Male HQ

Which School Are You From? + Gay From Boy School? (Compiled)

Guest Muscfit

• 1 month later...

I was from RI. I heard from a schoolmate recently that RI boys in my time used to make out in the library. I only heard noises in the toilet once but I was too naive to even take a peek. Haha!

My first ex was from ACS(I). :)

Love me for a Reason, Let the Reason be Love. (from 'Love Me For A Reason', Boyzone)

Guest singaporegay93

I was from RI. I heard from a schoolmate recently that RI boys in my time used to make out in the library. I only heard noises in the toilet once but I was too naive to even take a peek. Haha!

O.O how old was he when you first met your ex? can you PM me his name please or contact details? thanks :)

O.O how old was he when you first met your ex? can you PM me his name please or contact details? thanks :)

Hmm... He was 28. Why would you want his name and contact details? *suspicious*

Love me for a Reason, Let the Reason be Love. (from 'Love Me For A Reason', Boyzone)

Guest singaporegay93

Hmm... He was 28. Why would you want his name and contact details? *suspicious*

haha, i thought you met him while he was a schoolboy and thought maybe i may know him :)

haha, i thought you met him while he was a schoolboy and thought maybe i may know him :)

Hahaha! No, no. I got to know him when I was 25 and he, 28. It is possible that you might have known him back in ACS though. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest voxierock

I'm from a mixed school.

But I was exposed to straight pxxn at 9.

And I found myself staring at the guy instead of the girl, that's how I became gay.

I was from mixed schools all my life, the only time I was in an all boys environment was during NS. Does that make me less "gay" than those from all boys school? I guess not :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...

Auspicium Meleoris Aevi :)

Talking about Sleeping with the enemy. Did you top ACS? :thumb:

Not only in the library, but in the loo, and overnite in the classroom. hehe...

Once at 17 , I bumped into 5 or 6 of them ( some in their 30s/40s/50s) . It is like a school reunion :whistle:

Auspicium Meleoris Aevi :)

Talking about Sleeping with the enemy. Did you top ACS? :thumb:

Not only in the library, but in the loo, and overnite in the classroom. hehe...

Once at 17 , I bumped into 5 or 6 of them ( some in their 30s/40s/50s) . It is like a school reunion :whistle:

Auspicium Melioris Aevi to you too. *Watch your spelling, man! Haha!*

Actually, no. My ex was pretty passive (the 'manja' type, you know) but he was a hardcore top.

My goodness. All these vices were going on and I was oblivious to it? Maybe I was really that innocent back then. Haha! The only occurrence which I heard was some grunting in the second-floor boys' toilet next to the library. I had joking shouted out "Oei! Having sex in there, is it?" and ran out. Maybe they were really going at it. :blink:

Which batch were you from, Guest? I graduated from RI in 1994. :)

Its pretty fun to be in the boys' school

I did waterpolo/swimmimg and rugby(compulsory) back then 3x a wk in all boys school. The fun part was teasing each other in the shower!

We have actually have erection and masterbation in shower after training. No one was shy about it.

All boys school facilitates your identity and they are more vocal and straightforward.

Most of my ex and buddies were from ACS SJI RI St Pats St Gabs and Saints

Guest Old GAY BOY

Auspicium Melioris Aevi to you too. *Watch your spelling, man! Haha!*

Actually, no. My ex was pretty passive (the 'manja' type, you know) but he was a hardcore top.

My goodness. All these vices were going on and I was oblivious to it? Maybe I was really that innocent back then. Haha! The only occurrence which I heard was some grunting in the second-floor boys' toilet next to the library. I had joking shouted out "Oei! Having sex in there, is it?" and ran out. Maybe they were really going at it. :blink:

Which batch were you from, Guest? I graduated from RI in 1994. :)

I , 50 yrs old already. Thanks for ccrrecting the spelling (2nd time for me) and very forgetful now.

Aiyoh, let me tell you more juicy tales.

Back then, I was very straight and very much into CB.

I was asked by one of my classmate to pull down my speedo after swimming(my aunt bought me one size smaller) to show him my WeeWee. He said in Mandarin " Ni de he DA leh? Tuo xia lai kan leh?". I was in SEC 1, barely 13 yrs old.

