Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

20 hours ago, Guest Tyler said:

Went to Borneo Native. Get Tong. He's abit shy shy... admire clean body a lot, keep saying my body is to clean and fair skin lol until I felt shy. 

overall his massage is so so. Not very experienced I can see. Ending with both of us loaded together and shoot a lot too. Gave rm100 tips as he is gentle and manner. 

REMARK: The don't have nice looking or good body masseur. Maybe that's why they don't send pictures on the WhatsApp. 

My experience:

Mans49 (Putra Perdana, Puchong)

1. Not recommend the Indian with white shirt in the picture cause he don't do naughty, only masturbate if you asked and tip (if you only want massage then he is good, he know how to massage you good) forgot his name. 
Skill: 8/10

Looking: 7/10

Naughty: 2/10

2. I chose ä Chinese called Jason, he got BIG D but he is not there anymore. He suck he get fucked and he got skilful massage. Too bad he is not there anymore. No idea where he go. 

Looking: 6/10

Naughty: 10/10

3. Lastly I chose ä Filipino guy forgot his name(with BIG D). He got a D for you to admire and play while he sick but not willing to shoot if you ask him to, maybe he's picky (he told me he don't want to shoot cause he got next customer after me). He do sucking but not really good, can't feeling anything tbh lol he's handsome too. He love big dick and keep saying I have big one but he got big one too XD

Skill: 4/10

Looking: 9/10

Naughty: 6/10

BB Boy (Taman Desa, KL)

1. Jonathan (Not there anymore, went back Vietnam open gay massage there) - He's my first time masseur when I visit them. He's fucking handsome!! Dick is fucking gorgeous and HUGE (not BIG but HUUUUGE)

Visit him twice, I'm Top and on the second time visit, he wants to fuck me and I'm feeling ok with it cause so handsome and he's my cup of tea so I said yes(with safety protection). He fucked me with his gorgeous dick, my all time favourite guy! 
Skill: 9/10

Looking: 11/10

Naughty: 11/10

Really too bad and sad he's not there anymore. Only went there twice cause the rest of the masseur is not my cup of tea but don't get my point wrong!! They are all handsome!!

Whatsapp them few days back, they only have 1 new guy left, I'm not sure where they go. So I didn't go there after Jonathan gone. 

Hey. Do you still keep contact with Jonathan from Vietnam? He open gay massage in Vietnam now? 

20 hours ago, Guest Tyler said:

Went to Borneo Native. Get Tong. He's abit shy shy... admire clean body a lot, keep saying my body is to clean and fair skin lol until I felt shy. 

overall his massage is so so. Not very experienced I can see. Ending with both of us loaded together and shoot a lot too. Gave rm100 tips as he is gentle and manner. 

REMARK: The don't have nice looking or good body masseur. Maybe that's why they don't send pictures on the WhatsApp. 

My experience:

Mans49 (Putra Perdana, Puchong)

1. Not recommend the Indian with white shirt in the picture cause he don't do naughty, only masturbate if you asked and tip (if you only want massage then he is good, he know how to massage you good) forgot his name. 

Looking: 7/10

Naughty: 2/10

2. I chose ä Chinese called Jason, he got BIG D but he is not there anymore. He suck he get fucked and he got skilful massage. Too bad he is not there anymore. No idea where he go. 

Looking: 6/10

Naughty: 10/10

3. Lastly I chose ä Filipino guy forgot his name(with BIG D). He got a D for you to admire and play while he sick but not willing to shoot if you ask him to, maybe he's picky (he told me he don't want to shoot cause he got next customer after me). He do sucking but not really good, can't feeling anything tbh lol he's handsome too. He love big dick and keep saying I have big one but he got big one too XD

Skill: 4/10

Looking: 9/10

Naughty: 6/10

BB Boy (Taman Desa, KL)

1. Jonathan (Not there anymore, went back Vietnam open gay massage there) - He's my first time masseur when I visit them. He's fucking handsome!! Dick is fucking gorgeous and HUGE (not BIG but HUUUUGE)

Visit him twice, I'm Top and on the second time visit, he wants to fuck me and I'm feeling ok with it cause so handsome and he's my cup of tea so I said yes(with safety protection). He fucked me with his gorgeous dick, my all time favourite guy! 
Skill: 9/10

Looking: 11/10

Naughty: 11/10

Really too bad and sad he's not there anymore. Only went there twice cause the rest of the masseur is not my cup of tea but don't get my point wrong!! They are all handsome!!

