Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

13 hours ago, Enelym1978 said:

Back in KL this weekend. What's a good massage place in the center? I dont need anything extra. Just a good massage by male therapist. Spa or outcall. 

My personal favorite for good & hard massage is Terry at 88A Blind Massage Brickfields

9 hours ago, guestmly123 said:

Oops got massuer? Whats the rate?

sorry, never been to oops before. Only otot2 so far.

if i heard correctly rm80. comes with free access to the sauna, not sure of the massage duration tho. if anyone have tried, are the masseur there any good?

On 11/11/2022 at 3:58 PM, Enelym1978 said:

Back in KL this weekend. What's a good massage place in the center? I dont need anything extra. Just a good massage by male therapist. Spa or outcall. 

Tantara Man Spa at the Novotel Hotel in KL Excellent rooms, good massage and decent prices. All male masseurs.

https://www.tantaramenspa.com.my/

54 minutes ago, Guest Otot said:

How to go otot, i folo google map and reach the place, but dont see any signboard 🫠

Whenever i go, there is a guy in front of the staircase entrance. Just ask him. If nobody, there is red letterbox next to staircase entrance. Inside entrancr got another letterbox with otot2 sign

4 hours ago, guestmly123 said:

Whenever i go, there is a guy in front of the staircase entrance. Just ask him. If nobody, there is red letterbox next to staircase entrance. Inside entrancr got another letterbox with otot2 sign

ya found, i jus folo two guys enter haha

26 minutes ago, hornychub said:

Went to sauna yesterday and it was a pleasant day for me ❤️

Met a non-Chinese daddies that made my knees weak every time I see him there. I know that I'm not his type but he is happy with my service, and today he seemed to be in a good mood. I said hello and we had some small talk, could not take my eyes off his salt and pepper chest hair that perfectly complemented his dark skinned, toned dad bod. When he was working out or came out of sauna, there were droplets of sweat on his chest and biceps, I felt like I wanted to lick them off for him. Eventually he was ready to go and after I strongly recommended myself to service him and help him release, he led me into the dark room, but it was all full. Then we went into a shower cubicle. This was my second time getting this sexy daddy that walked out of my dreams, but first time having fun in bright settings where we could see each other. 

In the cubicle we waste no time to get out of our towels, he opened the shower and rinsed his body, and I wasted no time to wash his body for him. As he leaned against the wall, I received the signal and did not need to be told to get on my knees and kneel. His flaccid dick was already hanging in between his hairy thighs, and I put it all into my mouth. He was obviously enjoying and appreciating my effort as his eyes were shut and his thighs were trembling with the rhythm of my sucking. He got hard and it went so deep into my throat, ventured into depths not reached by anyone before. I was always more capable of handling a big cock compared to a small one.

Honestly, I was obsessed with this sexy man and this dick. I enjoyed being his cocksucker so much I started getting so wet down there. He pulled me up for an embrace and engulfed my lips. He was so passionate in his kissing and the taste intoxicated me. After he broke the kiss, I kissed and played both of his nipples with my tongue before trailing down to his enormous cock again. A few deep throatfucks in and he was ready to cum. I readied my breast as he came hard and was shaking hard. We showered together and this time I got his number which was the correct one ;) 

And then there was a really handsome white hair Chinese daddy who was wandering in the sauna. His chest and biceps ❤️ We expressed attraction for each other and he said he prefer romance. I told him if he needed me I'd be available for him anytime. Too bad another bear got him to cum in the end. Gorgeous man

For the first time in a long time, I had a good time chatting with other patrons in the sauna. I usually do not like to make friends in gay sauna, but today it felt nice and good. More love and less toxic behavior is the way to go!

It was around 7pm and not many people were still in the sauna. There was still this heavy smoker slim older man still around. Always thought his body was fucking sexy and I followed him into the dark sauna, reached out and he had already removed his towel. Body was so sexy! But hard to keep his erection. After almost 35 minutes only managed to make him cum. The cum shot out and caught me by surprise i gagged and choked, it was thick and felt like it had been a long time since any ejaculation was achieved lol. Glad to help uncle.

I just wish the place is more nicely renovated with better facilities like sofa etc. But glad to still have this kind of establishment to visit. Who knows might not have anymore after the government is formed ;) 

Which sauna? 

3 hours ago, hornychub said:

Went to sauna yesterday and it was a pleasant day for me ❤️

Met a non-Chinese daddies that made my knees weak every time I see him there. I know that I'm not his type but he is happy with my service, and today he seemed to be in a good mood. I said hello and we had some small talk, could not take my eyes off his salt and pepper chest hair that perfectly complemented his dark skinned, toned dad bod. When he was working out or came out of sauna, there were droplets of sweat on his chest and biceps, I felt like I wanted to lick them off for him. Eventually he was ready to go and after I strongly recommended myself to service him and help him release, he led me into the dark room, but it was all full. Then we went into a shower cubicle. This was my second time getting this sexy daddy that walked out of my dreams, but first time having fun in bright settings where we could see each other. 

