Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

3 hours ago, 1potato2potato said:

looking for a place that offers "dragon tendon grasp" massage (抓龍筋按摩), if you know where or a who that provides it - pls hmu, tia - much appreciated 😁

Also want to know🤣

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

Guest MassageLover
On 2/8/2023 at 5:42 PM, Guest Tyler said:

Hi y'all, thought of going Borneo today. Please suggest which one is good?

Name given by then in WhatsApp 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Alex (Chinese)
Andy (Chinese)
Kevin (Chinese)
Sam (Chinese)
Herman (Chinese-Available Around 7pm)
Alvin *(NEW CHINESE)*
Ken *(NEW CHINESE)*
Louis *(NEW CHINESE)*
Ricky (Malay-Gym Trainer)
Nasri *(NEW MALAY)*
Alan *(NEW NATIVE FROM SABAH)*
Nan (Malaysia Mix Thai)
Tong *(NEW MALAYSIA MIX THAI)*
Khem *(NEW MALAYSIA MIX THAI)*
Kengi *(NEW MALAYSIA MIX VIETNAM)*

I had tried few of the therapist

1) Herman (traditional and relaxing) 6/10 - good for muscle ache

2) Louis - cute guy. 7/10

3) Tiew - really good skill and relaxing - 9/10

4) Nan - massage ok with good pressure - 7/10

5) Tong - good massage skills, good attitude - 9/10

6) Khem - ok 5/10

7) Bell - ok 6/10

😎 Paul - good massage relaxing 7/10

9) Faider - worse skills and attitude 3/10

6 hours ago, RandyAdy said:

Has anyone tried Sembunyi Men Spa?

a friend of mine went there for a couple of time. based on his experience it is more of a small spa with massage services. The place is as advertised on google, fairly new and they gave you plenty of refreshments. For the services however, he said that the masseuse was very attentive and quite professional. 

Guest DonnieDarko

Hi All, just want to share my personal experiences at some of these massage places. But first, many thanks to @hornychub as I used to read his daring reviews here in this forum(still reading now lol) and I would contemplate going to get a massage service but I would always back out as I was afraid since I'm not a very daring person, and I'm also quite self-conscious of my fat obese body. But dunno what happen one day back in Nov 2022 I suddenly developed this 'fuck it' attitude lol so I msg Mans49. The reply was quick with many pics of male masseurs available so I decided to take the plunge. My adventure then begins as follow:

Mans49: Tom

First masseur I had was this Myanmar guy named Tom. He was described as fit, athletic and very manly but when he show up he actually looks very twinky and don't hv much muscles. He's also quite short, around 160cm+ with tanned, dark skin. I was actually very nervous when walking up the stairs to where this place is, thinking that Tom's gonna be put off by my size or he would hv an attitude but all that vanish once I see how 'small-sized' he is lol! I am standing round 177cm so the difference is literally big:-). I stripped nude in front of him, and somehow I found this very liberating as up till this point of time I had never stripped naked in front of strangers before. I have done proper body massages before but I always wore my boxers and it was never hanky-panky. Took the RM100 80 mins massage with urut batin and so the session begins. He dimmed the lights really dark till I can only see a shadowy figure of him. As it was my 1st time I kept quiet and he begin his work. Tom is fully-clothed and he begin to massage me. Despite his small stature, he can give a really strong massage and frankly I was impressed. It was really good and I begin to relax. At that point of time, I was actually telling myself it doesn't matter if there's no fun involved as the massage is good. When it finally comes to the urut batin part, he begin to gv me a hj with his left hand and his right hand start playing with my left nipple. As I have read through the reviews here, I know that right at that moment is where the masseur will normally ask if I wanted extra but nope, he didn't ask. Then I was getting impatient and ask him "do you offer extra?" He smiled and then told me his price RM50. It was a bit hard to communicate as his English and Malay were not good but we did the deal and he begin giving me b2b massage. It was surprisingly not satisfying to me at that point and I was not even turned on lol! Then I ask to play with his nipples and I get to lick/suck his nipples and armpits, though his pits does reek a lil. Ask him to bite my nipples but he don't seem to understand haha but he did use his stubble to scrape my nips and it felt quite good and so I was turned on then. He continue to play with my nipples while giving me a hj and I also play with his dick with my hand, then I climaxed and it was over. He wiped me clean and off to the showers I go. When I left I tipped him RM50 as promised. I would said he does hv a good attitude and I wouldn't mind getting him again for a good massage session, though I would probably skipped the fun part.

