Male HQ

Hercules Club Sauna @ Jalan Klapa (Near Jln Sultan)

Haha... I did see Simeone handsome but Shy looking lurking around but he was wearing his towel so I didn't get to see his cock so cldnt recognise you! Didn't you see someone following you around?

Guest Firsttimer

Yup, certain things r unspoken

In this world, it is not a clear black or white, DY!

Grow up, DY!

Just asking, how's the skin night theme? Do everyone strip down and walk ard at all 3 floors?

Guest Firsttimer

Was there on Sunday. Not too crowded. Most people were lounging around, watching tv. Not much action. As I was about to leave around 2pm, saw a Caucasian guy walked in. Should have stayed longer if I were not rushing off to another place. Maybe I can get some action with him.

Note to others. Do take care of your towels. Some people just grab the nearest towel they can find. My fresh dry towel was taken away by another guy there.

Guest Firsttimer

My third time there. Wanted to see how the skin night is like.

The staff made an effort to get people to stick with the theme at around 7pm. Kudos to them. But not all complied initially. But as the time passes, more and more people can be seen bearing it all. Guess it just takes one or two guy to start the ball rolling.

Well I didn't do much there. Just looking around. Before I left, I went to the hot pool. Noticed a guy with really nice bod. It's nice just looking at him.

So showered and off I went. Before leaving, I changed my shoe near the lounge area. Saw him again. He smiled back. Really cute smile. That made my day. Guess it's not a wasted trip anyway.

Dear jcos aka bad tour guide,

they will be badly disappointed!

Jp saunas etc are of good standards! (incldg customer profile and volume)

will bring my two japanese clients today to hercules.we live hotel nearby.hope its a good night

Dear jcos aka bad tour guide,

they will be badly disappointed!

Jp saunas etc are of good standards! (incldg customer profile and volume)

You obviously have not been to Japanese saunas. It is generally filled with middle to old aged guys with smelly breadth, much similar to the clientele at this sauna. So, great choice for a sauna.

Dear Mr. Married man,

After you had sex with men in the sauna and did not give them your number, don't go posting in a forum and telling them how much you had enjoyed sex with them and or hoping to see them again soon.

This is not the way to go. What happened in the sauna stays in the sauna, especially so for a married man like yourself who have kids that plays with your handphone.

Also, you are violating our NO Ads in the Main forum rule.

Stop doing this or you will be very sorry when your worlds collide.

I think that diamond better.the place lets you people be more striaght acting.though it is dirty.i think that it make one not to be choosey.think back very regret.

Guest Skydancer

I think that diamond better.the place lets you people be more striaght acting.though it is dirty.i think that it make one not to be choosey.think back very regret.

Yoda you speak like.

I love to go but never tried...anyone willing to accompany me... :)

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How many times can you shoot your sperm?

In Hercules spa' there is a manly and handsome man age late 30s to early 40s who always shoot 4 to 5 times each visit! Many uncles love his hot hard manhood. I made him shoot twice consecutively before it was so manly! However' he looks and behaves straight. Any guys here have such experience b4?

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

In Hercules spa' there is a manly and handsome man age late 30s to early 40s who always shoot 4 to 5 times each visit! Many uncles love his hot hard manhood. I made him shoot twice consecutively before it was so manly! However' he looks and behaves straight. Any guys here have such experience b4?

You have found it, he is Hercules. Haha.

On 15/01/2016 at 5:10 AM, Guest said:
On 15/01/2016 at 0:19 AM, Guest Guest said:

You have found it, he is Hercules. Haha.

On 15/01/2016 at 0:19 AM, Guest Guest said:

Edited by camus

6 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Is this guy who wears blue police like pants tall or short? Is he a local? 

Not tall. About 1.70' local chinese man.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SpringCleaning

For the management. Good for some spring cleaning.

At the bathing area, look at the ventilator. 

At the locker area, look up at the decorations hanging from the ceiling.

The red carpet in the toilet downstairs is giving the toilet a moldy smell.

