Male HQ

Bali ( Indonesia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest anonymous

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/11/2022 at 11:08 AM, Guest Filled said:

What to expect in a clothing optional villa? It will be my first time come Jan 2023.

It's like a sex party where sex is optional. Since everybody is naked and bare, there's nothing to hide so the conversations are very raunchy and direct.

Like I just had sex in my room and someone casually jokingly said I could have left the door open

I'm an exhibitionist so I let him see my used hole, "u can see and touch this"

He touched and the few of us casually discussed about kegel and someone showed the google on his tablet

"denoting exercises performed by a woman to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles, involving repetitions of both sustained and rapid voluntary contractions of the muscles and used especially to treat urinary incontinence and improve sexual function"

We laughed about it.

That's before the covid. I don't know if gay places in Bali can survive the covid.

Hi all, I’m planning for a family trip with my friends to Bali next year. Can someone recommend a hotel that’s with massage spa that we can actually request massage (male masseur) in the room? 

My last trip there was abt 10 years ago and that hotel has a spa with male masseur, and he can massage in the room. But I couldn’t find back any info and forgotten the name of the hotel. 

TIA😄

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/18/2022 at 9:54 AM, Muslex79 said:

Hi all, I’m planning for a family trip with my friends to Bali next year. Can someone recommend a hotel that’s with massage spa that we can actually request massage (male masseur) in the room? 

My last trip there was abt 10 years ago and that hotel has a spa with male masseur, and he can massage in the room. But I couldn’t find back any info and forgotten the name of the hotel. 

TIA😄

Nowadays just use Grindr. Stayed in Seminyak area and had male masseur over every night 😂 some are decent

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TopChinese said:

Is there one in Bali?

As to my knowledge there are two such resorts.

For one of them, they even permit day visitors to cruise around nude and interact with the guys who rented the chalets.

But one is at the North beach far away from Kuta or Seminyak.

The other is around Seminyak, it has two accommodation options, dorm bed arrangement or private rooms, but the space of the resort is not very big.

I was not a visitor of the places but a friend just visited early this month, booked two nights and told me about this.

In fact, there were others of this kind nudist gay resorts. it seems in 2020 was a crackdown in Bali on anyone promoting to be "gay friendly" and sorts... such resorts closed down... or were forced to close down...

https://www.thepinknews.com/2020/01/13/bali-indonesia-gay-villas-anti-lgbt-seminyak-kerobokan-tripadvisor-travel-tourism/

Guest Chi discreet
On 1/29/2023 at 8:41 PM, Guest Balijoe said:

Gonna be in Bali next weekend. Any friendly sorts want a drinking buddy? I'm pretty funny when tipsy and I make a good wingman if I don't makan for myself that is.

will be there on 3rd Feb  ! See u 

Guest Chi discreet
On 1/31/2023 at 2:04 PM, singalion said:

As to my knowledge there are two such resorts.

For one of them, they even permit day visitors to cruise around nude and interact with the guys who rented the chalets.

But one is at the North beach far away from Kuta or Seminyak.

The other is around Seminyak, it has two accommodation options, dorm bed arrangement or private rooms, but the space of the resort is not very big.

I was not a visitor of the places but a friend just visited early this month, booked two nights and told me about this.

In fact, there were others of this kind nudist gay resorts. it seems in 2020 was a crackdown in Bali on anyone promoting to be "gay friendly" and sorts... such resorts closed down... or were forced to close down...

https://www.thepinknews.com/2020/01/13/bali-indonesia-gay-villas-anti-lgbt-seminyak-kerobokan-tripadvisor-travel-tourism/

May I know which one is permitted for day visitor to cruise around ? What’s the hotel name ? Please , thank you very much 

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, TopChinese said:

Elegantz is the closest Bali gets to a gay sauna. They offer massage/spa services but the sauna and grounds are open to the public in the afternoon. The massage here is very expensive and not recommended. It got very busy on a Friday afternoon from 4pm. The crowd is mostly locals with some older white tourists. I got lots of attention being a non-local Asian but I'm not so keen on slim twink bottoms. 

Another new place to try is M.A.N Resort in Legian. Also a male spa but also a men-only resort. The massage is so so but the 4 or 6 hand massage can be a nice treat if you like to be pampered. Here, the action is around the pool which is open to the public and if you're lucky to hook a guest staying in their premises. Because of its location, almost all of the guests staying here are from Australia or Europe but I did spot a Korean couple and a solo HKer lounging in his skimpy speedos.  As a guest there is nothing to stop you from leaving the door to your room open.  From a brief inspection, the resort rooms looks comfortable and big enough for four, maybe more. 

