Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Miskin uncle

Hi all,

I have this fetish of staying in cheap chicken hotels. Where the prostitutes serve men for money but I serve men for free. There's something about the decadent immorality of being used like a prostitute makes me super excited.

I'll pick up nasty men at parks, toilets, swimming pools and bring them to these cheap hotels. 

Bangkok, Hatyai, no problem.

HK no problem.

Shenzhen have to be careful.

KL I've been more than 10years ago. Stayed near Petaling st when there's still chicken hotels there. Sometimes the hotel counter not happy, will warning that man sex illegal and police can check at night. Touched wood, nothing happened but still worrying.

Now I wonder if there are any more chicken hotels at Petaling St area?  Please recommend?

5 minutes ago, Guest Miskin uncle said:

Hi all,

I have this fetish of staying in cheap chicken hotels. Where the prostitutes serve men for money but I serve men for free. There's something about the decadent immorality of being used like a prostitute makes me super excited.

I'll pick up nasty men at parks, toilets, swimming pools and bring them to these cheap hotels. 

HK no problem.

KL I've been more than 10years ago. Stayed near Petaling st when there's still chicken hotels there. Sometimes the hotel counter not happy, will warning that man sex illegal and police can check at night. Touched wood, nothing happened but still worrying.

Now I wonder if there are any more chicken hotels at Petaling St area?  Please recommend?

Remember to use protection oh..

11 hours ago, Guest Miskin uncle said:

Hi all,

HK no problem.

wow.. by the way, how you pick up those nasty man? you stand at the street (like those prostitues) and ask man 'want to have sex' with you for free?

Guest Miskin uncle
41 minutes ago, iDeepThroat99 said:

wow.. by the way, how you pick up those nasty man? you stand at the street (like those prostitues) and ask man 'want to have sex' with you for free?

U don't bedek lah, u can don't know meh?

parks, toilets, swimming pools u should know.

Ok maybe u r right that u don't know how to be picked up like prostitutes.

Last time the back lanes of Petaling St got prostitutes also but they only come out after midnight. Those who know will know which back lanes to find them.

U know I know got prostitutes dare selling mean they got special police close one eye.

So we gays also think it's safer there no police to kacau us. 

We borrow those back lanes near those prostitutes and yeah I stand there like prostitute waiting to be picked up. Those not so straight old cocks know where to find us if they want free fucks. These types are nasty because they don't look for ah guas to sayang. They look for us who looking like them to hoot until I cry father cry mother.

They touch me then I tell them go hotel want or not?

Last time the chicken hotels not very happy to see 2 men go room. They scared police check rooms to catch prostitutes, catch us instead is susah x2. So I'm worried also. One man, they already tak happy. Then later on again another man some more ping ping pong pong so obvious inside the room.

Then some more after sex order food from hawkers downstairs. I leave door open for them to come in and I pretend to sleep naked with my legs wide open. I leave the money on table with tips. If they not interested take money go, if interested then free fuck. Of course they low work this type of place they are also low low class type.

Problem is that most are not interested and tell the counter got pervert uncle open backside. Then the counter later tell me against law for man sex. So I change hotel after a few nights.

Best was one counter uncle more pervert than me, he know where to peep me. U know I know cheap hotel sure have lobangs to peep. Then he hhmm hhmm hhmm cough purposely to let me know he's peeping on the other side. So pervert but I like. Then later can tell me man sex illegal u know. Of course he only follow towkay orders must warn then if police catch later they say got warn already.

Lagi best, I kena fucked so loud inside room, still got people knock my door and push chicken name card under the door. Very salah.

1 hour ago, Guest Miskin uncle said:

U don't bedek lah, u can don't know meh?

parks, toilets, swimming pools u should know.

Ok maybe u r right that u don't know how to be picked up like prostitutes.

Last time the back lanes of Petaling St got prostitutes also but they only come out after midnight. Those who know will know which back lanes to find them.