Mans49: Alan

2nd masseur I had was Alan. Originally I was aiming for a Filipino-Sabahan guy I saw the pic when I went to Mans49 the 1st time but he might have left. Alan is another Sabahan and look wise he has an unshaven look, a bit of mustache and some stubble. He look a bit tanned in the pic but when I saw him in person he has that Malay kuning langsat skintone and he looks somewhat handsome, maybe cos he is totally my type, haha! The description of him being fit, athletic and tall totally fits this time as he is easily my height. Went into the room and as I was stripping I saw him taking his clothes off as well till he was just wearing his red boxers. I knew then that the fun is guaranteed for this session. I was quiet during the massage but I did ask him some questions. He said he was from Sandakan and that he was 34?? He looked much younger like mid to late 20s so I can't be sure did I hear wrong cos he speaks very softly. His massage involved a lot of elbow kneading and it was not as strong as Tom's. But it was quite sensual as he would strategically placed my hands and feet on either his chest or crotch where I would lightly rubbed them. Then it came to the urut batin part, I was still lying flat on my tummy and he position himself between my legs and stuck his hand in to rub my dick and balls, and he keep repeating this a few times like a fisting motion lol, except it's aimed at between my legs. It was really erotic and I was so turned on and was moaning softly, then he asked me to turned around. When I turned around my dick was already hard-on and he immediately went for my right nipple with his mouth and suck it. It felt really good and he begin giving me a hj as well. He took off his boxers and I asked him to bite my nipples, he did and I was so turned on I was arching my back! He then put his 5 inch dick into my mouth and this is my 1st time sucking on a stranger's dick as well lol! I also lick/suck his nipples and armpits and he smelled neutral, no BO at all which was definitely an added plus! He begin giving me b2b and at one point his face was right in front of mine and I was like should I try giving him a kiss but I was shy so I did not. He also lick my balls. Our fun continues till I shot my load when he was dry-humping me while still nibbling my nipples. Imo it was heavenly. I did ask him during the session what was the extra charge as he had just jump rite into the fun part but he was mumbling something I did not really heard. I tip him RM100 and he was really grateful. It was finally then he confirmed what I have read here in this forum all along, that the same boss manages both Sempurna Avenue and Mans49, and he was normally based in Sempurna but was called to work here in Mans49 that particular day. I believe he might have left as in subsequent visits later his pic was no longer shown, and I read here that a new guy named Alan from Sabah had join Borneo Native Massage, so maybe it was him? Not really sure.

Mans49: Faider

3rd masseur was Faider and according to him, his father was Iban while mama was Indonesian. Read just very recently here in this forum that another masseur with the same name is working in Borneo Native Massage and I believe that it's him. Well, he was my pick for my third visit to Mans49, I originally wanted to pick a handsome muscly Eurasian guy but saw his shirtless pic instead and pick him right away lol! He is a bit more talkative and was somewhat cheeky. His massage was at 1st weak but I told him to put more strength into it and he complied, so it was quite good afterwards. Urut batin session came and he was hinting to offer me extra so I str8 up ask him how much? He said RM100 and I can reduced it but I was so silly and dumb-minded that time that I agreed haha! Fun part was just more of the same, he outright refused to kiss and anyways I was a bit turn off by that time as he has a bit of dragon's breath and his pits smell a bit 'suk', it's a term that Cantonese used to described something odorous kinda like a smelly gym clothes that are kept in a unopened plastic bag for a few days and when you finally open the bag that strong whiff of smell comes thru, you get the idea lol! He's also very mindful of the time taken and remind me that there are 10 mins left during our fun session. So I quickly climaxed and for this session I took the Epsom salt dip package, which is RM118 for 90 mins massage, batin and Epsom salt tub dip. Tub just big enough for me and honestly it was not that relaxing as the captain/masseur which was a tall muscular North Indian guy with big biceps was busy talking to their boss while fixing the broken washing machine at the same area. Anyway when I left I noticed that Faider's left eye area has a scar running across it and his left eye iris was white. Must be a recent accident as his pic shows no sign of this. He also apparently was SK from Freshm2m 2 as his pic appears in this same forum while I was reading back past reviews haha! Back home I rmbr I slept like a baby so perhaps his massage has something to do with this. But don't think I will pick him again if I do come across him the next time.