In the cubicle we waste no time to get out of our towels, he opened the shower and rinsed his body, and I wasted no time to wash his body for him. As he leaned against the wall, I received the signal and did not need to be told to get on my knees and kneel. His flaccid dick was already hanging in between his hairy thighs, and I put it all into my mouth. He was obviously enjoying and appreciating my effort as his eyes were shut and his thighs were trembling with the rhythm of my sucking. He got hard and it went so deep into my throat, ventured into depths not reached by anyone before. I was always more capable of handling a big cock compared to a small one.

Honestly, I was obsessed with this sexy man and this dick. I enjoyed being his cocksucker so much I started getting so wet down there. He pulled me up for an embrace and engulfed my lips. He was so passionate in his kissing and the taste intoxicated me. After he broke the kiss, I kissed and played both of his nipples with my tongue before trailing down to his enormous cock again. A few deep throatfucks in and he was ready to cum. I readied my breast as he came hard and was shaking hard. We showered together and this time I got his number which was the correct one ;) 

And then there was a really handsome white hair Chinese daddy who was wandering in the sauna. His chest and biceps ❤️ We expressed attraction for each other and he said he prefer romance. I told him if he needed me I'd be available for him anytime. Too bad another bear got him to cum in the end. Gorgeous man

For the first time in a long time, I had a good time chatting with other patrons in the sauna. I usually do not like to make friends in gay sauna, but today it felt nice and good. More love and less toxic behavior is the way to go!

It was around 7pm and not many people were still in the sauna. There was still this heavy smoker slim older man still around. Always thought his body was fucking sexy and I followed him into the dark sauna, reached out and he had already removed his towel. Body was so sexy! But hard to keep his erection. After almost 35 minutes only managed to make him cum. The cum shot out and caught me by surprise i gagged and choked, it was thick and felt like it had been a long time since any ejaculation was achieved lol. Glad to help uncle.

I just wish the place is more nicely renovated with better facilities like sofa etc. But glad to still have this kind of establishment to visit. Who knows might not have anymore after the government is formed ;) 

non chinese daddies means what?..malay la...

Guest Borneo Native Massage Kuch
On 3/9/2022 at 9:34 PM, Guest Newbie said:

👱‍♂️ *MASSEURS AVAILABLE FOR TODAY*👱‍♂️

Alex (Chinese)
Kelvin (Chinese)
Big Sam (Chinese)
Jason (NEW CHINESE)
Paul (Native Sarawakian)
Ricky (NEW MALAY-Gym Trainer)
Johari (NEW MALAY)
Sunny (NEW PUNJABI-Muscular)

Any recommendation from Borneo?

Tried Big Sam due to good review, worse ever attitude for a masseur. He is arrogant with his massage technique if you are uncomfortable with his technique, ie your body feel stiff and pain/ can't relax yet when he is massaging. He will complain that it is very hard to massage you. If you don't talk much during the session, he said you were so rude to him. When left last 10 minutes, he will inform you and showing the face of lazy to massage, i asked him it was okay, he can fuck off. I complained to the counter guy about his attitude.

22 minutes ago, thickhead79 said:

Aromann Male Massage Therapy

i visit this 

try 90min massage Rm170 

no happy ending 

but i can said the massage is good

i nvn make appointment, but lucky got slot

worth to try 

service is good

Aromann is another one i was looking at, cos it's right infront of my hotel...
but looking at photos, Tantara looks nicer...

I'll try Tantara n report back this friday.. haha

9 hours ago, Nickstone said:

Aromann is another one i was looking at, cos it's right infront of my hotel...
but looking at photos, Tantara looks nicer...

I'll try Tantara n report back this friday.. haha

10 hours ago, thickhead79 said:

Aromann Male Massage Therapy

i visit this 

try 90min massage Rm170 

no happy ending 

but i can said the massage is good

i nvn make appointment, but lucky got slot

worth to try 

service is good

Both Tantara and Aromann give good massages. Aromann no hanky panky. Tantara the masseur will ask if you want. Aromann packages are more pricey. I always go Aromann for their boyzilian waxing + butt massage package. If you haven't tried their butt massage or butt facial, do go and try. Quite not bad.

2 hours ago, jbot1117 said:

Both Tantara and Aromann give good massages. Aromann no hanky panky. Tantara the masseur will ask if you want. Aromann packages are more pricey. I always go Aromann for their boyzilian waxing + butt massage package. If you haven't tried their butt massage or butt facial, do go and try. Quite not bad.

wahh.. ya i saw they hv butt massage on their site. made me super curious. But like u said, a bit more pricey..
Hmm... see lah, maybe i go tantara, and before i leave my trip i can try Aromann since it's so close... 

What do they do with butt massage actually? Any fingering..? lol.. i dunno how many ways u can massage a butt

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.