U know I know got prostitutes dare selling mean they got special police close one eye.

So we gays also think it's safer there no police to kacau us. 

We borrow those back lanes near those prostitutes and yeah I stand there like prostitute waiting to be picked up. Those not so straight old cocks know where to find us if they want free fucks. These types are nasty because they don't look for ah guas to sayang. They look for us who looking like them to hoot until I cry father cry mother.

They touch me then I tell them go hotel want or not?

Last time the chicken hotels not very happy to see 2 men go room. They scared police check rooms to catch prostitutes, catch us instead is susah x2. So I'm worried also. One man, they already tak happy. Then later on again another man some more ping ping pong pong so obvious inside the room.

Then some more after sex order food from hawkers downstairs. I leave door open for them to come in and I pretend to sleep naked with my legs wide open. I leave the money on table with tips. If they not interested take money go, if interested then free fuck. Of course they low work this type of place they are also low low class type.

Problem is that most are not interested and tell the counter got pervert uncle open backside. Then the counter later tell me against law for man sex. So I change hotel after a few nights.

Best was one counter uncle more pervert than me, he know where to peep me. U know I know cheap hotel sure have lobangs to peep. Then he hhmm hhmm hhmm cough purposely to let me know he's peeping on the other side. So pervert but I like. Then later can tell me man sex illegal u know. Of course he only follow towkay orders must warn then if police catch later they say got warn already.

Lagi best, I kena fucked so loud inside room, still got people knock my door and push chicken name card under the door. Very salah.

very nice description.. Thanks. I really dont know got this kind of Kangtao.. ha ha. .. sound like a new experience for me.

Guest Michael

Hi guys. Does anyone have a review or thoughts on Michael from Fresh Taman Desa?

Also I know it's been asked multiple times before but could someone kindly share the telegram link to the KL massage group? Thanks!

6 hours ago, Guest Michael said:

Hi guys. Does anyone have a review or thoughts on Michael from Fresh Taman Desa?

Also I know it's been asked multiple times before but could someone kindly share the telegram link to the KL massage group? Thanks!

Not accessible publicly anymore. 

Guest Mionmion
On 12/27/2022 at 3:34 PM, ild2022 said:

Does mun go by the name bikey lama on instagram ?

No...bikey lama is Roy during his work at sempurna avenue..i am use to be his regular customer...and he going back to nepal on 2018 and never came back here..

Hi will be visiting KL and like to visit KL Twin Towers. Some questions, hope some KL friends can advise. Thanks.

Q1. Where to buy tickets to the twin towers bridge ? Cost per pax ?

Q2. What is twin towers operating hours ? open on weekends ?

Q3. Is the place handicapped friendly eg. for wheelchair bound visitors

Q4. Is twin towers bridge crowded on weekends ?

Thanks and Happy 2023!

17 hours ago, jason said:

Hi will be visiting KL and like to visit KL Twin Towers. Some questions, hope some KL friends can advise. Thanks.

Q1. Where to buy tickets to the twin towers bridge ? Cost per pax ?

Q2. What is twin towers operating hours ? open on weekends ?

Q3. Is the place handicapped friendly eg. for wheelchair bound visitors

Q4. Is twin towers bridge crowded on weekends ?

Thanks and Happy 2023!

A1. Tickets are escalator down to lower ground. Escalator not in Suria side, but at the office side (there's a Moto GP on display i think). Ask the security if you cant find it. Cost dunno. Foreigners are charged different price. 

A2. Closed only on Mondays. 9am-9pm. Tip: Line up early for the tics. Or buy the tics for the next day. 

A3. Not handicapped friendly. It's escalator only. No lifts.

A4. Crowd is controlled by the tickets quota for the day. 

I have been one of blind massage in USJ Subang area

Caring Blind massage cuz i have back pain today

I have been there many times

today I had massage from Steven

steven is malaysian chinese guy , and has slim body

looks around 30s [not sure, not old uncle]

he has soft hands and his skill was good

and he touched deep inside of thighs even touched balls

when he gave stomach massage, he touched dick a lot

and there has indian masseur , he offered me urut batin last time

and malay masseur gave me urut batin before

but I forgot names of them sorry

Guest Ammus1
17 hours ago, Yi007 said:

So this urut batin not leading to HE? Just curious. The name of the place pls.

Guest Ammus1
5 hours ago, Yi007 said:

already mentioned there 

caring massage

they allowed me to cum haha

Thanks..only if you remember the names of those two who did urut batin.

Guest Ammus1
On 1/2/2023 at 6:39 PM, Yi007 said:

Maybe the malay is either Asri or Zailan ( got this from googling) hehehe

On 1/3/2023 at 12:07 PM, chiPJ said:

... heard even kakiku opened up basement...

Is that so?  In that case, I would have to check it out.

Kakiku tried to pass itself off as an innocent Onsen, I wonder what "excuse" it would use to open the basement and what is the layout there. 

Not that I am complaining at all, of course.  I am just curious. 

In any case, many thanks for the heads-up.

Guest Amazing

Thxs Yi007

steven from caring blind massage usj is as u say. I tried today. Booked him for 1.5h hours

He cured my back pain. The whole session was pure massage. My blood circulation is moving right now. His butt massage was fantastic. 

the whole session I had had no hanky panky.

He’s friendly and gave the best ever body massage.

Guest Blind massage

Hi guys, 

I was wondering if there are any recommendations on blind massuers in brickfields? The one with sauna, is it good? 

Feel free to share any recent experiences.. appreciate it! ❤️

Guest Guests
On 1/5/2023 at 11:13 PM, Guest Amazing said:

Thxs Yi007

steven from caring blind massage usj is as u say. I tried today. Booked him for 1.5h hours

He cured my back pain. The whole session was pure massage. My blood circulation is moving right now. His butt massage was fantastic. 

the whole session I had had no hanky panky.

He’s friendly and gave the best ever body massage.

Did he provide HE or urut batin? Allowed to cum?

1 hour ago, Guest oops said:

yesterday evening at oops was fun,,,anyone else was there yesterday?

How is the crowd / types at oops usually? what time is the most happening?

On 12/23/2022 at 1:27 PM, Guest Massage lover said:

👱‍♂️ *MASSEURS AVAILABLE FOR TODAY*👱‍♂️

Alex (Chinese)

Andy (Chinese)

Kelvin (Chinese)

Big Sam (Chinese)

Shawn (Chinese)

Herman (Chinese-Available Around 7pm)

Ken *(NEW CHINESE)*

James (Malay From Sarawak)

Nasri *(NEW MALAY)*

Paul (Bidayu From Sarawak)

John *(NEW NATIVE FROM SARAWAK)*

Nan (Malaysia Mix Thai)

Ben *(NEW MALAYSIA MIX THAI)*

Kasim *(NEW PUNJABI)*

Very recently I tried Kasim.

He has a good build - the way I like anyway - pretty good looking, and polite.

He is strong, but his style of massage is not suitable for me.  My neck and shoulders were tired, but he did not hit the spot I needed.

However, his is open to suggestions and alternatives to straight oil massage. 

12 hours ago, Guest Blind massage said:

Hi guys, 

I was wondering if there are any recommendations on blind massuers in brickfields? The one with sauna, is it good? 

Senses closed down already. 

On 1/8/2023 at 10:31 AM, Guest Blind massage said:

Hi guys, 

To the best of my knowledge, there are two saunas in Brickfields that have a sauna and blind masseurs.  They are PB Blind Massage and Super Blind Massage.  

Super Blind Massage is very basic, so basic that it does not have hot water for showers - but is it pretty cheap.  The clientele is more on the older side. 

PB Blind Massage is less basic, is bigger, cost more, but other than that, is about the same.  