Mans49: James aka Jime

James was the Eurasian hunk I saw in the list of pics I get during each previous visit to Mans49, and he really look super fit and athletic. The boss seems to recognized me this time when I Whatsapp to enquire and he recommended the North Indian captain whom was listed as 'Punjabi' in the pic. He is the one managing this place so he was refer to as captain :-). I picked James instead and a while later James himself msg me and told me to let him know once arrived. He also refer himself as 'Jime'. I found this a bit weird cos during my past visits I nvr dealt with the masseurs directly but anyway it don't really bother me. Arrived and ask him if he is James or Jime lol, he said Jime, pronounced as 'Jimmy'. He is Burmese-Thai mix, he really looked very Eurasian so I thought he was Uighur at 1st, he kinda reminds me of this Thai actor Joss Way-ar who apparently was fully 100% Thai but look a somewhat Eurasian. Maybe he indeed has some European blood in him but don't really know, genetics are weird really. He gives strong massage with those muscular arms of his, he has very good attitude and was pleasant throughout the session. He started the massage fully-clothed, and once I turned over to lie on my back he sits on top of me, staring me straight in the eyes like a cute puppy and ask me do I want extra? Lol, I was literally melted by his handsome face and pleasant demeanor and I said yes, he ask for RM100 and I agreed. I didn't even try to bargain haha! He took off his clothes and he is super-duper fit with tight muscles, and not bulgy like the North Indian captain but standard lean gym-fit type with six packs. He French-kissed me so hard I was losing my breath and struggling to breathe, all along while the line of "We french kissed on a subway train
, He tore my clothes right off, He ate my heart and then he ate my brain" from Lady Gaga's Monster song keep on playing in my head lol! He has clean breath and while it was so erotic I was losing my breath so I keep on trying to push his head away and tap on his shoulder repeatedly but all he does was tongue-ing me deeper while dry-humping me harder! It was literally like a scene of a movie when this happens haha! Finally managed to get his attention and direct him to my nipples and he suck and bite them so passionately that I was on cloud 9! Work his nipples and armpits as well with my mouth and tongue and another plus he smelled fine! Later he wanted to fuck me but I refused as I don't do anal. He fed me his hard six-inch dick and he was quite energetic, he moved from one position to another. I cummed while he was giving me a hj with his mouth on my right nipple, and as I was orgasming he kept on shaking my dick harder till it hurts but it was like a nice kind of pain, felt really erotic and pleasurable. He French-kissed me again afterwards. Went to the showers but dunno why as I was showering, one of the masseur there, maybe he just woke up knocked on the bathroom door hard and it kinda annoys me. He did this again just as I was finished showering and was coming out. That guy went in straight to the bathroom while mumbling and honestly this is rude to the customers imo. I went back to the room, Jime was waiting to wipe me up and he tried to kiss me again but now I was shy and dodge the kiss hehe! He sent me a msg afterwards thanking me. Super sweet guy. I guess he is a really experienced masseur and must have use the same approach with other customers as well. But I will definitely go back to him again lol!

