Male HQ

Cheap & Affordable Budget / Transit Hotel Recommendations (Compiled)

Guest newbie

The rate for hotel 81 varies from location to location. You might check the rate in their web.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Anyone knows of any really cheap motels that charge $40 or less per night?

aiyah, why like that.... just go to google, type "hotels in Singapore" and get the whole list of hotels and its price range lor. The result is immediate some more. No need to wait a couple of days for all BW members to post reply.

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

Guest Guest

Googled liao but all for foreginers one. cheapest room in Hotel 81 is about $50!

Saunas are not very nice leh, so must have room.

Fragrance Hotel really have $39 room?

• 4 months later...
Guest chapapa

Hello! Seeing the forum has many friendly and kind ppl who offered great suggestions, i decided to write for some help.

I have a problem which I need some help.

My bf and I are students, we need some place that we can.. uhm... have our alone time together. Hotels are the solution but it is really expensive and we are students, we can't be going there all the time we would be drained financially. Another option is spas, which we are not really comfortable cause we need to spend alone time? Then we are in different uni, and hostels are expensive as well... and we both don't have place cause parents don't allow ppl to stayover. So im lost now. Money is definitely an issue and we can't find a place. So any ideas or anyone in this situation could gimme an insight?

:unsure:

Erm... we seems to come into a grey area here....

Not that I want to assume or imagine. You say 2 of you are student. Now, although I am not the MOD for main forum, please if you are under 18, you would have to leave the forum.

If you guys are above 18, well, I would assume you guys are poly student or uni student.

It seems like you guys are closing all gaps in finding a place. If you really think you want a cheaper alternative with some privacy, try V-club. But I would not know the time they operate.

I heard RAW have rooms for rent which is not very expensive. Than again, if you guys can afford a cuppa st starbucks, I think you should be doing fine.

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

Asu, I think they are Uni students, since he mentioned hostels...

Well, chapapa, unless you 2 fxxk like every day, hotels should be ok... 2hrs for Hotel 81 at Geylang is only $20. And I recalled a branch there even go for $15 for the first 2hrs only for members. So, you can sign up for membership with Hotel 81.

Or like Asura mentioned, go Y Club, $6 (or is it $8) per entry only. They have rooms, so you can play in private. Just share the showers (but can close door one lah)...

Or if you 2 really fxxk like rabbits, then maybe you can just go for quiet public places lor... Parks, stairways, carparks, toilets etc are good places for quickie sex... Just dun make too much noise and dun be obvious... Be careful also! And dun harrass children or the straight people...

Guys at your age are nornally hypersexual active. Well, you guys have no place and yet dying to spend quiet time together. There is no other choice if you are complaining hotel rate and non exclusive sauna cubicles. My advice is be less choosy under such situation, count your blessing if you have a cheap room (regardless of its standard and surrounding) to spend time with your love one(s) or do it in toilet cubicle then....they are free!

Go to some quiet cinema's on a weekday afternoon .... :D Years ago, in a cinema near NUS, my beloved dragonboater classmate was fed with "bird nest" by me. But, now the cinema has been closed. Those were the days ....

y spa cannot? just undress, towel up and both head to an empty cubicle and have a good time there lor.

if u scare crowded or expensive...can go to cheaper one or less crowded one....there is 1 spa that dont require membership fee and is not crowded, dim and cheaper than the rest.

Go to some quiet cinema's on a weekday afternoon .... :D Years ago, in a cinema near NUS, my beloved dragonboater classmate was fed with "bird nest" by me. But, now the cinema has been closed. Those were the days ....

HUH? you shot your sperm in his mouth in cenima? Kind of kinky.

Can drop by at my condo , but with 1 condition: "just let me watch" !...

I want to watch also. Come to my place. The very most, i will guide your penis into his anus for you. Or squeeze both your balls till both of you cum cum.

Wow thanks for the responses! Well spa we don't really like cause we are both above the youngster age (Both of us at least 24 >). So its quite expensive. Maybe will try Y club... but have no idea about it at all. Where is it? how much? need membership?

