Male HQ

Bali ( Indonesia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest anonymous

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MinahasaVisitor

I'm here to share my experience in Minahasa Spa. It was quite last minute decision to go for a massage and I contacted Lee Yan and apparently he was available. So, he offered the Tantric Massage package of Rp 280,000. Since it was late night, he looks sleepy nevertheless he did a great job in massaging and in between some naughty things happened. Nice, polite and great customer service provided! Keep up the great work!

I'll be in Bali 4-8 Dec, traveling solo. Staying 2 nights at Laki Uma Villa (kuta) 4-6 dec, and 2 nights at Bali au Naturel (tejakula - north of bali) 6-8 Dec. I will have a car and driver for a 1 day tour of Ubud and Kintamani while journeying from one resort to the other on 6 Dec. Looking for (like-minded) travel buddies to travel together and share the cost of accomm/transport etc. FYI, both accomm are clothes-optional and I am 25, 165, 52, chi. PM me for more details :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will visit Bali 15-18 Feb. Plan to stay at either Villa Layang Bulan or Sunclad Villa. Both are clothing optional. Love to show off and expect for an exciting vacation. Let's meet if you're looking for the same.

22 hours ago, Guest Arm said:

Will visit Bali 15-18 Feb. Plan to stay at either Villa Layang Bulan or Sunclad Villa. Both are clothing optional. Love to show off and expect for an exciting vacation. Let's meet if you're looking for the same.

Ok that's mine :)

I CAN'T BE YOUR BOYFRIEND. BUT YOU CAN FUCK ME UNTIL YOU FIND ONE.

56b0623e2e1bf_CoverIMG_2101.jpg.8c8b5cae

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to visit Bali next week. Staying at Villa Layang Bulan, a gay clothing optional resort in Seminyak area. Eager to get naked and jerk off by the pool or in the lobby. If you're also going to visit, see you there. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 6:44 PM, Arm Show said:

I'm going to visit Bali next week. Staying at Villa Layang Bulan, a gay clothing optional resort in Seminyak area. Eager to get naked and jerk off by the pool or in the lobby. If you're also going to visit, see you there. ;)

Do all the guests there actually go naked around the villa?

So did you get the chance to JO by the pool or in the lobby and any eager audience joining you?

1 hour ago, Anderson said:

Do all the guests there actually go naked around the villa?

So did you get the chance to JO by the pool or in the lobby and any eager audience joining you?

Not all guests. Actually at time I stayed there's only me went naked. Other guests were in shorts or towel.

Yes I did jerk off in the lobby last night before I left. Of course that attracted few other guests gathering around me. I stroked my cock while having their hands on my body, rubbing my chest, pinching my nipples, fingering my hole. I just let them explored my body while I jerked until I shot my 1-month cum load on my chest. :P

52 minutes ago, Arm Show said:

Not all guests. Actually at time I stayed there's only me went naked. Other guests were in shorts or towel.

Yes I did jerk off in the lobby last night before I left. Of course that attracted few other guests gathering around me. I stroked my cock while having their hands on my body, rubbing my chest, pinching my nipples, fingering my hole. I just let them explored my body while I jerked until I shot my 1-month cum load on my chest. :P

Damn you are hot baby ^^

1 hour ago, Arm Show said:

You stayed in the communal bunk or room?

So throughout your stay, no one sleep naked in the bunk, no one swim or sun tanning naked and only you provide the entertainment.

Wonder why they bother to stay in this type of villa.

48 minutes ago, Anderson said:

You stayed in the communal bunk or room?

So throughout your stay, no one sleep naked in the bunk, no one swim or sun tanning naked and only you provide the entertainment.

Wonder why they bother to stay in this type of villa.

I stayed in dorm room.

It's clothing optional. So they had option to wear something if they want. I guess most of them just wanna have relaxing vacation. Or maybe they didn't have that gut to go naked. But if there's someone showing off in lobby, why refuse to watch or have a bit participation.