Sempurna Avenue: Sabri

Msg here one day, at 1st picked two other masseurs but both not available and the boss recommended me him. He said he is Bajau from Sabah. Around 170cm+, fit and slightly muscly, no six packs, fair skin. Took the 90 mins RM130 urut batin massage. Arrived at the shop but Sabri msg me directly to tell me to go to another shop which was like two shophouses away. Went up the stairs and he actually followed me behind. This new place was sparsely furnished, no decorations at all. Sabri told me some of them work from here while others would be in main shop. 1st sign of trouble was that he insisted that I shower before starting, so I took a quick shower. When the massage starts he took off his pants and ask me directly do I need anything else. I asked him what are you offering and he give a sheepish laugh. Said to him we will discuss later. Massage was disappointing as you can kinda tell he don't really have much experience, when asked him to put more strength he said this is as strong as he can perform??? I was like huh? but just said okay. He do some pressing here and there but not really effective. I asked him to turn the lights brighter which he has dimmed with a piece of cloth but he refused, I was like nope, I'm getting my way this time so I insisted nicely. Except for the 1st massage experience, all the other sessions I always inform the masseurs to not dim the lights too much or else I couldn't see anything. Came to the urut batin part and we discussed. He upfront said no fucking and no kissing, he also don't normally perform BJ but if want he will charge RM200 which is like daylight robbery! For RM100 he only do b2b, while for RM150 he will let you suck him lol! I was getting confused with all the diff rates and I was super horny so I said RM120 and I will suck you, he think about it and said okay. Played with his nipples and he was getting hard. His pits smelled good, no BO. While giving him a bj on his 5 inch dick, he push my head deeper while moaning but kept spoiling the atmosphere by telling me not to use teeth haha! I didn't use my teeth but then he found out that he feel a bit pedas down there as I was sucking a hot mint candy in my mouth at the same time, so he thought I use my teeth?? I dunno whether to laugh or cry, it was really funny then! He give me b2b, work on my nips and I climaxed. Tip him off and I left. Not gonna lie, this is a boring session but I wouldn't hold it against him, will definitely comeback to Sempurna but will pick others instead la.

Thank you all for reading my reviews and hope this can be an entertaining and useful read ya!

4 hours ago, Guest DonnieDarko said:

Hi All, just want to share my personal experiences at some of these massage places. But first, many thanks to @hornychub as I used to read his daring reviews here in this forum(still reading now lol) and I would contemplate going to get a massage service but I would always back out as I was afraid since I'm not a very daring person, and I'm also quite self-conscious of my fat obese body. But dunno what happen one day back in Nov 2022 I suddenly developed this 'fuck it' attitude lol so I msg Mans49. The reply was quick with many pics of male masseurs available so I decided to take the plunge. My adventure then begins as follow:

First masseur I had was this Myanmar guy named Tom. He was described as fit, athletic and very manly but when he show up he actually looks very twinky and don't hv much muscles. He's also quite short, around 160cm+ with tanned, dark skin. I was actually very nervous when walking up the stairs to where this place is, thinking that Tom's gonna be put off by my size or he would hv an attitude but all that vanish once I see how 'small-sized' he is lol! I am standing round 177cm so the difference is literally big:-). I stripped nude in front of him, and somehow I found this very liberating as up till this point of time I had never stripped naked in front of strangers before. I have done proper body massages before but I always wore my boxers and it was never hanky-panky. Took the RM100 80 mins massage with urut batin and so the session begins. He dimmed the lights really dark till I can only see a shadowy figure of him. As it was my 1st time I kept quiet and he begin his work. Tom is fully-clothed and he begin to massage me. Despite his small stature, he can give a really strong massage and frankly I was impressed. It was really good and I begin to relax. At that point of time, I was actually telling myself it doesn't matter if there's no fun involved as the massage is good. When it finally comes to the urut batin part, he begin to gv me a hj with his left hand and his right hand start playing with my left nipple. As I have read through the reviews here, I know that right at that moment is where the masseur will normally ask if I wanted extra but nope, he didn't ask. Then I was getting impatient and ask him "do you offer extra?" He smiled and then told me his price RM50. It was a bit hard to communicate as his English and Malay were not good but we did the deal and he begin giving me b2b massage. It was surprisingly not satisfying to me at that point and I was not even turned on lol! Then I ask to play with his nipples and I get to lick/suck his nipples and armpits, though his pits does reek a lil. Ask him to bite my nipples but he don't seem to understand haha but he did use his stubble to scrape my nips and it felt quite good and so I was turned on then. He continue to play with my nipples while giving me a hj and I also play with his dick with my hand, then I climaxed and it was over. He wiped me clean and off to the showers I go. When I left I tipped him RM50 as promised. I would said he does hv a good attitude and I wouldn't mind getting him again for a good massage session, though I would probably skipped the fun part.