Dont' fancy toilets, staircase or etc... firstly its very a turn off in the toilet! Cannot spend much time also and need to endlessly worry about ppl watching... and its uncomfortable. not into that kinda quicky thingy. Even if we don't do much, lets say 2 times a week @ hotel, its 40 bucks a week, 160 a month! its quite expensive still, sometimes 3 hours a go will be 240! wah cannot man... I guess its quite obvious there is no other choice right? Haiz...

Guest Another_guest

Do do in bushes also not bad...

I done it with a friend at MacRitchie Reservoir near the Mosquito Ring, dam shoik!! and it's free as well.

But remember watch out for snakes and other beasties.... :lol:

... ... ... You say 2 of you are student. Now, although I am not the MOD for main forum, please if you are under 18, you would have to leave the forum.

If you guys are above 18, well, I would assume you guys are poly student or uni student... ... ...

He already said they are from different uni right in the middle of the 2nd paragraph.. :lol:

Hello! Seeing the forum has many friendly and kind ppl who offered great suggestions, i decided to write for some help.

I have a problem which I need some help.

My bf and I are students, we need some place that we can.. uhm... have our alone time together. Hotels are the solution but it is really expensive and we are students, we can't be going there all the time we would be drained financially. Another option is spas, which we are not really comfortable cause we need to spend alone time? Then we are in different uni, and hostels are expensive as well... and we both don't have place cause parents don't allow ppl to stayover. So im lost now. Money is definitely an issue and we can't find a place. So any ideas or anyone in this situation could gimme an insight?

:unsure:

Remember to use condom and aim properly, don't anyhow shoot all over the places. ;)

... ... ... Or if you 2 really fxxk like rabbits, then maybe you can just go for quiet public places lor... Parks, stairways, carparks, toilets etc are good places for quickie sex... Just dun make too much noise and dun be obvious... Be careful also! And dun harrass children or the straight people...

I seriously do not encourage doing in public...

They are uni students for goodness sake... kena caught, all future gone... :o

Don't let your small head rule over the big head, please.

Wow thanks for the responses! Well spa we don't really like cause we are both above the youngster age (Both of us at least 24 >). So its quite expensive. Maybe will try Y club... but have no idea about it at all. Where is it? how much? need membership?

Dont' fancy toilets, staircase or etc... firstly its very a turn off in the toilet! Cannot spend much time also and need to endlessly worry about ppl watching... and its uncomfortable. not into that kinda quicky thingy. Even if we don't do much, lets say 2 times a week @ hotel, its 40 bucks a week, 160 a month! its quite expensive still, sometimes 3 hours a go will be 240! wah cannot man... I guess its quite obvious there is no other choice right? Haiz...

In that case, Y Club will still be quite costly...

Room / Bed is small.... I would not recommend that, unless both of you damn desperate and badly in need of a place..

Say $6 per person, still $12.

If $8 per person, then not too far from Hotel 81.

Just my 2 cents worth... :lol: To each their own... No offence, please.

Well I guess there isn't a choice. We just have to make do with hotel transit. Just that we have to keep it to minimal. Else will be drain financially.

I guess if both are students, we don't have much of a choice when it comes to this.

Well I guess there isn't a choice. We just have to make do with hotel transit. Just that we have to keep it to minimal. Else will be drain financially.

I guess if both are students, we don't have much of a choice when it comes to this.

I do not know if they charge different price for different hotels (for transit).

But I do know that Hotel 81 rates are not across board and depending on the location.

Example, Hotel 81 Geylang does have "Standard Room" while some may start with only "Superior Rooms" (eg Hotel 81 Joo Chiat).

Even the off-peak are cheaper.

So, do some "shopping" and ask for about the rates...

May have to control your urge until off-peak hours :lol:

Last choice... take up the offer from forummers... :lol: I can offer you a room too . . :whistle:

thanks asura for bring up the under-age policy we had here.

i am tempted to say "concentrate on your studies" but then again OB was young once before so i can underSTAND those raging urges...

unfortunately there isnt any location that offers absolute privacy within $10 below. Y club is a choice with the low cost, but the comfort level cant match 81. (chapapa, you are uni student, should know how to do a search in the forum on all y-club details mah)

another extreme mean is to rent a room nearby, i know what you are thinking, the rental will be higher than 81, but if you can find another couples to share the rental, it may work out to be cheaper and more flexible timing.

