Male HQ

Hercules Club Sauna @ Jalan Klapa (Near Jln Sultan)

Anything happening at Hercules? Again walking around and not knowing to go in or not.

Just go in and take a look, no harm in doing so.

Often, it is our mind that plays tricks on us, making us hesitant to do something that is perfectly all right.

Once you take the first step to go in, subsequent visits, if any, would be a breeze and you would wonder

what the heck took you so long to enter in the first place.

Hercules is a place where you do get to enjoy the steam room and Jacuzzi because they are functional and good.  

Consider other things as a plus because meeting up and chatting the right person is your choice.

Mate69 is absolutely right to say that making the first step is opening up the opportunities for more things to come.  

Just go in and take a look, no harm in doing so.

Often, it is our mind that plays tricks on us, making us hesitant to do something that is perfectly all right.

Once you take the first step to go in, subsequent visits, if any, would be a breeze and you would wonder

what the heck took you so long to enter in the first place.

Hercules is a place where you do get to enjoy the steam room and Jacuzzi because they are functional and good.  

Consider other things as a plus because meeting up and chatting the right person is your choice.

Mate69 is absolutely right to say that making the first step is opening up the opportunities for more things to come.  

Jonathan 1456 & mate69 are absolutely right. 

I am speaking from personal experience. 

I am not advertising myself; just speaking from personal experience.

Even at my age, I took a long time to pluck up the courage to enter the

premises. I remember my first time.

I slowed down my pace as I got there; I looked around; I stood at the door and

then I took a deep breath and after looking back once more, I just swung the

door open and went in.

That was the start of my time in Hercules. I studied the place and took my cue

from the people inside and proceeded to enjoy my time in H.

Have not been in a while, because I was unwell and I guess I have to start all

over again. lol.........

Good luck and have fun solaze75.

Cheers all.

• 1 month later...

Was there this evening. Saw 2 hunks at dark area in TV room. Including one very muscular guy with crew cut hair and the other cute guy who can shoot sperm many times going at each other. Anyone know any info abt these two hunks?

It's quite near my office.

Anyone wanna arrange to meet there during one of the lunch hours ?

Been there a couple times during lunch 1130-130. But not many people. However both times managed to suck and hj elderly men. They didn't mind and I enjoyed it. All in the steam room.

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

It was my disappointing day when I tried very hard to locate Hercules.

I came out from the BUgis MRT and I walked and walked

and I ended in different spots, trying hard to find Jalan Sultan but to no avail.

I asked one guy who worked in the church and he was no help too.

So I explored and to this date I am still at loss where is HERCULES.

I checked the website and download the image and this time I hope I can find it.

Is there anyone here to show me the way from Bugis MRT easily.

Thank you folks

Guest Neh Neh

and I ended in different spots, trying hard to find Jalan Sultan but to no avail.

I checked the website and download the image and this time I hope I can find it.

Thank you folks

It is a long walk from Bugis MRT to Hercules. Suggest you take taxi. Tell the taxi you want to go 南华昌鱼头炉 Nam Hua Chang Fish Head Soup. That is located in jalan sultan. Why not you just called Hercules for direction?

Do you use an iPhone or Smartphone? If yes, use Google Maps. Search 4 Jalan Klapa. Then tap on Directions, select "walking" mode (a pic of a guy walking) then type from Bugis MRT and to 4 Jalan Klapa. Then tap on "Start Navigation". It will lead you to Hercules. It is not difficult to find. It is near the intersection of Jalan Sultan and North Bridge Road.

Hey guys ....

If anyone planning on going to Hercules tonite, do pm me pls. Would really like to tag along. Dont know why but so shy about going alone. Thanx peeps.

Hello Idiot,

How many times do you need to be suspended before you understand that you are not allowed to post ad in the Main forum?

Why is a mature adult afraid to go into a sauna? Why don't you ask your mother to go with you? Didn't your mom tell you not to go out with strangers?

Since you can't understand simple English, I have no choice but the suspend you for 2 weeks for being a stubborn idiot.

The next time post an ad in the Main forum, you will be permanently ban!

No more chance.

Do you use an iPhone or Smartphone? If yes, use Google Maps. Search 4 Jalan Klapa. Then tap on Directions, select "walking" mode (a pic of a guy walking) then type from Bugis MRT and to 4 Jalan Klapa. Then tap on "Start Navigation". It will lead you to Hercules. It is not difficult to find. It is near the intersection of Jalan Sultan and North Bridge Road.