2nd masseur I had was Alan. Originally I was aiming for a Filipino-Sabahan guy I saw the pic when I went to Mans49 the 1st time but he might have left. Alan is another Sabahan and look wise he has an unshaven look, a bit of mustache and some stubble. He look a bit tanned in the pic but when I saw him in person he has that Malay kuning langsat skintone and he looks somewhat handsome, maybe cos he is totally my type, haha! The description of him being fit, athletic and tall totally fits this time as he is easily my height. Went into the room and as I was stripping I saw him taking his clothes off as well till he was just wearing his red boxers. I knew then that the fun is guaranteed for this session. I was quiet during the massage but I did ask him some questions. He said he was from Sandakan and that he was 34?? He looked much younger like mid to late 20s so I can't be sure did I hear wrong cos he speaks very softly. His massage involved a lot of elbow kneading and it was not as strong as Tom's. But it was quite sensual as he would strategically placed my hands and feet on either his chest or crotch where I would lightly rubbed them. Then it came to the urut batin part, I was still lying flat on my tummy and he position himself between my legs and stuck his hand in to rub my dick and balls, and he keep repeating this a few times like a fisting motion lol, except it's aimed at between my legs. It was really erotic and I was so turned on and was moaning softly, then he asked me to turned around. When I turned around my dick was already hard-on and he immediately went for my right nipple with his mouth and suck it. It felt really good and he begin giving me a hj as well. He took off his boxers and I asked him to bite my nipples, he did and I was so turned on I was arching my back! He then put his 5 inch dick into my mouth and this is my 1st time sucking on a stranger's dick as well lol! I also lick/suck his nipples and armpits and he smelled neutral, no BO at all which was definitely an added plus! He begin giving me b2b and at one point his face was right in front of mine and I was like should I try giving him a kiss but I was shy so I did not. He also lick my balls. Our fun continues till I shot my load when he was dry-humping me while still nibbling my nipples. Imo it was heavenly. I did ask him during the session what was the extra charge as he had just jump rite into the fun part but he was mumbling something I did not really heard. I tip him RM100 and he was really grateful. It was finally then he confirmed what I have read here in this forum all along, that the same boss manages both Sempurna Avenue and Mans49, and he was normally based in Sempurna but was called to work here in Mans49 that particular day. I believe he might have left as in subsequent visits later his pic was no longer shown, and I read here that a new guy named Alan from Sabah had join Borneo Native Massage, so maybe it was him? Not really sure.