Saw a cute bearish teacher having an erection at the urinal. He very Pai- seh. Come to think of it, I think he was jerking off and in between peroids. That 's when we all came in during our toilet breaks.

During Scouts 101/102 overnite in the classroom, Pre-U Students ask Sec 1/2 to line up and measure their WeeWee. The Pre-U students reciprocated by letting the Sec 1/2 students to stroke theirs in return.

From St Gabs, love the school and realised my sexual identity in sex 4 lol.. until then then i realised what masturbation means lol

Hahaha! I started wanking in Sec 4 too! It was by accident actually. Back then I was too blur to have even realised that I'd released myself. Hahaha!

I , 50 yrs old already. Thanks for ccrrecting the spelling (2nd time for me) and very forgetful now.

Aiyoh, let me tell you more juicy tales.

Back then, I was very straight and very much into CB.

I was asked by one of my classmate to pull down my speedo after swimming(my aunt bought me one size smaller) to show him my WeeWee. He said in Mandarin " Ni de he DA leh? Tuo xia lai kan leh?". I was in SEC 1, barely 13 yrs old.

Saw a cute bearish teacher having an erection at the urinal. He very Pai- seh. Come to think of it, I think he was jerking off and in between peroids. That 's when we all came in during our toilet breaks.

During Scouts 101/102 overnite in the classroom, Pre-U Students ask Sec 1/2 to line up and measure their WeeWee. The Pre-U students reciprocated by letting the Sec 1/2 students to stroke theirs in return.

Wow! Really impressive, Sir!

Teacher wanking at the urinal in school. Maybe some cute student turned him on. Haha!

Your tales sounded really cool. Gosh! I wonder why my NPCC-mates were too obsessed with their bodies (they whacked themselves until they got their six-pack and biceps/triceps by Sec 3!) and didn't do those mass-wanking thingy. Haha!

Me, me! From RI. And I think my gaydar detected teachers and students who may have been gay when I was in school. Unfortunately, I did not have any relationships during that period of time until in sec 4.

First puppy dog crush in sec 4. I would follow him around everywhere he went and everything he did. Until one day, after physics extra lesson (we usually go home together), he turned to me and said he needed to go to the library first and then can go home. I was on a tight curfew of "be home an hour after classes are over". So I was stuck there for a while wondering if I should follow him. While I had my thinking face on, he just said 5 words which led to me following him to the library and then home; "You know you want to".. Haha... Man, I was just so totally lost to him.

And the things he would do to me in public. It started with him grabbing my hand as we took the bus home. He then kissed my hand and did this thing with his tongue still in the mouth but rolling it around my hand. And I was all blushing the whole time. Haha. Wonder what he is doing now?

Actually, come to think about it, I remember this one english teacher in sec 4. There was a classmate who said that the teacher called him at home. And from there the rumors started. And then there was this incident. I am ticklish. Like super ticklish. And my friends knew. Such stuff should remain secret! The best kind of secret. Mwahahaha... Anyway, there was one day, when I was tickle-attacked in the middle of English class and I was practically writhing under my table trying to get away from my friends. And i ran to him (the teacher, mr whats-his-name) and asked to be excused to go to the toilet. And he was actually blushing like he just saw something really sexually exciting. In fact, he was stuttering when he replied Ye-ee-ss...

Ahh, teenagerhood! :P

"i acknowledge your opinion and i hope you can acknowledge mine"- a wise man once told me...

Guest Master Bate

Me, me! From RI. And I think my gaydar detected teachers and students who may have been gay when I was in school. Unfortunately, I did not have any relationships during that period of time until in sec 4.

First puppy dog crush in sec 4. I would follow him around everywhere he went and everything he did. Until one day, after physics extra lesson (we usually go home together), he turned to me and said he needed to go to the library first and then can go home. I was on a tight curfew of "be home an hour after classes are over". So I was stuck there for a while wondering if I should follow him. While I had my thinking face on, he just said 5 words which led to me following him to the library and then home; "You know you want to".. Haha... Man, I was just so totally lost to him.