Whatsapp them few days back, they only have 1 new guy left, I'm not sure where they go. So I didn't go there after Jonathan gone. 

Hi all. I remembered the wrong name. His name is Jordan. Not Jonathan! My bad! 

10 minutes ago, DaveLee said:

Hey. Do you still keep contact with Jonathan from Vietnam? He open gay massage in Vietnam now? 

My bad. I remembered the wrong name. His name was Jordan. No Jonathan! Yes, he's in Vietnam already. And lost contact too. 

7 hours ago, Guest bboy said:

bbboy is open?

They are open. But only one masseur only. Vincent. 
Saw on their website, people are giving very high score for Vincent. I never try so I'm not sure. But they left only one masseur, I assumed there must be something happened. 
Doesn't feel right. 

On 2/9/2023 at 8:22 PM, Guest Tyler said:

They are open. But only one masseur only. Vincent. 
Saw on their website, people are giving very high score for Vincent. I never try so I'm not sure. But they left only one masseur, I assumed there must be something happened. 
Doesn't feel right. 

Vincent is excellent. Must try 

Guest Love dark
On 2/9/2023 at 2:32 PM, abgbotaq said:

Most  dark ones 😁 

Oops choosy patron ,Forest matured...I❤️❤️Ot2..

I like dark one..

Mostly what time more customers ?

Which day?

11 hours ago, Guest Steve said:

Any massage can recommend near subang?

Subang SS15

1. Nic (Chi) +601591058647

2. Adi (Indon) +60164173739

Taipan

Caring Massage Blind

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

16 hours ago, ChiPrinceAlbert said:

Yep Nic is a great masseur and he’s my regular go to guy for a good massage. Do give him a try. 

is nic previiously from kursani?

sabahan/sarawakian?

On 2/10/2023 at 11:44 PM, Guest Love dark said:

I like dark one..

Mostly what time more customers ?

Which day?

Do you mean dark skinned ones?  I love black guys but not many here now.

Guest Love dark
On 2/11/2023 at 9:24 AM, abgbotaq said:

Welcome darling😘

I went last Sunday... Reasonable numbers of Indian and Malay here (about 20 persons), just few Chinese. 

Guest Love dark
On 2/13/2023 at 6:06 PM, Grazzy said:

Do you mean dark skinned ones?  I love black guys but not many here now.

Definitely hard to find black. What mean here is Indian, Malay, indon, Pakistani, Bangladesh...

On 2/11/2023 at 10:41 PM, Spinbomb said:

how old is Nic ya? Nice body and handsome face?

On 2/11/2023 at 10:41 PM, Spinbomb said:

Subang SS15

1. Nic (Chi) +601591058647

2. Adi (Indon) +60164173739

Taipan

Caring Massage Blind

3 hours ago, nabalu99 said:

Ya,Opps not a good place if appearance is just normal/not good looking. No market there and waste money. Now i think they increase to RM40?

I think you are top, u should go to opps coz got lots of bottom waiting for cock to suck....

1 hour ago, abgbotaq said:

Disagree 

why u disagree? u think got more top there or bottom? I am a bottom and every time i go there i see most bottoms only..all search for hard cock to suck...even muscle bottom look for hard cock..haha

Guest Boring Gay Sauna Scene

Don't waste your time on Oops, unless you want to spend your free time just standing in the narrow corridor. Very limited space to roam around, and only a few private rooms.

Mandi Manda was really the best place, its a shame that it closed down. Otot is distant second, much larger space to roam around but no privacy at all.

In places other than those three, I don't like the client base. Just not my type.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.