3rd masseur was Faider and according to him, his father was Iban while mama was Indonesian. Read just very recently here in this forum that another masseur with the same name is working in Borneo Native Massage and I believe that it's him. Well, he was my pick for my third visit to Mans49, I originally wanted to pick a handsome muscly Eurasian guy but saw his shirtless pic instead and pick him right away lol! He is a bit more talkative and was somewhat cheeky. His massage was at 1st weak but I told him to put more strength into it and he complied, so it was quite good afterwards. Urut batin session came and he was hinting to offer me extra so I str8 up ask him how much? He said RM100 and I can reduced it but I was so silly and dumb-minded that time that I agreed haha! Fun part was just more of the same, he outright refused to kiss and anyways I was a bit turn off by that time as he has a bit of dragon's breath and his pits smell a bit 'suk', it's a term that Cantonese used to described something odorous kinda like a smelly gym clothes that are kept in a unopened plastic bag for a few days and when you finally open the bag that strong whiff of smell comes thru, you get the idea lol! He's also very mindful of the time taken and remind me that there are 10 mins left during our fun session. So I quickly climaxed and for this session I took the Epsom salt dip package, which is RM118 for 90 mins massage, batin and Epsom salt tub dip. Tub just big enough for me and honestly it was not that relaxing as the captain/masseur which was a tall muscular North Indian guy with big biceps was busy talking to their boss while fixing the broken washing machine at the same area. Anyway when I left I noticed that Faider's left eye area has a scar running across it and his left eye iris was white. Must be a recent accident as his pic shows no sign of this. He also apparently was SK from Freshm2m 2 as his pic appears in this same forum while I was reading back past reviews haha! Back home I rmbr I slept like a baby so perhaps his massage has something to do with this. But don't think I will pick him again if I do come across him the next time.

James was the Eurasian hunk I saw in the list of pics I get during each previous visit to Mans49, and he really look super fit and athletic. The boss seems to recognized me this time when I Whatsapp to enquire and he recommended the North Indian captain whom was listed as 'Punjabi' in the pic. He is the one managing this place so he was refer to as captain :-). I picked James instead and a while later James himself msg me and told me to let him know once arrived. He also refer himself as 'Jime'. I found this a bit weird cos during my past visits I nvr dealt with the masseurs directly but anyway it don't really bother me. Arrived and ask him if he is James or Jime lol, he said Jime, pronounced as 'Jimmy'. He is Burmese-Thai mix, he really looked very Eurasian so I thought he was Uighur at 1st, he kinda reminds me of this Thai actor Joss Way-ar who apparently was fully 100% Thai but look a somewhat Eurasian. Maybe he indeed has some European blood in him but don't really know, genetics are weird really. He gives strong massage with those muscular arms of his, he has very good attitude and was pleasant throughout the session. He started the massage fully-clothed, and once I turned over to lie on my back he sits on top of me, staring me straight in the eyes like a cute puppy and ask me do I want extra? Lol, I was literally melted by his handsome face and pleasant demeanor and I said yes, he ask for RM100 and I agreed. I didn't even try to bargain haha! He took off his clothes and he is super-duper fit with tight muscles, and not bulgy like the North Indian captain but standard lean gym-fit type with six packs. He French-kissed me so hard I was losing my breath and struggling to breathe, all along while the line of "We french kissed on a subway train
, He tore my clothes right off, He ate my heart and then he ate my brain" from Lady Gaga's Monster song keep on playing in my head lol! He has clean breath and while it was so erotic I was losing my breath so I keep on trying to push his head away and tap on his shoulder repeatedly but all he does was tongue-ing me deeper while dry-humping me harder! It was literally like a scene of a movie when this happens haha! Finally managed to get his attention and direct him to my nipples and he suck and bite them so passionately that I was on cloud 9! Work his nipples and armpits as well with my mouth and tongue and another plus he smelled fine! Later he wanted to fuck me but I refused as I don't do anal. He fed me his hard six-inch dick and he was quite energetic, he moved from one position to another. I cummed while he was giving me a hj with his mouth on my right nipple, and as I was orgasming he kept on shaking my dick harder till it hurts but it was like a nice kind of pain, felt really erotic and pleasurable. He French-kissed me again afterwards. Went to the showers but dunno why as I was showering, one of the masseur there, maybe he just woke up knocked on the bathroom door hard and it kinda annoys me. He did this again just as I was finished showering and was coming out. That guy went in straight to the bathroom while mumbling and honestly this is rude to the customers imo. I went back to the room, Jime was waiting to wipe me up and he tried to kiss me again but now I was shy and dodge the kiss hehe! He sent me a msg afterwards thanking me. Super sweet guy. I guess he is a really experienced masseur and must have use the same approach with other customers as well. But I will definitely go back to him again lol!