This was my second time staying at this villa. My first time there's more people went naked. So I think it's random chance to have naked guests there, which is ok for me as I don't mind to be the only naked guy there.

• 1 month later...
On 19/4/2559 at 7:14 PM, riandy said:

I will visit Bali on 30th April till 2nd of may, where the best naked or gay hotel to stay? And also at ubud from 2nd to 3rd of may, any advice or who's around that day?

Search in google for Villa Layang Bulan, Sunclad Villa, Spartacvs Bali, Bali Au Naturel, Villa Angelo.

Hi Blowing Wind Members,

I'm Kyle, the professional tour guide and travel consultant. I use to guide Singaporean and able to speak english or mandarin as well.

The Pic on my display is real and quite good looking for guy around 25 yo. I'm here to offer my new holiday package in Bali with budget start from $ 500 up to $1000 for 3 days 2 night. Price are never lie, more you pay and more you get. I need interview you and get know well what you like and your expectation to set the itinerary of the holidays and will get back to you with several choices if available. Bali is very nice place and happening as long as you know where to go, here are many fun and exciting places you may not explore. For Singaporean, Bali just like somewhere with the beach and massage. If you are single, then you will have me as your companion with your exciting holiday, if your partnered then i will arrange the sweet and romantic honeymoon for both of u guys, if you with your friends, lets keep your prestige moments and improve the quality of your friendship. My package is include food, hotel, transport, ticket, souvenir, and any fee if needed for the pass. Flight and buying stuffs need to bear by yourself. have u try flying fox, diving, surfing, riding horses, snorkelling etc? lets try something new of your life ! You never try you never know.

So far i never fail or make my guest dissapointed, if you interest to plan and arrange your next holiday with Kyle please text me by whatsapp to +6281268226960

Cheers

Kyle

Guest Bali_May5-8th
2 hours ago, Guest bali_vacationer said:

I will stay at layang bulan villa.

wasnt able to book with layang bulan as it was fully booked.. where you from?

14 hours ago, Guest Bali_May5-8th said:

wasnt able to book with layang bulan as it was fully booked.. where you from?

I am lucky then hehe. From Indonesia.

You? Do you have Line ID

7 hours ago, Guest said:

I am lucky then hehe. From Indonesia.

You? Do you have Line ID

Sorry, I dont have line ID. Hope to catch you somewhere there.. as to how, not sure! haha

How about leave your email here? I'm from Phl.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I will be in Bali 2nd week of August. Last time I went Bali was like 3 years back.

Traveling alone and Bali is very safe, just take common sense safe guards. Was wondering if all Gay accomodation is clothing optional. I would suppose so , as you have like minded guys with the exception of shy and not so shy. Was looking at the accomodation recommended in Utopia. Appreciate any feedback.

thanks

18 hours ago, metthewslee said:

Hi I will be in Bali 2nd week of August. Last time I went Bali was like 3 years back.

Traveling alone and Bali is very safe, just take common sense safe guards. Was wondering if all Gay accomodation is clothing optional. I would suppose so , as you have like minded guys with the exception of shy and not so shy. Was looking at the accomodation recommended in Utopia. Appreciate any feedback.

thanks

i will be travelling bali alone in mid June..glad to hear you saying Bali is safe

I will be staying at Spartacvs hope it will be good

Hi,

traveling alone can be fine and adventurous. You wake up as and when you like. You do what you like, without waiting and waiting, if it is a group. I travel alone too . Have not been to Spatacus but I can only assume most of the accomodation a recommended by Utopia should be good.

let us know how Spatucus works out.

On 19 June 2016 at 1:19 PM, jasonplusa said:

In spartacvs Bali right now

i am the only Asian, there is 1 black and all others are white 

half are naked half are not 

pretty chill , and non-sexual atmosphere 

Interestingly, to stay at Spartacvs is one item on my bucket list :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Bali ( Indonesia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.