• 2 weeks later...
On 20 November 2015 at 9:07 PM, Guest Guest said:

I went on a Friday night which is skin night. I was pleasantly surprised at how many younger looking Guys walking around naked. The older ones in fact stay downstairs with their towel on. I went to second floor and was immediately touched as I walked around checking out the rooms and the darkroom. May be bec I wasn't bad looking and had a decent body, I got a but of attention. I went up to the third floor and there were any 5 naked bodies sitting there watching TV. One was sucking another guy on the back roll. I went behind and was immediately 'attacked' by a middle age guy who pinned me to the wall n started sucking my nipples. Another guy saw and came over to suck on my cock which went hard immediately. The first guy then pulled me to the room and the other guy followed. Well... I had a good time being serviced which is what I liked.

Later when I went downstairs to the pool I saw another 30 plus chub sitting in the pool. I went to sit next to him and just held his cocoa while I relaxed in the pool. His cock grew but not too much..... We just sat there for a few mins until I felt his cock twitched and his face grimaced.....

Nice.. the chub have exec looks? I went on a friday lare afternoon and saw one chub come in exec wear. I dont see him venture around but always at level 1 pool. Didn't realise there was a skin night on fri but all matured men lurking around. Haha.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recall that I went there last year in December. That was my first time there. Mostly middle-age guys, older guys, chubby fat guys, and amazingly, some with attitudes. If you like uncles type, this may be the place for you.

I went there in the early afternoon around noon (I think). Only 3 souls (including me). Pathetic. I spent most of my early afternoon watching tv on the 3rd floor (pathetic). I'm not gonna comment on the sex part while I was there till 6pm. My post is to highlight the cleanliness of this place:

1) I sat and lay on the black leather chair on the second floor next to the door to the patio (I think) and the dark areas (with rooms). After laying there for a while, I felt something was crawling behind my back. I turned around but couldn't find anything, because the area was quite dark. I immediately stood up and got away from the chair as quickly as I could.

2) Around 6pm, I decided to leave the place. So I went to the toilet on the first floor by the pool to clean up. OMG, I saw lines of ants busy moving from one end to another end, around the sink area and even worse, I saw some "human wastes" on the toilet seat. it's totally disgusting and I didn't even want to use the toilet at all. I quickly get dressed and fled from this place. As soon as I stepped out of the spa, I felt relief.

This spa needs some serious washing and cleaning. $15 was not worth the visit - for me.

I had a meeting at arab street in the afternoon and decided to take a quick break before heading back to the office. It was my first time there.

Place was ok. There was a handsome guy offering me a massage but i didnt have the time to spare. I quite like the big hot tub. Was relaxing there when this old chinese gent swam across. I thought that i would be giving him a bj, but i ended up leaning  over and getting a rimjob. Heavenly. Rimjobs are one of my weaknesses and one of the few times i get rock hard. He turned me around and made me face fuck him, something im not used to. Everytime i was getting soft he flipped me and rimmed me. I was all prepared to let him have me when a crowd came to watch, and he got shy hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎31‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 2:35 PM, chubachub9 said:

Was a bit quite last night but there was a sweet chub who let me fist him (but not the entire hand la). After he left at 730pm, I decided to get a massage from Simon ($40/1hr). Nice private room and there was a happy-ending.

On ‎31‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 2:48 PM, Ceftriaxone said:

Simon gave me one hell of a fuck after the massage.

Nice meh? chuba?????????? nice touch somemore??????????????or was I blind thru out? how nice can Hercules be????????
Normal ONLY  and plain normal: nothing to rave
the happy ending is expected to be tipped
are u advertising for them?

Ceftriaxone
Are u on that drug? Simon gave u a fuck is true, but will definitely not come free...

Guest Yutou
2 hours ago, lovehandle said:

Nice meh? chuba?????????? nice touch somemore??????????????or was I blind thru out? how nice can Hercules be????????
Normal ONLY  and plain normal: nothing to rave
the happy ending is expected to be tipped
are u advertising for them?

Ceftriaxone
Are u on that drug? Simon gave u a fuck is true, but will definitely not come free...

You sounded like you got an unhappy ending there before. :D

• 2 months later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • HendryTan unlocked this topic