Msg here one day, at 1st picked two other masseurs but both not available and the boss recommended me him. He said he is Bajau from Sabah. Around 170cm+, fit and slightly muscly, no six packs, fair skin. Took the 90 mins RM130 urut batin massage. Arrived at the shop but Sabri msg me directly to tell me to go to another shop which was like two shophouses away. Went up the stairs and he actually followed me behind. This new place was sparsely furnished, no decorations at all. Sabri told me some of them work from here while others would be in main shop. 1st sign of trouble was that he insisted that I shower before starting, so I took a quick shower. When the massage starts he took off his pants and ask me directly do I need anything else. I asked him what are you offering and he give a sheepish laugh. Said to him we will discuss later. Massage was disappointing as you can kinda tell he don't really have much experience, when asked him to put more strength he said this is as strong as he can perform??? I was like huh? but just said okay. He do some pressing here and there but not really effective. I asked him to turn the lights brighter which he has dimmed with a piece of cloth but he refused, I was like nope, I'm getting my way this time so I insisted nicely. Except for the 1st massage experience, all the other sessions I always inform the masseurs to not dim the lights too much or else I couldn't see anything. Came to the urut batin part and we discussed. He upfront said no fucking and no kissing, he also don't normally perform BJ but if want he will charge RM200 which is like daylight robbery! For RM100 he only do b2b, while for RM150 he will let you suck him lol! I was getting confused with all the diff rates and I was super horny so I said RM120 and I will suck you, he think about it and said okay. Played with his nipples and he was getting hard. His pits smelled good, no BO. While giving him a bj on his 5 inch dick, he push my head deeper while moaning but kept spoiling the atmosphere by telling me not to use teeth haha! I didn't use my teeth but then he found out that he feel a bit pedas down there as I was sucking a hot mint candy in my mouth at the same time, so he thought I use my teeth?? I dunno whether to laugh or cry, it was really funny then! He give me b2b, work on my nips and I climaxed. Tip him off and I left. Not gonna lie, this is a boring session but I wouldn't hold it against him, will definitely comeback to Sempurna but will pick others instead la.

Thank you all for reading my reviews and hope this can be an entertaining and useful read ya!

Thanks for the detailed reviews... XD

Speaking of Sabri, he also insisted on me taking a shower while I already took one before going to their place, which I found it weird. His massage strength was on point for me because I don't like strong massage. He will do the fucking if you asks, for RM300. I guess he's very popular (for his look) hence the price?

6 hours ago, Guest DonnieDarko said:

Good for you man those are some interesting experiences 

Guest Choose for Me

Lookin for a decent and clean massage place. And the right masseur who’s great at sensual and light fun. Read many reviews and names mentioned - now completely spoilt for choice. 

Narrowed the list to these but need recommendations on the right masseurs and treatments: 

1) aromann 

2) rahsia 

3) purnama

4) tantara 

Please share. Much appreciated. 

11 minutes ago, Guest Choose for Me said:

Lookin for a decent and clean massage place. And the right masseur who’s great at sensual and light fun. Read many reviews and names mentioned - now completely spoilt for choice. 

Narrowed the list to these but need recommendations on the right masseurs and treatments: 

1) aromann 

2) rahsia 

3) purnama

4) tantara 

Please share. Much appreciated. 

Rahsia one is not sensual.. no light fun also.

not sure abt aronmann now.

purnama and tantara got higher chance for sensual and light fun

On 3/4/2023 at 12:04 AM, Crusier197 said:

a friend of mine went there for a couple of time. based on his experience it is more of a small spa with massage services. The place is as advertised on google, fairly new and they gave you plenty of refreshments. For the services however, he said that the masseuse was very attentive and quite professional. 

Thanks. Sensual massage?

12 hours ago, Guest DonnieDarko said:

Thank you for the detailed review.