if not run through the web sites of the various saunas, some offered special pricing for below 24 or during in the day time. once again, do your homework. if you want to be caution in spending, you have to be prepare to do additional research...

p/s : on hotel 81, just to let all know that they are implementing a surcharge on every friday. additional $10 for the hotels within geylang and addition $20 for those outside geylang.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

go shogun la...pay 1 entrance fee can fuk whole day there....transit hotel very rush leh...2 hrs...what if ur backside is tight needs time to relax? LOL

somemore, u go reception ask for transit, the receptionist noe u r having the room for sex...den see u w another guy..omg...gay sex!! den u need to hand in ur NRIC to register for transit also...who noe they put u in room meant for trANsit customers to shoot pirated p--n vcd !! hahaha

• 1 year later...
... ... ...hotel chains suitable to use for either hourly or one-night sessions?

Main considerations are price, location, and any other additional features (chair, bathtub, etc).

The biggest network of hotels in Singapore. . . . Hotel 81

Edited by jazz

Hotel 81 is now $30 for 2 hours, minimum 2 hours, on most of the branch. Some popular branch like the Chinatown one is $40 for 2 hours. No cup noodle provided. Very gay friendly, all kind of ppl go there for sex, so the front desk ppl could not be bother abt u. if u shy all branch comes with a backdoor exit and staircase. Must check in with your ID, so i guess foreigners might have difficulty.

I dunno abt Fragrant hotel, anyone knows?

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Hotel 81 is now $30 for 2 hours, minimum 2 hours, on most of the branch. Some popular branch like the Chinatown one is $40 for 2 hours. No cup noodle provided. Very gay friendly, all kind of ppl go there for sex, so the front desk ppl could not be bother abt u. if u shy all branch comes with a backdoor exit and staircase. Must check in with your ID, so i guess foreigners might have difficulty.

Wah, so familar with the details, must be a frequent user. ;)

Guest -uglyguy-

please boy caught hotel81... they always increase their prices anyhow one.

Try fragrance, most of their outlets 2 hours $20.

Koven Fragrance is $20, H81 is $30 if i remembered correctly.

if you want bathtub... i only think a couple of them got hourly rate. and they are all at geylang...

H81 Princess, and Fragrance crystal i think... or was it ruby? or can try hotel 8 or 12, cheap with bathtub.

Wah, so familar with the details, must be a frequent user. ;)

Well, if u got your own place then i guess we dont have to check in the hotel when we meet. So what say u?

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Nathan_lee
Well, if u got your own place then i guess we dont have to check in the hotel when we meet. So what say u?

imchaser,

You sound like the kind of guy I want to meet up. First, nice pic. Second, so easy to hook up - just need a place? Third, to-the-point reply. I like to bed adventurous person. How abt a mid 40s, non-gay vibe, stocky, toned broad chest here?? Provided you are not in your early 20s.

imchaser,

You sound like the kind of guy I want to meet up. First, nice pic. Second, so easy to hook up - just need a place? Third, to-the-point reply. I like to bed adventurous person. How abt a mid 40s, non-gay vibe, stocky, toned broad chest here?? Provided you are not in your early 20s.

:oops: :oops: :oops: u r making me blush... well not to flattering myself, but i do agree im an adventurous in bed kinda person. (Haters stop rolling your eyes!)

U sounds like my kind of guy, pm me provided if u r ok that im in my late 20s.

Guest decent uncle 32 years old

i wonder anyone know, where can find hotel or motel room surrounded with mirror..ceiling with mirror too!

Guest Guest
:oops: :oops: :oops: u r making me blush... well not to flattering myself, but i do agree im an adventurous in bed kinda person. (Haters stop rolling your eyes!)

U sounds like my kind of guy, pm me provided if u r ok that im in my late 20s.

Two of you are perfect match made in heaven. Report to us after you guys have met so that we know how matching you guys are!

Two of you are perfect match made in heaven. Report to us after you guys have met so that we know how matching you guys are!

Yeah right, like im gonna brag and report to u guys here online in the forum on how amazing i am on the bed? Ill say no thanks, cos im quite a humble person. haha.

• G_M changed the title to Cheap & Affordable Budget / Transit Hotel Recommendations (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.