The other spots in Bali are M2 spa and Banana Spa for massage-only services. There, you have no choice other than the guy you hire for massage. I cannot comment because most of the guys there seem to be too boyish and gu-niang. 

Please note that like the rest of Indonesia, Bali is becoming less gay-friendly. Grindr and Jack'd are sometimes blocked on hotel wifi but still ok on roaming from SG/MY. The apps will not report your actual distance for your own safety so you might end up chatting someone on the other side of Bali or on a different island. Sadly most of the guys online seem to be desperately looking for a generous pak. For these reasons and the horrible traffic even in Ubud, I will not recommend Bali for gay visitors when there are so many other fun places to go now. 

Thanks for the review. I’m actually going with another friend and our parents. So don’t think will be staying at the M.A.N. resort. 

i just found out that I’m staying super near to M2 spa. And few mins ride away to Elegantz. But only staying 2 nights at that area so wonder which one should I go. Thanks again

On 3/12/2023 at 4:00 PM, desmadonna said:

22-23/3 is Nyepi Day.

the island will come to a standstill where no activities are allowed to take place.

It is like a day in hotel quarantine except you can wander inside your hotel and use the pool/gym during the day. Most hotels will keep their internet on and still serve room service. That night, it will be respectful for you to close your curtains and keep noise down. Check with your hotel to confirm. You won't be allowed to leave your hotel - nothing will be open, even the airport. 

I would use that excuse to keep my devices switched off that. Read a book or just spend the day in reflection like the locals.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey. I’ll be staying in Nusa Dua for a few days next week till 15 May. 
Looking for full body massage in Nusa Dua or Benoa areas or maybe even Jimbaran if it’s not too far (not sure if it’s worth the time and effort if the traffic is very bad). I know most of the accessible ones are in mainly in Seminyak :(

Unfortunately the resort spa that I’m staying at only has female masseuse although there is a sauna and hot jacuzzi in the locker room - hopefully it’s cruisy haha. 
Are there any family spa or reasonably-priced hotel resort spa with male masseur ;) 

TIA!

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/2/2023 at 5:54 PM, TopChinese said:

Elegantz is the closest Bali gets to a gay sauna. They offer massage/spa services but the sauna and grounds are open to the public in the afternoon. The massage here is very expensive and not recommended. It got very busy on a Friday afternoon from 4pm. The crowd is mostly locals with some older white tourists. I got lots of attention being a non-local Asian but I'm not so keen on slim twink bottoms. 

Another new place to try is M.A.N Resort in Legian. Also a male spa but also a men-only resort. The massage is so so but the 4 or 6 hand massage can be a nice treat if you like to be pampered. Here, the action is around the pool which is open to the public and if you're lucky to hook a guest staying in their premises. Because of its location, almost all of the guests staying here are from Australia or Europe but I did spot a Korean couple and a solo HKer lounging in his skimpy speedos.  As a guest there is nothing to stop you from leaving the door to your room open.  From a brief inspection, the resort rooms looks comfortable and big enough for four, maybe more. 

The other spots in Bali are M2 spa and Banana Spa for massage-only services. There, you have no choice other than the guy you hire for massage. I cannot comment because most of the guys there seem to be too boyish and gu-niang. 

Please note that like the rest of Indonesia, Bali is becoming less gay-friendly. Grindr and Jack'd are sometimes blocked on hotel wifi but still ok on roaming from SG/MY. The apps will not report your actual distance for your own safety so you might end up chatting someone on the other side of Bali or on a different island. Sadly most of the guys online seem to be desperately looking for a generous pak. For these reasons and the horrible traffic even in Ubud, I will not recommend Bali for gay visitors when there are so many other fun places to go now. 

I agreed gay resort in Bali is too few if not none at all. Like what u mentioned, I also find it hard to let my guard down altogether as a gay traveller in Bali. Fortunately there were also very little temptation for me whenever I’m there and that’s because the locals although they were very nice people but mostly were not my type of veg. Instead of guys, meditation were my main focus there.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Massageloverguy

Went to Bali late week and tried M2Spa for a 90min massage and 30min scrub. I would say that the establishment is pretty legit.

Was able to be fully nude for the massage, masseuse also massage the inner thighs, chest and stomach which regular massage parlour masseuse seems to avoid normally. A sarong was used to cover the body and lifted at areas where need to be massage at. Massage was sensual and I was hard mostly. Did not take it further as I did not want to offend the masseuse. 