Now I feel like going for a massage!

Guest Choose for Me
1 hour ago, kmars said:

Rahsia one is not sensual.. no light fun also.

not sure abt aronmann now.

purnama and tantara got higher chance for sensual and light fun

Any recommended Masseurs in Purnama and Tantara?

15 hours ago, Guest DonnieDarko said:

Where to view mans49 masseur photo ? 

17 hours ago, Guest DonnieDarko said:

Wonderful detailed reviews. I really want to try Jime now lol

12 hours ago, nabalu99 said:

Basement is now reopen few months oledi on Sat and Sun from 7pm onwards.

still got aksi like last time? i feel is mostly old fat chinese uncle nowadays who go to kakiku... last time got hunks and wild youngsters... 

16 minutes ago, chiPJ said:

still got aksi like last time? i feel is mostly old fat chinese uncle nowadays who go to kakiku... last time got hunks and wild youngsters... 

never mind la..let everyone have their fun..hunks and wild youngster is at the top of the food chain..but one day they too will be old and maybe fat...

On 3/5/2023 at 5:01 AM, Guest DonnieDarko said:

Thank you for the detailed review. Really enjoyed reading it and very informative. So glad you found the confidence in yourself....

3 hours ago, chiPJ said:

went there last friday afternoon , sure can’t deny a couple of old chinese guys, but there’s also plenty of daddy around, some gym bros, and also plenty of average guys around. maybe it just wasnt your luck that day. plus, do note that kakiku sometimes advertise on their google map pages, nights for big guys. if you’re not into these type of guys then don’t come on the stated time and date. 

2 hours ago, Crusier197 said:

went there last friday afternoon , sure can’t deny a couple of old chinese guys, but there’s also plenty of daddy around, some gym bros, and also plenty of average guys around. maybe it just wasnt your luck that day. plus, do note that kakiku sometimes advertise on their google map pages, nights for big guys. if you’re not into these type of guys then don’t come on the stated time and date. 

around how many people were there? interesting you went in the afternoon. i remember their prepandemic days, maybe up to 50+ to 100 guys at the basement ... crazy action and fun like a big party..

1 hour ago, chiPJ said:

around how many people were there? interesting you went in the afternoon. i remember their prepandemic days, maybe up to 50+ to 100 guys at the basement ... crazy action and fun like a big party..

the place could fit that many people? nah it wasn’t that many when i went there. probably around 10-15. it was around 3.00 p.m and they just started to open. 

1 hour ago, Crusier197 said:

the place could fit that many people? nah it wasn’t that many when i went there. probably around 10-15. it was around 3.00 p.m and they just started to open. 

yes, downstairs the basement there, corridors all full of people all standing next to each other, rooms all locked with 2, 3, 5 guys inside... full of people and very wild ... they used to have foam parties in a room also full of guys all fucking bareback.. 

20 hours ago, chiPJ said:

yes, downstairs the basement there, corridors all full of people all standing next to each other, rooms all locked with 2, 3, 5 guys inside... full of people and very wild ... they used to have foam parties in a room also full of guys all fucking bareback.. 

I had group fun before and i tagged team with another top to double fuck one btm the other 3 look one lick my ass.

19 hours ago, fetish72 said:

I had group fun before and i tagged team with another top to double fuck one btm the other 3 look one lick my ass.

U are so lucky to have some fun. I was there once and no market at all. When touch someone, they are like got electric shock ran away..So sad and i went back upstair and get into jacuzzi alone before  head back home later. 

But anyway, guys , always think safety first before u horny-ly get into bareback ya. 

Edited by nabalu99

13 hours ago, nabalu99 said:

U are so lucky to have some fun. I was there once and no market at all. When touch someone, they are like got electric shock jump away..So sad and i went back upstair and get into jacuzzi alone before  head back home later. 

But anyway, guys , always think safety first before u horny-ly get into bareback ya. 

how u look like? so kesian they all shocked and not respond positively... 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.