Male HQ

Hercules Club Sauna @ Jalan Klapa (Near Jln Sultan)

may go and check it out on 11 oct. :)

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

This evening's crowd was hot hot hot.......so many young hotties and a few middle age ones too.

I got to play with probably 6-7 cocks tonite even if some were just simply touch-and-go! One middle age guy had such big balls and thick tool that I just couldn't stopped massaging his big balls! There were quite few Indonesians who came in a small group. Too bad the hottest looking guy was wearing a trunk so couldn't quite see his package but his body and face was hot!

So lucky....when I went there...which is only once....the crowd was so not appetizing....not worth my money to go back there again....hahah

This evening's crowd was hot hot hot.......so many young hotties and a few middle age ones too.

I got to play with probably 6-7 cocks tonite even if some were just simply touch-and-go! One middle age guy had such big balls and thick tool that I just couldn't stopped massaging his big balls! There were quite few Indonesians who came in a small group. Too bad the hottest looking guy was wearing a trunk so couldn't quite see his package but his body and face was hot!

Can touch here touch there ah?

So lucky....when I went there...which is only once....the crowd was so not appetizing....not worth my money to go back there again....hahah

Haha, have a look into the mirror, you might be just as unappetizing.

Isnt this the former Coffin shop and funeral parlour ?

Hot hot hot at about 6 plus 7! A hunk was mercilessly jerked by a small guy at the back seat in TV room! The small guys hands kept on stroking the hunks cock n played with his cock head! See that hunk's cock I wanna go n suck suck suck! Who knows who this guy is? I see the small guys hands go up n down up and down the hunks slick cock is so sexy n hot!

people come to this forum are all Singaporean? People here asking stupid silly questions also Singaporean? So what are you and who are you, someone talking without using brain, foreign trash.

Hi, its nt a matter of cheapskate or not, hw r u suppose to put ur condoms n lub along if u r butt naked?unless u can slide it in between ur butt crack..haha.(✌️)

Anyway its juz a good gesture by the spa organization to have it inside the room like other sauna does.

Please provide a constructive feedback rather than bickering abt it...thanks

Guest Darkmuscledstocky

Hey is there only chinese guys or is it mixed?

Nowreading this thread i expect a flurry of attacks ... No iam not racist, i dontcare about your age, i just like darker men ...

If i offended you sorry :)

Not around 3 plus ?

You had been warned not to post ads in the Main forum twice.

Since you don't get subtle warning, you are hereby suspended from the forum for 1 week.

If you still don't heed warning and still post ad in the Main forum meant for discussion.

You will face further suspension and or ban from our forum.

Bye.

Hot hot hot at about 6 plus 7! A hunk was mercilessly jerked by a small guy at the back seat in TV room! The small guys hands kept on stroking the hunks cock n played with his cock head! See that hunk's cock I wanna go n suck suck suck! Who knows who this guy is? I see the small guys hands go up n down up and down the hunks slick cock is so sexy n hot!

Don't try to drum up business for Hercules lah, I can tell you that a specific clientele, goes to Hercules, very old gentlemen, very cold fleshed and older gentlemen, those that like older gentlemen, so if you fit these two profiles, be my guest at Hercules, and the fact that they charged $15 per entry also is very trying,

I been there a few times, and was empty handed, go home disappointed,

the yummy guys are there but leave also empty handed,

I'm a young chap here badly wanted to try Hercules spa. I went there last week and I really think it's a waste of money paying $15 and I just left the place in an hour without unloading.

Place run down.

Lesser people.

Mostly older age.

I'm a young chap here badly wanted to try Hercules spa. I went there last week and I really think it's a waste of money paying $15 and I just left the place in an hour without unloading.

Place run down.

Lesser people.

Mostly older age.

well, you pay $15 to learn a valuable lesson.

at least, you were them to see for yourself.

but this is the place for others if they are into old men.

Suggestion for improvement:

Recently was there , those rubber mats outside the steam room and hot pool was soggy plus tear and torn,

kindly please replace these rubber mats to waterproof plastic mats instead, before anyone slip and fall !

For petrons safety please replace asap, those are not costly for your club to upgrade .

Guest Young uncle

Field Report

Date: 18/10/2014

Time: 3pm

First visit to this sauna. $15 per entry. No membership required. Receptionist speaks mandarin with Hokkien accent. Courteous.

Overall cleanliness I will rate 5/10. Thumbs up for the Air Purifier on each floor.

The crowd is 99.99 % old folks, out-of-shape uncles and chubs. When I saw a chub crawl into the big hydro-pool, for once I thought that boiling water is so ideal to remove the fur of a slaughtered pig.

Two towels are given. I saw a few old man wrap a towel on his shoulder. It reminds me of the bathhouse in China. 郎雄 in 饮食男女。I was shocked to see a man in his 40s as his spare tyre was soooooo huge and I swear after seeing that humongous tummy I told myself immediately I am not going take dinner tonight.

I went to second floor. It is a very tiny place with a few private rooms. No place to move around. A bald man touched me. I padded his shoulder gently. A twank ( old twink )- in his 30s ? 40s ? - appeared and showed me a dirty look, as if I am here to challenge his position of the sauna quuen. I gave him a friendly smile, though I think he was shocked as he didn't under my unspoken friendly message.

I went to third floor and the cozy theater is a screening a chink chong HK movie. I sat down on the couch and it's actually quite comfortable, except a grandpa who is suffering from a flu, kept coughing and sneezing at the back. I remembered I took Vitamin C this morning and I should be strong enough to block the virus. After 5 minutes, I heard more and more mucus driven out from his nose, I decided to leave this place as I probably got to go home and take two capsules of Royal Jelly.

Very nice place for the old folks to chill. They probably do not want to stay at home to face that four walls. Upon leaving, when I was dressing up, I suddenly saw there are many posters of muscular, young and handsome hunks placed above the lockers.

The posters are their history. Long long ago. Definitely not their fantasy.

Near the exit I saw a naked old man was dozing off at the couch. It's going to be long sleepness night for me. But for him it was just a nap.

I left at 3:15pm

I have never been disappointed at Hercules. There are always a few 30 to 40 good looking guys there. True that most are older gentlemen and they go there to relax and not have sex. The younger ones meaning those less than 60s do approach you. Some are actually nice to play with as they are well endowed. A few of the old uncles have such big cocks that they are the stars there to the bottoms.....

Too bad I am not a bottom but I manage to always feel their hardon...........

after reading thru the report, I guess the hit rate is near zero.

I have not been there for 6 yrs and The coughing is still going on.

The former Diamond is a bigger and better place.

I wonder if they get both owners together and formed one big sauna called Ten Hercules Men.

Business will definitely be good.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Raiden Alpha

I have never been disappointed at Hercules. There are always a few 30 to 40 good looking guys there. True that most are older gentlemen and they go there to relax and not have sex. The younger ones meaning those less than 60s do approach you. Some are actually nice to play with as they are well endowed. A few of the old uncles have such big cocks that they are the stars there to the bottoms.....

Too bad I am not a bottom but I manage to always feel their hardon...........

Bullshit.

Guest Raiden Alpha

Hahaha..

You said bullshit because....:

1. you realised who he is?

2. you really think he is bullshitting?

3. All the above?

I will say, he is the faker with the fake stories, so I don't believe what he posted too.

Please lah I went to hercule before.

Even lim chu kang is more happening than that place.

The only thing I like about hercule is their large jacuzzi.

Guest Raiden Alpha

So u are one of the uncles? Ok, I know. Yr profile pic is taken 20 years ago.

My pics are taken last year.

I am in my 30s and look a decade younger than my actual age.

People like me go to saunas to bath and air my balls up for a while when I got sweaty walking outside the streets,it's not necessarily a sexual playground for me so don't assume and judge my caliber base on where I patronise.

Benedict you will cry in jealousy should you see me in real life. Lol

江山,美人,才貌,智慧 我样样兼备。

你们羡慕不来的。

哈哈哈。

My pics are taken last year.

I am in my 30s and look a decade younger than my actual age.

People like me go to saunas to bath and air my balls up for a while when I got sweaty walking outside the streets,it's not necessarily a sexual playground for me so don't assume and judge my caliber base on where I patronise.

Benedict you will cry in jealousy should you see me in real life. Lol

江山,美人,才貌,智慧 我样样兼备。

你们羡慕不来的。

哈哈哈。

oh someone forgot to mention your following :

1. sick brain

2. tortured soul

Oh we are so jealous.

UtopiaAsia

Three floors of facilities include: a large hot jacuzzi, a steam room, designated smoking room, large play rooms, a mini cinema-style TV room, two Net stations, dark maze and a small lounge. Theme nights such as chub and chaser, skin night, young night. Mostly Chinese bear executives and bear daddies, but everyone is welcome at this friendly, comfortable neighborhood sauna. Sun-Thu 10:30am-midnight; Fri, Sat and eve of public holidays closes at 2am

Why so many negative and unkind comments about Hercules?!

If you don't like the place, just don't go. 

When other first-timers enquire, let them go find out for themselves.

I used to go quite often, but have not been for some time for personal

reasons and also because I have not got the time. But I do not make 

bad remarks about the place.

To each his own. Life will be so much better if everybody learnt to be

nice and get along with one another.

Love! Peace!

went herculas today for free...saw one cute nerdy guy loks 20s+ not brave to approach him .he looks so nerves and always go to bathroom..wonder what he is looking for.anyone here today? if u r the nerdy guy plz msg me.i wan to know u thx

juz went hercules first time..free entry becoz am 25...saw one cute nerdy looks guy around 20s+....he.loks nervous always went to toilet n some time take bath .also saw him sit on lvl 2 sofa...wanted to apprch him bit im not dare to talk to him...anyone know him? anyway if u that nerdy guy here plz msg me..want to know u thx

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

Please post at Missed connection in the Personals Folder

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

Why so many negative and unkind comments about Hercules?!

If you don't like the place, just don't go. 

When other first-timers enquire, let them go find out for themselves.

I used to go quite often, but have not been for some time for personal

reasons and also because I have not got the time. But I do not make 

bad remarks about the place.

To each his own. Life will be so much better if everybody learnt to be

nice and get along with one another.

Love! Peace!

Very well said, thought. and considerate.

To each his own.

Love and peace.

Nice people have positive aura.

Good vibrant feel.

Thus fun will be  enjoyable.

God bless.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. Can anyone let me know the most crowded time to go? Been there only once about 5pm. Some nice uncle allow me to blow and masturbate him.

But have been thinking of masturbating two and sucking one off at the same time. Old and unfit is ok for me. I ain't perfect also. Just wanting to have this experience.

Btw. Being completely naked in the hot pool and having a hard on walking around is liberating.

Haha.

• G_M locked this topic
  • HendryTan unlocked this topic