Male HQ

Hercules Club Sauna @ Jalan Klapa (Near Jln Sultan)

Guest judika

Hi I looking forward to visit and hope no ah kong there.I was at others G spa.I got scolded by ah kong for rejected him..sigh...and more I been molest on the bright light..scary

I went there yesterday at lunchtime first time in 5 months Surprisingly, it was crowded. all the armchairs in the TV room was filled with an assortment of shapes and ages.

The back row was where the action was happening. An uncle type giving another chubby uncle a handjob. I was fortunate to be sitting next to them. I watched the whole thing, even helped a bit. It got more crowded and diverse by 3pm.

People had to wait for the showers. 

Was a good visit.

Never been to the others. Only been to Hercules. I like the big hot pool jacuzzi there but better to go after Wednesday. The water seems to be cleaner on Wednesday onwards for some reason. Probably they top up the Chlorine on Wednesdays. Not sure.

To answer your question, Hercules can get a bit dirty sometimes, Depends on your luck I guess but generally, it seems to be getting better.

Pool is never clean especially this kind of spa.only dirty skin can adapt this kind of pool.and after a soak of the pool.the body will be more dirty and attract dirty things.and possess all the way.

Guest irritated

In Hercules, be careful of people taking wrong towels outside steam room.

Went to Hercules yesterday. 1 old man took my clean, dry towel and towel dried himself so merrily. When i told his mistake, he still refused to admit his mistake.

Yeeks! I suggest next time to bring along towel into steam room.

In Hercules, be careful of people taking wrong towels outside steam room.

Went to Hercules yesterday. 1 old man took my clean, dry towel and towel dried himself so merrily. When i told his mistake, he still refused to admit his mistake.

Yeeks! I suggest next time to bring along towel into steam room.

If a handsome young guy take your towel wrongly.......you won't talk like as above. You will like it...haha

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MatureLover

Hi everyone. Newbie here. How's the massage like at Hercules? Heard there's a China masseur with good service. How much does he charge? Any other masseurs to recommend?

Hi everyone. Newbie here. How's the massage like at Hercules? Heard there's a China masseur with good service. How much does he charge? Any other masseurs to recommend?

Don't waste your time with the masseurs at Hercules.

They can't massage at all. They are there to help those who didn't managed to have fun to release.

I visited this place for the first time this afternoon. It was very quiet when I was there. It is very clean. Do they provide condoms on site? I don't see any.  The other thing I don't like is that some guys seem to be always in the steam room. Hard for others to cruise.

After contemplating many times I at last went to find out about Hercules sauna. I would rather decide on my own regarding a place as one man's meat is another man's poison. It was about 2 in the afternoon and took a walk from Bugis Mrt and it only took me less then 10mins to find the place. Upon reaching the address I thought to myself Omg the place closed already, reason was the signage was  faded and not obvious but I moved closer and saw the entrance and tried my luck. Luckily the place is still operating and I went up. I was acknowledge by a staff and I do state he was not so friendly. I ask how much and he just replied $15 and just gave me my 2 towels, condom and lube and a key. Ok now I go in and start to look for my locker, the locker room was quite cramp and really had to look for my allocated locker. Changed to my towel and wanted to check out the place. Notice a seating room then a open concept shower and the big hot pool. Area look deem and not so clean. to me a sauna must have a steam room but was not sure where it was but luckily saw a guy go into a glass door room and steam was coming out so found it. So far I have only seen 1 guy in the hot pool and 2 guys in the steam room. Steam room abit small but pretty dark but seems clean as it had no weird smells or sticky floor. Took a shower and went to level 2, found a small 1 seat and 2 stools area then more inside was a few rooms with mattress and a bigger dark orgy room. There were afew matured man around roughly about 4 and they were just seating or laying in the rooms. Third level mini cinema and a guy was sleeping there. So thru out my short time there I saw only 2 staff and both either watching tv or just playing their games on their phone.

I did have fun with 2 guys in the steam room so time wasn't wasted but had a discussion with other people their and all say this place just need a some sprucing up and more friendlier staff.. This is my view and may not be other how they feel. I may try a later time or even on a weekend one day to nsee the fifference.

Edited by bigis4me

After contemplating many times I at last went to find out about Hercules sauna. I would rather decide on my own regarding a place as one man's meat is another man's poison. ......................

.................had a discussion with other people their and all say this place just need a some sprucing up and more friendlier staff.. This is my view and may not be other how they feel. I may try a later time or even on a weekend one day to see the difference.

Thank you bigis4me

This is one of the most sensible and fair assessment/field report on a sauna. on your honest verdict and personal

experiences on your first visit will help others decide for themselves whether to go there or not.

This is the way personal opinions on anything should be written. A personal view which is fair and honest.

I wish to clarify that I am in no way associated  with Hercules. My only connexion with Hercules is that I was

a previous client when I was in better health. I have not been there for a few months due to some personal

health issues.

Hi yas

not everyone writes the same way and personally, I don't wish to spoonfeed ...go explore for the best report 1 can obtain

Hope you will get well soon, not from HIV right?

Since u r here

Thank you for your well wishes. 

I am not HIV+.

Guest Spa hopper

Is now on a Sunday afternoon a good time to visit Hercules? Meaning will there be a crowd or totally empty? Never been there before....

always be mentally prepared that Hercules is like a "dead" town, I usu go there not to cruise......

the reason then? is mentioned above.....

Field reports, its sofa couch has bugs, v huge!!!!!! ( Pls don't make me report such things again........some forummers got the cheek to critique on what kind of field report is a good one, but I have never seen them writing a good one)

the masseur is still the same guy at an affordable pricing!