And the things he would do to me in public. It started with him grabbing my hand as we took the bus home. He then kissed my hand and did this thing with his tongue still in the mouth but rolling it around my hand. And I was all blushing the whole time. Haha. Wonder what he is doing now?

Actually, come to think about it, I remember this one english teacher in sec 4. There was a classmate who said that the teacher called him at home. And from there the rumors started. And then there was this incident. I am ticklish. Like super ticklish. And my friends knew. Such stuff should remain secret! The best kind of secret. Mwahahaha... Anyway, there was one day, when I was tickle-attacked in the middle of English class and I was practically writhing under my table trying to get away from my friends. And i ran to him (the teacher, mr whats-his-name) and asked to be excused to go to the toilet. And he was actually blushing like he just saw something really sexually exciting. In fact, he was stuttering when he replied Ye-ee-ss...

Nothing beats seeing your favorite PE Teacher. and handsome, naked in the shower.

I was in Sec 4 and in the male changing room.

He came in, and pull down his trunks in front of me.

So Hairy and Sexy. Oops , excuse me , my right hand is busy now........

Guest allanwu

Its pretty fun to be in the boys' school

I did waterpolo/swimmimg and rugby(compulsory) back then 3x a wk in all boys school. The fun part was teasing each other in the shower!

We have actually have erection and masterbation in shower after training. No one was shy about it.

All boys school facilitates your identity and they are more vocal and straightforward.

Most of my ex and buddies were from ACS SJI RI St Pats St Gabs and Saints

you guys are very lucky

for any guys regardless whether he is from a boy school or not

showers are the most horrific part where you're afraid of getting erected when there are no females around

well for me i feel at least

was from mixed schools all the way

but i do have showers with all guys in camps, pools and such

• 3 weeks later...
Guest voxierock

I wished my Mum sent me to Montfort / Maris Stella or any boys' school when I was young ): Mixed schools are... only filled with eye-candies ):

Graduated from GESS in 2009. Now first year in SP.

(I'm 18 by the way haha. Relax.)

My gaydar usually spots people quite well. Spotted a few teachers and students who were gay, but not a lot though. Funny enough, no action though. Sigh, the school has changed so much now.

I can only say I was from a FORMER all-boys school. Oh well.

Guest brother_allan

There was this Andy from Catholic High school. I still have a crush on him till today. We graduated from O level at the end of 1991. He is a basketballer and I find him cute. Anybody knows where is he now/how to contact him?

• 1 year later...

..was in the RI rugby squad back in the day. Always one of the first to get to the ruck, for those who know what it measn ;-)

I was from GESS (83-86) at the old compound along Anson Road.

My first bf was my classmate during my Sec One days, puppy love I would say.

When we went for our respective 2nd Lang classes,

we would both find excuses to meet in the toilet cubicle for some fun!

During swimming lesson, we would go to Yan Kit swimming pool,

and find ourselves a quiet corner to explore each other's tools!

He's married now with 2 kids,

and we are still on amicable terms.

Looking back, GESS did "nurture" quite many of us!

;)

Primary school is boys' school. Secondary school is co-ed.

I had a hot teacher in primary 5. Very fit and tanned guy. :whistle:

Although I started thinking of cock in primary school,

it's probably the genes and some nurture factor.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

St Gab's primary and secondary. Graduated in '97. Never seen or heard bout any action there though, or maybe I just didn't look hard enough lol

Wah.... So you're my senior lah?

Anyway, I'm also from St. Gab's Primary and Secondary. Left in 2000.

I was from acs, sad to say no fun during sec days. Amazingly during jc n ns met up guys from my batch n some juniors frm acs n acjc. Lucky I guess. Always wondered how it been like if I came out earlier during sec days. . Haha

Anyone here from acs also?

Edited by leoncs

Guest ACSian

I was from acs, sad to say no fun during sec days. Amazingly during jc n ns met up guys from my batch n some juniors frm acs n acjc. Lucky I guess. Always wondered how it been like if I came out earlier during sec days. . Haha

Anyone here from acs also?

me im frm acs barker u?

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic