Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Calvin is Adian from Sempurna. Great body, good massage, but insists fucking bareback even after being reminded to wear condom.

He's one of the better options out there but I wouldn't burn RM250 for him. There are not a lot of good options unfortunately.

35 minutes ago, Guest Calvin said:

Calvin is Adian from Sempurna. Great body, good massage, but insists fucking bareback even after being reminded to wear condom.

He's one of the better options out there but I wouldn't burn RM250 for him. There are not a lot of good options unfortunately.

Bareback!!! Omg.. that's f-ing dangerous 

13 hours ago, Baredom said:

You mean tops don’t suck cock? But but… WHY??

i am not sure...but most of the time tops will say they are looking for bottoms to suck their cocks but they dont suck coz they top...

10 hours ago, Guest Calvin said:

sad thing is..the only thing nice about him is his body which he works out..

the face is ...i would say below average...

Guest yumyum93
11 minutes ago, iDeepThroat99 said:

ya ya.. me too.. most top i encounter is ask me to suck them, and after cum... just walk away..

true. most of them are like newcomer who like looking for service. rarely to see they will both satisfied

Guest yumyum93
11 minutes ago, iDeepThroat99 said:

ya ya.. me too.. most top i encounter is ask me to suck them, and after cum... just walk away..

true. most of them are like newcomer who like looking for service. rarely to see they will both satisfied

15 hours ago, Guest Boring Gay Sauna Scene said:

Don't waste your time on Oops, unless you want to spend your free time just standing in the narrow corridor. Very limited space to roam around, and only a few private rooms.

Mandi Manda was really the best place, its a shame that it closed down. Otot is distant second, much larger space to roam around but no privacy at all.

In places other than those three, I don't like the client base. Just not my type.

Agree. There was time where wet stim room smell like pee because was too crowded and people simply pee around. Hygiene is low when too crowded. Before MM close down, oops was nice place to go as less people and more comfortable. 

1 hour ago, nabalu99 said:

Agree. There was time where wet stim room smell like pee because was too crowded and people simply pee around. Hygiene is low when too crowded. Before MM close down, oops was nice place to go as less people and more comfortable. 

Sounds like going into dog kennel🤣🤣🤣🤣

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

2 hours ago, Baredom said:

So weird. I would imagine sucking someone off is independent of preferred sexual position. Maybe they were just shy? 

i think its just a top thing...most tops dont get any satisfaction in sucking cocks unlike bottoms...tops prefer to play with bottom's hole or nipples...

5 hours ago, JamesMark10 said:

do the guys at Borneo let you touch them?

Most of them yes, but it depends if they like you.

For Example, I really enjoy Paul & Big Sam's massage but they only jerk you and don't allow you to touch them. The urut batin part can get a bit mechanical

On 2/20/2023 at 4:47 PM, nabalu99 said:

Ya,Opps not a good place if appearance is just normal/not good looking. No market there and waste money. Now i think they increase to RM40?

it is not that bad lah...

I have only been there once, and managed to get fucked by two A-grade guys

It was Sunday early evening

Guest fed-up
On 2/20/2023 at 1:47 PM, nabalu99 said:

Ya,Opps not a good place if appearance is just normal/not good looking. No market there and waste money. Now i think they increase to RM40?

I do agree that people just keep walking round andn round with very little action. I believe its due to unbalance ratio of tops and bottoms. Most of them tend to be bottoms and thats why very hard to get any action. Most bottoms wont play with sisters...so all looking for tops but hard to find...

also many are so choosy..but they themself look like prawn face...

1 hour ago, Guest fed-up said:

I do agree that people just keep walking round andn round with very little action. I believe its due to unbalance ratio of tops and bottoms. Most of them tend to be bottoms and thats why very hard to get any action. Most bottoms wont play with sisters...so all looking for tops but hard to find...

also many are so choosy..but they themself look like prawn face...

not only opps. Other places are the same. People keep walking around and choosy. Not sure if they shy or what. Only bravely want to action in dark environment which is not my preference. feel weird touching in dark and not knowing was a human or ghost (haha).

18 hours ago, And then said:

it is not that bad lah...

I have only been there once, and managed to get fucked by two A-grade guys

It was Sunday early evening

May be u meet them at the right time and right place where you are their choice or type. Your luck was there at that moment. or they are too  horny that moment and ok with anyone appeared that time. haha.

3 hours ago, nabalu99 said:

not only opps. Other places are the same. People keep walking around and choosy. Not sure if they shy or what. Only bravely want to action in dark environment which is not my preference. feel weird touching in dark and not knowing was a human or ghost (haha).

been to oops 2 weeks ago. Everyone just walking around. I was too and took off my towel when walk towards dark room. Gotta say, immediately got 3-4 people start touching me in dark but I don't feel like it and walk out of there with semi hard on haha. Kinda scary like you said dunno who is who

Guest fed-up
1 hour ago, YoungExhibitionistXD said:

been to oops 2 weeks ago. Everyone just walking around. I was too and took off my towel when walk towards dark room. Gotta say, immediately got 3-4 people start touching me in dark but I don't feel like it and walk out of there with semi hard on haha. Kinda scary like you said dunno who is who

i usually go to the steam room and have fun there...its not so dark..can see face and body..so i like it...

4 hours ago, YoungExhibitionistXD said:

wow wonder how ur dick. sure ppl salivating seeing it. many in oops are shy boys all standing and doing nothing... good that u take initiative to start something hot..

1 hour ago, chiPJ said:

wow wonder how ur dick. sure ppl salivating seeing it. many in oops are shy boys all standing and doing nothing... good that u take initiative to start something hot..

if guys take initiative and have eye contact with each other when lights on, i dont mind if he is not my type. If in dark room really not my thing. However mostly people only become un-shy in dark room. 

3 hours ago, chiPJ said:

Haha IDK. Maybe average. A bit dark color. But a lot did kinda look and stuff. Maybe in future I'll try steam room. Dark room  a bit risky and such

Guest fed-up
18 hours ago, YoungExhibitionistXD said:

Haha I see. Idk. I first time there. I just walk around naked haha. I mean sadly everyone on towel. Price was a bit pricey

when u walk around your cock hard or soft?

looking for a place that offers "dragon tendon grasp" massage (抓龍筋按摩), if you know where or a who that provides it - pls hmu, tia - much appreciated 😁

"KNOWLEDGE will be your passport to WHEREVER you want to go in the world." - Marco Pierre White

"Taste. Savor. Relish." - Chef Slowik (The Menu, 2022)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.