Guest Spa Hopper

I just went to Hercules: about 15 customers and all look in their 60s so in my 40s and looking like a 35, I am undoubtedly the youngest. A lot of inertia among all of them and most watching tv either from the hot pool or from the tv room upstairs.

For the same price of $15, I prefer TenMen which has a bigger and mixed crowd and more vibrant.

I just went to Hercules: about 15 customers and all look in their 60s so in my 40s and looking like a 35, I am undoubtedly the youngest. A lot of inertia among all of them and most watching tv either from the hot pool or from the tv room upstairs.

For the same price of $15, I prefer TenMen which has a bigger and mixed crowd and more vibrant.

Different strokes for different folks. 

After contemplating many times I at last went to find out about Hercules sauna. I would rather decide on my own regarding a place as one man's meat is another man's poison. It was about 2 in the afternoon and took a walk from Bugis Mrt and it only took me less then 10mins to find the place. Upon reaching the address I thought to myself Omg the place closed already, reason was the signage was faded and not obvious but I moved closer and saw the entrance and tried my luck. Luckily the place is still operating and I went up. I was acknowledge by a staff and I do state he was not so friendly. I ask how much and he just replied $15 and just gave me my 2 towels, condom and lube and a key. Ok now I go in and start to look for my locker, the locker room was quite cramp and really had to look for my allocated locker. Changed to my towel and wanted to check out the place. Notice a seating room then a open concept shower and the big hot pool. Area look deem and not so clean. to me a sauna must have a steam room but was not sure where it was but luckily saw a guy go into a glass door room and steam was coming out so found it. So far I have only seen 1 guy in the hot pool and 2 guys in the steam room. Steam room abit small but pretty dark but seems clean as it had no weird smells or sticky floor. Took a shower and went to level 2, found a small 1 seat and 2 stools area then more inside was a few rooms with mattress and a bigger dark orgy room. There were afew matured man around roughly about 4 and they were just seating or laying in the rooms. Third level mini cinema and a guy was sleeping there. So thru out my short time there I saw only 2 staff and both either watching tv or just playing their games on their phone.

I did have fun with 2 guys in the steam room so time wasn't wasted but had a discussion with other people their and all say this place just need a some sprucing up and more friendlier staff.. This is my view and may not be other how they feel. I may try a later time or even on a weekend one day to nsee the fifference.

I concur

• 5 weeks later...

hi friends

I’m trying to looking for one particular masseur by the name James whom has worked previously at Hercules Club for a short stint. Sadly, I’ve lost his contact and greatly miss his service. He is a muscular middle age, about 1.75m and 75kg Singaporean Chinese man with great skills and heavenly tool. If anyone knows his whereabout or contact, please PM me.  Thanks a lot.

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

Guest Goodtimes

Went sometime 2 weeks back on a friday afternoon after a lay off.mixture of crowd but mostly matured. Took a shower and went into the sauna. There were a few in the sauna and as it was too dark to see but manage to touch and be touched as well. played bit and went out. Dried myself and went to the lounge area and there were 2 guys chatting and relaxing on the sofa. Went up to the last level and saw another 3 mature guys. 2 were siting together side by side and the other at the last row. Guess the 2 were doing "their pvt time" but hands were quickly pull away from each other as i approached. As the last row guy were sleeping and also not my type so went down to the 2nd. Surprisely there were no one there so went back to the pool area. Saw a chub, rather a big sized showering and went into the pool. Looks ok, matured looking but not those 50s. Small looking tool but shaved. looks good.

Spent about an hr at hercules, went home empty but overall quite pleasant experience as i wanted to explore the facilty and crowd rather.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone going?

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

I went on a Friday night which is skin night. I was pleasantly surprised at how many younger looking Guys walking around naked. The older ones in fact stay downstairs with their towel on. I went to second floor and was immediately touched as I walked around checking out the rooms and the darkroom. May be bec I wasn't bad looking and had a decent body, I got a but of attention. I went up to the third floor and there were any 5 naked bodies sitting there watching TV. One was sucking another guy on the back roll. I went behind and was immediately 'attacked' by a middle age guy who pinned me to the wall n started sucking my nipples. Another guy saw and came over to suck on my cock which went hard immediately. The first guy then pulled me to the room and the other guy followed. Well... I had a good time being serviced which is what I liked.

Later when I went downstairs to the pool I saw another 30 plus chub sitting in the pool. I went to sit next to him and just held his cocoa while I relaxed in the pool. His cock grew but not too much..... We just sat there for a few mins until I felt his cock twitched and his face grimaced.....

To me the place is okay. Not too crowded. Kinda shy everytime i go there. Hehehehe.... Usually go there when I planned with someone I knew... Wash myself at the shower at level 1 and then usually go straight to the dark rooms. Always wanna go to the hot pool but dunnoe why I did not. Maybe I am too shy. Hehehehehhe nit sure if the place is open 24hrs tho...

To me the place is okay. Not too crowded. Kinda shy everytime i go there. Hehehehe.... Usually go there when I planned with someone I knew... Wash myself at the shower at level 1 and then usually go straight to the dark rooms. Always wanna go to the hot pool but dunnoe why I did not. Maybe I am too shy. Hehehehehhe nit sure if the place is open 24hrs tho...

If that's really your cock, I wonder why you wld be shy to walk around there naked! It is not 24hrs.

Sunday afternoon is quite crowded.... I can recognise your cock once you are naked inside! Can't wait......

Do you fuck too? I do...... I am imagining your cock auto cuming and twitching as I fuck you hard...

• G_M locked this topic
  • HendryTan unlocked this topic