Scrub was great, as he needed to lift the sarong and cover back the area, it was getting messy so he ended up removing the sarong entirely. So there I was, fully nude and he scrubbing me all over. When it was done, I was told to shower in the bath tub in the room. I walked over fully nude and washed myself, he even helped me with my back. I told him. That he can go ahead and clean up the room while I showered the scrubs residue away. There I was nude and him doing his thing. Yes I was hard throughout and he sure saw it the entire time. 

Maybe next time I will make the next move. 

6 hours ago, Guest Massageloverguy said:

Went to Bali late week and tried M2Spa for a 90min massage and 30min scrub. I would say that the establishment is pretty legit.

How much does M2Spa they charge these days for your scrub and massage package? 
Was it an oil massage? 
When the masseur helped wash your back, how wet did he get?  Did it end up being a wet T-shirt display? 

20 hours ago, Guest Massageloverguy said:

Was able to be fully nude for the massage, masseuse also massage the inner thighs, chest and stomach which regular massage parlour masseuse seems to avoid normally. A sarong was used to cover the body and lifted at areas where need to be massage at. Massage was sensual and I was hard mostly. Did not take it further as I did not want to offend the masseuse. 

Scrub was great, as he needed to lift the sarong and cover back the area, it was getting messy so he ended up removing the sarong entirely. So there I was, fully nude and he scrubbing me all over. When it was done, I was told to shower in the bath tub in the room. I walked over fully nude and washed myself, he even helped me with my back. I told him. That he can go ahead and clean up the room while I showered the scrubs residue away. There I was nude and him doing his thing. Yes I was hard throughout and he sure saw it the entire time. 

Maybe next time I will make the next move. 

Did you ask for the masseur's name? :) 

• 1 month later...
Guest SluttyBtm

Hi all. Going to be in Bali this weekend. Short of hunting endlessly or using a MB, anyone interested in a late 30s Chinese Malaysian, 180/85, big ass, quite gd lking, meat on my bones, bit of a whore in bed if you get me there.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can highly recommend the 'elephant mud fun' package at the Bali Zoo.

You get to get up close and feed, cake their bodies with mud in the river and then wash them in the giant elephant showers. there was 35 tourists doing the day I did it. There was even a mischievous baby elephant amongst the elephants.

The lunch was also included and it was very nice.

I can't recommend the Bali Hai day trip to Bali Hai pontoon and Lembongan Island if you're into snorkelling.

The purpose built pontoon  has nothing to see underwater. It was a waste of time. Everyone was done in half an hour.The Lembongan Island has a beach but you can go to the beach on Bali Island. 1 and half hours out and 1 and a half hours back for a poor snorkelling experience and a nice beach. Waste of a day and a waste of 1.850 Rp. Climate change is here. The only thing to see was the divers below. 

2 hours ago, passinthenight said:

Disappointing end to my Bali holiday. I caught what I thought was a cold right at the end of my trip. I did a covid test today at home and it shows that I'm positive for covid. bugger!

Damn, that's bad news.  I hope you get well soon.

On the other hand, is there a possibility that the Covid test showed a false positive?  

8 hours ago, yhtang said:

Damn, that's bad news.  I hope you get well soon.

On the other hand, is there a possibility that the Covid test showed a false positive?  

It seems we are like minded because I was thinking the same.:B)

So this morning I did another test and unfortunately, same same. bugger!

The good thing is, it only feels like a cold, with a sore throat.

So I'm hoping the symptoms will fade away soon.

3 hours ago, passinthenight said:

It seems we are like minded because I was thinking the same.:B)

So this morning I did another test and unfortunately, same same. bugger!

The good thing is, it only feels like a cold, with a sore throat.

So I'm hoping the symptoms will fade away soon.

Get well soon!

It is possible that, having taken the vaccine, the symptoms will be milder and you would recover faster. 

6 hours ago, cutejack said:

From who? Did u know the guy?

The young guy that made up my room towards the end of my trip was clearly not healthy because he was sneezing and coughing. He had some kind of stick which he would tap on the bedspread to get rid of creases. I couldn't believe housekeeping was so technical. Anyway, I just thought that whatever he has, I'm quite certain I'll be getting it very soon.. Slowly it all just krept up, starting with a sore throat.

He shouldn't have been able to work or at the very least wear a mask.

Coming home, I did wear a mask so as... to try and keep the germs to myself.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.