf. His lips and tongues goes everywhere you can imagine. He topped me as he said he's more top. Let's just say it was happy endings, multiple endings... hehe. Tipped him a bit, he returned some of the money saying it was too much. Refusing extra tips, he must have lotsa customers so rich... haha.

Showered together before and after. Kisses, but breath got a bit smoke smell, which is ok for me, but some may find it off. Body perfect, tattoo nice, face cute, active and always smiling, attitude straight and fun, not effeminate, someone who would be fun to hang around and be friends with. Most importantly he's Sabahan, so easy to communicate in Malay and English, no communication breakdown.

How much did you pay in the end if you don't mind sharing. Sometimes I don't know if I'm paying too much or too low.

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.