Thank you Niceboxers

Deeply appreciated and thank you.

I first went there on a Friday afternoon and it was very quiet. Those few men there were just watching TV and not cruising. Nobody was interested. A few of them look angry and grouchy as if they don't want to be there. They avoided eye contact with me. I really don't understand why they behaved like that. I'm not sure if I want to go there again.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Was there this evening. Saw 2 hunks at dark area in TV room. Including one very muscular guy with crew cut hair and the other cute guy who can shoot sperm many times going at each other. Anyone know any info abt these two hunks?

I was at Hercules earlier this afternoon. There was a muscular guy, with crew cut hair, who attracted quite a few guys tailing him.

I recognized him as a Thai money boy (now in his late thirties or early forties). He has been visiting Singapore since 10 to 15 years ago.

I think he was there for a transaction because he rejected all advances and finally after an hour went into a room with one guy.

I first went there on a Friday afternoon and it was very quiet. Those few men there were just watching TV and not cruising. Nobody was interested. A few of them look angry and grouchy as if they don't want to be there. They avoided eye contact with me. I really don't understand why they behaved like that. I'm not sure if I want to go there again.

I think you are following "too close for comfort" and those grouchy angry looks is a sign for you to stay away from them.

They could be interested but not in you. Avoiding eye contact is a good indication. My advise, don't go back.

I was at Hercules earlier this afternoon. There was a muscular guy, with crew cut hair, who attracted quite a few guys tailing him.

I recognized him as a Thai money boy (now in his late thirties or early forties). He has been visiting Singapore since 10 to 15 years ago.

I think he was there for a transaction because he rejected all advances and finally after an hour went into a room with one guy.

Sounds quite funny...why would a transaction takes place in a sauna? If I am a paying customer, why would I want the session to take place in a sauna? 

Guest Guess

Sounds quite funny...why would a transaction takes place in a sauna? If I am a paying customer, why would I want the session to take place in a sauna? 

why not?

think of this scenario : the MB doesn't have place and the client too poor to afford hotel so they decide to do in sauna - win/win

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest bot

Hi. I am curious if 27 years old foreign bottom is allowed in Hercules. Never been there. How much is the rate? Thanks

Guest guest

Who saw the muscular hunk on Sunday? Crew cut, very firece look? Bulky, solid chest but looks like he recently gain some weight? Saw him jerk off another regular hunk at mattress behine tv room. Who is this hunk? He is bi?

Guest Guest

How's hercules compared to cruise club and other clubs? The posts about hunks sounded fake like ads like that. Any honest reports?

Hi. I am curious if 27 years old foreign bottom is allowed in Hercules. Never been there. How much is the rate? Thanks

Hercules welcomes everyone.

I have not been in a while (almost a year) due to health issues; but the lasttime I think I paid $15/- per entry.

Take care; enjoy your time there and stay safe.

PS: Please don't write in anonymously; sign up and post. Its no shame to identify yourself.

Edited by Yas1950

Guest guest

Who saw the muscular hunk on Sunday? Crew cut, very firece look? Bulky, solid chest but looks like he recently gain some weight? Saw him jerk off another regular hunk at mattress behine tv room. Who is this hunk? He is bi?

Which hunk u r referring to?

Guest Guest

big size crew cut guy, look fierce, rugby man look, he jerk off fair guy, good body wear specs.

The fair guy is short and has curly hair?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Just saw my dream hunk in blue police pants walk in! Cannot wait to get my hands on his manly cock! Lets see how many times can i milk him!

Update please... or did he totally drain you instead of you milking him dry? :twisted:

no i did not get to drain this hunk in blue police pants but i know 2 guys did milk him dry until he cannot get hard.

no i did not get to drain this hunk in blue police pants but i know 2 guys did milk him dry until he cannot get hard.

he look good. Many guys want to play with him. I know he drinks coffee in the smoking area before he goes home. Want to make him cum in his blue uniform pants. Anyone milk him before?

was there on few day ago, a mature guy with salt and pepper hairstyle was yummy but didn't got a chance to fun with him.

he look so fierce and intense in serious mood with deep thought in his mind, guess he is thinking some serious topic while at the 3rd floor sofa seat. I try to touch his nipple but he move away so i guess he not keen in me.

about to leave the club and saw him in the steam room so grab my last chance with him....but he already taken by another guy who kneel down to suck him vigorously...as if hunger for lust.