I hope this helps.

anyone try kakiku now? is basement open? is it same as the wild days of kakiku? many people lining up basement there... my friend who got big tool got mobbed by about 10 guys all wanna suck it... everywhere got cum n tfk-ing and some went to room 5P etc... so wild last time but recently i went all uncle .. i hope it can be exciting again..

Ive contemplated hard before i write this but i now feel its the responsible thing to do.

November last year i went for a massage at Oops spa. The massage was ok, and progresses into unprotected sex (it was stupid i know but i did gave him condom i didnt know he didnt put it on. I should've checked)

About 3 weeks later i had a fever and it lasted for weeks so it was uncommon for me. I decided to do STI test at a private clinic and to my horror my result was positive for herpes, gonorrhea and HIV (note that i had done full checkup in may the same year, my result was all good and have not have any exposure since). My viral load was over 10mil, and CD4 < 200.

Since the diagnosis its been weekly clinic visit for me, mental struggle, pills burden, work issues, related health issues (now i have bells palsy, probably from the herpes), and a lot of things going on. So my point is, if anyone else had the same encounter with the masseur at Oops for the past few months please get tested asap. Whats done is done but its important to get diagnosed early and get proper treatment for it. 

Would appreciate if someone can copy this to the telegram group as well for awareness.

Note: Ive contacted Oops after the diagnosis and informed them to send his masseur for the necessaries. I hope they heeded the advice.

1 hour ago, Guest PLHIV said:

Ive contemplated hard before i write this but i now feel its the responsible thing to do.

November last year i went for a massage at Oops spa. The massage was ok, and progresses into unprotected sex (it was stupid i know but i did gave him condom i didnt know he didnt put it on. I should've checked)

About 3 weeks later i had a fever and it lasted for weeks so it was uncommon for me. I decided to do STI test at a private clinic and to my horror my result was positive for herpes, gonorrhea and HIV (note that i had done full checkup in may the same year, my result was all good and have not have any exposure since). My viral load was over 10mil, and CD4 < 200.

Since the diagnosis its been weekly clinic visit for me, mental struggle, pills burden, work issues, related health issues (now i have bells palsy, probably from the herpes), and a lot of things going on. So my point is, if anyone else had the same encounter with the masseur at Oops for the past few months please get tested asap. Whats done is done but its important to get diagnosed early and get proper treatment for it. 

Would appreciate if someone can copy this to the telegram group as well for awareness.

Note: Ive contacted Oops after the diagnosis and informed them to send his masseur for the necessaries. I hope they heeded the advice.

😭😭😭😭😭

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

4 hours ago, Guest PLHIV said:

Mind to tell who is the masseur?

Please take care. Hope everything will be good for you *hugs*

5 hours ago, Guest PLHIV said:

FUCKING HELL!

I’m so sorry this happened to you. So so sorry. How devastating. 

12 hours ago, Guest PLHIV said:

Sorry to hear about your condition ...

I would like to ask ... how did the doctor checked for the gonorrhea?

From what I know, a normal STD blood test don't report this result.

14 hours ago, Guest PLHIV said:

CD4 < 200 - considered the final stage of HIV...did your doctor do an AIDS diagnosis

but then took about 2 months to progess to this stage....a bit unbelievable to me

2 hours ago, ct2005 said:

Sorry to hear about your condition ...

I would like to ask ... how did the doctor checked for the gonorrhea?

From what I know, a normal STD blood test don't report this result.

Anal swab to check for chlamydia & gonorrhea as recommended by the Dr. Gov clinic wont test for this.

25 minutes ago, dexter9898 said:

CD4 < 200 - considered the final stage of HIV...did your doctor do an AIDS diagnosis

but then took about 2 months to progess to this stage....a bit unbelievable to me

Its early infection (acute hiv phase) when viral load is super high as i mentioned before the body stabilises. Can even be as low as 50. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.