yes, indeed he got those chemistry spark in him....after i walk out of the club, my mind still thinking of him...he remind me of someone but can't recall but when i log on my internet and sudden recall.....he look similar like anderson cooper but asian type.

anyway, hardly see him around....as i think one in the blue moon in Hercules club.

was there on few day ago, a mature guy with salt and pepper hairstyle was yummy but didn't got a chance to fun with him.

he look so fierce and intense in serious mood with deep thought in his mind, guess he is thinking some serious topic while at the 3rd floor sofa seat. I try to touch his nipple but he move away so i guess he not keen in me.

about to leave the club and saw him in the steam room so grab my last chance with him....but he already taken by another guy who kneel down to suck him vigorously...as if hunger for lust.

yes, indeed he got those chemistry spark in him....after i walk out of the club, my mind still thinking of him...he remind me of someone but can't recall but when i log on my internet and sudden recall.....he look similar like anderson cooper but asian type.

anyway, hardly see him around....as i think one in the blue moon in Hercules club.

Either this asian Anderson Cooper is very troubled on that day or he holds an executive or senior management position (serious and deep in thoughts). Charming and in demand! :-)

Hi......I'm just a visitor in town and I'm looking for older guys, even very old is ok with me.

I was hoping to go to Hercules Sauna but I can't get much info from this thread here.

What times today/tonight might be best to get the best crowd?

Is this place a good 'old man' hangout?

I checked their website too but not much info about the crowd.

Other suggestions????

Thanks for any help.

Thank you folks

Huh??? Asked someone who works in the church for direction to the gay sauna?

Might as well ask Lawerence Khong or an abbot from the neighborhood temples for direction? ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Of course no help lah... ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Hi......I'm just a visitor in town and I'm looking for older guys, even very old is ok with me.

I was hoping to go to Hercules Sauna but I can't get much info from this thread here.

What times today/tonight might be best to get the best crowd?

Is this place a good 'old man' hangout?

I checked their website too but not much info about the crowd.

Other suggestions????

Thanks for any help.

You cannot google? Seriously?

You cannot google? Seriously?

Yes i have done all that, google reading etc etc.

But I'm really looking for some comment on my specific questions about older guys, best hours etc.

The pictures on their website don't hardly show anything.

Any help would be great.

Either this asian Anderson Cooper is very troubled on that day or he holds an executive or senior management position (serious and deep in thoughts). Charming and in demand! :-)

It's the executive look. For it to work, you need factors that are rare amongst the matured men,

Good looks to start with,

Good skin not wrinkled,

Good head of hair because salt and pepper needs that for good patterning,

Fit body,

Confident look,

Charming slight grin at the corner of mouth, ala Sean Connery

I'm not shy to say that I have that look though Asian version. I've always being complimented about my executive looks. But I'm actually quite poor in expensive Singapore.

The good thing is that sales people automatically think I'm rich, targeted me in the shops and give me good services.

The good thing is that I attract attention across all age groups, except those age Nazis. But I've enough attention so I don't bother about these age Nazis.

The bad thing is that I think some consider me to be a novelty and wanted me only like a fetish. I hate being treated like a sex object at this age. I have to keep telling people that I'm looking for brains and not sex but it never stopped them from trying.

No need to ask so much questions. If you are interested, join me tonight, i m going there in the evening today, please message PM me, okay?!.

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

At present lying on the mattress on the second floor.

Overall a good day.

A session of threesome mutual JO in the steam room.

Then decided to come in one of the rooms and see if any action will approach me.

A dude stepped in a quietly latched the door. Then I proceeded to jerk him off. Cum all over.

Overall a good day. Think will leave soon.

I disagree with the above exec look guy who say you must not have wrinkles. Some mature guys age well with wrinkles and they are of pleasant or average look. Still it exuberates in them the kind of charismatic sexy manly charm even with white hair or with receding hairline .

And some of them whom I have spoken too are very knowledgable given their weath of life experiences which I find engaging. Sometimes just don't have to be too pretentious in this circle.

Why do u asked guy who works in the church ?

It is very common to ask for direction if you can't find the location of the destination. There was nothing wrong when I asked the guy working in the church. I'm not surprised if he did not know because he does not look like a local. I asked him because I happened to pass by. To me I find Singaporean are helpful, so there is no harm to approach anyone along the way. Does this answer your question?

• G_M locked this topic
  • HendryTan unlocked this topic